NEW THREAD!!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should hybrids be breedable?(wouldnt result in another hybrid of the two adults)

Yes!(would make them uncommon rare)
73%
No!(would make them Rare/very rare)
27%

Total votes : 15

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-litter

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue May 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Scorpion dragon horse quiz.
Username: Agent Maine(Meta)
Name: Zinger
1.Who was the first dragon horse?: Tilly the dragon horse
2.What was the first mutation?: spikes/thorns
3.What is Thorns name from?: A friend named it.
4.Are scorpions spiders?: They arent spiders but they are classified similarly.
5.How do you tell if a scorpion is poisiones/venomes?: Yes, they can be.
6.What is the size range of Scorpions?: they can be as small as 9 milimeters and as big as 23 centimeters.
7.Where can scorpians NOT be found?: Tundra's
8.How many breeds of Scorpian are known to be able to kill Human beings?: only 25 of them.
9.How many familys of Scorpians are there?: thirteen different species.
10.Can scorpions glow?: Yes, a bright blue-green
11.Do they prefer there Venom or there pincers when killing there pray?: Usually with their pincers as they only use their stingers to paralize prey.
12.What family of Scorpians has the most venom's to humans in it?: The quinquestriatus varient of the family.
13.Does Scorpian venom have a Medical use? What kind if you answered yes?: Its being researched but it is possible that scorpion venom maybe able to one day cure different types of cancer.

I want to adopt!
Name: Alabaster
Number: 4
Litter: Feature litter
What do you think the markings will be: perhaps a rainbow or bubbles.
Thoughts on the test feature?: I think its amazing.
other:

I want to adopt!
Name: Goldren Rod
Number: 3
Litter: 1
What do you think the markings will be: perhaps waves or stripes.
other: Why is everyone trying for the blind baby? XD

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:35 pm

finaly someone who isnt going for number 2 in the litter XD i wonder if hes so popular becuse hes blind?
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Tue May 23, 2017 12:38 pm

Saphira344 wrote:finaly someone who isnt going for number 2 in the litter XD i wonder if hes so popular becuse hes blind?

yep thats why lol
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:41 pm

it was a total accadent XD i was thinking oh what eye colour would work, oh blue, no wait the yellow ones blue..i know light blue, but wait that normaly means blindness, what the heck ill make him blind. See when i make dragon horses i go feathered first, then sea,spike drake(now main has me calling them spike!) and lastly the original.
Good thing hes a normal dragon horse, as another breed he might of been in trouble.
to bad there's no way he could be Thorns son XD due to thorns kind laying eggs and being incompatible with the living young ones to breed...
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Tue May 23, 2017 3:14 pm

I went for him because honestly, I think he had a lot of potential, along with being perhaps a sweet little darling! XD He needs a good home.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:24 am

If you think he's sweet wait till you see the pink one the only downside with her is that dark pink can also look purplish... Or the green..and if you know me that's saying something!

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:08 am

That's ok! I'm sure they'll all look stunning!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:44 am

haha i just hope no ones dispointed by them...

Now one of the lines i made yesterday took less time then the others, and might end up being uncommon(aka become hunt only), meaning that one of the uncommon's will become rare(AKA no longer hunt obtanable)... And if that happens it would be the moth. If that happens the other three will be won by answering raindom questions like the scorpian up now, differnt questions per Dragon horse. Most likely based around what there mutations called.

Also a slite issue with the one that might be uncommon...both names i have for it in my head could upset anyone who is of a certain relagon so naming the breed might be part of his form. And chances are first one to get the right answers wins, i dont want them up to long.

Edit
So the litter up is to be judged/raffled today...and yet 1 has no one for it. Should I make a pound for it or roll 2 twice and the 2nd user wins 1? What would you like me to do?

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Thu May 25, 2017 9:55 am

roll twice :)
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu May 25, 2017 10:06 am

I want to adopt!
Username: Queen Chrysalis
Name: Brisk
Number: 1
Litter: 1
What do you think the markings will be:(just for fun you dont have to fill this in)
Thoughts on the test feature?: love it!
other:
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me