NEW THREAD!!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should hybrids be breedable?(wouldnt result in another hybrid of the two adults)

Yes!(would make them uncommon rare)
73%
No!(would make them Rare/very rare)
27%

Total votes : 15

NEW THREAD!!!

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:14 pm

THIS IS AN ADOPT SOLOY TO BE FUN AND A STRESS RELEAVER. at any point if it starts to get stressfull the adopt will close/go into hiatias
Special thanks to VenomSurge, for help with ideas about the lines and the sub breeds.

Hi, my names Tilly, i see you suprize that i can speak your language, for my kind its quite easy to learn..For most of us. Welcom to Dragon horses.

Rules
1.All cs rules apply
2. No art theft.
3. don't rush me!
4. If your banned your Dragon Hores can be taken/will be taken from you and adopted out to others.
5.Be polite not just to me but to everyone who is apart of this thread
6.All litters are decied by Raindom org, dont complain if you dont win its out of my control.
7.DONT DOUBLE POST it counts as spam, and i find it anoying when you can just go back and edit the form. SAYING THAT i dont mind if you edit your post or form as long as you let me know if you change the number.
8. Please no one word posts, if you want to mark feel free to simply just say, oh this adopts cool, or ikd The lines look nice? just something that isnt 'mark' or 'hi'
9.TEMP RULE; For the special litter you can only win one BUT you can apply for them all, just win one
10. i can add more as needed/i think of them

Staff
Saphira344-Owner
ponyo.- trial mod
derpiness-Artist
Last edited by Saphira344 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:31 am, edited 30 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-WIP DO NOT POST

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Last edited by Saphira344 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:41 am, edited 9 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Adoption
Here you can come to adopt a Dragon horse. Dragon horses found are raffled off. Unfortunatly they are raffled off as kids/egg and they dont get there markings until they mature, so you only get to see the base colours of the dragon horses up. Good luck!

litter 1 wrote:End date-one week half asleep atm.
Weather based litter by derpiness!
1.Image
Mango30(1)
captainron(2)
2.Image
Queen Chrysalis(1)
3.Image
Saphira344(1)
4.Image
Puzzles101(1)

Litter 2 wrote:NA

Special litter wrote:Ah yes i see you read the tital, well i want to try something new, know the optional question on the form.
For this litter its not optinal, you HAVE to fill that out. Why becuse thats what decieds how thise guys look and whoever's idea is picked well then, they get that dragon horse! if more then one suggest the same idea its then raffled off between them.
THIS IS A TEST FEATURE IF IT DOESNT WORK IT WILL BE REMOVED.
1.Image
Form one captainron
2.Image
Form one -Queen Chrysalis
Form two caption ron.
3.Image
Form one Mango30
Form two caption ron.
4.Image
Form one-Agent Maine(Meta)
Form two-Queen Chrysalis
Form three caption ron.

Code: Select all
I want to adopt!
Username:
Name:
Litter:
What do you think the markings will be:(just for fun you dont have to fill this in)
Thoughts on the test feature?:
other:
Last edited by Saphira344 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:53 am, edited 47 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hunting
Blade, the hunt mascot!

Here you can send your Dragon horses on a hunt, you can chose to go with them but that could result in you geting nothing as your Dragon horse will try and protect you more then hunt. Certain sub breeds do better in obtaining certin things and in other areas compared to others. Also due to rl you can only hunt once per drop, Once the hunts have been done you can then post another hunt but not before, and dont ask when there to be done unless its been at least a month, rl can get in the way some times.

Note you can only get a wild Dragon horse here if any are avalible, if not you'll just get items.

Forest
Ocean
River
Field
Lake
Marshlands
(more to come as areas are found)

Results wrote:The way this works is as follows, i use raindom org with your form and your number results in what you get
1/50/100-dragon horse
25/75-re-roll
odd number-nothing/bad hunt/materials
even number-currency/item

Hunt helpers wrote:Note the current three are a rushed job and will be removed once i get the read guys made.
Bulb
Bubble
Blaze
_____
Blade-Owned by saphira344-male-Bold and brave, hes ready to fight for whats right, no mater the challange. Hes more likely to hunt for items and trinkets then find you some other dragon horses, hes a horder.
Cleopatra-Owned by CaptionRon-Female-Items- A bit more agressive then others of her kind, this girl has had it ruff, no one seems to want her and that seems to of effected her poorly, She would rather fight then help other Dragon horses, chase them away from there terrator or items and just be a bit of a brat.
Jae-owned by Queen Chrysalis-Male-Dragon horses-Quite laid back, doesn't generally take it upon himself to bother with wasting energy upon trivial things. He worries about the health and safety of his friends, kind of a mum type as he gently offers advice on how to eat and drink better. Isn't bothered about getting muddy, he'd rather not end up covered in mud and grass but if it it happens that's perfectly fine. You find a DH more loyal than this fluffy sweetheart. Blizzard is incredibly gentle, he knows his own strength and wont use all of it unless he physically needs to.
Dazzle-Owned by captainron-Male-Dragon Horses-Friendly, very kind, he loves to be around people. However, should you go hunting with him, he will likely pay more attention to you than anything else, and it's less likely that you will find anything.
Hunt specialty: Dragon horses- his bright colors attract others to him.

Hunt only items
Dragon Horse Egg/infint= A custom(note no copyrighted designs)
more to come as they are thought up.

Wild Dragon horses
normaly theres just a number here but if its a left over from a litter that got no forms then there will be an image link here.
Adopt 10
Adopt 14

I want to hunt
Username:
Go with?:
Area:
Dragon horse you are sending?:
Last edited by Saphira344 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bank

What are you looking at human! Unless there your items do not touch or you will learn the hard way! Iam Thorn and i protect the bank here and run the shop, Why me, becuse iam the only one trustworthy enought and My sub breed is naturally hostal to all until they earn our trust. Saphira has gathered mine, and asked me to watch the bank and Shop for her, so thats what i do.

Our currency here is Kitty Klaws (KK)
A very sharp and difficult to harvest type of nettle spines that is highly prized among the Dragon Horse breeds for its versatility to grow anywere, its alluring scent and how it is a bright, sparkly golden color unlike the actual plant it grows on.
(Credit for the currency name and info goes to Agent Maine(Meta), as i was totaly stumped)

User-items

Saphira344-Unlimited of everything as i cant really get them otherwise
Agent Main-120 KK
VenomSurge-100 KK
ponyo.-10kk
Queen Chrysalis-breeding meat
derpiness- Growth oil
Last edited by Saphira344 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

As you gaze around the shop shelves, you are contuise of Thorn watching your every move making sure you don't take anything without paying.

Hatch Oil/Growth Grass/Meat
Instantly hatches/grows your baby.

Breeding Meat/Grass
Allow's a Male and female Dragon horse to breed.

Magic dust.
Allows two same gender dragon horses to breed with magic, no one knows how it works at all.

more to come as i think of them

Buying form
I want an item
Username:
Item/s:
Quanity:
Price:
Last edited by Saphira344 on Wed May 17, 2017 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Breeding
Owned by Queen Chrysalis

EVENT
LIMITED TIME FREE BREEDING'S IF YOU BREED ANY OF THE BELOW TOGETHER LONG AS THEY ARE NOT CROSSED OUT. DOWNSIDE YOU JUST GET ONE KID,AND IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE. ONE PER USER AND ONLY ONE SET ALOUD.(AKA you can take the SeaXamor but cant take the Dragon horseXfeathered. :) )
that said that still gives you guys at least 6 trys at this, it will remain open until all 6 slots are taken.
Thorn and Blade are borrowable/lonable for this. Tilly would be but shes infertile.

Note if you breed with another users dragon horse the user who posted the form claims the slot, and most likely the kid if you agree to that, but the other can try agian, for exsample say i bred Thorn with....Fawn! and i posted the form, then Queen Chrysalis could post a form for another one, but i couldnt, becuse mine was used for the ThornXFawn(yes i know they cant breed together i grabed the first female that poped into my head!)

Hybrids to be done wrote:Dragon horseXFeathered
Dragon horseXFurred-Image- claimed by Mango30
FeatherXfurred-Image-claimed by derpiness
SeaXdrake-Image-taken by Agent Maine(Meta)
SeaXarmor- Claimed by CaptainRon
SeaXscorpian
DrakeXScorpian-Fire
DrakeXarmor-???
ArmorXscorpian-Image-Claimed by Queen Chrysalis
MothXBunny-Butterfly

Shh, quite now, the babys are resting, you do not want to wake then, they can be quite a hoofull. My names Fawn, i run the breeding center. In order to breed you need some Breeding Meat/grass or some magic dust. Dragon horses have a chance of having 1-6 kids,
depending on what breed of Dragon horse they are, for exsample Egg layers like Thorn can have up to 6 kids, but Live young bearers like i can only have 1-2.
Important-Only same kid types can breed for exsample if Thorn was to breed with Breeze(hypothiticaly as i belive Breeze is also male) they would be able to have kids but if Thorn was to breed with say Tilly it wouldnt work.
Also when breeding two different breeds of Dragon horses there is a chance one might refuse the other. Maybe it just didn't like the match up or didn't feel like having kids its unknown as to why it refuses it just does.

Nest/pen one wrote:None here

Nest/pen two wrote:None here

Solo breeding
I wish to breed
Male:
Female:
Item:

Co-op breeding
I wish to breed
Username of both users:
Male:
Female:
Item:(owned by who?)
Do they have your permission:(you dont fill this out, other person has to quote and say ok here)
Last edited by Saphira344 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 am, edited 16 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Reserved just in case
Last edited by Saphira344 on Thu May 11, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Staff forms
PM ME THE FORMS!!

Artist
Wanted 1-2
Requirements
Make a litter at least once ever fornight
I want to be an artist
Username:
Pixel exsamples:
Why do you want to be an artist?:
Are you ok making 4 at a time?:

Breeding artist
wants 1-2
Pretty much makes bred litters, and the ocational wild.
I want to be an Breeding artist
Username:
Pixel exsamples:
Why do you want to be a Breeding artist?:
Are you ok if theres a brake in between breedings?:
When someone posts a form can you get the breeding done in a week?:

Guest artist(makes hunt only Dragon horses and can do hunts)
wants 1
Requirements
As a guest artist, your not booted out if you dont make any Dragon horses, insted all you have to do is make uniqe dragon horses(those not for litters/groups) for hunting. As long as you make at least one every 2-3 months ill be happy. You can also make guest litters if you wish but your the main blood of hunting.
I want to be a guest artist
Username:
Pixel exsamples:
Why do you want to be an artist?:
you fine with the requirements?:

Mod
wants 1-2
Requirements
You mange the thread while iam off line and stop people being mean or unessasaryly rude and spamy.
I want to be a mod
Username:
Why do you want to be a mod?:
Can i trust you?:
Last edited by Saphira344 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:31 pm

Banner
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3454735#p109240558][img]http://i.imgur.com/RzAN8Rp.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates
ImageImage
Last edited by Saphira344 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me