[ mods please lock ]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ◁ Cry Foxes ▷ {Writing+naming contest!} {codedrop}

Postby anxious ghost » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:03 pm

This is my entry for the writing contest!

username: Moriarty x.
    Prompt: (DO NOT EDIT, write at least one paragraph for your entry, and don't forget to name the fox!) Describe what you and your new fox do while exploring the Kinashi ice fields.

entry:
    "Salem, where are you going?" Mori called as the fox disappeared from sight. They'd just gotten to Kinashi when the little one ran off. "Salem!"
    Mori followed to the best of their ability, wondering what the fox had found.
    When they found Salem, the fox was digging around in a bush.
    "Salem, we've gotta go. It's getting dark." And that it was. A short trip had turned to hours; time had slipped away while Mori followed Salem.
    Salem left the bush, though the fox was now irritated. What it was looking for, no one may ever know.

[YES! Writing! It's in third person cuz I can't write first :/]
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◁ Cry Foxes ▷ {Writing+naming contests}{new group}{coded

Postby supermancrayon » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:15 pm

username: supermancrayon
    Prompt: (DO NOT EDIT, write at least one paragraph for your entry, and don't forget to name the fox!) Describe what you and your new fox do while exploring the Kinashi ice fields.

entry:

This is a little story about Sommer and her fox friend, Giv.

The two were exploring kinashi, following sitelle as he led the tour groups, but the two of them wanted a little more excitement in their adventure. When Sitelle wasn't looking, Sommer and Giv made their way away from the tour groups.

"whew, I thought we would never get away!" Sommer exclaimed. Giv yipped and pranced through the snow happily.

"maybe we'll find something cool before they find us," Giv said.

They pulled out their map, and decided to make their way to the mountains. On their way there, they ran into a slippery hill covered by ice. They each hopped onto a jacket and slid down the slope. At the bottom, there seemed to be a faint glow upon the snow. There was a small waterfall leading out of an ice cave, and ice peaks stood all around them. This place seemed almost magical to them, and although it may not have been, it was surely mesmerizing and breathtaking.

"We should see what's in the cave, yeah?" Giv proposed, slowly walking towards the waterfall. They walked to the peaks and climbed those slippery slopes until reaching the ledge where the cave was. The waterfall streamed strong and water poured out below them. Inside the cave was glowing with crystals! The light beamed strong as it bounced off the shards of ice and crystals, splitting off into all colors of the spectrum. Sommer stuck her fingertips into the water and felt how icy it was, as Giv took a drink. The two sat on the edge of the ice peak next to the waterfall for a while, enjoying the view and relaxing.

Before long, Sitelle came flying around a peak and yelled out their names! When he noticed the two, he brought them back to the tour groups and Sommer and her fox forever kept their little secret of the cave where they shared the most precious time together.

wow I don't write. (haven't since I was like 10 and even then I wasn't very good xD heh I wanted to try for the bab tho)

hello! i'm sommer :3
    pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultra-Nirvana » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:34 pm

username: HybridDarkness

entry: Hybrid walked down the icy path as her breath came out in clouds of hot air. "Well Stylo [French for pen], what do you say we look around the higher parts?"

Stylo let out a happy yip and bounded ahead, his tounge rolling out of his mouth and his paws kicked up the snow. With most of it landed in Hybrid's face.

"Gosh dang it Stylo," she muttered, before picking up the pace to match with the fox. Stylo had an advantage on speed and quickly was ahead of Hybrid, he showed no signs of slowing and was soon out of sight.

"Stylo?" Hybrid called, her face barely audible over the howling winds and snow, "Stylo! We need to go back the storm is getting worse!" With no response Hybrid began to feel dread flood her system and she picked up the pace. She was running towards the direction that Stylo was last seen and began to frantically call his name. Though with the constant energy of keeping herself warm and running, she felt herself weakening. She slowly came to a stop in the icy terrain and with a final gasp, collapsed on the snow. The edges of her vision began to spot with colors; first gray, then red, then light blue and finally, black. Hybrid doesn't recall much that happened afterwards but the next thing she knew she felt warmth on her face and slowly, but painfully, opened her eyes. Stylo was there, his whining subsiding as he saw her awake, he let out happy yips and began to prance around. Hybrid groaned as she say up and looked around, she was in a cave. It wasn't a very big one but enough for a few humans beings to fit in. There was a low bark of to her right and she glanced over in the direction. Another fox was there, she seemed to be a galaxy patterned one, horns fitted between her ears and wings twitching open and closed. She seems to have a stubborn look on her face and looked away after she realized Hybrid was looking. Hybrid let out a laugh, which earned her a laugh from Stylo and a unhappy bark from the galaxy fox. It seemed that Tay wasn't as mad at Hybrid as she appeared to be, even with them fighting, Tay still helped...and she would do it again in a heartbeat.

Last edited by Ultra-Nirvana on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage Image
Ultra-Nirvana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:37 pm

username: ParaKitty
Group #: 12
Fox ID: 41
fox name: Dean
Why do you want this fox? I love the colors and the little stars
other: ty!

Hello there c:
Capricorn sun & moon
Physically & mentally tired
Have a good day ♥

ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seafox » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:39 pm

username: seafox
Fox ID: 41
fox name: Stella
Why do you want this fox? Cause it's cute lol
other: :)
FR
//previously matt murdock
seafox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:15 pm

username: Moriarty x.
Fox ID: 042
fox name: Jupiter
Why do you want this fox?: I love the colors and the pattern.
other: Thank you!
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:24 pm

username:Wolfy858
Fox ID: 42
fox name: Chub
Why do you want this fox? I adored they're patterns!
other:thank you!
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:55 pm

username:saphira344
Group #:12
Fox ID:042
fox name:Ruby
Why do you want this fox? she looks like a red fox, but with speckles, and i think its beautful. And she would make a good playmate for Tilly...And the first fox i can breed.
since in rl tilly was de-sexed, i made her oc version infertile.
other:thank you
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:18 pm

username: FluffyBirdie
Fox ID: 041
fox name: Galxo
Why do you want this fox? It's so pretty! I love stars and what c:
other: Thank you so much!

fox I'm bringing: N/A
other: Thank you!

I want to name that chub cry fox!

fox name: Galvyn

entry:
    Uh, please don't remind me. Going out with Mazur isn't necessary a bad thing, but he's just so hyper I'm exhausted two minutes in. Cry foxes are normally hyper, yes, but this guy had about five foxes' worth of energy. Don't be fooled by his cute clothes and that french artist hat thingy; that's what happened to me, and I got myself stuck in a crevice and a huge blizzard as a result, and yet still that energetic fox bounces around like he's overcharged. And then...oh sorry, let me start from the top.

I had just recieved Mazur, and all excited, I decided to check out the Kinashi Ice Fields with my new fox because it was always the best way to get to know your fox. I foolishly decide to go without the help of Sitelle, and we wandered happily (read: Mazur wandered happily, I was desperately trying to keep up) when he found a huge deposit/bundle/something of ice shards. I was so excited, thinking 'Epic potions, here I come!', that I didn't notice that the ground around it was snow, not ice. Mazur didn't notice as well, most likely because his vision is clouded with rainbows and whatever you see when you're always hyped. Anyhow, the snow collapsed into the crevice, taking me as well, and that was how I ended chest-deep in freezing snow. I don't think Mazur understands that being a crevice equals being stuck and unable to do anything, since he just bounced away and sniffed the ice shards. Since yelling had no effect, I tried throwing snow, and he thought it was a snow fight of some sort since he shoved a whole heap of snow on my head.

You can laugh now, but seriously, the cold was seeping through my clothes and since the crevice wasn't a nice, smooth wall, I was poked everywhere by sharp edges. Did I mention a blizzard was starting to show as well? No? Well, a blizzard was starting to show, and I think that's when Mazur finally got the hint that I was not playing around. He dug me out, and we fled like we're being chased by a monster, pretty much leaving the area at double time. And I was keeping up as well! What an achievement.

Well, after that little misadventure, I stuck to Sitelle like glue for all our visits to the Kinashi Ice Fields, while Mazur happily bounced off the sides of rocky outcroppings and the ground. I'd like to think we developed a kind of understanding, since now he seems to know when I'm not in the mood to play. So it seems like it was proven again: exploring the Kinashi Ice Fields will always be the best way to get to know your fox.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery