❧ Globarkies | belongs to naomi !

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What should the next litter be?

space themed
51%
natural colors
16%
rainbow themed
13%
meadow themed
8%
flower themed
13%

Total votes : 63

❧ Globarkies | belongs to naomi !

Postby crumblecake » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Looking for new owner here!

We will be going on a hiatus after the Holiday Event. Please get all affairs in order before we go on hiatus!
Check Events to join the Advent Calendar Event!

Canis says:
Welcome to this thread!
There is always a way
to be a part of the
Globarkie community,
whether you post
in the fan club or
adopt from the
shelter! This
species is very
community-oriented,
meaning the whole
community must work
together to uncover
all mutations and
species secrets!
Anywho, feel free
to take a good
look around!
Globarkies are mysterious space travelers from the planet Galeas. Their species enjoys space exploration, looking for planets with delicious black matter rings around them. Globarkies are born inside of a see-through egg, which eventually hardens into a protective shell around the face as the Globarkie grows. Once, Globarkies were an incredibly endangered species, falling prey to predators for their very strong globes; that is, until they evolved to cover all of their potential weak spots to become indestructible. Thanks to this, a Globarkie will never starve, dehydrate, or die. However, Globarkies are still a rare species, and travel the universe with the intent of recovering lost genetics from their endangered times. Globarkies have adapted to fit the cosmos in their space travelers lifestyle- not only can they float, the frame at the bottom of each Globarkie's globe filters dark matter from regular matter, and consumes the pure dark matter extract.

The mating rituals of Globarkies have been kept secret for centuries- all we know is that they go to Amare, the love planet, to breed. Eventually they came across Terra, our planet, and loved the taste of the dark matter around our planet- so, we've had plenty of time to study and befriend them!

xxxxxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxxxx
12/7/17: 'Dawn to Dusk' litter code drop is on page 13!
12/5/17: 'Canine Mimic' litter has chosen winners! Litter winners and codes are on pg. 12!

Last edited by crumblecake on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:41 am, edited 145 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby crumblecake » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:09 pm

woohoo! everyone's
following the rules!

woohoo! everyone's
following the rules!

W = warning
S = strike
B = ban

• W : complaining, arguing, and mini modding | don't complain about your adopt or argue with someone else for any reason. if there is an issue regarding your adopt, message staff. don't manage the thread as if you were a mod, either. the Globarkie team has it all under control; send us a PM if its urgent.
  • W : spamming or chatting | marking and bumping is allowed, but please no normal conversation- it clutters the thread. Use the FanClub for chat!
  • S: adopt etiquette | it is a requirement for the adopt to link back to this page. taking away the link will be considered art theft; the only one allowed to use Globarkies without links is me for community posting(Globarkie expeditions, alerts, etc).
  • B : theft | adopt theft is not tolerated, and will be treated as a major offense.

Three warnings is a strike, and three strikes will result in a ban.
Last edited by crumblecake on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 16 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Expeditions

Your Globarkies can go on expeditions to other planets to explore and find items! Your Globarkie can find Black Matter ●, shop items, new mutations, and maybe even a companion! The father from Galeas you go, the better chances you have of finding better stuff- but the more expensive the expeditions, too. It can take Globarkies anywhere from a couple hours to a couple weeks to get back from expeditions!

Please post all forms to the Space Station. Any forms posted on this thread will be ignored.

Galeas - Home Planet - 5●
Not many places to go here, but you may be able to find some ragged stuff buried in the dirt.

Amare - Breeding Planet- Cannot be explored.
Ah yes, the planet of love. Reserved exclusively for breeding, unless expedition events open up which allow for travel to this planet.

Terra - Our Planet- 10●
The planet where humans live. While not the most wondrous place in the universe, it's got a certain charm.

Aer - Air Planet- 15●
Aer- you guessed it, the air planet. Only clouds and cold up here, baby. Globarkies can float, which is just an extension of flying, so I think they'll be fine.

Ignis- Fire Planet- 25●
This planet is quite hot, due to its molten fiery core. It's surprising anything from another planet can even get close to the burning hot planet, let alone explore the surface. But then again, these are Globarkies we are talking about.

Glacies- Ice Planet - 25●
Oh my goodness, it's below absolute zero! There's no way we can accompany our Globarkies here. How they can withstand the complete halt of the movement of atoms at this point of absolute freeze is beyond our understanding. We have a better chance of living on Ignis than here.

Influunt- Water Planet - 25●
This planet is completely submerged in water. You better hope your Globarkie is good at swimming. It gets really dark under the water, but just don't follow the lights.

Coleum- Heaven Planet- 50●
Ah, what a typical heaven paradise- who knows what kind of beautiful, pure mutations can be found on this planet? Its pure bliss to breathe the air of this planet. If one travels from another planet, they would become so addicted to the air they'd block out all other needs, starve, and die. Good thing Globarkies don't breathe air.
Last edited by crumblecake on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 30 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mutations

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canis says:
Remember, the community must work together to find all the hidden mutations!

Default Globarkie
This is the basic species look, and the lowest rarity possible.

Common Mutations
None really. Explore planets to find more!

Uncommon Mutations

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unicorn Horn

Rare Mutations
None really. Explore planets to find more!

Fabled Mutations
You want one of these, huh? There's a couple throughout the galaxy, obtained from very lucky expeditions or events. Good luck finding them, you'll need it.
Last edited by crumblecake on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 12 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption/Shelter

Postby crumblecake » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Don't want a custom, but you do want a Globarkie? Don't stress! Welcome to the Globarkie adoption center, where you can adopt pre-made Globarkies from artist litters, or adopt abandoned Globarkies from the Shelter. Each litter is a raffle or FCFS, so only one entry per person!

Globarkie pups are put up for adoption when they are just about to grow up! Once you adopt them, they become full-fledged Globarkies. Pups are all default-looking until they become adults, since their features are soft and full of potential before they grow.

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]Litter Adoption Form[/size]
Username:
Litter name:
Globarkie ID:
Why you chose this one:
Optional>other:[/center]

Comet and Sun
litter by FrostedInk

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
fcfs wrote:will byers.

fcfs wrote:Catskitten

Every once in a while, someone gives up their Globarkie(either from being banned or something else), or litter pups don't get adopted. In these cases, instead of throwing them away rudely, they can be given a new home through Adopt-a-Barkie, the rehoming agency for homeless Globarkies!

Adoptions are first come, first served. However, there is a small fee on Globarkies from the shelter(50●). Sometimes, uncommons, rares, or even Fabled Globarkies may end up in the shelter, all for the same fee- it's a coincidence to keep your eyes out for.

Adopt-A-Barkie wrote:
No Globarkies in the shelter! Hooray!

Adoption Form
[center][size=150]Adoption Form[/size]
Globarkie ID:
Name you'd give them:
I, [username], agree to pay [b]50 ●[/b] for my new Globarkie![/center]

Surrender Form
[center][size=150]Adoption Form[/size]
Code to Globarkie:
Why did you choose to put them up for adoption?:
I, [username], agree to never pester Canisomnia or the adopter for my old Globarkie. It is not mine anymore, and I will not try to retrieve it.[/center]
Last edited by crumblecake on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:34 am, edited 62 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Stats
normal litter size: 1-3 pups
reproduction time: 3-10 days
trait: rarer traits are weaker
color: delicate patterns are weaker
parents: usually 2
possibility of random gene: 0.05%

Globarkies are agender, meaning any two can breed. Some Globarkies mate for life, and others mate for breeding only. Either way, you can breed with another user's Globarkie or you can breed two of your own- but for either match you need an Amare Rock, which allows two Globarkies to breed. Amare Rocks can be purchased from the Shop or may be found during expeditions.

If you are breeding with another user, both of you must fill out forms. Make sure at least one user has an Amare Rock in their inventory. Users must split their Globarkies themselves; they cannot be co-owned(you can share your codes, but you are listed as the sole owner).

Globarkies cannot breed with family unless a Loner Rock is purchased from the store, which allows a Globarkie's DNA to evolve into its own version, ripping it away from any blood ties to family. This is to prevent the bad mutating of healthy genes!

Normal litters have 1-3 pups. Special litters have 4-6 pups. Productive litters have 7-9 pups.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Den 1
kibbles ! wrote:Breeding Form
ID of parent 1: Mouse, #001
ID of parent 2: Mocha, #016
Besides Amare Rocks, any other items(must be in your inventory): A leaf and a rare potion.

Den 2
open slot!

Den 3
open slot![/center]

Breeding Form (One User)
[center][size=150]Breeding Form[/size]
ID of parent 1:
ID of parent 2:
Besides Amare Rocks, any other items(must be in your inventory):[/center]

Breeding Form (Two Users)
[center][size=150]Breeding Form[/size]
ID of parent 1:
ID of parent 2:
Who are you breeding with(they must fill out a form as well):
Who is paying the Amare Rock:
Besides Amare Rocks, any other items(must be in your inventory):
[/center]
Last edited by crumblecake on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 19 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Keep in mind that default Globarkies are not the same as Common Globarkies. Default is the basic flop-eared, round-globe that is most often seen, and common and up are variations aka mutations.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Common Potion
75●
Increases the chance that a litter will have common pups. Stackable up to 5.
Amare Rocks
200●
Allows for two Globarkies to breed.
Uncommon Potion
200●
Increases the chance that a litter will have uncommon pups. Stackable up to 5.
Leaf
50●
All pups will have natural-colored variations of their parents.
Rare Potion
350●
Increases the chance that a litter will have rare pups. Stackable up to 5.

Form for purchasing items:
[center][size=150]Shop Form[/size]
Object(s):
Cost:
On approval of this form, your purchase will go to your Inventory. [/center]

View your inventory here.
Last edited by crumblecake on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:18 am, edited 29 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Postby crumblecake » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:11 pm

Welcome to the Customs page! Here you can purchase a personalized Globarkie with traits and a design you choose yourself.

Base: 300●

Common Traits: 50● each

Uncommon Traits: 100● each

Rare Traits: 250● each

Fabled Traits: each OMGSR you pay,
you get 3 Fabled tickets along with your unlimited ●.
Fabled traits can only be put on Customs with Fabled tickets.

Custom Form
[center][size=150]Custom Form[/size]
Mutations being purchased:
Design description with colors:
Hex codes, if applicable:
Any other requests:
Total cost in ●:[/center]

hashtag wrote:Custom Form
Mutations being purchased: n/a
Design description with colors: Skipper
Hex codes, if applicable: n/a
Any other requests: could you add his hair?
Total cost in ●: 300

kibbles ! wrote:Custom Form
Mutations being purchased: N/A
Design description with colors: A very dark brown pelt base, with a simple very light brown wing marking on it's shoulder.
Hex codes, if applicable: N/A
Any other requests: Nope!
Total cost in ●: 300, I believe!

Custom Slot 3
open slot!
Last edited by crumblecake on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 16 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bank

xxxxxxxxxxRaritiesxxxxxxxxxx
OMGSC/VC- 1●
Common- 2●
Uncommon- 50●
Rare- 250●
Very Rare- 500●
OMGSR- Unlimited
xxxxxxxxxxYear Bonusesxxxxxxxxxx
2014-2015: +2●
2012-2013: +5●
2011: +7●
2010: +10●
2009: +20●
2008: +100●
Bonuses
1 C$- 20●
Store Pet- +450●
Wishlist Pet- +5●
Main List Pet- +1000●
Made a stamp- +100●
Terrarium Hamster- +2● each

Send a trade with your offer. Make sure to add a note saying its for Globarkies. I will calculate your earnings.

Rules
No more than 100 pets in a single trade.
No more than 5 repeats of the same pet.
Please be patient- I calculate everything myself, and may make mistakes.
The stamp bonus only applies to the first stamp you submit.

I'm currently hoarding Terrarium Hamsters so each one you add, you get a bonus. That means I'm collecting, and giving bonuses for, this pet and it's variations:

Your Black Matter● balance can be found here, the official bank balances thread!
Last edited by crumblecake on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 12 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Christmas Advent Event
Every day until Dec. 12, a Globarkie with special Holiday feel will be released as a freebie! This means anyone can use it anywhere; just make sure you don't unlink the Globarkie. Every day after Dec. 12, a gift will be randomly given to a player each day! This gift could be BM●, items, or even a personal Globarkie!

Join the game!
[center][b]Christmas Advent Form[/b]
[i]username:[/i]
[/center]

That's it! After posting the form, you're automatically entered!

Day 1
On the first day of Christmas, Canis gave to me-
A Globarkie with a head shaped like a pear?
free to use!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3310044][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ffb7/f/2017/337/3/0/advent_1_globarkie_by_barkingplant-dbvovxa.gif[/img][/url]

Day 2
On the second day of Christmas, Canis gave to me-
A Globarkie with turtle dove markings!
free to use!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3310044][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/518e/f/2017/338/8/e/turtle_doves_by_barkingplant-dbvr0bl.gif[/img][/url]

Day 3
On the third day of Christmas, Canis gave to me-
A Globarkie kind of like a french hen?
free to use!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3310044][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e8c0/f/2017/346/6/f/webp_net_gifmaker_by_inkwinq-dbwj35m.gif[/img][/url]

Day 4
On the fourth day of Christmas, Canis gave to me-
A callingbird! Or really realistic body paint?
free to use!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3310044][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfPuwSx.gif[/img][/url]

Day 5
On the fifth day of Christmas, Canis gave to me-
5 golden rings! Wait... actually, just a Globarkie that looks like gold... 24 caret?
free to use!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3310044][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2a61/f/2017/346/3/a/webp_net_gifmaker_by_inkwinq-dbwj37p.gif[/img][/url]

Day 6
On the sixth day of Christmas, Canis gave to me-
A goose! Don't let it near the swan... they tend to fight...
free to use!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3310044][img]https://i.imgur.com/haOpZRj.gif[/img][/url]

Day 7
On the seventh day of Christmas, Canis gave to me-
A swan! I heard they're pretty mean? This one seems nice!
free to use!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3310044][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1434/f/2017/346/8/b/webp_net_gifmaker_by_inkwinq-dbwj39j.gif[/img][/url]

Day 8
On the eighth day of Christmas, Canis gave to me-
A cow that 8 maids had just finished milking!
free to use!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3310044][img]https://i.imgur.com/u8LHKby.gif[/img][/url]

Day 9
On the ninth day of Christmas, Canis gave to me-
A dancing lady! Globarkie lady!
free to use!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3310044][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1122/f/2017/346/b/0/webp_net_gifmaker_by_inkwinq-dbwj3az.gif[/img][/url]

Day 10
On the tenth day of Christmas, Canis gave to me-
Ten lords-a-bouncing! Well, just one, and he's more of a king.
free to use!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3310044][img]https://i.imgur.com/SYj9ICn.gif[/img][/url]

Day 11
On the eleventh day of Christmas, Canis gave to me-
A piper! Piping! A little bit of both? Look, he's doing his best.
free to use!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3310044][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8f93/f/2017/346/b/c/webp_net_gifmaker_by_inkwinq-dbwj3cy.gif[/img][/url]

Day 12
On the twelth day of Christmas, Canis gave to me-
A drum Globarkie! Tap and hear that music sing!
free to use!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3310044][img]https://i.imgur.com/c8B18cu.gif[/img][/url]

That's the end of the "12 Days of Christmas" advent! Make sure to post your Christmas game form for a chance at a free gift for the rest of December!

Last edited by crumblecake on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 21 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me