A history of my adoptables

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

A history of my adoptables

Postby Applejack » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:46 am

Here is a list of my old or maybe more present adoptables that I've ever created, and I can tell you that I've owned many adoptables, many resulting in the same fate... closing down. I just guess I give up really easily because it isn't a easy job continuously making new designs, and as well as that, I spend most days in school for atleast 6-7 hours, making it not that easy. However, I still enjoyed owning them while they lasted and in honour of them, I made this thread. I've written a paragraph for each one of them and I will try what I've enjoyed about them. I'll also write about my current adoptable, Terrarium deer. I just hope I have enough motivation to make them last long enough and not close them too soon. But, I've created so many that I've might of forgotten some. Anyway, enjoy!

Cute Catz
      Image Image
      This wasn't my first adoptable, my first adoptable was these egg adoptables which thread got deleted somehow(possibly because I only let friends adopt). Okay, so these adopts were made a few months after I joined CS and to be honest, I was quite young. As you can see, I didn't know you could save as .PNG, so that is why the quality is so bad. They also do not look anything like a cat, more like a dog. Here is the thread. I'm actually quite embarrassed by it, but hey, people can see my crazy past. Overall, I guess I kinda did enjoy making these.

Dolfinz
      Image Image
      I hadn't find out how to get a transparent background, but I did work out .PNG was the appropriate file and animation was really fun! However, it only lasted a few weeks after I closed it down. I feel a bit regretful, these could of grown much bigger, but it must of been the lack of customers. I should of realised that adoptables start slowly and eventually grow bigger. Oh but no, I must have been so impatient that I gave up immediately. But, at the same time, I must of been put off know that I'd have to animate each time. If you like, you can see the thread here.

Pixel Bunnies
      Image Image
      From reading on CS, I had learned how to make growable adoptables which was a really amazing thing! This adoptable only lasted one day, but it is self-explanatory because my computer had a virus like I mentioned on the thread. Also, they weren't that popular, which is completely fine because the lines look a bit weird to be honest. I guess I didn't have much of a idea of what anatomy was, because I mean, look at those front legs... yeesh. Moving on, I also didn't finish the custom of my first customer as you can see here. However, I'm glad it closed.

Mabel's Cute Little Fish Shop
      Image Image
      Using my knowledge from previous adoptables, I've learned how to get a transparent background, how to animate and how to make them grow. I merged this all together to get... Mabel's Cute Little Fish Shop! I'm going to admit, I actually bothered to continue these adopts because they were gradually becoming bigger. These lasted for a much longer time, long than any adoptable I've had, but, like always, it eventually closed. Though, this time some one else decided to take over and they were also able to make them grow, but not be animated. The thread is here.

AJ's Pixel Cat Mania
      Image Image
      A cat that hatches from a egg? Certainly is. I had now learned anatomy, so it don't look as bad as my previous bunny adoptables. They were also growing adoptables, but they were not animated(if they were then I would of gave up sooner). However, as you can see on the thread, you can see most of the images have been deleted. This happened because I moved the images into another folder in my photobucket account, changing the URL. After that, I decided to close down because I had no other choice, and I did leave many people disappointed.

Bunny fields
      Image Image
      This adoptable has the same problem as the cat adoptables. I moved the images to a different folder and now the images do not appear. It can be seen here. Now that I've checked, it only lasted 8 days! I made lots of bunnies, but only lasted for 8 days? I'm very surprised about that. I've actually remade the lines and I will possibly re-open these up again because they did become quite big during the eight days of its existence. I've also started to make the thread in case I no longer want to continue my current adoptables.

Shiba Inus
      Image Image
      This also lasted as little as seven days, and grew quite fast during those few days. And nope, the images did not get moved, I just didn't want to continue. I just don't understand how I gave up after a week, I guess that is just me. This was also taken over by someone twice, but they've both closed down since then. I don't think I'll ever make them for adoption again, but they were certainly cute while they lasted. You can see them here. My aim of these adoptables was to make them as cute as I am, and I think I might of accomplished that.
Pinkie Pie is my BFF!
Image ImageImage

Applejack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me