♥The Oddest Pet Shop♥ - Big Announcement (pg.22)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

♥The Oddest Pet Shop♥ - Big Announcement (pg.22)

Postby Zailune » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:49 pm

Please read the announcement on Pg.22

You are suddenly noticed by a confused fuzzball, who proceeds to approach you.

“Welcome to the oddest pet shop you'll ever see” A voice says. You realize it's not coming from the confused fuzzball, but rather a shopkeeper standing a few feet away from you.

This is The Oddest Pet Shop. Here, you will find some regular dogs and cats as well as some other animals, but there's something in the area causing some pets to mutate, and many of them are left unwanted. Will you adopt from The Oddest Pet Shop?

Archives

Events and Announcements:
There will be special events all the time, so check back every once in a while!

*Three Announcements will be listed at one time - please refer to the archives for further announcement history.

4 / 1 / 2017
Announcement
Hello again everyone! Sorry for the lag on announcements and updates – I do have some information to announce at this time though. For one, a new batch of pets has been completed and will be added later today. The second batch (current as of the time I'm writing this) has been archived but you may still adopt up until it's replaced on this main thread (later today). Also, the Toy March event will be closing on the third of this month. This means that the event pets that haven't been adopted may no longer be adopted, and customs can no longer be requested with use of the Event LineArt after the event closes. However, you may still download and color in your own designs by going to the linked DA pages in a previous announcement, and use the Event LineArt for your own purposes and adoptables to keep or share.
Also, regarding the new mutants (to be added with Batch3 later today), I made an entirely custom LineArt for them, and customs may be requested using the new mutant LineArt up until the new batch arrives. Just a note!
Lastly, regarding the Event Raffle, I will be announcing the winners when the event closes (on the 3rd). Thanks again for all the interest and support – I hope everyone has enjoyed the event as well!

4 / 10 / 2017
Announcement
The Easter Event has begun! Check out the thread linked in this post for info and how to participate. Similarly to the Toy March Event, there's a lot of content in the Easter Event post, so I decided to create a separate thread for it in the sub-forum for extra topics.
There are new, unique pets to adopt, new LineArts to enjoy and a Mutant Raffle to enter!
Click Here!

5 / 3 / 2017
Announcement[/b]
Hi again <3
I've just put up the 4th pet batch. Almost all of the pets this time have some kind of base edit. I still need to complete the mutants, but I am working on a little extra gift for you all this month so stay tuned ^^
I'll post another quick announcement on this thread when the mutants have been posted.

[No Current Events are Available]

How to Adopt:

Most “normal” pets will be available for free in groups of 10 - 25, and will be released or removed to or from the adoptables section periodically.

Mutants are more rare, available in groups of 5 the most. Sometimes, a very rare mutant will appear, which can only be adopted by one person. These pets usually require use of shop currency, and are special in the sense that only you will own the pet and design, which you could at that point use for any purpose seeing that you don't share the same pet as others.

To adopt, fill out the following form:

Code: Select all
I want to adopt!
Username:
Wanted Adoptable(s): (ex. #2 dog, #3 cat, green imp, etc. as long as I understand)
Will you take good care of your adoptable(s)?:

Adoptables are adopted out by first come – first serve. When an adoptable's adopt count is maxed out, it can no longer be adopted. You can collect as many adoptables of different kinds as you'd like, but you can only have 1 of an individual adoptable.

How to Order a Custom:

Custom adoptables can be made for you using the linearts you'll see below. You get one free request, and any customs after your first must be acquired using this shop's currency which will be mentioned in another section. Completed customs will be PM-d to you, but I will also note on this thread that your order is completed (without posting the image on the thread).

To order your first custom, enter this form:

I want to order a custom!
Username:
Wanted Custom Adoptable's species:
Description or image of wanted custom's appearance:
Any special requests / Other:

Your wanted adoptable species cannot be based off of a mutant species. You can request line edits of the normal species, or an entirely new lineart (for +5 shop currency (treats)) though.

To order your second or onward custom, enter the same form but confirm that you're willing to pay 10 treats (shop currency).

Please order only one custom per 5 days (possibly to be changed) regardless of your balance. Please be patient when waiting for your order to be completed.

Currency and Banking

You can receive benefits for using the shop currency, such as the ability to breed 2 pets of your choice (includes customs!), the ability to add accessories or custom markings to a pet you own or the ability to order more than one custom pet! Although you can adopt normal pets as well as mutants for free most often, acquiring currency will let you do more with this shop.

The currency for this shop is treats, and treats can be acquired by trading CS pets in.

The treat-pet trade rate is this:
Common – 2 treats
Uncommon – 5 treats
Rare – 20 treats
Very rare – 60 treats
OMGSR – Free requests and adopts permanently

You can also get 5 treats for free by posting a suggestion about the shop to this thread. This only applies once. Suggestions include: species you want to see released, items or services you'd like to be added or existing adoptable species that you'd like to see more line-arts of.

Unless I've traded away a pet you've traded me (which is not super likely, especially with higher rarities, or if it hasn't been very long) refunds are an option and you should always feel comfortable asking for your pets back unless you've already spent your currency on items/customs/pets.

Your treat count and items will be tracked in this segment of the thread. If you are missing treats or an item for some reason, please send a PM letting me know of the mistake.

Bank:
Tim Buktu - 80 treats
TheDerpySquidHat - 80 treats
Honorchior - 100 treats
happysparrow - 35 treats
∞★∞ - 30 treats
tavik rekichka - 50 treats
thehollowqueen - 47 treats
peppermints & poetry - 2 treats

Item Shop:

Breeding potion – 30 treats (will result in 4 unique offspring based on your selected same-species pets. You can breed with another player's pet if given permission, this permission must be known by me as well before you can apply the potion)
Small Accessory – 5 treats (this magic item transforms based on your wishes (request). One small accessory for one pet per purchase)
Wrappings – 5 treats (these wrappings come in many colors, it's entirely up to you which color to apply to your pet. Wrappings apply to the limbs of the pet.)
Dress – 10 treats (applies a random dress to your pet. You can choose which colors the dress will show.
[Limited! 4 left]Dragon Armor– 20 treats (A rare armor which can only be applied to normal dogs. This armor looks tough!)(You can choose a theme for the armor's color)

Items can only be applied once, and cannot be reapplied to a different pet. Choose wisely which pets you'd like to accessorize or breed!

Adopt Shop:

None at the moment!

Note: Do NOT steal these - please only post or claim a pet that you've properly adopted from this thread.
Last edited by Zailune on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:54 am, edited 86 times in total.
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Zailune » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:49 pm

Shop Rules:

1. Follow All CS rules.
2. Absolutely no stealing pets/designs. Order and adopt properly.
3. Do not claim you drew these pets.
4. Do not act rude or disrespectful towards me or other users on this thread. Act appropriately. If you suspect another user of breaking the rules, please PM me rather than stating it publicly.
5. If you break any of these rules you will either receive a warning or a ban. This can be reversed (depending on the severity). If you are banned, I reserve the right to reject your requests or ignore / report your further posts on this thread. I will not take away your properly adopted pets though – those are permanently yours unless you trade or sell them.
6. If you have any questions or concerns, do not be afraid to PM me!
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥The Oddest Pet Shop♥ Grand Opening!

Postby ithiria » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:32 pm

I want to adopt!
Username: Tim Buktu
Wanted Adoptable(s): i would love to adopt one of your cute ratties, the first one please, the grey one with the green eyes ♥
Will you take good care of your adoptable(s)?: of course ! :thumbup:

I want to participate in the Valentine's Day Event!
Username: Tim Buktu
Pet Species Wanted: a Rat or a mutant (if available) please :lol:
What do you like most about Valentine's Day?: Expressing love of any kind is awesome...and chocolate is awesome too ^^
Any Special Requests?: i love surprises
Other: thank you very much ♥
ithiria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:40 pm

@Tim Buktu - Thank you very much for your interest c: I'll add +1 to the adopt count (1/10) for the first rat, and you may use the character elsewhere, in your signature, etc. if you'd like c:

Here is the code once again:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hGxX8vz.png[/img]

You can use the code to post the image as you wish c:
Also, I will start working on your custom Valentine's rat right away c: I'll send you a PM when it's done and also confirm on here (but I will only send the image and code to you via PM)
Image Image
----------------------

Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ithiria » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:52 pm

thank you very much, i already put her in my sig, its really cute ♥
Last edited by ithiria on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ithiria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:09 pm

@Tim Buktu - I finished the rat custom character for you and sent you the pic along with the code for the character in a PM - if you'd like any changes to be done let me know c: The character I made for you is only yours (doesn't have an adopt count) and you can trade, sell, edit, etc. as it's a custom character c:

Based on the love of Valentine's Day and a hint of chocolate coloring c:
Image Image
----------------------

Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bing cherry » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:23 pm

I want to participate in the Valentine's Day Event!
Username: lena
Pet Species Wanted: dog
What do you like most about Valentine's Day?: the love and the flowers and chocolate (basically everything XD)
Any Special Requests?: you know best
Other: thank you so much! <3
flight rising . howrse . three
hey, i'm bing! she/her pro
nouns please. i like petting
cats, eating cheerios, and
roleplaying. i spend a lot of
time reading and writing.
i'm always open to talking
to new people, so feel free
to shoot me a pm anytime!

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
XXXXXXXXX.
XXXXXXXXX.
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ithiria » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:50 pm

wow, thank you so much again, i love my valentine rat ♥
i rather put her in my sig and the other one in my trade rules :lol:
ithiria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:51 pm

@lena - Your request is accepted c: I will most likely begin drawing your new character tomorrow if that's alright. Thank you for your interest in the thread! c:
@Tim Buktu - No problem at all! I'm glad you're happy with your Valentine's Day character c:
Image Image
----------------------

Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:58 pm

@lena - Update - I finished your Valentine's Day Event character! I sent you a PM with the picture and code. I hope you like the pup c: If you'd like me to change or add anything let me know.
Image Image
----------------------

Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me