🐉 ≫ Kruba Orb Serpents ≪ 🐲 Easter Egg hunt! +litter 79

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ◃⋄▹ KOS ◃⋄▹ {EXPLORE ANNOUNCEMENT PG. 262}

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:50 pm

boop ~ <3

hello! i'm sommer :3
    pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:02 pm

I've slowly been adding kruba explore results to the banks recently, so that section will more than likely be fully updated soon.

(some of y'all must be hoarding or you just don't have anything to use certain items for.. bc MAN SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE A LOT OF PETALS, AND/OR INGOTS AND/OR OTHER ITEMS. no complaints [I personally love lists] but it's surprising how big some of these numbers are getting?)

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tummie » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:58 pm

I want to enter a litter raffle!

username: ~nynx~
    Egg #: 6
    New name: Stadox
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent: I’ve never had a serpent before ^^
Tummie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lowpolypony » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:11 pm

username: BEETS
    Egg #: 5
    New name: Pyre
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent: im kind of a character hoarder uwu
NAACP Legal Defense Fund
please read my rules before sending a trade
lowpolypony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w i n t e r. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:18 pm

username: unicorn.angel
    Egg #: 5
    New name: Sunny
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent: Because I don't have one yet :shrug: plus they're SO CUTE!!!!!!!
w i n t e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirenis » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:16 pm

username: sirenis
    Egg #: #4
    New name: Arcrylic
    Why I want this soon-to-be serpent: I would like this soon-to-be serpent because it is very unique and i believe that it will turn into a fabulous serpent.
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴏᴛᴀᴛᴏ ɪɴ ᴏᴜᴛᴇʀ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ.

ɪᴛ ғʟᴇᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs sɪʀᴇɴɪs, ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ, *sᴘᴇᴀᴋs ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜғᴜʟʟʏ*

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴛᴀᴛᴏ
sirenis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:26 pm

bump~ a few changes are ahead of us

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:17 am

Litter codedrop! There will hopefully be a new litter up soon, in the meantime- these three serps will go to their new homes!

Look out for open applications for a co-owner search that will be starting very soon, as there is a lot going on here and it's always great to have extra help! If you're looking to apply- please make sure you have plenty of forum experience, preferably in the adopts aspect of CS. It also must be clear that you are active and it is not difficult to log in each and every day for at least an hour or more.

It will be a long process, but in the end KOS will have a brand new co-owner that will be reliable and able to help things run smoother! This does not mean I am leaving KOS, but I am looking to give up most of the control to new users. (aka, staff) You will more than likely find that our features will be moved off-site, or each feature will be on a different thread that is hosted by a different user, etc. As I mentioned in the post before- there are changes ahead of us and hopefully they are for the best. c:

Hugs! Love!
        ~Sommer
This litter was made by myself! Hope you enjoy them <3 based on tropical fish & koi

ID: 4
Was won by APH Siantia! The serpent's name is now Koi
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3427971][img]https://i.imgur.com/wfuYKQ4.png[/img][/url]

ID: 5
Was won by Wolf Shadowstalker! The serpent's name is now Indris
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3427971][img]https://i.imgur.com/RNHj8XT.png[/img][/url]

ID: 6
Was won by Hawkfire102! The serpent's name is now Theo
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3427971][img]https://i.imgur.com/0jCDfnU.png[/img][/url]

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ KOS ◃⋄▹ {codedrop}

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:05 am

Koi is so adorable! I love him! I hope KOS gets a really good co-owner too!
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ KOS ◃⋄▹ OWNER SEARCH

Postby supermancrayon » Wed May 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great week so far :>

It's time for me to start the first part of my co-owner search! If you're interested, please continue reading and if you have any questions, please ask me before you send in any forms.

First off, a couple restrictions:
      - account must be at least 4 months old
      - must have made at minimum 500 posts on CS forums

Alright, if you pass those easy restrictions you are good to go on! All that you need to do now is fill out this form and PM it to me. DO NOT POST YOUR FORM ON THIS THREAD. IT WILL BE IGNORED. When responding to the questions in this form, please add as much information you feel is necessary. if you find yourself "blabbing" in your response, that's fine. I want you to be yourself. I want to know what you expect if you become the new co-owner, what you plan on changing/managing and if you want to change how things are run. Any and all information that pops into your head is encouraged to be put into your form.

What is your name/preferred nickname?

How often are you online?

Do you have any CS adopts experience? If so, please link to the thread and/or your history of work. (if possible, and regardless of what kind of contribution it is, please include it! [if you work/ have worked with my adopts you don’t need to include my threads])

If any, what level/amount of art experience do you have? How long have you been creating visual arts?

What level of activity/flow can you handle (slow/medium/busy/insane?)? If things were to get busy, and a lot was going on (ex. A lot of posts needed to be updated at once), what would your reaction be?

Do you have access to Google docs/sheets/etc? (no need to share your email)

Do you have access to discord? (IM chat service, free download or online) If not, it will be absolutely a necessity for you to create an account and join. It’s asked that you log in to discord at least once a day in order to make sure everything is in line.

Are you good with numbers? All that’s really needed here (even then, not often) is simple addition and subtraction, otherwise feel free to pull out a calculator.

Are you good with lists/charts/sheets? Is it easy to keep up with them, or do you get lost/confused?

If you were to change how anything is run in the center, what would it be? (if you have more than one item you would change, please include it.)

Do you have any visions/goals for KOS? If so, what are they?

THIS IS ONLY A PART ONE!
    There will be another part of the search. This first part is simply to separate applicants by goals/ideas/etc. Multiple people will be accepted through this first round, but not everyone. Please keep that in mind and be nice to anyone you know that may apply.

Also please remember, this will be a very difficult and long search. Understand that I will have very high expectations and boundaries when looking through these forms. If your form is rejected, please do not take it personally- I am only making moves that will be best for the adoption center.

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me