Unity City

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Unity City

Postby Adamented » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:06 am

I'm going to put the lines up for Pay-to-Use, you can purchase use of the lines here!

I've come to the decision of holding a contest to decide the new owner of this species- if any- in which I'll be Auctioning the ownership of the adopts. The new owner must stay on ChickenSmoothie and cannot take the species elsewhere, the adoptables cannot be solve for real money (or anything convertible to real money). Everyone will keep their bank balance and pets, as well as any items they haven't used. If the new owner decides they cannot manage or continue the species of their own accord, they may auction it or give it away, or give ownership back to me. If given away or auctioned, they have to use the same rules expressed here.

The new owner has to have skilled practice with pixels, and/or previous experience in adopts- they need to maintain a level of quality here, I'm not going to give the species to just any amateur design artist; for the sake of the adopters/community, and the integrity of the lines themselves, which I put a lot of work into and expect them to do the same.

If this sits too long without any viable bidders, I'll be putting up some of the lines as free-to-use and others as pay-to-use, specifically the more original species.

General Rules wrote:
Art theft is unacceptable, keep the peace
please, draw it yourself <3

-Everyone deserves your respect, staff and
community

-Marking & tracking is okay~
-Avoid cursing and mature topics
Staff wrote:
Adamented/Main Admin
Lovelypetbreeder/Litter Artist
WillowArmadillo/Breeding Artist/Guest Artist
Warpaint/Co-Admin
comicTragedy/Moderator & Artist
.:Feralstrike:./Moderator

Check out the staff applications post!
quick links wrote:
Help Thread
Shop
Breeding
Official Archive
Self-Managed Archive
updates wrote:I don't really know how to say or explain this, so I'm just going to tell you guys: I'm not running Unity City anymore. I might consider selling it, but only to someone with experience, and refined skill. I might be running Gravesnaps, an old adoptable I really hold interest in- it's much more inspired than my... cats-with-features type adopt. I know a lot of people loved this, so I might even consider putting the lines out for pay-to-use, or as a pay-to-use set. Maybe even release the original lines for free use, with credit. I'm also going to be applying for a Guest artistship on Pixwits, when I get the chance.

My tablet cord has been broken for ages, I have an off-site adopt that got popular veeery quickly, and I'm generally just straightening out my life, so I need to work on something that inspires me. I wish you all the best, I'll post here again when I conclude what I'll do with this.

event scheduling wrote:
"Emily"

" 'Ello darlin'! Fun Events are always in plannin', so take a look below for some fun stuff comin' along! "

March 17th: St. Patricks Day || March 24th: Easter
Last edited by Adamented on Tue May 23, 2017 8:11 am, edited 73 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption Center

Postby Adamented » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:13 am

Adoption Center
This is where you can find Unix litters to adopt from, first come first serve unless otherwise stated, that usually have four to five Unix in them.

Litter #35
Raffle

by Adamented
(Breeding Event Litter)
Display 1 wrote:Image
"???"
[gender]WillowArmadillo
Display 2 wrote:Image
entries
1."Skuull"[male]SnakeScales
2."Spirit"[female]ExhaustedPigeon
3."Mal"[male]shanne
Display 3 wrote:Image
"???"
[gender]2frostypaws
Display 4 wrote:Image
entries
1."悪魔"[male]bricakes
2."Lux"[male]sir agag
Display 5 wrote:Image
entries
1."Candy"[female]HybridDarkness
2."Marshallow"[female]fuiuki
3."Ramba"[female]wolfy514
4."Punked Sugar"[female]Catskitten

Codeword; Turas
Litter #34
Raffle

by WillowArmadillo
(Breeding Event Litter)

Display 1 wrote:Image
"???"
[gender]FluffyBirdie
Display 2 wrote:Image
entries
1."Tabitha"[female]kaanekii
2."Storm"[male]HybridDarkness
3."Kobi"[female]sir agag
4."Gin"[male]shanne
5."Taki"[male]wolfy514
Display 3 wrote:Image
"???"
[gender]SnakeScales

Codeword; Ansai

Rules
-only apply for one Unix per release
-notify me if you change your name
-do not steal someone else's pets
-do not edit forms, quote them if necessary
-avoid posting about missing a litter
-you can apply for two uni per litter in raffle litters
-please don't edit your Unix
-use the full code from codedrops, always link back
-remember to fill in the username section
(forms that ignore this from now on will be ignored)

Forms wrote:
Code: Select all
[color=#137547]Username:
Litter #:
Unix #:
Codeword: [/color]
Last edited by Adamented on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:00 am, edited 34 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Exploration

Postby Adamented » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:43 am

"Mortimer"
Exploration
A path stretches on before you, across clear green fields.

In the distance, you can see a red and black striped gryeph unix with blue-grey wings standing close to the forest's entrance. As you approach, he smiles, lifting his head to hold out a rolled up paper towards you, held in his beak.

"Be safe out there!" He amends, and you unfurl the paper to find a scarcely labeled map- what parts of the map are labeled could lead you to any of three destinations.

You can now find clovers Image anywhere you explore, there's a 50/50% chance to pick one up, they'll be useful for event games and such until March 31st!

Onward, to adventure!
You take a few steps into the forest, and study the map thoroughly- where will you go?

Song Woods
Quiet woods often inhabited by small creatures and song birds. Such a peaceful forest.

area-exclusive items wrote:
ImageImage
dragon horns // cat companion

[color=#2A9134]Exploring Song Woods!
Username;
Small bit of Roleplay(optional);
Bringing with you(optional); [/color]

Melody Meadows
There are myths and stories that the wind will whistle tunes to you if you are alone- but only at certain times of day.

ImageImage
bird companion // folded wings

[color=#2A9134]Exploring Melody Meadows!
Username;

Moonlit Falls
Several waterfalls flow into a lake somewhere in the forest, the water is so blue it looks like it is reflecting a starry sky.

ImageImage
unicorn horn // pixie wings

[color=#2A9134]Exploring Moonlit Falls!
Username;

Exploring is open!!
Last edited by Adamented on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 am, edited 48 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currency Exchange

Postby Adamented » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:50 am

Use/apply your items here, use breeding items here~

You can buy items here, or find them by exploring once per day here!

Currency Exchange

Rarity

OMG So Common = 0Image
Very Common = .5Image
Unknown Rarity = 1Image
Common = 2Image
Uncommon = 5Image
Rare = 10Image
Very Rare = 20Image
OMG So Rare = UnlimitedImage

Years
2008; +4Image
2009; +3.5Image
2010; +3Image
2011; +2.5Image
2012; +2Image
2013; +1.5Image
2014; +1Image
2015; +.5Image
Bank & Storage

Adamented - ∞Image
Lovelypetbreeder - 14Image
WillowArmadillo - 18Image
Imagex1 Imagex1
Wanheda. - ∞Image

ActualCannibalShia(DayMoon123) - 0Image
Imagex2

Altale -
Imagex1

BriCakes - 4Image
Imagex1 Imagex1 Imagex1 Imagex1

Catskitten - 4Image
Imagex1 Imagex1 Imagex1

Catterpilers4you - 4Image

Chausie -
Imagex1 Imagex1

comicTragedy - 8Image

ExhaustedPigeon -
Imagex1 Imagex1 Imagex1

FluffyBirdie -
Imagex1 Imagex1 Imagex1 Imagex1 Imagex1 Imagex1

fuiuki - 3Image
Imagex1

HybridDarkness -
Imagex1

Leslie,(Hebime) - 57Image
Imagex1

mui, - 138.5Image
Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2
munchqueen - 4Image

Nyeh Heh Heh!! - 5Image
Imagex1 Imagex1 Imagex1 Imagex1 Imagex1

PikachuTori25 - 4Image
Imagex1

SkyWishes21 - 5Image
Imagex1

2FrostyPaws - 4Image
Imagex1

Reggieart -
Imagex1

SnakeScales - 1Image
Imagex1 Imagex1

☢Toxic☢ - 4Image
Imagex1 Imagex1 Imagex1

Violet Berries - 9Image

.box -
Imagex1

shanne -
Imagex1

sir agag -
Imagex1
Last edited by Adamented on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:32 am, edited 14 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pound

Postby Adamented » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:02 am

#2 [img/img][gender]

Form
[color=#137547]I want to adopt from the Pound!
Username:
Unix #:
Unix's Name:
Why do you want this Unix?:
Other: [/color]

Last edited by Adamented on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Freebies

Postby Adamented » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:04 am

Freebies wrote:If you just want to advertise or one of your dreamies is here, feel free to use it in your signature! Do not remove the linkback.

Main List
Sunjewel
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2685407][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/nehlph.jpg[/img][/url]

UR Tiger Dog
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2685407][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/214o4uo.jpg[/img][/url]

Moonswirl
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2685407][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/6i5qqh.jpg[/img][/url]

Dogtag
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2685407][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/10r8x3p.jpg[/img][/url]

Coontail Dog
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2685407][img]http://i.imgur.com/HS90P1Z.gif[/img][/url]

July PPS
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2685407][img]http://i.imgur.com/wE6K5cB.gif[/img][/url]

UR Cat
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2685407][img]http://i.imgur.com/aYpy9Fd.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by Adamented on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Adamented » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:05 am

reserved
Last edited by Adamented on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Reserved
Last edited by Adamented on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Openings

Staff

I wont always be able to do this alone, a little help is always needed to keep the place running. With the loss of my amazing previous staff, I'm definitely going to need some reliable sources. I've listed available positions, any positions that are unavailable or under judgement will have a strike through that section entirely. Be sure you read an understand the rules and requirements for the position you are applying for.

Artists
Breeding Artist

This is a position I imagine will not have much activity, but it is still useful when the time comes. A Breeding Artist makes the litter of two Uni- one male, one female. I'll be looking mostly for those with previous experience and obvious skill in their trade as an artist, though their previous experience does not need to be in breeding. All hybrid breedings will be dealt with by me, so no rarity rates will be necessary here. These Artists get one free custom with as many items or edits as they like, minding that all customs are Agender and cannot be bred, and +4Images for each litter they make.
If you're interested in this position as your job, private message me this completed form. Keeping in mind if you have another job here, you cannot apply for this position.

[color=#137547]Username:
Experience:
Examples:
How Active Are You?:
[size=50]Breeding Artist Application[/size][/color]

Litter Artist
This position is an important one, it's imperative that in this position you take your job seriously. You must remember not to base your designs off of anything, though using a palette is just fine, and is even encouraged! I'm really only looking for very skilled artists with previous experience for a permanent position, though anyone could be accepted- I will only be taking 1 or 2 artists per application opening. As an artist, you get +4Images per litter you make, -1Image if you reserve one of the pets in that litter for yourself or a friend, you also get one free custom with as many edits or items as you please and may change it as you will- remembering that all customs are Agender and cannot be bred.
If you're interested in this position as your job, private message me this completed form. Keeping in mind if you have another job here, you cannot apply for this position.

[color=#137547]Username:
Experience:
Examples:
How Active Are You?:
[size=50]Litter Artist Application[/size][/color]

Guest Artist
Guest Artists are temporary artists, sometimes I'll open for artists who do not want to permanently involve themselves as litter artists here to apply as a guest artist. You start your semester as soon as you are accepted, from there, at the end of two weeks or after you have made three litters, whichever comes first, you will have to wait two weeks until you can apply again. You receive +12Images at the end of your semester.
If you're interested in this position as your job, private message me this completed form.

[color=#137547]Username:
Experience:
Examples:
[size=50]Guest Artist Application[/size][/color]

Moderators
General Moderator

General moderators keep the peace and settle disputes or deal with complaints- in a respectful way. In this community, moderators have little more power than anyone else, as they can only give warnings and then it's up to me how punishment should be given. General moderators report to me about troublesome members or detail issues, they also manage data for Events and other threads.

[color=#137547]Username:
Experience:
How Active Are You?:
Do You Understand All The Rules?:
Why Should You Be On The Team?:
[size=50]General Moderator Application[/size][/color]

Q&A Moderator
These moderators answer any questions of the community and resolve any misunderstanding of mechanics of the thread. They really just exist to be helpful, they can also dedicate to the lore through discussion with me, and manage community suggestions.

[color=#137547]Username:
Experience:
How Active Are You?:
Do You Understand All The Mechanics?:
Why Should You Be On The Team?:
[size=50]Q&A Moderator Application[/size][/color]

Archive Moderator
Archive moderators report the results of litters and raffles to me, and give messages to others when they reach half the max amount of Uni allowed to be owned and when they are one or two away from the max. They manage codedrops and notify me where the Official Archive needs to be updated.

[color=#137547]Username:
Experience:
How Active Are You?:
[size=50]Archive Moderator Application[/size][/color]
Last edited by Adamented on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby Adamented » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:06 am

Affiliates
"Tay"

They smile warmly at you. "You should visit some of our friends and multidimensional neighbors!"

If your adopt has moved ownership, gone on hiatus, or closed at all you will be removed from this list.

Advertise us:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3213934][img]http://i.imgur.com/Rmyr4lP.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Adamented on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:39 am, edited 7 times in total.

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
AdamAddie
he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
[ MY STUFF ]
the gladewood
CLs / buzzies / wermz

[ LINKS ]
ImageImage @adamented

Art T.o.S.

[ SUPPORT SELECT BY RARITY ]