[pixwits] ☆ closed until further notice ☆ DNP

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: [pixwits] Pocket Collectibles ☆ Custom Deliveries ☆

Postby bricakes » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:53 am

I'd like to explore!
Area: the forest
I am taking: a flashlight, food and water, a blanket, and yeah that's it
Pixwit Companion: Image

bri - she/her - 💖
adoptable storage

bricakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:29 am

I'd like to explore!
Area:Forest
I am taking: (You can put anything here, a little RP bit I might base a reply on! e.g - "Biscuits and a torch!")
cookies andes mints and torches
Pixwit Companion:Strawberry Shortcake (red custom pixwit)
Last edited by Catskitten on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobygalaxy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:32 am

I'd like to explore!
Area: The Forest
I am taking: a flashlight, a hammock to sleep in, a walking stick (whenever I hike I take one), a book to read (Looking For Alaska by John Green, specifically), and some thin mints
Pixwit Companion: Image Sunny!
hello hello, i'm back from a looong hiatus. looking for friends!!!

cass/infp/nonbinary

"what, you egg!"
hello, i'm cass!!

- shakespeare
they/them

furry fandom member

theatre major

current show:
dms are open

Shakespeare's The Tempest
goobygalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starryprinxe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:57 am

I'd like to explore!
Area: the windy peaks
I am taking: warm jacket, rope, food + water supply, torch, sleeping bag, cookies, some books
Pixwit Companion: none

starry ✦ they/them
on semi-hiatus for school and mental health

ImageImageImageImageImage
starryprinxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gryph » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:30 pm

I'd like to explore!
Area: The Pond
I am taking: A fishing pole, a cooler full of snacks, a fishing net, and some towels to sit on and dry off with if needed~
Pixwit Companion: Tooro Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gryph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ithiria » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:40 am

Edit: i was too late :D i wait for the next cutoms ♥
Last edited by ithiria on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ithiria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:11 am

I'd like to explore!
Area: Forest
I am taking: Caution and torch
Pixwit Companion: Image
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:30 am

I'd like to explore!
Area:
The Forest
I am taking:
An emergency radio and some beef jerky
Pixwit Companion:

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:09 am

Oh how cute
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillowArmadillo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:39 am

Image Image
[custom pickups]

Magikx

Your custom is here, I hope you like it!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3358235][img]http://i.imgur.com/NjshOhX.gif[/img][/url]

TheDerpySquidHat

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3358235][img]http://i.imgur.com/KzGiB2r.gif[/img][/url]

SnakeScales

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3358235][img]http://i.imgur.com/hdoQ70H.gif[/img][/url]

Customs are now closed!

Image Image
[exploration results]

All results have been decided by RNG, remember you can always try again!

.mochi
You and Love enter the woods, it's surprisingly warm! Various critters peek out of the trees to look at you both as you pass by. After a while all the gear you brought feels heavy and you stop for a picnic, while you eat something catches Love's eye on the ground, they scramble over to it and chirp wildy, jumping with excitement!
Congrats you found a fertility boon!
(Will max out a clutch to produce 5 kits.)

Tim Buktu
Rue seems a little dubious about going into water, but you encourage them with the promise of goodies! Putting on the goggles and flippers you take a deep breath and dive in with a splosh, Rue's tiny legs are a blur as they swim in confused circles. At the bottom of the pond you find broken pieces of pottery, some bottles and - something shiny?!
Congrats you found 76Image!
I think maybe Rue would like to dry off now!

SnakeScales
As you get closer to the peaks a warning roar shakes your bones and you start to feel hot, Sunray looks nervous and sniffs the air. Looking up you see a fire breathing dragon?! They missed that out in the brochure! Maybe try another time! D:
Whoops, sorry!

BriCakes
You and Lavender spend a lovely day in the woods, picking flowers and trying to name all the animals you spot. You have such a good time you decide to stay the night, and after eating some supper you both curl up in the blanket, flashlight close just in case. In the morning you stretch and reach to wake up Lavender...who seems to have vanished?! In a panic you call their name and frantically search behind the trees and bushes. Eventually you hear a happy whistling and see that Lavender has returned very proudly holding a small treasure! Not sure if you should be angry or proud you pick them up and take a closer look.
Congrats you found a Heart coin!
(Used as bribery to open a Pixwit breeding nest even if status is closed!)

Catskitten
With Strawberry keen to go on an adventure you make your way into the treeline, deciding to leave a trail of cookie crumbs to find your way back. It seems like all the forest creatures are hiding at the moment and everything is quiet, Strawberry seems to get bored so you give them a mint to keep them occupied. Eventually you admit defeat and start to turn back, but whats this?! A group of wild pixwits are munching on the crumbs!
They look at you to see if you have more goodies, they're clearly all from the same clutch, one is purple and brown, another blue and green and the last is teal and yellow. Which one would you like to give a treat to?
Congrats you've found the wild clutch, please pick one option!
As your the first to find them you get 1st pick!

ExhaustedPigeon
You carefully pack all the essentials and even a good book, fully prepared for an expedition into the woods! Except the woods have different ideas, as you and Sunny approach the trees wilt and darken, the wind picks up and screeching can be heard, is that a flock of bats flying straight for you?! Sunny screeches in your ear and tugs on your hair to turn back and run!
Looks like you'll have to try another time! D:
Whoops, sorry!

transasriel
With your jacket zipped right up to your chin you're feeling ready to face the weather! At first the slopes are pretty easy going, with a few loose stones here and there, but eventually it gets steeper and the rocks get larger, the wind whips at your face making it harder to see. Determined you push forward but the wind is strong and the cold is seeping in, through your frozen eyelashes you can see a cave in the side of the peaks, you stumble in to catch a break from the weather. Smacking your torch into life the beam catches on something shiny, after brushing away some snow you're in luck!
Congrats you found 40Image!
After a rest you decide coins are better than nothing and head back down.

Gryph!
Deciding the water looks a bit too chilly for a dip you decide fishing tactics would be best suited, you cast your line and throw the net in. Tooro is fascinated by the ducks and perches on top of your head to get a good view, chirping in reply to their quacks. Casting your rod a few times you find some small species of fish which you release back into the water, as the day goes on Tooro's tummy makes a rumbling sound and you share some snacks from the cooler. After the rod brings no luck you decide to pull the net in and see what it contains, Tooro looks on curiously. There's a lot of junk and algae stuck in the net, but also some golden coins!
Congrats you found 59Image!
(Although they could probably do with a clean)

ede
With your Pixwit on your shoulder and torch in hand you cautiously make your way into the forest, making sure to light any dark corners and crevices, keeping eyes and ears keen. After a while you hear some rustling, treading carefully you see a wild fox, it doesn't seem to notice you because it's too intently focused on something else, it looks to be hunting?
Quietly you follow the fox's gaze and see it's watching a small clutch of Pixwits play in the wildflowers! As the fox gets ready to leap you yell and flash the torch wildly. The fox runs away with an annoyed backward glance. In a state of shock the three little Pixwits look up at you nervously, waiting for your next move. The three of them look related, one is purple and brown, another blue and green and the last is teal and yellow.
Your Pixwit looks keen to make a friend, who should they go and meet?
Congrats you've found the wild clutch, please pick one option!
As your the second to find them you get 2nd pick, so please wait for Catskitten to make their decision!

ThatDragonAdara
Strawberry chirps and whistles as you get closer to the forest, excited and eager to explore! Together you leave no rock unturned, peering into bushes, climbing trees and searching through bird nests, even follow ant trails! It's safe to say the both of you didn't win any popularity contests with the local wildlife. After causing chaos and mess you stop to nibble some jerky, considering what you could try next. As you rest Strawberry perks up and gestures to a squirrel watching you, it seems to be holding a small brown bag. Seeing you've noticed it, it runs up to your feet and places the bag down, then tugs at your clothes and points back the way you came.
Ignoring the tugging you look inside the bag and find something gold!
Congrats you've found 96Image!
I guess they're paying you to leave?

- - general update - -

D8

Those replies took a while to write, so sorry if in the future they're a bit shorter!
I had fun writing them though! ^__^

So that should be everything up to date, I'm thinking of opening a nest soon, so if any of you want to discuss breeding pairs remember you can do that in the fanclub!
My new Pixwit (Bumble) is in my signature, sporting the new skull mask add-on, and will always be free to breed with, no terms or fees! ^^

Speaking of breeding I've updated the breeding info on boons and such, if any still needs anything clarifying please just ask! C:

You may also trade items in the fanclub :thumbup:

I'm super happy people are enjoying my little Pixel goofs <3
WillowArmadillo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me