Pixel Warriors || Artist Search || ~Pixmas~ The Dice!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What should we do with the rest of the Pixmas Event?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:43 pm

End it now, Skip the other days, save what was made for next Pixmas
14%
Keep going as it is (has a high chance of skipping Pixter then)
No votes
Do Speed days, lasting only 1 day, where whoever comes, the stuff is split between them, and they are more like raffles.
43%
Do Grab bags diving up the rest of the stuff and end the event very soon.
43%

Total votes : 7

Re: Pixel Warriors || Artist Search || ~Pixmas~ Day4, P45

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:52 am

Little Fish wrote:
Pixmas Day 4

Username: Little Fish
Favorite to Least Favorite (The Birds):
Mocking Bird
Pecock
Collie
Canary
What was your favorite part of 2017?:
My favorite part was making new friends and spending more time with my family.
What are you looking forward to most in 2018?:
I looking forward to my last year in college here! <3

Spooky Scary Skelecat
Username: Little Fish
Number between 10-20: 14

User: Little Fish
Number: 20

Adding to Skelecat's raffle list :D

@Meow :3, there's also a chance to win a couple of cats two raffles on page 42 :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pixel Warriors || Artist Search || ~Pixmas~ Day4, P45

Postby Honorchior » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:53 pm

Small announcement:
I am currently in a musical and I have been getting home at around 6:00-6:30 most nights. I am trying really hard to balance the Musical and school and CS. Normal Adopts will come back in February though, as I will be done with all this extra crazy stuff just a few days in to February. I will do Pixmas as often as I can, but as I have not been home much, I don't really have much computer access. Don't worry, Pixmas isn't over, I have a TON planned for it, but please understand if I am slow, it is just because I am CRAZY busy. That being said, I should have some time tomorrow that I can post up Day 5, which is a VERY special day. That means you have until around 2-3 hours before the reset CS time today before Day 5, so enter for those bird cats! Thanks for reading and have a great day! That's all for now!
-Honor
Fight Cancer wrote:Image
My PH
Honorchior wrote:Hello, I am working on building an
army to fight cancer. Both of my
grandparents on my dad's side
died of cancer and I have a few
friends who are fighting cancer right
now, Please help me reach my goal.
I am in need of Chicken Dollars
for armor, and pets of the same
colors of cancer awareness ribbons.
If you have any, please trade them to
me! Thank you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gift a lot of people especially my brother Webedfoot, my best IRL friend Huskyofjoy, and my online friend, Fallen_Angels. Please do not ban any of us!

✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pixel Warriors || Artist Search || ~Pixmas~ Day5, P47

Postby Honorchior » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:10 pm

Day 4 Results

Mocking Bird (Won By: 9tailedfox) ~ Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/003074a8-ee8a-11e7-86bd-b9c99e61e2fe.gif[/img]

Canary Bird (Won By: Ravenwhisper's Wish) ~ Image
[img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/e7604ac0-ee89-11e7-9251-b9c99e61e2fe.gif[/img]

Collie (Black) Bird (Won By: Catskitten) ~ Image
[img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/12bf55a8-ee8a-11e7-a8fb-b9c99e61e2fe.gif[/img]

Peacock Bird (Won By: Night) ~ Image
[img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/202ee94c-ee8a-11e7-9180-b9c99e61e2fe.gif[/img]

Pixmas Day 5

On the 5th day of Pixmas, Honor gave to me: 5 Golden Rings!!!!
Oh yeah, its traditional, I just had to! Huh? What is that? "Honor, how do 5 golden rings help ME?" Or maybe I misheard you, but I'll answer the question anyways (just in case). Well, this is a special contest! You have to have 2 Pixel Warriors to enter of opposite genders or one male cat.
Image Image Image Image Image
вυrnѕтrιpe - goldpaтcн - paιnтѕтrιpe - ѕandyғυr - мιѕтear

noтeѕ:
➸ goldpaтcн ιѕ вlιnd and one oғ yoυr ĸιтѕ wιll нave 20% cнance oғ вeιng вorn вlιnd.
➸ мιѕтear нaѕ нeтerocнroмιa ѕo тнeιr ιѕ 20% cнance on oғ yoυr ĸιтѕ wιll нave нeтerocнroмιa.

You can pick a female to breed with your male. If you breed two of your own cats together, you will get 1-5 kits. If you breed one of your toms with one of the females, you still have the chance to get 1-5 kits, but you can only pick half of the kits to keep (rounded up. If 3 are made you get 2, if 5 are made, you get 3)
Here is how it works, fill out the forum, and create something to do with your cats: art, a story, anything (as long as it follows site rules). The more effort put into your stuff, the more likely the cats will get their litter. (The reason this is so hard is because breeding hadn't been around since I took over PW)
Form:
[center][b]Pixmas Day 5[/b][/center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Female Cat:[/b]
[b]Male Cat:[/b]
[b]Stuff:[/b]

When filling out form, keep these things in mind: Put the name of the female cat if you pick one of my 5, Make sure to put a link (if you can find it) to when you got the cat. It helps me A LOT! Thanks!
My PH
me! Thank you so much!

I gift a lot of people especially my brother Webedfoot, my best IRL friend Huskyofjoy, and my online friend, Fallen_Angels. Please do not ban any of us!

✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:35 pm

I'm kinda sad I can't enter. I don't even have one yet XD
Somehow out of three of the pixmas days I haven't won a single one wow
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honorchior » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:58 pm

I'm sorry. Luckily PW is going to open Breedings some time this year, so you will be able to breed your cats when you get them. :)
My PH
me! Thank you so much!

Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:40 pm

Pixmas Day 5

Username: Moonstar
Female Cat: ImageSunheart
Male Cat: Image Lynxpatch
Stuff: The links I found are linked to the cats' names and pictures :3 (edit;; Sunheart was a custom and I can't find anything to do with her on the old thread (or this one lol) so things must've happened over PM.)
A Pixmas Story by Moonstar wrote:One (very) wintry Pixmas eve, Sunheart was hunting for a festive turkey. When she first set off, there was barely a dusting of snow falling from the sky, but now, it was a blizzard. She couldn't see anything and scenting for the turkey was useless. She'd got lost trying to find her way home to her Clan. All hope seemed lost. Sun stumbled upon a hollow tree so crawled inside, curled up in a little ball and prayed to StarClan the snow would calm. Soon, she drifted into a light sleep.
"Psst, pssst, Sunheart!" A fluffy paw prodded the she-cat excitedly.
Sunheart opened her eyes and jumped, wacking her head on the hollow tree's roof. A pair of bright amber eyes where staring directly into hers, laughing.
"I found the turkey," Lynxpatch chuckled.
"You made me jump," Sunheart mewed.
She stretched, then, rubbing her head, glared at the tom in front of her. However, her glower melted at the sight of her mischievous mate. Emerging from her hollow tree, the pair looped tails and Lynxpatch picked up the small turkey. The snowing had stopped but everything had been covered with a new layer of fluffy, white snow. At that very moment, Sunheart felt nothing could ruin the joy inside of her heart again. Lynx smiled at her, she grinned at him. Tails looped, the pair headed home for Pixmas.
Last edited by ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:11 am

Pixmas Day 5

Username: Night
Female Cat: Nightleaf [Mascot]
Male Cat: Image Whisperfeather
Stuff: HI!
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:25 am

WolfireX wrote:I'm kinda sad I can't enter. I don't even have one yet XD
Somehow out of three of the pixmas days I haven't won a single one wow

I don't know if you'd be okay with this, but Wolf could use one of my two males (the unnamed canary or Limestar) to breed with one of your females?

Pixmas Day 5

Username: Ravenwhisper's Wish
Female Cat: Goldpatch (yours)
Male Cat: my new Canary (male, called Sunwing)
Stuff: Sunwing gazed into a clear pool of water, watching as the sunlight sparkled of it. A leaf floated slowly down from one of the trees above. It landed in the pool with a slight scattering of droplets. He smiled as it slowly floated down the stream that connected to the pool. He followed the running water, darting lightly along the bank, until it came to a waterfall. He smiled as the water sprayed his face. He lowered his head to drink from it and as the cold, fresh water ran down his chest he closed his eyes and smiled.
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honorchior » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:34 am

Hey guys! The Stuff Catagory is for you to do maybe a bit of art or write a short story (because I wanna see some cool stuff to amuse me)

@Ravenwhisper's Wish
If 1 kit is made you get it. :)
Also, if you want to let WolffireX use your other male cat, that would be fine, but...

@WolfFireX
Make sure to add some sort of story or art ok! Also, this is a one time thing and I don't intend to let this happen in the future again, but this is the season of giving on PW, so I'll let it happen this time. ;)

I'm also going to give a bit for you to add some stuff to your forms, but please hurry, if it isn't in in the next day or two, I'm going to have to reduce your chance of getting kits, as I wanna see effort for this. OK guys?
My PH
me! Thank you so much!

Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:30 am

✩ Moonstar ✩ wrote:
Pixmas Day 5

Username: Moonstar
Female Cat: ImageSunheart
Male Cat: Image Lynxpatch
Stuff: The links I found are linked to the cats' names and pictures :3 (edit;; Sunheart was a custom and I can't find anything to do with her on the old thread (or this one lol) so things must've happened over PM.)

Edited the 'stuff' bit-added a story :3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOONSTAR'S SHOP NOTICE
    --> PLEASE can people go check out my shop again, Echo my bat-cat is selling some pretty awesome Pixmas items and you don't have to spend fish to get them! You can if you want but you can use my free Cookie Coin :3
    --> I need at least 2 more staff members to enter for the staff raffle.
    --> Some more entries for the Frankencat and Spooky Scary Skelecat raffles would be appreciated.
    --> 1 or 2 more entries are needed in the Pixmas tree competition. Very little effort is needed, come on guys, don't be lazy!
    xxxxxxxThanks to Ravenwhisper's Wish, Honorchior, 9TailedFox and Webedfoot for entering already! You guys are awesome!
    xxxxxxxAnyone who enters now will get 5 fish as a thank you! Anyone who has already entered now has those 5 fish :3
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me