[ mods please lock ]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

[ mods please lock ]

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Welcome to V.2 of Cry foxes!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

4/7/19: If you don't have a fox yet, check out the fanclub thread
    for a chance to win a free custom!

seeking artists/guest artists: view this forum

For fox design transfers, see the customs section.

• Follow all CS rules.

• Do not steal any of the lines or images used for cryphic foxes. MYO's are currently not allowed and any unauthorized use of our bases will be reported as art theft.

• Do not steal any cryphic fox, only take what is yours. Each Cry Fox only has one owner! Every time a fox is released, the owner's username will be posted with it. If you see someone using a fox that is not theirs for something please PM me immediately.

• Please do not sell or trade your foxes without mentioning it to supermancrayon, if you wish to return a fox you can return it for our currency. When trading, you must send a PM to me (supermancrayon) with any info necessary. I will ask questions if needed.

• Be polite and do not harass any of the staff or anyone on this thread. Nobody means you any harm, so why should you? Let's keep this place nice and cozy, just like we want to be in the Winter season. :3

• This thread is for forms only, please keep chat and comments in the "other" section of your form or on the fanclub thread.

Wanna put CF in your sig or somewhere else? feel free to use a button! Just be sure to leave the link. ^-^

Code: Select all
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3376110][img]https://i.imgur.com/HF0eSkD.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3376110][img]https://i.imgur.com/72Ik1eC.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by supermancrayon on Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 357 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◁ Cryphic Foxes ▷

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:55 pm

[ staffing ]

This is all of the lovely staff that makes CF possible. :> Click their personal fox to visit their profile ^-^

Sommer
      supermancrayon
      Creator + Owner
      Wolfan / Terror

Wolfan Terror

Kinashi Director + Artist
      Stars
      Shooting Stars

Archivist

Peachy / Kat

peachyykat

Thread Moderator
      Venom

ZephyrHillsx

Artist
      Night

[img]x[/img]
      NightFlame22

Kinashi Director

Potions Master
      Potions-Master

Banker
      Sync
      Syncronization

Artist

Last edited by supermancrayon on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 33 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:56 pm

General Information
      Cryphic foxes, which belong in the same species family as Vulpes lagopus (the Arctic fox) were originally created in the 1700's and are normally very docile creatures. Unlike other fox species, wild Cry foxes tend to be quiet, kept to themselves, yet they usually travel and live as a pack. Family foxes are generally the only ones any fox will interact with for longer than a slight glance, let alone on a daily basis. Cry foxes often have a cold, cruel demeanor. Even though they're so stubborn and cold, this doesn't make them violent creatures. These foxes never harm any other fox that is from their pack, and if a fox were to do so- the pack leader could denounce him/her and declare them banned from the group.

Cry foxes, although self-sustainable and independent, can be quite hard to manage. Their instinct is to always escape captivity and stay away from confinement. Whenever a fox is restricted to one area or is not allowed to go to another, they want to and try to break those boundaries- most of the time by simply crossing them and going into said restricted territory. Cryphic foxes tend to be quite the trouble-makers. Meaning that if a fox is banned from their group, or has an enemy territory where their foes reside, they will more than likely cause trouble and push the limits. Thieving, capturing, and destruction are the only ways a fox will interact with another when there is a dispute.

Small-time feuds between foxes among different packs often lead to pack battles, or war if you should. Each pack will destroy and capture anything they can that belongs to their enemy, and the first one to become obliterated must accept defeat and move on to a new territory.

Physical Traits and Abilities
      All Cry foxes have very thick, long fur which allows them to live in very cold environments. Every fox can have a different ear type or tail type, there are hundreds of combinations- many of which haven't been discovered. Below, you will find a list of all the traits that have been found on foxes. New traits are always being found, and scientists of Kinashi are always quick to record any new differences in foxes they might find.

These foxes love to swim, exercise, explore, and get into as much trouble as they can. The average fox can hold their breath for at least 2 minutes, allowing them to fish for food if necessary. On land, Cry foxes hunt for any food they can find that they can tackle. The fastest recorded speed of a Cry fox was 37mph (~59km/h), but most of these animals run a maximum speed of 33mph (~53km/h). If food is low in a pack and there is hunger among foxes, hunter foxes will lead hunting expeditions where they may try to kill and obtain larger prey to bring home. Sometimes, they guess wrong about their abilities and end their hunt with nothing to bring back to the pack but scars and occasionally, news about a familiar fox who wasn't able to make it home.

History
      Over 300 years ago scientists discovered the snow barren land we know as Kinashi. They introduced the common arctic fox into the land and that simply did not work. Through genetic mutation and alternation, the scientists managed to create foxes that would be able to live and sustain their lives in the arctic region. The foxes these scientists created lived wild in Kinashi and slowly their populations grew and scientists noticed very odd behavior from the foxes.

The animals had adapted immensely and quickly to the environment but also seemed to have a leap of intelligence. Suddenly, instead of wild random foxes roaming by themselves the scientists watched packs and clans of foxes slowly grow, take down bigger and larger enemies, and work together to make the best of their lives. They became the best of scavengers, the foxes had a system of cultivation in the warmer months and hoarded food for the colder months. Homes and shelter were created to stay under and keep their belongings. Not only were the creatures improving their skills and lives, they were also destroying them at the same time.

As one clan appeared and came together, another one fell and was torn apart. It happened faster than the scientists could keep track. These foxes have obtained a sense of heightened anger towards any other animal that might get in their way and usually end up lashing out aggressively. About 35 years into the scientists experiments, a war broke out between all of the clans, rightfully named the Battle of Fools. At this time there were 3 major clans: The Ice Mountain Kin, The Iglis Clan, and the Aquiris Warriors. By the end there was only the Iglis clan and a few minor clans that did not get involved. Most of the foxes from the Ice Mountain Kin and the Aquiris Warriors were forced to stay away and be a stray in Kinashi, or were held as prisoners in the other clans.

Native Planet & Homeland
      wip

Just a note that all above information is completely fictional

Traits are defined by their tier and rarity. There are three tiers of traits, and a fox can have at least one trait from each tier. The first tier, primary, consists of tails. The secondary tier consists of ears. In the tertiary tier you'll find wings, horns, etc.

You can tell the rarity of each trait by the color it hosts. It's simple! Very common/common traits will be a salmon-pink (#ff8c8c). Uncommon traits will be yellow (#fdff78). Rare traits will be a light teal (#78ffcb), and any very rare traits will be green (#4aff57).

Primary Traits
ImageImageImageImage
Fox oooooooooooooooooo Poof ooooooooooooooooooo Raccoonoooooooooooooooo Bunny
ImageImageImageImage
Nub oooooooooooooooo Curly oooooooooooooooooo Big Poof ooooooooooooooooooo Dino
ImageImageImageImage
Dragonoooooooooooooooooo huge poofoooooooooooooooooo Cloud oooooooooooooooooo Aqua
ImageImage
Shark oooooooooooooooooo Twin Tails

Secondary Traits
ImageImageImageImage
Fox ooooooooooooooooo Flop ooooooooooooooooo Mouse ooooooooooooooooo Bat
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena oooooooooooooooo Flip-Flop oooooooooooooooo Lynxooooooooooooooooo Flip-Flop Bunny
ImageImageImageImage
Ripped oooooooooooooooo Deer oooooooooooooooo Floppy Bunny oooooooooooooooo Feathers
ImageImageImageImage
Feather Headdress oooooooooooooooo Glitch oooooooooooooooo Cloud oooooooooooooooooo Aqua

Tertiary Traits
ImageImageImageImage
Sprout oooooooooooooo Gryphon Wing ooooooooooooo Spikes oooooooooooooo Ribcage
ImageImageImageImage
Petals ooooooooooo Popsicle Stick ooooooooooo Spooky Branches oooooooooo Dragon Wings
ImageImageImageImage
Flower Wings ooooooooooooo Butterfly ooooooooooooooo Glitch ooooooooooooooo Sharkoooooooo
ImageImageImageImage
Feather Wings ooooooooooooo Dove Wings ooooooooooooo Aqua Frills ooooooooooooo Fire Paws
Last edited by supermancrayon on Fri May 17, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 65 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Cry Foxes are released for adoption as babies in groups of three or more and raffled of singularly with a list randomizer, to enter to adopt a fox please fill out the form at the bottom of this post and post it on this thread. You may enter for one fox per group.

When a fox is reserved, it is guaranteed to that person. This is because the group is from a breeding kennel! You can't try to adopt any foxes that are reserved. Image
Group #: 24 Blacklight
Raffle will end June 27th
artist: hawkfire102
CODEWORD(S): NEON

Image ID 1 ~

Image ID 2 ~

Image ID 3 ~

Group #: 25 breeding Morph x Circe
parents owned by anxious ghost
Raffle will end June 27th
artist: Wolfan Terror
CODEWORD(S): SPARKLE

Image ID 1 ~ CLAIMED by anxious ghost

Image ID 2 ~

Image ID 3 ~

Image ID 4 ~ CLAIMED by anxious ghost

Please fill out all sections of your form, including the username. I know it seems redundant but it makes it easier for me to enter you into the raffles!
    [center][size=85][color=#ff8000]I'd like to enter the litter raffle![/color]

username:
    Group #:
    Codeword:
    Fox ID:
    fox name:
    Why do you want this fox?
    other:
    [/size][/center]
Last edited by supermancrayon on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 259 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:57 pm

[ banks ]

Base Rates

We have lower base rates because
    our rates value age more than rarity.

PLEASE NOTE;
    I do not take unknown rarities,
    or OMG so common pets.

1 C$ ~ 35 stones + 1 ice shard
    Very Common ~ 1 stone
    Common ~ 2 stones
    Uncommon ~ 15 stones
    Rare ~ 250 stones + 1 ice shard
    Very Rare ~ 1000 stones + 4 ice shards
    OMG So Rare ~ infinite stones + 50 ice shards

Bonus Rates

Slowly, these rates will increase.

2008 ~ +250 stones + 2 ice shards
    2009 ~ +150 stones + 1 ice shard
    2010 ~ +100 stones
    2011 ~ +75 stones
    2012 ~ +50 stones
    2013 ~ +25 stones
    Wishlist ~ +5 stones
    Hoard Pet ~ +15 stones
    Dreamie ~ +750 stones + 10 ice shards
    Our currency is stones
    ImageImageImage
    Send a trade to supermancrayon with the pets you'd like to use and I will accept with the amount of stones you received in the message. Stones are added to the bank as soon as the trade is accepted. Please be patient as it may take a few days for your trade to be accepted!
    Hoards, duplicates, and large groups are accepted.
    exchanges for stones are open
Last edited by supermancrayon on Thu May 09, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 103 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:58 pm

[ banks ]

Breeding Items

Breeding Potion
Allows two foxes to breed
one time use, yields 2-4 pups.
Unlimited stock
Price: 25 Image
-------
Yield Potion
Guarantees one extra pup when breeding
one time use.
Non-stackable
Unlimited stock
Price: 20 Image
-------
Reserve Elixir
When added to breeding potion,
You can reserve two foxes for yourself.
one time use, non-stackable.
18 in stock
Price: 50 Image
-------
Blue Dust
when combined with the breeding
potion, it increases the chances of
the more rare traits showing in
offspring when breeding.
17 in stock
Price: 30 Image
Explore Items

Kinashi Map
Allows you to explore twice as much
of kinashi than normal. You have two
rolls for prizes instead of one.
(ex. you can get a fox and an ice
shard, stones and nothing, etc.)

Non stackable, one time use only
unlimited stock
Price: 35 Image
-------
Mountain Satchel
You can carry two times as many
souveneirs from kinashi with this
doubles your kinashi prize roll.
(ex., you can win two ice shards,
2x30 stones, etc.)

non stackable, one time use only.
unlimited stock
-------
    Misc. Potions

Entry Potion
    Allows you to enter your name two times
    in a raffle for a fox. one time use
    only one can be used for each group.
    Enters your name twice total,
    adds your name once if you're already
    in the raffle. non-stackable
    unlimited stock

Price: 50 Image
    -------

[size=85][center][color=#FF4040][b]I'd like to buy something from the store![/b][/color]

Item(s) I want:
    total price:
    If this item is wearable, which fox do you want it on?
    Other:
    [/center][/size]

If you'd like to apply an item to your fox, use this form! there are also extra spots in this form for you to name your fox if you haven't already. Please add the number of your fox from the archive to help the archivist add the new image in the archive. c:
    [size=85][list][color=#0080FF]I'm going to apply an item to a fox![/color]

username:
    fox image: [url]LINKHERE[/url]
    fox name:
    #of fox in archive:
    item I'm using:
    where/how I want it: (if applicable)
    anything else:
    [/list][/size]

You can only obtain ice shards from exploring kinashi, or from special deals offered through exchanges.
Here you can forge Ice Shards you find in Kinashi for items that are super valuable!

Epic Yield Potion
When combined with breeding potion,
guarantees 2 extra pups.

one time use.

Price: 5 Image
-------
Snow Bunting Cryphix
An addable pet for your fox!
Boosts ice shard findings in kinashi by 20%
when you explore with a fox that has this
Cryphix applied.

You'll get a new fox image.
out of stock

Price: 10 Image
Epic Entry Potion
Allows you to enter your name 5
times into a raffle for one pup.

one time use.

-------
Arctic Tern Cryphix
doubles the stones you find when you find stones in Kinashi
Cryphix applied.

2 in stock

Epic Breeding Potion
    Allows two foxes to breed, Yields 4-7 pups.
    one time use.

-------
    Griffin Cryphix
    Boosts Entry Potion findings in kinashi by 10%
    Cryphix applied.

2 in stock

[center][size=85][color=#0080FF][b]I'd like to buy something from the Ice store![/b][/color]

username:
    item(s) I want:
    price:
    other:
    If this item is applicable, who/where do you want it applied to?:
    [/size][/center]
Last edited by supermancrayon on Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:04 am, edited 245 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ traits ] [ banks ] [ store ] [ v.2 archive ] [ genetics archive ]

To breed two foxes you will need a breeding potion. Any two owners may breed their foxes together, but the one who supplies the breeding potion from their inventory will be the one to keep a pup.

When breeding any two foxes, their genetics will completely come into play. You will find a link to the archive containing the genetics of every fox released below, as well as a guide to looking into genetics. Depending on the traits/results you're looking for, it might be a good idea to look into their genes and see what outcomes may be possible.

Please note that we will not quote your form and "accept" it but you may check the discord server to see if your post was tracked. Your breeding can take anywhere from a couple days to a few weeks to be completed, and you will be sent a PM with the pups to choose from immediately when the breeding is finished. When the breeding is finished it will be placed into the lineup of litters and you'll be given a brief idea of how long it will be until the adults are released.

Here is a guide for breeding!
    genetics archive

ARTISTS AND OPEN DENSImage
Last edited by supermancrayon on Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 49 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ traits ] [ banks ] [ v.2 archive ] [ v.1 archive ]

Sometimes none of the foxes you find are exactly what you wish, or you have a great design in mind that you would like for one of your foxes to have. c: Whatever the reason, you can have your own custom! Please only post forms when there are open slots. If a slot is filled but is striked through, it is on hold. A temporary spot will be added until the spot clears up.

Any users with cry foxes from V.1 are allowed to request customs to transfer their old foxes on the new lines! These will be FREE. You only need to have a fox from v.1! ONLY SUPERMANCRAYON CAN DO FOX TRANSFERS

View this document to view artists and open slots
    please note that some design requests may be too complicated or detailed to fit onto our base, which is fairly small. We will always try to fulfill your requests, but it is possible we may decline any custom request at any time. In this case, of course, you will not be charged for anything.

Prices:
    use the below quotes to guide your pricing on your fox custom. You may only have ONE (or none) trait from each tier so we have the prices separated by tier. Each rarity will cost more stones per tier. If you do not want a trait in a certain teir it will not cost any extra stones. Ignore prices for that said tier.

Base Price

always 25 stones
    Primary Traits

common - 10 stones
    uncommon - 20 stones
    rare - 50 stones
    very rare - 125 stones
    custom - 250 stones
    Secondary Traits

common - 10 stones
    uncommon - 20 stones
    rare - 50 stones
    very rare - 125 stones
    custom - 250 stones
    Tertiary Traits

common - 15 stones
    uncommon - 30 stones
    rare - 75 stones
    very rare - 150 stones
    custom - 300 stones

Last edited by supermancrayon on Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 127 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:59 pm

[ kinashi ice fields ] [ claims ] [ discord server ] [ fanclub ]

EASTERTIDE JUBILEE
[ event forum ] [ the meadows ] [ event shop ] [ find spring seeds ] [ event banks ]

Although Cryphic Foxes are not social or even friendly animals, let it be known that they do not forget those who came before them. Their ancestors are revered and tales of their exploits are passed down through generations, so much that the first settlers of Kinashi have become legends in their own right. One of the most famous and respected among these is one they called the Harvest Deity. A peaceful fox, rare during the time, the Harvest Deity was one of the first to begin agricultural experiments, gathering seeds, sowing, and blessing them in order to grow large amounts of food and gorgeous blossoms for the benefit of all. When the Harvest Deity passed, the remaining foxes gave him a beautiful burial and continued blessing and growing the seeds in his honor.

Foxes today gather around his gravesite, now overgrown with fruits and blossoms of all kinds, to celebrate his legacy and preserve tradition. The Eastertide Jubilee provides a day of celebration and honor before the Cryphic
    Foxes return to relative solitude until the next gathering.
    written by peachykat
    --------

For the duration of the event, users will be able to collect Spring Seeds via the kinashi ice fields. With these seeds, you may buy unique and special foxes and items created by our artists.

The Eastertide Jubilee will run until the end of March. On April 1, our celebration will end and seeds will be impossible to find until next year's gathering.
    Although- any seeds you do find, and do not use this year, will stay in your hoard of items until the next year!

SNOWFALL GALA
[ lore & info ] [ feather trades ] [ collect feathers ] [ banks ]

Cry foxes aren’t social creatures, but even still, in the depths of winter, one longs for other signs of life. Long ago a few foxes began gathering and sharing food amongst themselves before going back to fend for themselves. The gathering wasn’t much at first, but as the years went on, more and more foxes began to join the group. Over time, the gathering evolved into a paying of respects to ancestors and a representation of change as the new year approached.

Foxes seek out companions amongst the foxes attending and trade within the group to form bonds with others. The event is easily the biggest gathering of Cry Foxes that occurs all year, and after the event is over they return to their respective territories. However, until the event is over, the foxes enjoy the company and pay respects to their ancestors as the snow falls around them. The gala is a welcome escape from the cold starkness of winter and gives foxes a warm, vibrant retreat.
    written by peachykat
    --------

For the duration of the event, users will be able to collect snow feathers via the kinashi ice fields. With these feathers, you may buy unique and special foxes created by our artists.

The snowfall gala will run until the end of January. On February 1, our celebration will end and snow feathers will seem to be impossible to find.
    Although- any snow feathers you do find, and do not use this year, will stay in your hoard of items until the next year!
Last edited by supermancrayon on Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 119 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:00 pm

[ home ] [ staff ] [ traits ] [ adoptions ] [ kinashi ice fields ] [ currency & banks ] [ store ] [ breeding ]
[ customs ] [ special events ] [ v.2 archive ] [ v.1 archive ] [ claims ] [ discord server ] [ fanclub ] [ staffing ]

Please don't use these, they aren't forms. These are post formats for supermancrayon.

[size=85][list][center]
    [b]ID[/b]:
    [b]Name[/b]:
    [b]Owner[/b]:
    [img]x[/img]
    [code][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3376110][img]x[/img][/url][/code]---

[b]ID[/b]:
    [b]Name[/b]:
    [b]Owner[/b]:
    [img]x[/img]
    [code][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3376110][img]x[/img][/url][/code]---

[b]ID[/b]:
    [b]Name[/b]:
    [b]Owner[/b]:
    [img]x[/img]
    [code][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3376110][img]x[/img][/url][/code]---[/center][/list][/size]
    [quote][size=85][center]
    [/center][/size][center][size=85][color=#FF8000]
    [/color][/size][/center][/quote]
    [quote][size=85][center]
    [quote][size=85][center]
    [quote][size=85][center]
    [quote][size=85][center]

Last edited by supermancrayon on Tue May 21, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 19 times in total.

hello! i'm sommer :3
    pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me