Unlimited Uncommon Kalon MYO Giveaway (winner on page 10)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Unlimited Uncommon Kalon MYO Giveaway

Postby Micki. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:11 am

marking this! o:
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bright Horizons » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:37 pm

username
Bright Horizons

ideas for the myo
//using for something else ;v;//

Geodes - Palette
short fur, sharp ears (crystals and rocks sticking out? Is that allowed?), eyes that look kinda like the geode (heterochromatic?), colored sclera, hair edits (crystals woven in?), custom tail, geode tail shine.
Standard; Custom tail shine, heterochromatic eyes
Common; Sclera color, hair edits that go beyond the jawline when wet, custom tail
Uncommon; Short fur, custom ears, custom pupil

Please let me know whether any of this isn't suitable for an uncommon myo! Particularly the geode one!

spread the love ♥
I don't actually know anybody that well/at all in the community (I don't talk to people, I only see them), but here goes…

forgive, Credit, Sanara: So, these people don't remember me, but I remember them! I joined CS in 2015 because I wanted a place where I could work on/practice drawing (it really needed some serious improvement, and it still does), and this just seemed like a easy to use way for that. I've always been sorta worried about uploading anything of mine somewhere where others can see it, but I'm slowly growing more comfortable with it. Back to these three people: during the Kalontines event I did a couple of love notes for others, two of those being for forgive and Credit. I really don't know them at all, but they both had really nice replies when I sent over the art, and it pretty much just made me feel good about how much my art has improved, and how it's changed over time. Sanara's part in this is even more hidden. During the event, I took to scrolling through the fanclub to see all the different love notes and Kalons that were being won. While I was doing this one time, I came across a comment that they made about one of the love notes that I had made, and it made me feel more comfortable with the style that I've been experimenting with. All in all, these three have just been super kind to somebody they don't even know, and their kind words have had a nice positive effect!
Sorry for the long explanation, but this needed a little backstory for why their comments meant quite a bit for me, and why they were all just really sweet to encourage what I'm doing...
Last edited by Bright Horizons on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bright Horizons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:14 am

username
Fernmoon
ideas for the myo
Edits
Idea 1 (a.k.a shove as many edits as you can on one Kalon til you run out of ideas Idea)-
Standard- Shine Edit, Fang Edit, Different Color Eyes
Common- Custon Tail, Sclera Color, Hair Edits, Longer Fur (On Front Legs), Back Mane
Uncommon- Shorter Fur, Custom Ears, Custom Pupil, Custom Tongue

Idea 2-
Standard- Custom Shine, Fang edits
Common- Sclera Color, Hair Edits, Custom Tail, Longer Fur
Uncommon- Custom Ears, Custom Pupil, Custom Tongue

Color Palletes
Idea 1-
For Digital Pattern

Main Colors

Idea 2-
Shine & Design Edits

Main Colors
Idea 1
Based of Espeon (Pokémon), Somba (Overwatch), & a Clydesdale
Her face is mainly like an Espeon in the ears and the fuzzy things. She has Somba's hairstyle. Her eyes arw purple and pink. Her sclera is black on both sides. Her pupils are diamonds.Her tongue is snake like. On her ears have digital designs. Her body has shorter fur and a back mane. She has digital design and diamonds. Her front feet has longer fur with the front having a bit of digital design. Her tail is lion like. Her shine are two diamonds.
Idea 2
She wears her hair half up and half down. Her ears are rabbit like. The eyes have diamond pupil. Her tongue is short like a semicircle. Her sclera colors are blue. She has a long fur on her chest and front paws. She has siamese markings with strips. Her tail is deer like with a snowflake shine.

Ideas from Past MYO Giveaways
1. Crystal Snow MYO Idea
An icy blue Kalon with a snowflake and whisky like design. Her hair covers both of her sharp purple and red eyes. Her hair has straight bangs with two side things like this then pulled back into a wavy ponytail. She has longer fur on her chest along with her front and back legs. She has a back mane with parts going off in a swirlmand a few braids. Her tail will look like a dragon tail. Her shine is a snowflake. color pallet will be this one.

2. Skater MYO Idea
A ice like back with galxay colors. A spiky hairdo that black fading into purple. His eyes are a deep orange. He is extremely fluffy with fur on the tail. His shine is an ice skate. His colors a purple, white, blue, and orange.

3. Fluffy Garden Fairy MYO Idea
One word Fluffy- I decided to sketch this one out
I forgot to add her shine and it is suppose to be hearts or a rose.

4. Zodiac MYO Ideas
The main color will be a nice brown with small specks are orange. The tail in a curve and with a libra sign with a heart in the midlle for the shine. The shine would have a light blue fading into a gray. On the back would have a gray lace-like design with small light blue hearts scattered about. The paws will have longer fur at the bottoms and those small blue hearts as well. The bottom of her paws are orange. White will be placed on her chest and her paws.
As for the head it would be the same brown, but with a few orange dots here and there. Small fangs point out of their mouth. Around her mouth will be white. For eye color will be a orange and blue and right below their eyes will be will be seed-like markings the point to the eye that are gray and small light blue hearts. Their hair will be wavy that pulls back into a bun with few lose locks of curls. Their hair is a nice dark brown almost gray looking.

5. Blue Pearl MYO Idea
Her pallette is the same as in this image. Her hair covers her eyes and the gem will be present, but as an item. The tail is a short and the shine is a blue diamond. Her paws have long fur covering all her paws with only some pointing out in the front. Her fur is shorter than normal.

6. Wolf in Forest MYO Idea
A Gray and bits and pieces of black and white Kalon. Fluffiness will be on chest and tail. Minor claw and fang edits will be there. Eye colors green and blue. The shine looks like leave falling from tree branch on the tail.

7. Other MYO Ideas
-Orange with Wings-
Fluffy Orange Ball with White Fake Wings
-Raven with Opal-
Opal Colors with Black Fur Designs
-Sunset with Wings-
Design White Fake Wings on a Sunset Pallette
-Sea-
Back is Sand with Wave Designs
-Snowflake-
White with Simple Snowflake Designs
-Labradoodle-
Fluffy Fur with Thin Tail with Long Fur

spread the love ♥
Why must I have little to no interaction in the community! So just doing the staff and a someone else...
To all the Kalon Staff- You guys are who keeps this community running strong. All the stuff you do for the community is amazing. So keep it up and have a nice day.
To rniai- This is really nice for you to do this. You're artwork is amazing. Also keep up the good work when it is coming to being a GA Kalon!
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:46 am

this ends today!!

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:19 pm

quickly slides in before this ends... still got 1 hour and 40 minutes lol
username empathea ;;
ideas for the myo Feel free to mash up or change any of these ideas! Have fun with it, and take as much creative liberty as you want! I'm fine with anything, really.
1 -
    Edits: Custom Shine, custom tail, longer fur, back mane, custom ears
    Shine: A triangular shape near the base pointing towards the tip of the tail, with a smaller copy of it pointing back in towards the body behind the larger one. Feel free to use any color you wish on it.
    Palette: Bamboo forest

Edits elaboration: A short back-mane going along the back and ending just before the hips, the mane getting longer as it gets closer to the neck to blend into the fur already there. For the ears, think sandcat: Small, with a rounded, yet somewhat distinguished point. For the longer fur, just a bit more fluff around the front legs blending into the mane is fine. As for the tail, I'd like for it to be medium-length, reaching about the tarsus when down, and there is no particular shape I'd prefer, so go wild with that c:
2 -
    Edits: Custom shine, custom tail, custom pupil, custom hair edit
    Shine: A simple ring near the base will do, and feel free to use any color you wish on it.
    Palette: Champagne

Edits elaboration: For the tail, think lion. A somewhat thick base that tapers down, before being a small ball of curly floof at the end. Some binding wrapped just at the end of the tail before it goes into "floof-mode" would be nice as well, but not necessary. For the pupils, just making them be dual pupils would do, so essentially, just add a second pupil right next to, and slightly attached to, the first. For the hair edit, just make the original hair slightly longer and more curly c:
spread the love ♥ Honestly, I don't know many people in this community, so I'll just give a broad compliment to everyone c:
To the Kalon staff - Thank you for keeping this amazing species running as long as it has! I haven't been on CS for very long compared to some, and I've only been around for a few "adoption dynasties", but this is one of the newest of the dynasties and I have extremely high hopes for the species as a whole.
To the community - Thank you for being so welcoming! Everyone I've ever talked to in this community has been extremely kind and warm to newcomers, and this, without a doubt, has contributed to the success of this species. Never have I, in my experience with Kalons, met a toxic member, and I've been hanging around ever since #112, which was the first Kalon I've ever entered for. (Back then, I went by the username ► Beechi ◄)
╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

x

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
x
x

infp-a ⤬ chaotic good ⤬ aro-ace
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hey there, i'm monta, feel
free to call me mon. i'm n
ot very active here anymo
re but i still check in ever
y now and then!

ImageImageImage
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardsong » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Good luck to those who entered!!

Lep - She/Her

Hey there! I'm Leopardsong, but just call me Lep. I'm always there if you wanna talk!
Just shoot me a PM!

Toyhou.se

"The chicken may cross the road, but nobody crosses the chicken"
Leopardsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Good luck guys!! 0: You all have such gorgeous ideas!! ♡ I'm hyped to see what comes out of this myo ticket! C:
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jello » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:28 pm

good luck everyone!! real excited, yikes!!
    I loved reading through all the ideas and compliments for other people, it was really nice!
jello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Ah, good luck everyone! Pretty sure I'm not going to win this one because there were so many more well fleshed-out ideas than mine, but it was fun looking through everyone's forms anyway!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seawoof » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:34 pm

good luck everybody! I'm excited to see who's idea ends up winning!
╔════════════════════════════╗

[
my kalons ] [ my buttermilks ]

╚════════════════════════════╝
seawoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me