Silver's Character Pound | CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Silver's Character Pound | open

Postby Gomidove » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:32 am

cage #5 | viva

(new) name;; Clover
    gender;; fmale
    breed;; mixed
    color;; [] tuxedo cat with blue eyes
    personality;;
kind, always listening to others, cautious but brave. Sometimes impatient.
ImageImage Click here to visit the wonderful world of MagiStream!
GomiDove πŸ•πŸ•ŠDreams Matter.
γ€€
Thank you so much
to those who make my dreamies
come true!!

1. UR Tiger Dog
2. Malk dog golden collarThank you so much Djw0lf2014hereAJ!
3. UR Peach
4. PPS Dragon Cat
5. ALL THE WARRIOR CATS
6. UR BEE is 2nd
Gomidove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver's Character Pound | judging

Postby silver ~ » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:51 pm

these are the winners for the this round -

cage one | usha
cage two | Scottish9
cage three | q1q2q3q4
cage four | Starwindrider
cage five | q1q2q3q4
cage seven a/b | [a] q1q2q3q4 - [b] q1q2q3q4

stable one | Starwindrider
stable four | Starwindrider
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver's Character Pound | judged!

Postby budmisty0 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:26 pm

cage #5 | orange tabby

(new) name;; Todd
    gender;; male
    breed;; domestic shorthair
    color;; orange tabby
    personality;; Todd is a very shy little guy, always hiding about. When he gets to know you he becomes a little cuddle bug. He loves spending time chilling by the window looking outside, especially when it's fall and all the leaves are falling of the trees. Over all Todd is a pretty easygoing cat that will love you unconditionally once gets to know you.
budmisty0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver's Character Pound | judged!

Postby JerseyDusk » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:46 pm

Picasso

(new) name;; A Blank Canvas || Monet || Nicknamed Mon and Money
    ↳ meaning;; Named after Oscar-Claude Monet, a famous French Impressionist painter || I really love his name show name so I thought it was fitting to name him after another famous painter.

gender;; Stallion

personality;; self-assured | tenacious | sensible | mysterious

Monet is a seemingly clear-cut stallion filled with confidence and assurance. Ninety percent of the time he will be found with the other stallions, Thunderbird and Bronzer, play-fighting or showing off for anyone who will watch. Though with his creamy coat, which seems to always have a gleaming shine, Monet shows more self-confidence than the other two studs. He also seems to have a more sensible and relaxed personality, since Thunderbird can become fiery and Bronzer pushing showing off a little too far. The cream champange stallion on the other hand seems to know when enough is enough, and has enough swagger to pull it off gracefully.

Even though Monet is sensible compared to his friends imprudence, he is a loyal and tenacious companion to the pair. He seems to feel the need to surround himself with similar personalities, and his faithfulness to them is impressive. The few times in which the trio was split up into separate pastures, Monet would do anything in his power to keep his best friends close. Many times that meant jumping fences and opening gates, skills that are almost unbelievable yet he seems to have them. Of course this behavior does not show signs of sensibility but in Monet's mind it is only sensible to keep your friends close once you make them.

There is one side to Monet that few tolters or humans seem to understand. Whilst ninety percent of his time he spends being out-going, there is ten percent in which he is like a different horse. This side of Monet comes from his past, something that he keeps locked away and only DΓ©tente seems to be able to console him. It seems as if the mysterious side of the cream stallion comes out on days before/during storms, in which electricity seems to be in the air and the clouds lay a dreary feeling in an overcast sky. It's on days like these that he will be found grazing quietly next to the dunalino mare, of course having jumped the fence to get there.

friends;; DΓ©tente, Thunderbird, Bronzer

story;;
    It was early in the morning and the day was already dreary, though Lea did not let the dark clouds in the sky bring down her excitement. In approximately three hours she and her husband Mason would be arriving at the Great Northern Sales Arena for one of the largest annual horse sales, and she hoped that the trailer would not be empty on the ride home. Lea had waited for this day for months, in the hopes that stall number twenty in stable block c, the Icelandic Tolter quarters, would be filled by a lovely mare or a rambunctious stallion. The sky was like a leaky faucet, scattered water droplets started to drip down as Mason pulled up to the house in the Duramax truck with the slant-load gooseneck hooked up to the back. Lea grinned in excitement and whistled for Charlemagne, the Icelandic sheep-dog, who ran through the doorway at his master's call. The woman and the dog strode towards the truck and each hopped in, Lea in front and Charlemagne in the back. Mason put the car in drive and off the trio went.

Four hours later, the white Duramax truck pulled up to the Great Northern Sales barn...late, of course. Tension rippled in the truck cab but once they parked and got out, Lea had a smile on her face and warmly squeezed her husband's hand, who returned her grin. The pair walked towards the sale arena and left Charlemange to happily guard the truck and trailer. Once inside, the noise of the auction filled their ears, and Lea's gaze fell on the stunning bay stud in the ring. Mason glanced at his wife and then to the stallion and shook his head, knowing that the horse being sold wasn't even an Icelandic Tolter and was way too expensive. He motioned toward the stalls and led his wife away from the ring and towards the holding stalls. The rows of stalls held horses of every shape and color, all well groomed and spiffed up for the sale. Some came to the door to sniff a hand, and some turned their tail to keep their muzzle in their haybag; Lea was like a little girl in a candy shop. Though none of the horses seemed to be 'the one'.

The sale seemed to be almost over when the husband and wife pair made their way to a small arena off to the side that held a couple tolter stallions, some small jumps and and other obstacles. A creamy stallion stood in the farthest corner with his nose lifted in the air, a small distance apart from another group of stallions. His ears perked forward as Lea and Mason walked up to the paneled pen, and he swung into action. The cream champagne stud galloped around the arena and his coat gleamed in the low light of the barn, and a silent smile crept over Lea's face. The stallion seemed to have a personality similar to his coat, bright and shining. As Lea's mind was almost made up, the stallion took one more lap around the pen and decided to scale a low vertical, and it was almost as if he was watching Lea out of the corner of his eye. As the cream stallion landed, Lea turned to her husband, "Mason, we have to have him." Her husband just looked at her and shook his head with a smile.

Soon after, two young men came with to fetch the stallions with halters and lead ropes. The cream stallion who was number #1808 was led past and Lea could've swore he winked at her. The pair followed the men leading stallions, and the horses were soon in the pen being sold. Lea's heart raced as the champagne stallion was put in the sale ring, and the auctioneer started the bid. She lifted her bidder number around five times; whilst she glanced at her husband for approval, and he didn't seem to disagree. As the bidding slowed, they were in the lead and as the auctioneer yelled "Sold!" and pointed to Lea's number. The woman almost let out a squeal and hugged her husband, and she rushed to the pay table. Mason wrote out the check and collected the stallions papers, since Lea was to excited to focus. She nearly burst into a run to reach the cream stud's stall, when she finally made it she started whispering to him. The stallion named, A Blank Canvas, came forward to sniff her hand and Lea knew he was 'the one'.

use;; I love how simple this boy is! I am currently working on improving my art and I love spoiling my characters with the art that I am making. Some nights I get the urge to make a quick oekaki, and then lose motivation to color-in the lines I made. If I had this guy I may be able to keep motivation for making lots of quick drawings, especially of him...he's so gorgeous β™₯ Plus, I'd love to find him a mate and maybe they would settle down and have a foal or be surrogate parents. Basically I just want to give him a home! (Also I'm sorry this got so long, I really didn't mean for it to happen! I'm just obsessed!)

extra;; above & below
Last edited by JerseyDusk on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„
β™₯
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart β™₯
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:20 am

Alaska

(new) name;; song bird// over the mountains
    gender;; mare
    personality;;
    Bird is a very goofey mare, she is truly a foal at heart, she is one who would do anything to have a little fun and once she gets the chance she jumps on it and most of the time she goes overboard but she knows when she draws the lines and she knows who to mess with and who not to

Best friend;; my boy Country Road and song are great friends they have known each other for years ( around 3-4 years roughly ). To be honest I think they have a crush on each other but yet they think its weird because of how good of friends they are lol. They both love competing against each other in western games like pole bending or even barrel racing.
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicornβ™‘

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:44 am

cage #1 | lotus

name;; Marla
gender;; female
breed;; mixed
color;; blonde tabby
personality;;
Marla's clever and a little malicious. She has a habbit of putting herself above others, although she doesn't do this intentionally. She was raised as royalty and as a consequence she automatically expects to be treated as royalty. She can be very overly confident and she isn't afraid to speak up and be a bit obnoxious and annoying. She is prone to observing and remembering small details. Marla is very curious about things and often jumps at an opportunityvwithout really thinking things through properly. She often ends up in strange or difficult situations because of this. Marla can manipulate others to get what she wants and often has a few 'friends' tagging along with her on her adventures. Loneliness gats to Marla very quickly, so you'll often find her hanging around someone, regardless of if she actually likes them or not. Marla is deadly scared of snakes and she will freak out if she sees one. She'll instantly try to flee, unusual for her as she often wants to at least try to fight in a hard situation, but theres just something about snakes that's a huge no-go for Marla. She thinks worms are a type of snake and reacts in the same way if she sees a worm.

Breif History;;
feline 'queen', Ancient Egyptian setting, spoilt & worshiped by humans. left her human home and begun traveling on her own
personality notes- spoilt because of her background, often overly confident, expects others to do things for her, can be manipulative, very intelligent, when shes not tired shes very observant. Escaped her human home & background out of curiosity, has some regrets, but overall happy about her decision.

cage #2 | grey tabby

name;; Cybil
gender;; male
breed;; turkish angora mix
color;; grey mackerel tabby smoke
personality;;
Cybil is known for being a bit stubborn and very arrogant. He's not really the boasting type, but rather he prefers to show off by using his raw strength. He's extremely quick to anger and will attack just about anything, moving or not moving. Cybil believes that others being scared of him is a good thing as he thinks it shows how strong he is. He doesn't necessarily want to hurt anyone and if he does accidentally he'll feel very guilty. Fortunately, it's often a nearby tree that has to endure his angry rages. He's notvthis angry often, butbit seems every thing just builds up inside him untill he breaks. Cybil is often seen swaggering around. He takes compliments to the heart and he'll be in a million times better mood if someone compliments him. Compliments about his strength is his favourite things to hear andbit's an easy way to get on his good side. Cybil doesn't care about negative comments and he often ignores them or just takes it as a compliment just to annoy whoever said it.

cage #3 | tundra

name;; Mikesch
gender;; male
breed;; maine coon mix
color;; chocolate silver mackerel tabby with low white
personality;;
Mikesch is normally friendly and nice to be around. He's a good friend to those he knows well and trusts. However he's also rather agressive and strong, Mikesch is not someone you want to mess with. He's able to stay calm in some situations, but dare you push him a tiny bit too far and you'd be in for some nasty injuries. He thinks through his emotions with little or no thought process or logical thinking involved. All of his actions are direct results of an emotion he's feeling at the time, unfortunately this is often anger as he's easily annoyed. He's aware of what makes him feel good or bad and consciously tries to be around the things and other felines that make him feel happy.

cage #4 | tuxedo

name;; Tuxxy
gender;; female
breed;; turkish angora mix
color;; black smoke with white
personality;;
Quiet, but definitely not unconfident. Tuxxy prefers to keep herself to herself, but will willingly open up to those she sees worthwhile. She's somewhat easily scared and yet she is brave and won't hesitate to stand up to her fears. She has a mild habbit of getting into tricky situations because of this and yet she seems incredibly lucky by the fact that she always escapes these situations alive. She isn't the strongest feline around, but her 'fight or flight' reaction is almost alway to fight and fact it head on, regardless of how strong her opponent may be.

cage #5 | orange tabby

name;; Wren
gender;; male
color;; orange tabby
personality;;
Slightly adventurous, but he knows his limits. Wren acts noble and almost 'posh' towards other felines. He's definitely a "dress to impress" kitty, and he spends countless hours grooming his fur to look smart. He gets annoyed if his fur gets messy and he hates getting wet (especially in the rain). He's quite confident in himself and will happily put himself out there, although he does tire of social interaction after a while. He's a popular feline with females, although he's actually more the settling down type and he actually longs for a long term relationship where he can settle down with his mate and have kits. He's great with kits and would make a great father who's support & protect his children to the very end.
Last edited by Raptocidic on Thu May 03, 2018 9:16 am, edited 9 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:10 am

stable #2 | bolt

(new) name;; Bolt C:
    gender;; stallion
    breed;; american quarter horse [50%] x clydesdale [50%]
    height;; 16.0 hh
    color;; bay [Ee/Aa/TOBtob]
    personality;; WIP
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:40 pm

stable #2 | bolt

(new) name;; Zeus
    gender;; stallion
    breed;; american quarter horse [50%] x clydesdale [50%]
    height;; 16.0 hh
    color;; bay [Ee/Aa/TOBtob]
    personality;; Zeus is the most spirited boy you'll ever meet. He does his tasks with great enthusiasm, and is the rare kind of stallion that cares for his fellow equines.
    He is quick witted and eager to please humans, making him a calm and not wild stallion that doesn't have to be gelded to be calmed. His bloodline makes him speedy yet brawny, and he is always and forever loyal to all he loves.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:08 am

small bump <3
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
β™₯
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart β™₯
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:53 pm

cage #5 | orange tabby

(new) name;; Jinx
    gender;; male
    color;; orange tabby
    personality;; Kind and silly. He's mainly carefree but can have a fiery side. He's a huge procrastinater.
β€’ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ β€’ β€’
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β€’ β€’ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ β€’
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
coding β™š art credit
link β™š My Toyhouse
β™š My DeviantArt

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜