✧ Pikits V2 - closed, do not post ✧

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What kind of new subspecies would you like to see?

Tails
18%
Wings
49%
Horns
26%
Other
6%

Total votes : 193

✧ Pikits V2 - closed, do not post ✧

Postby sel » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:00 pm

Image Image Image Image Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by sel on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:19 am, edited 60 times in total.
x
x

x
x

hello, my name is sel! i see you've found me!
i love art, but if you stick around long enough
you might get to witness me eating
my entire drawing tablet out of frustration.
she/her | art shop | deviantart | toyhouse
x
x

sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ species info ✧

Postby sel » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:01 pm

what are they?
now, you must be wondering, what is this mysterious creature? It looks just like a regular ol' house cat, except it's so tiny! Really, that's exactly what Pikits are! The very same scientists that created Tynines have now found a way to genetically modify the common house cat to be 1/2 it's original size! That's how we got Pikits; or Pixel Kits!

Subspecies?
along with the discovery of Pikits, scientists also found out that there are several different subspecies of these tiny felines. Most of them affecting the tail of the Pikit, these subspecies have been classified by rarity.

Common
these traits are common in Pikits, and will regularly appear in litters. In breedings, they have a 60% chance of overshadowing uncommon traits and a 80% at overshadowing rare traits effecting the same body part. Common traits usually only effect the tail of a Pikit.
regular, fluffy, and bobtailed

Uncommon
these traits wont appear as often as common traits, but you'll still see them every now and then. In breedings, they have a 40% chance of overshadowing common traits, a 60% chance of overshadowing rare traits, and a 90% chance of overshadowing very rare traits effecting the same body part. The uncommon category is where we start seeing traits that effect parts of a Pikit other than just the tail; including the legs and adding wings.
tailless, feathered, coontail, small horns, dragon, dino spines, curly, folded wings, dragonfly, and ram

Rare
if you see one of these traits in a litter, it'll truly be a spectacular find! Rare traits hardly ever appear in litters, but will often show up in events. In breedings, they have a 20% chance of overshadowing common traits, a 40% chance of overshadowing uncommon traits, and a 60% chance of overshadowing very rare traits effecting the same body part. Rare traits tend to be prettier/more elegant than common and uncommon traits. They also effect body parts of a Pikit other than just the tail.
fox, tiny wings, cloudy, mermaid, unicorn, dog, and fawn

Very Rare
these traits are just slightly rarer than rare traits, and can still appear in litters. In breedings, they have a 10% chance of overshadowing uncommon traits and a 40% chance of overshadowing rare traits effecting the same body part. Very rare traits hardly ever effect the tail of a Pikit.
crystalline, open wings, and drake

OMG So Rare
amazingly rare! and along with them; bragging rights! They have a 2% chance of appearing in regular litters, so if you see one then snatch it up! These traits cannot be genetically put into custom Pikits.
PPS Pikits only appear in litters where the parents/grandparents of that Pikit had the regular tail subspecies. This is because PPS only effects regular tailed Pikits.
All Pikits with the old line art are UR.
PPS

UR
UR stands for 'unreleased'. UR subspecies are extremely hard to get! They wont appear in normal litters, and they're not available as customs. Usually, they are only obtainable through events. All UR subspecies of Pikits can only breed once ever year.
Peer, UR Pikits, Glass Pikits

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Digging Deeper...
now we know plenty of Pikit subspecies, and their rarity, but Pikit traits can also be classified into different groups based on what part of the body they effect.

Primary
Primary traits effect larger areas of the body; the only known ones effect the tail of a Pikit. These are the cause of different tail shapes and sizes on Pikits. Unlike secondary, tertiary, and legendary traits; scientists have yet to find a way to change the primary trait of a Pikit after it is born. But don't worry, we're working on it!

Secondary
Secondary traits effect large areas of the body of a Pikit, the only difference between them and primary traits is that secondary traits tend to be smaller than primary traits. These usually add bigger features to a Pikit such as wings. These traits can be added or changed after a Pikit is born.

Tertiary
Tertiary traits are small and only effect tiny parts of a Pikits' body. They can be a variety of things ranging from horns to extra feathers. These traits include the dino, unicorn, tiny horns, and feathered subspecies'. As they are smaller, it is quite often that tertiary traits are added or changed after a Pikit is born.

Legendary
There is currently only one known legendary trait; crystalline. As well as being extremely rare in regular litters and breedings, legendary traits usually effect the entire body of the Pikit (save from tertiary traits). Even though it is possible to add or change legendary traits of a Pikit after it is born, it is a very difficult process and very expensive to do.
Last edited by sel on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ adopts ✧

adopts
this is where you can adopt pre-made Pikits from litters. There is usually at least one litter in here at all times, so check back frequently too see what's in. These litters are almost always raffles.
Each user is only allowed one Pikit per litter, so choose wisely!

weather
made by: Hawky<3
ends on October 8th
litter #59 wrote:#302. Image

#303. Image

#304. Image

#305. Image

adoption form
please remember to fill this out entirely before posting, as editing a form will disqualify you for the Pikit you want
the Codeword is always the name of the litter. It is case sensitive.

Code: Select all
[color=#EE6A50][b]I Want to Adopt a Pikit![/b][/color]

[size=85][color=#EE6A50][b][ username ][/b][/color] here
[color=#EE6A50][b][ litter # ][/b][/color] here
[color=#EE6A50][b][ pikit # ][/b][/color] here
[color=#EE6A50][b][ pikit's new name ][/b][/color] here
[color=#EE6A50][b][ codeword ][/b][/color] here
[color=#EE6A50][b][ other ][/b][/color] thank you![/size]
Last edited by sel on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:24 am, edited 82 times in total.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ breeding ✧

Breeding
Breeding is essential to maintain any species, and scientists have recently found that Pikits are no different. However, Pikits are very loyal and will not breed without the permission of their owner.
Here you can breed two of your own Pikits, or breed one of your Pikits with one belonging to another user. To breed two of your own Pikits, you need to buy at least one Lovely Dust Image from the shop. To breed your Pikit with one that belongs to another user, ask their permission first, and then buy one Lovely Dust.
A regular litter (without additional breeding items) consists of 2-4 offspring that share traits and colors of one or more of their parents. Owners of the parents will get first pick of one of the offspring, and the others will be put up for adoption. After kits are born, parents will have a 30 day cool down before they can breed again.
There are currently only two available dens for breeding. Once they are full, breeding is closed.

Den #1 wrote:Image Image
Alantica, satyn
blue tag (5), white slip, adoption certificate (Alantica)

ImageImageImageImageImage

Den #2 wrote:Image Image
Reymarkable, katie93611
blue tag (5), white slip (katie93611)

ImageImageImageImageImage

Den #3 wrote:Image Image
minette., Pacifica.
blue tag (5), Adoption Certificate (Pacifica.)

breeding...

Den #4 wrote:Image Image
Reymarkable, Alantica
blue tag (6), Adoption Certificate (Alantica)

breeding...

breeding form
[color=#009999][b]I Want to Breed Two Pikits![/b][/color]

[size=85][color=#009999][b][ username ][/b][/color]
[color=#009999][b][ pikit 1 ][/b][/color] [img]image[/img]
[color=#009999][b][ pikit 2 ][/b][/color] [img]image[/img]
[color=#009999][b][ if one pikit doesn't belong to you, did you get permission to use it? ][/b][/color]
[color=#009999][b][ breeding items? ][/b][/color] (lovely dust is implied, you don't need to put it here)[/size]
Last edited by sel on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:09 pm, edited 14 times in total.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ shop ✧

Postby sel » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:02 pm

this is the item shop! Here you can use Silver Fish Image to buy cute little items for your Pikits, breeding items, or store Pikits!
There is also an Item Archive where all current and retired items are catalogued.

Accessories

collars
60Image
adds a tiny collar to your Pikit! They can be added to any subspecies and come in black, pink, blue, green, orange, and teal.

bows
70Image
adds a lovely little bow to your Pikit! They can be added to any subspecies and come in black, pink, purple, red, white, and yellow.

tail stars
80Image
adds a cute little dangly star to the tail of your Pikit! They can be added to most subspecies (ask if you're unsure) and come in pink, purple, and yellow.

socks
100Image
adds little socks to your Pikit to keep their little feets warm! They can be added to any subspecies and come in teal, blue, pink, white, and purple.

Breeding Items
Lovely Dust
100Image
gives two Pikits the ability to breed; they will produce 2-4 offspring. This is the old item required for breedings. (one-time use)

Blue Tag
150Image
raises the number of offspring that will be produced to 5-6 kits. (one-time use)

White Slip
200Image
guarantees at least one of the offspring in the litter to have open wings. (one-time use)

Adoption Certificate
250Image
allows the user to adopt one extra offspring from their litter. (one-time use)

Other Items
Duplication Tag
100Image
allows you to clone/duplicate one retired item of your choice out of your inventory. The item you wish to duplicate cannot already be on a Pikit. (one-time use)

Store Pikits
these Pikits are special in that there are more than one of them. In fact, there's so many of them that we have decided to sell them! But you can only buy one of each.
100Image each

there are no store Pikits at the moment c:

form to buy items
[color=#697672][b]I Want an Item Please![/b][/color]

[size=85][color=#697672][b][ username ][/b][/color]
[color=#697672][b][ item(s) you want ][/b][/color][/size]

form to buy store Pikits
[color=#697672][b]I Want a Store Pikit Please![/b][/color]

[color=#697672][b][ pikit # ][/b][/color]
[color=#697672][b][ pikit's new name ][/b][/color][/size]

form to add items to a Pikit
[color=#697672][b]I Want to Use an Item![/b][/color]

[color=#697672][b][ item(s) you want to use ][/b][/color]
[color=#697672][b][ pikit ][/b][/color][/size]
Last edited by sel on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 8 times in total.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ customs ✧

So you're looking for a Pikit that's exactly what you want? Look no further! Because Pikit Adoption Center now offers custom Pikits!
If you want one, first thing to do is buy Silver Fish and make sure you have enough for the custom you want. Different subspecies traits cost different amounts of Silver Fish, and I can't make customs without being paid. Have your Silver Fish ready? Next step is to see if there are any open slots. Very easy to do, you'll see below that there are a total of six custom slots. If they are all full, then do not post a form! Not allowed!
So if everything checks out, you're ready to move onto the final step: posting the form! For it to be accepted, an artist must claim it by quoting it. After that, your custom form will be added into one of the slots below until it is completed. I hope you enjoy your new custom!

Slots
slot #1 - wrote:closed

slot #2 - minette. wrote:~*Cuore*~

slot #3 - minette. wrote:katie93611

slot #4 - wrote:closed

slot #5 - minette. wrote:Blackberry lamb

slot #6 - Hawky<3 wrote:katie93611

Prices
base price: 200 Image
+ Uncommon subspecies trait: + 50 Image
+ Rare subspecies trait: + 80 Image
+ Very Rare subspecies trait: + 100 Image

Form
[color=#b87171][b]I Want a Custom Pikit Please![/b][/color]

[size=85][color=#b87171][b][ username ][/b][/color]
[color=#b87171][b][ description of what you want ][/b][/color] (be very specific! reference pictures are encouraged)
[color=#b87171][b][ colors ][/b][/color] [color=#hex code here]▉[/color] [color=#hex code here]▉[/color] [color=#hex code here]▉[/color]
[color=#b87171][b][ subspecies ][/b][/color]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#a15d5d][b][ primary ][/b][/color] (tail type)
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#a15d5d][b][ secondary ][/b][/color]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#a15d5d][b][ tertiary ][/b][/color]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#a15d5d][b][ legendary ][/b][/color]
[color=#b87171][b][ pikit name ][/b][/color]
[color=#b87171][b][ total silver fish ][/b][/color] (what is the total price of your custom?)
[color=#b87171][b][ other ][/b][/color][/size]
Last edited by sel on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:45 am, edited 17 times in total.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ silver fish ✧

so here's the deal, Jay Jay and Copper gotta eat or else they get grumpy with me. Their favorite food is Silver FishImage and I need to get some! Can you help me? Just run to the store real quick and buy some, I promise I'll trade you some cute accessories for your own Pikits if you help out. I don't want Jay Jay and Copper to be mad at me...

be sure to let me know you're buying Silver Fish, or i'll think you're giving me a gift
due to abuse of the system, make sure you add at least some wishlist pets in quantity trades
you also must calculate your own Silver Fish trade!

Rarity Worth
OMGSC = 5Image
VC = 7Image
Common = 10Image
Uncommon = 20Image
Rare = 100Image
VR = 600Image
any list pet = unlimitedImage
Bonuses
2008 = +15Image // 2012 = +5Image
2009 = +10Image // 2013 = +3Image
2010 = +8Image // 2014 = +2Image
2011 = +6Image // 2015 = +1Image
Other Tradeables
1 C$ = 10Image
Item = 5Image
Last edited by sel on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ staffing ✧

Postby sel » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:03 pm

staffing
this contains rules and application forms for staff members. Please only submit a staff application if they are open

Rules and Requirements

[moderators]
- help keep spam to a minimum and send people with comments on Pikits to the fanclub
- be able to answer questions about the thread/species
- defuse tension between unhappy/unruly adopters
- check forms for correct litter numbers, names, and codewords. And check for general correctness
- be able to help out with events when asked
- must be able to respond to rude/oblivious comments or questions clearly and without responding rudely
- will receive 100 silver fish for every month that they work for Pikits

[artists]
- create at least three-four litters a month with three-four Pikits each
- must have clip studio paint, paint tool sai, photoshop, or any other software that allows for easy access to line arts and layers
- must provide me with at least 4 examples of line art color-ins
- cannot use pure black or pure white as well as any eye-burning colors
- send litters to minette. upon completion with a litter name
- must be familiar with layers
- cannot make Pikit litters themed after copyrighted materials (shows/books/movies/video games/etc.)
- will receive 500 silver fish for every litter that they create

[guest artists]
- terms ends after user has made and submitted 3 litters or when the month is up, whichever comes first
- must have clip studio paint, paint tool sai, photoshop, or any other software that allows for easy access to line arts and layers
- must provide me with at least 2 examples of line art color-ins
- cannot use pure black or pure white as well as any eye-burning colors
- send litters to minette. upon completion with a litter name
- cannot make Pikit litters themed after copyrighted materials (shows/books/movies/video games/etc.)
- may not be a guest artist two months in a row
- are liable to be promoted to full artist
- will be banned from becoming a guest artist again if users repeatedly submit forms for becoming a guest artist without following through on their term (ex: becoming a guest artist and not making any litters at all)
- will receive 400 silver fish for every litter that they create

[breeding artists]
- must provide me with at least 2 examples of line art color-ins
- be able to breed two Pikits and come up with offspring for the pair
- send litters to minette. upon completion
- must be able to create baskets and adult versions of Pikit offspring
- be able to use Random.org when rolling for litter size and subspecies count
- keep track of Pikit ancestry
- will receive 400 silver fish for every litter that they create

[archivist]
- online often
- be able to frequently edit posts in the bank
- must be online the day of/day after a litter is code-dropped to post it in the litter archive (only if it is their turn)
- must be able to link posts
- follow example posts made by myself and previous archivists
- will receive 400 silver fish for every month that they work for Pikits

form (pm to me)
[size=85][b][username][/b]
[list](here)[/list]
[b][what are you applying for?][/b]
[list](here)[/list]
[b]experience:[/b]
[list](if you're applying to be an artist, put examples here. if you're applying to be anything else, give me links to other places you have worked)[/list]
[b]why should i accept you as a staff member?:[/b]
[list](here)[/list]
[b]do you fully understand the guidelines of your job?:[/b]
[list](here)[/list]
[b]how often are you online?:[/b]
[list](here)[/list]
[b]questions:[/b]
[list](it's okay to have questions! I wont hold it against you)[/list]
[b]other:[/b]
[list](here)[/list][/size]
Last edited by sel on Tue May 24, 2016 12:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ events ✧

none at the moment...
Last edited by sel on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ affiliates ✧

affiliates
Pikit adoption center loves to affiliate with other adoption centers! Here's a list of centers that we are affiliating with at the moment :D
there's also some stamps at the bottom of this post, if you want to help advertise Pikits for us
Image Image Image Image

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3018630][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/5ckged.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3018630][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/synwo6.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3018630][img]http://i.imgur.com/TRiPinR.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3018630][img]http://i.imgur.com/QI8L9me.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by sel on Wed May 11, 2016 1:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me