Tigears-A design agency/pixel adoptions/customs

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Tigears-A design agency/pixel adoptions/customs

Postby DELETE.ACCOUNT » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:37 am

Hybrid designs by Beanie

Welcome to my adoption thread. It stars a species I made based off Kodiak bears and Bengal tigers, but the colouring and designs can be very different from the traditional look of those two animals. For example, above it displays a grey and white one, far from the classic appearance of a tiger or bear.

Adopting a tigear
By filling out a form, but you may only do this when applications are open. Of course, they are closed when there are none but the banner displayed. So right now they are open closed.
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Design #:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Art you drew of them:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Other:[/b]

Example:
Username:
Beanie
Name:
Herbert
Design #:
Number three, please :3
Background:
Herb has always been a cheerful person, despite being an outcast. Herbert grew up with his mother being a tiger, keeping him despite his shorter body and stubby tail. He lived by himself when he was of age, then a few years later came across a tribe of tigears, more animals like him. He joined them, and has fit perfectly in since.
Art you drew of them:
N/A
Other:
I can't wait to find out whether he's mine or not! *crosses fingers*

Rules
Do not steal the designs or lineart. These are my property, and not for your use unless you are personally given permission from me or a mod.
Be patient. It takes a bit to think up good designs, and more to judge who deserves which design.
Put effort into your request for one of these. Even if you're the only person to ask for one, I will deny your application if I think you can do better.
We are currently seeking people to help me with making designs, but do not just come in here and suck up to me and constantly display art in hopes of becoming an artist. You are more likely to become one by gaining my trust, following the thread and maybe once display a piece of fanart or design.
Begging will not get you anywhere.
We have just started, so I don't think I need anything else, but I may add later.

Available designs
Right here. I will display all the available designs here.

Design adoptions open.

Design archive
No tigears have been officially adopted yet.

Pixel Tigears
Yup, we have pixel Tigears! To adopt them, you fill out this form:
[b]Pixel #:[/b]
[b]Why do you want and what will you do with he/she?[/b]

Adopt us!

Pixel adoptions closed.

Customs
Yes, for now we can do a custom colouring of the Tigear lineart-pixel, or original. They will cost depending on the detail of your character or fursona, which lineart you choose, and also you may only purchase one at a time. We don't do custom poses yet, but after awhile we may make new linearts and/or have that option available. Please also be aware to display your characters reference before posting a form, along with offered payment. If you fill out a form before posting a ref and offer, I will not accept it.
[b]Pixel or Original:[/b]
[b]Text?[/b] (Original lineart only)
[b]Items:[/b] (Detailed items available on orignal lineart only)
[b]Offer:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]

Custom orders open.
Last edited by DELETE.ACCOUNT on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.
    PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT-->I'VE QUIT CHICKEN SMOOTHIE

i'm a cat. meow. but i also used to be Beanie until someone stole my user
    while I changed it for a week, lol xD so yus. dis iz Beanie and she's finally actually
    leaving for realz. kbai guyz pce owt <333333 luv u 5 evar qt 3.14s!!!1!11!1one!11!

Continue to stalk me at my DeviantArt! :D

I have a Pesterchum :D Shoot me a message if you want, lol but don't be offended if I don't know you and don't really want to talk xD My chumhandle is spazticMatchmaker. (the download for PC is here guys zomg :OOOO)
DELETE.ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tigears-A design agency

Postby DELETE.ACCOUNT » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Posting welcome :3

while I changed it for a week, lol xD so yus. dis iz Beanie and she's finally actually
    leaving for realz. kbai guyz pce owt <333333 luv u 5 evar qt 3.14s!!!1!11!1one!11!

I have a Pesterchum :D Shoot me a message if you want, lol but don't be offended if I don't know you and don't really want to talk xD My chumhandle is spazticMatchmaker. (the download for PC is here guys zomg :OOOO)
DELETE.ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breyerlover » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Username: Breyerlover
Name: Charm
Design #: 1
Background: ???
Art you drew of them: (Optional)
Other:
HAPPY

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Halloween!

Image Image Image
breyerlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jetlag » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Bookmarking! C:
jetlag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE.ACCOUNT » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:41 pm

breyerlover wrote:Username: Breyerlover
Name: Charm
Design #: 1
Background: ???
Art you drew of them: (Optional)
Other:

Designs are not open currently, sorry.

DELETE.ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shai » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:51 pm

When this is open I am SO going to try and adopt one! They are CUTE!!
Derp. Derp.
Shai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE.ACCOUNT » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Honey Dew wrote:When this is open I am SO going to try and adopt one! They are CUTE!!

Now they come in pixels :3

DELETE.ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tigears-A design agency/pixel adoptions

Postby jetlag » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:45 am

<333 Pixels. C:
jetlag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tigears-A design agency/pixel adoptions/customs

Postby DELETE.ACCOUNT » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Design adoptions and customs open :3

DELETE.ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tigears-A design agency/pixel adoptions/customs

Postby Shai » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Username: Honey Dew
Name: Sunny Honey (Sunny)
Design #: 2
Background: She was born in a zoo, but no one liked her, she was a freak. She was cast out into the cold cruel world, living by herself for a long time. Eventually she found a group of Tigears like herself, which welcomed her, allowing her to stay with them. She lived there, and still does, even this very day; When she was born, she was taken away from her mother, and was locked in a metal cage with iron bars for everyone to look at. First, people, mainly teenage children, would throw stones at her, and she would rush to the bars hissing and roaring. Because of that, she then had one leg chained to the wall, so she couldn't reach the fence. Then the children would tease her, tossing food just out of her reach. She was very miserable. One day someone poured alcohol on some bread, and tossed it into the cage. She wasn't supposed to get it, but she did, chewing and swallowing with relish. But alcohol was a poison, to her, and she became very sick. She got better, eventually, but then she was put in a new cage, making her seem like a fearsome, cruel, dangerous beast. Eventually, people stopped looking at her, and the zoo didn't want her any longer, so decided to have her put down. One night, the night before she was to be destroyed, one of the zoos employees, the only one that liked her, set her free in the wild. She first enjoyed her freedom, though it was a hard life, she was scorned by bears and tigers, and, having been raised in a zoo, didn't really know how to hunt. She soon gave up hope of ever been accepted, but then one day she saw a group of tigears! She recognized them as the same as her, and rushed towards them, emotions flowing through her...-WIP-
Art you drew of them: I'm rubbish at drawing, so none sorry :(
Other: She is reasonably young, and can have quite a temper at times, but at other times she can be the sweetest thing around.

I may add more, but anyway, SHE IS SO CUTE!!!
Last edited by Shai on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Derp. Derp.
Shai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me