Telicari✵Adopts

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Telicari✵Adopts

Postby Wolves of Rain » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:47 am

Telicari Adopts
Oekaki Thread
⟁ Fanclub, archives, and extras⟁
┌╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼┑
History
Telicari wolves are a species of cave wolves. They evolved during the last ice age, built for protection in the large and open caves at the time. As this era drew to an end they were able to survive, unlike many of the other mega-fauna of the time.

As the warmer weather intensified, they began to move out of their caves and into the day. But their sensitive eyes are the reason they still prefer dark spaces.

They were a later domesticated species, often used for show, money, and sometimes poaching. They are especially prized for their colorful spikes, horns, feathers, and fur. They can also be used for hunting and agility. They are not very good housepets however, having habits of climbing wherever they can reach, and trying to wedge themselves into spaces too small for comfort.

Due to their intelligence, they often need regular exercise and activity to engage themselves.

Though Telicari are in the canine family, their closest relatives are the Maned Wolf.

Appearance
They are relatively large wolves, weighing from 120-180 pounds. Males are larger than females. Most have the typical horns and spikes, but some rare mutations due to inbreeding may cause an individual to lack either or.

Due to their dark cave habitat, they come out once a year during the summer to find a mate, which is where their colors are most vital. They are often sporting natural colors, where any other color is due to a feathery-hair or their horns. The colors vary based on where the Telicari is from.

The feathery mane is there for protection and warmth, thought to have been helpful in preserving body warmth while sleeping and to prevent less damage during fights with Cave Bears and Cave Lions. The feathers are the most common part of the body to be colored.

Due to their lack of echolocation, they have many strange body parts to help themselves in navigation and protection. The horns and spikes on their head are for shielding their skull along with protecting others or for attack. Their long tail is to help navigate, but has also been observed for use in a train along more dangerous parts of a cave. The spikes in the middle are to protect the tail itself, but is also used between sparing Telicari. The long, partly translucent feelers protruding from the backs of the Telicari are used to help find stalactites or other hazards on a cave roof to guide a Telicari to safety. Though their ears do lift up, they are built more to pick up echos off the wall and are kept to the side of their head when relaxed. The fur along the end is similar to whiskers. Telicari also have cat-like paws for easier mobility, and long, cat-like whiskers.

There are five types of Telicari, Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western, and Coastal.

Rules
- All of Tess’s rules apply.
- Do not claim this species as your own.
- This is a CLOSED SPECIES: Any and all imitations are art theft.
- Forms with added information will not be disqualified, however the information needed in the original form will be the only information used to decide a winner.
- Bribery will cause for disqualification.
- Because this forum may get cluttered, the top of each form will say the number of the Telicari being adopted. Do not remove this!
- Each Telicari will only be up for one week.
- Customs can be made when the customs box says ‘Open’ or during an event. Otherwise customs will be gifted or for friends only.
- Do not remove my signature from the lines!
- Do not resell your Telicari without my permission.
- Inform me if you are wanting to trade your Telicari with someone else.
- Only Telicari under the 'Up for Adoption' box is up for adoption.
- Any copyright in forms will cause for an immediate disqualification!
- If you are banned from CS, the Telicari are still yours unless you find a way to contact me otherwise.
- Please please please please please, PLEASE PM me if you have any questions.
- Due to my limited time, 1-4 Telicari will be put up a week.

Bans
None!

┕╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼┙
Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:48 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby Wolves of Rain » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:48 am

Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:50 am, edited 11 times in total.
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps

Postby Wolves of Rain » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:49 am

Stamps
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2884640][img]http://i.imgur.com/7Nax48B.png?1[/img][/url]

Ask for a customized stamp!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2884640][img]http://i.imgur.com/Bx0MZPd.png?1[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2884640][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2jhgj.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3052323][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2511761&size=small&format=auto&rev=1463879147[/img][/url]

Made by Meddled

Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:36 am, edited 17 times in total.
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gift Lines

Postby Wolves of Rain » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:50 am

Gift Lines
Image (By Fursonality)
Personalized stamps are open.

Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby Wolves of Rain » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:51 am

Events
Closed

Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Postby Wolves of Rain » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:51 am

Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Sat May 21, 2016 11:13 am, edited 16 times in total.
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breedings

Postby Wolves of Rain » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:52 am

Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Sun May 22, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chiba

Postby Wolves of Rain » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:53 am

Mascot
Chiba
Type: Eastern
Rarity: Common

Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

UFA

Postby Wolves of Rain » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:23 am

Currently Up for Adoption

Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 90 times in total.
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Telicari Adopts

Postby Softea » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Marking (for the affiliate)
tea