Lions of the Cosmos: Event - Time: Event Cubs

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Lions of the Cosmos: Event - Time: Event Cubs

Postby demonthief. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:27 am

10EndCubs01
    Username: demonthief.
    Yes/No:No
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:04 pm

10EndCubs01
Username: Hobbit Geek
Yes/No: Yes
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:18 pm

Due to the poll, the event cubs will end tonight at midnight.
You have until midnight to edit your forms. After that, judging will begin.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:39 am

Congradulations bat-ty

You put some hard work in on trying to win the air cub, and while your form could have been more indepth, I like the character you portrayed.

I do not hold against you the fact you were the only one who tried ourt for the air cub. Why should you be punished because of something you have no control over. Do not think of this win as a win by default, because of the art work you put in, you very well could have won had there been a hundred people trying for her.

-

Earth and Water will be judged by another group of users.
The fire cub will be a RU to the user who does not win the earth xub.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:41 am

Congrats bat-ty!
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi all! I'm so sorry that judging has taken so long! But without further ado, I have the votes in!

First and foremost, HobbitGeek congratulations on winning the water cub! She's such a lovely lady and the personality and story you've made for her has made us feel you deserve her despite not having any competition. We hope to see this little rebel turned pride cub around!

As for the earth cub, there were two forms, Demonthief. and OblivionWing's! We felt you both did an outstanding job in portraying the characters you've made. However there can only be one winner. Luckily, there is the fire cub to fall back on for a runner up!

With this in mind, the panel of judges dedicated to choosing our winner has decided that OblivionWing will be the winner of the earth boy, while DemonThief. will have the option to take the fire cub as a ru.

It took us a while to come to this decison as both of you had good forms. However when it came down to it, the consistency of personalities is what swayed the votes to Oblivion.

Demontheif. If you decide to keep the fire cub, these boys get the option of having custom manes! Meaning you can chose to design your own or have the set warrior/pride mane for him. In the end, Oblivion has volunteered for aging all the cubs, so she'd be the one to discuss how you'd like his mane to look as an adult.

As always, congrats everyone! We loved reading through the forms, and hope you all had an excellent time creating your forms and participating in the event!
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainboxys » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Hobbit Geek, Oblivion-Wing01, I am highly interested in working with the both of you to make a more cohesive background story for Sephara, Iniko, and Tanith, if that's okay.

demonthief., if you choose to accept the fire cub as a RU, I would want to work with you as well. :>
If you want to work alone/refuse the cub, that's okay, too!
🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣
call me bats // it/its

please do not ask if any of my
characters are for sale or trade.

find me elsewhere @ rainboxys
discord: somnacanth
commission TOS

🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣🝣
rainboxys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:27 pm

Congrats everyone on their amazing forms and I'm not surprised that Oblivion won with all that stunning art. I'd be happy to accept the fire cub as RU and look forward to working with everyone to create a coherent history for these cubs.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me