LSE - Little Signature Equines

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What Horse color do you like the most?

Chestnut
3%
Black
12%
Bay
9%
Cream (Palomino/Smokey Black/Buckskin)
24%
Dun
10%
Silver
9%
Champange
9%
Pearl
7%
Grey
5%
Roan
12%

Total votes : 149

LSE - Little Signature Equines

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:08 pm

ImageImage

Adopt Little Signature Equines!:

News

-This is closed!
- Open
- new free adoptable: Krarir added!
- No adoption limit
- Foal limit added! Males: up to 6 foals; females: up to 4 foals
- The newest adoptable rule is back!

Rules:
- You can still post forms after slots are full!!
- To get the code for your signature, you can go to the archive, search for the one you want to use, right click and copy picture adresse, then type in your signature: [img*]past the Link here[/img*] (without *!!)
- I will make only adoptables with the newest line! so you will get the older lines just with breeding!

Staff:

Owner:
- NeriHyuga

Moderators:
- NeriHyuga
- Queen Chrysalis

Artists:
- NeriHyuga

Guest Artists:

Affiliations and Promotions:

Affiliations:

ImageImageImage Image

Promotions:

Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Stamps:

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2280586][img]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140127/dsktbvoj.jpg[/img][/url]

you can use the stamp if you want to promote me and when you want to affiliate with me. But then you need to PM me, so that i can post your stamp on my side ^^

Links:

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:52 am, edited 30 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoptables

Rules:
- No begging
- No Stealing
- No Form editings, beside i allow it
- You can still apply after the slots are full!
- You can only adopt the newest lines! the older lines are only aviable throught breeding or if i make special outcomes for holdiays etc. !
-I will PM the one who won the LSE and i write it in this thread, but if you oversee the winner post, but the pet you tryed for isn't there anymore and you don't got a PM, then this means that another one has won the pet and you can try for another one ^^

Color Example:

I have an idea for an Color Example!
Color Reference or description:

Suggestions:

Adoptables:

Little hint: I love all things that contains fantasy, mystery and the wild side of animals

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:45 pm, edited 107 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Breed :

Rules

- No 1 and 2 Gen Incest, example: no father with daugther or grandchild
- Mare breeding limit: 4 Foals, Stallion Breeding Limit: 6 Foals
-NeriHyugas pets are ever open for breeding, you don't need to ask me about a permission, but the now have a breeding limit too!
- First trade, then breeding will be made, i will not accept the trade till i have done the breeding

-Traditonal breeding must be between a male and a female from same species.
- 1 pet you choose
-Magical breeding can be between any genders and species. (The breed you choose will decide the species from the baby)
- 2 pets you choose
You need the permission from both owners, can be quote permission or the owner needs to send me their permission per PN.

to see where have what pet and what gender look in the archive.

Slot:

Link to Mother DA side:
Permission:
Link to Father Da side:
Permission:
Name from Foal:
Owner from Foal:
Traditionell or Magical?:
Payment:
Other?:

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:18 am, edited 16 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Item Shop

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Item Shop Rules:

Rules

- No begging
- No stealing
- No Editing
- You need to pay all Items with Magicalstones
- You can buy Magicalstones with CS pets
- You can mix sets, but you can not wear 2 items of the same class in the same time (like 2 saddles) but if you buy 2 saddles you can choose what saddle the horse should wear at the time
- You can't take a item from one horse to another, every item will be just for the horse you buy it for, if you want another horse to get a item too, you need to buy a new one
- All Fantasy Items will be adapted to the Element

Magicalstones:

1 Very common = 5 Magicalstones
1 common = 10 Magicalstones
1 Uncomon = 20 Magicalstones
1 Rare = 70 Magicalstones
1 very rare = 150 Magicalstones
1 OMG so rare = Magicalstone pooping Dragon

Dragonbank:

Item Shop Form:

Item:
Link to the Horse:
Payment:
Other?

Item Shop:

Gender Potion = 50 Magicalstones
Random Color Potion = 100 Magicalstones
Color Potion: 150 Magicalstones
Random Breed Potion = 100 Magicalstones
Breed Potion = 150 Magicalstones
Foal Slot = 100 Magicalstones[/center]

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:06 pm, edited 11 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreamisland

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Rules:

- No begging for Horse or Foal
. No Horse or Foal Stealing
- All Horses that don't get adopted or get abadoned will live on Dreamisland
- Horses in Dreamisland sometimes breed and born Foals
- Sometimes the foals will get chased together to check after their genders and a little auction will start to give 3 happy foals the chance to get a home
- The Auction will have a time limit and the one with the highest bid will get the foal
- Please don't send the trade before you win the horse
- All Foals will have special Items and a Magical brand (without pain) to show, that they are from dreamisland

Dream Island Horses:

Stallions:

Mares:
ImageImage

Dream Island Foals:

Empty

Foals up for Auction:

Slot 1:

Slot 2:

Slot 3:

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu May 29, 2014 11:52 pm, edited 13 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Storys

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Storys:

Krarir:

Krarir is a very mysterious horse. Often they called them stormbringer, because it seems that mares appear the most in the middle of thunderstorms and stallions in the middle of icestorms. It was said, that the Krarirs once where 2 species, because the stallion was found in very cold and freezing areas and the mare where found in warmer areas with many weather changings. But after some lucky people saw a very rare foal between these two species, that was able to use thunder and icemagic, the reasearchers found out, that the two species where exactly only one species. Because, after the foal grow up, the female ones lost their ice magic and the male ones their thunder magic, so that the icestallions wander of in the colder areas and the thundermares of to the warmer areas.
Color:
Very common - uncommon: All Horse coats, Appaloosa Markings
Uncommon: 1 unnaturell colored gen (not seeable, if you breed with 2 krarir with 1 unnaturell colored gen, the foal will have 2 unnaturell colored gens)
Rare: 2 unnaturell colored gens (seeable, the foal can have 2 unnaturell colored gen)
Very rare: Paint Markings, stallions with thundermagic (glowing horns), mares with icemagic (Thundermarkings don't glow)
Unique: Stallions with red, orange or yellow unnaturell colored gen, Mares with blue, violett or green unnaturell colored gen (Just able with breedings)
Special: The Mane and the hoofs are often whole or part colored.

Cruxius:

Cruxius are a very rare species, they are a mix between a horse and a reindeer. They are very shy and lives in deep and untouched woods. But some has been seeing in swamps and snowy regions too. Many legends rumour about them, the famed legend is, that they carry the souls from dead people in their pearls, because of this, many Cruxius get hunted and slayed to steal their pearls and their rare antlers. But it gives a reason why they got hunted nearly to their extinct: Ever when Preople say, that they have seen a Cruxius in a rainy and foggy night, with glowing pearls, die short after the sighting. Because of this Cruxius get often called as "death bringer"
Colors:
Common - uncommon: All Horse and deer colors
Uncommon - rare: appaloosa and paints.
Very rare : Special gens and markings they hereditary to their childs.

Driandra:

Driandras are slender, horse like creatures with a single, curved horn protruding from the center of their forehead. They have tiny, rounded jewels that adorn various areas of their bodies, and their tails resembles that of a lion's. Driandras tend to have long manes and tails, as well as feathering around their hooves. They are an incredibly rare and elusive species, and to spot one is considered a blessing. These shy creatures are shrouded by legend, and tend to be called 'Guardians of Nature'. According to legend, once these gentle creatures choose a place to settle, often in areas of nature untainted by humans, they will protect it and all those within in it until their death. It is also said that their horns and jewels contain magical properties, which is why many have been hunted.
Colors:
Very Common - Uncommon: all horse colors and markings
Uncommon - Rare: appaloosa and paints.
Rare - Very rare : unnaturell markings like swirls and tribals.
Very rare: special gens and markings they hereditary to their childs.

Chiandro:

Chiandros are called the "Dreamkillers", because they hunt humans and creatures in their dreams and take them down as prey. Chiandros are one of the most hated and feared species in this land. The most dangerous chiandros are these with items, they are pure devil and often, people say they that they bring the black death with their unholy amulett. The species was hunted to extinct, but some people they that they have seen them in their dreams again- what about you? Can you see them in your dreams? When yes, then trust me, you don't need to fear them.
I[size=50]n real they are like wolves, it gives many many evil legends about them, but they aren't that evil, they are just normal carnivores. when they see you as friend they can be very friendly and would love to play with you in your dreams, so that you aren't alone.
Colors:
Very common - uncommon: All dark horse colorings, heavy brindles
Rare- Very rare: Light horse coat, unnaturell markings or no brindles
Unique: Appaloosa and paint (Just able with breeding)
Special: Every Chiandro has a theme on their mask, this theme they can summon in other peoples dreams.

Eithne:

Eithnes are very brave and gentle creatures. They live peacefully in the desserts and volcanic landscapes from their planet and their principal Food are very dry grasses and bushes. The People often hunt them down for their very delicate flesh, that, so it is said, is never cooling down. It's right that the body from an Eithne ist very hot, because it has a very, very high body temperature. To protect it from overheating, it has 6 holes in his neck, 3 on every side and holes left and right in in the thicker part of his hooves. When you see an Eithne fom far away, you will think, his mane is on Fire, because it often has red, yellow or orange tips in his mane and tail.
Coloring:
Very common - Uncommon: Every Horse color, all Paint markings
Uncommon - rare: minimal Paint Markings
rare - Very rare: Dun Colored and minimal Paint Markings
Very rare: Unnaturell colored body or chimera
Unique: Appaloosa or no Paint Markings (Just able to get with breeding)
Special: They have colored manes

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sat May 31, 2014 6:50 am, edited 13 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LSE - Little Signature Equines (New thread!!)

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:14 pm

reserved
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:15 pm

reserved
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:18 pm

reserved
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me