Cryptic Foxes *Sad News*

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Postby while it lasted. » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:15 am

I'm going to be studying for an exam coming up next week so I won't be on. I started a new litter so I will send it to you this weekend if I have time.
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cryptic Foxes~ Few Free Customs!! <3 *Code Drop Litter 1

Postby Musicality » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:14 am

Thanks guys, I'm trying to get my pixel thing working but for some reason it's refusing to load on my computer (Like I open the fox to edit it and it doesn't show up what I'm clicking and such) so, I will do my best with figuring this out sorry once again..
❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cryptic Foxes *Sad News*

Postby Musicality » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Announctment!

So.. It's looking like I'm going to have to close this down or give it away. If you are interested in running it feel free to shoot me a PM but otherwise I can't do anything with it anymore. I can't access the files to make new foxes and what's an adoption center with no adopts? I'm so sorry and I feel so bad doing this. If not one contacts me with interest within a week or so It'll probably just be shut down then. I'm going to miss this...

<3 Kitty/ Queenie
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me