R.A.W.-Robotically Advanced Wolves[official page]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

R.A.W.-Robotically Advanced Wolves[official page]

Postby starry--knight » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:29 am

|Robotically Advanced Wolves| AKA. R.A.W.
Rp:[/color]F O R S A K E N

Fan Club<3

:Prologue:
It started with one wolf, who was just a simple family pet, his owners wanted to help the old wolf be able to move about better at his ever increasing age as well as be able to think and improve his respond time. But once the surgery to add robotic pieces to the body, and it functioning was a success,  led to further experimentation, and resulted to the Robotically Advanced Wolves found today. After two months prior to surgery, the wolf was  disowned by it's owners. The family stating the dog was quite unlike himself, behaving aggressively and seemed to no longer recognize the ones who fed him. Quickly the wolf was dropped off at the laboratory and  officially called experiment 1, the usherer into the new technological era. At an alarming rate the wolves continued to be created, at first the scientists experimented on the amputated and sickly dogs due to moral, but after a few years any dog, healthy or not was being brought in and changed for the worse. These experiments ranged from small leg changes, such as a metal replacement to the more extreme, replacing every part of the wolf's body except for the vital organs located inside. This change of body was only the beginning, the scientists planned to make these new 'robo dogs' into the new family pet, and would be safer for people with fur allergies or for people afraid of animal contact, maybe even lead to the creation of complete artificaial intelligence. Unfortunately such a dream was quickly crushed as the wolves began to exhibit extremely aggressive mannerisms and were unresponsive to simple commands. Ashamed, the group of scientists with their failed experiments took a freighter out into space to dispose of the creatures and rid themselves of the humiliation. On their way in deep space the ship malfunctioned and crash-landed on an unfamiliar planet about 1/15 of the size of earth. The crash wiped out half of the inhabitants of the freighter, a small number of wolves survived, the humans suffered minimal losses. The people immediately set to work, beginning to send calls for help and setting up camp to wait it out till rescue came, but after a year the promise of a savior had since died out. The wolves that had survived the crash had taken to the forsest, which took up the entire planet and made themselves a base camp, hoping to wait out the humans until they eventually were eradicated.

Today
the food supply is depleting on the planet, the indigenous are being wiped out at a drastic rate due to the battling of the wolves against the humans and vice versa. The wolves only want their freedom, and are dead set on getting it....Revenge is the course of action....

•Table of Contents•
Laboratory Log
Species Info
Adopted R.A.W
R.A.W. Lines/ Members list
Scientist Info
Sketch Design/ Ideas +Affiliates
Last edited by starry--knight on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:42 am, edited 17 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: R.A.W.-Robotically Advanced Wolves[Official Page]NO post

Postby starry--knight » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:29 am

•Laboratory Log•

Entry 1: Janurary 17, 2154| 0'14:00 hours
"The beginning of the experiments have begun. Experiment 001 seems to be taking to new metallic parts well, the metal seems to almost blend with the coat. Seems almost...cohesive. Though the family pet, who before surgery was calm, playful, obediant; is now savage, aggressive and uncontrollable. I have discussed my findings with the head of the department....he still agrees experimenting should continue...
~Jedi"

Entry 5: March 24, 2154| 0'20:00 hours
More testing has commenced, we now have a total of 10 experiments, all appearing to be promising. Though, from close observation the wolves act like they are unintelligent and unresponsive, but on camera exhibit almost....human like intelligence and behavior. Maybe the brain tampering might have given them the ability to think beyond the normal...prehaps they are just as smart as I.
~Jedi"

Entry 23: December 17, 2154| 0'17:00 hours
The wolves have gone haywire. I've urged the head to cut the program but he keeps insisting the program should continue. As the numbers grow the more dangerous it becomes for us and for them. And I have witnessed their human like behavior in more extent. I truely believe they are in equal intelligence with us...This news worrys me.How long before the wolves take action....?
~Jedi

Entry 57: May 21, 2155| 0'15:00 hours
The head has ordered we start the process of re-booting. He said this action might wipe the memory of the wolves and start them fresh once they wake up. So, reluctantly I have started the trials. The wolves seem to be even more aggressive....they all look at me...like they want to kill. The worst part is, I didn't even want this job....yet here I am.
~Jedi

Entry 102: Janurary 17, 2156| 0'6:00 hours
It's been two years since the beginning of the experiments, and after all of our efforts, the program has been shut down as we hastily try to get rid of the evidence. The head has arranged a freighter to take us along with the wolves to the distant stars, where we will then discard the experiments before returning home. None are looking forward to the mission, and tension is unmistakably in the air.
~Jedi"

Entry 105: Feburary 19, 2156| 0'3:00 hours
We've been traveling for a month, the crew and the animals are becoming restless. I don't know how much longer they will remain sane before the emptiness of space takes them.......Oh. There's the red siren. The blinking lights. The pilot is screaming on the intercom. We are to be crash landing on an unknown planet somewhere beyond the milky-way system.....

Entry 106: Feburary 20, 2156| 0'13:00 hours
It appears we've crash-landed on a rainforest like planet. All around us are unfamiliar plant life and sounds.....the real problem is knowing how many of us are still alive. So far it seems we've lost about five crew members....and the wolves....so many bodies.

Entry 107: Unknown
I've seem to have lost all track of time here. Hours turn into days....days into weeks still no help has come. Food is....growing smaller by the minute. No help to the wolves who had managed to survive. They too are fighting for the food supply. One of us is going to have to give...and I fear it is us......this may in fact be my last entry. In which case, I merely ask, that those who stumble onto my messages may heed my warning. These wolves are not to be underestimated. If worse comes to worse, leave them be. They are better here, then dying in some lab on earth.
Goodbye
~Jedi
Last edited by starry--knight on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 am

Species Info

•Pros•
~Wolves all are artificially altered. Aka. Metallic parts added, or replacing normal body parts
~Are able and can fully communicate in English. Tampering of their brains made this possible
~Have increased strength and speed
~More intelligent then an average animal

•Cons•
~Wolves are not as flexible
~Rain deteriorates metal, causing loss of function.
~Possibility of re-boots [since their minds are all like giant computers, re-boots can take place at any given time and will restart the body leaving the wolf immobile for several hours.

•Explination behind Metal amounts and Accessories•
-The newer of an experiment, the more metal pieces one has. The more artificial they are.
-The first wolf received dog tags to identify, the next ten were given tight metal collars for identification, the rest were given chips implanted beneath the skin, and there is no way of telling that it's there.

•Breeding+ Mating Info•
~When two R.A.W. breed, the pups arnt born with any metallic parts. As they begin to grow, the metal pushes from beneath the skin and out into place. This process is extremely painful and not many survive the transformation. Most have a litter of 8 but only 2-3 end up surviving after the first few months.

~Custom male+ custom female= breedable
~Custom female+ non-custom male= not breedable
~Custom Male+ non-custom female= breedable
~Non-custom Male+ non-custom female= not breedable

•Land description•
~Rainforesty
~Tall looming black trees
~Barely any sunlight
~Rains often [Rain is a greeny color]
~Dangerous animals
[Pilliots -large, boarish like creatures who have a large stalk and build, spikes and a terrible bite]
[Serens - bout the size of a common dog but their coat is extremely bright and colorful. Bite is poisonous].
~The wolves dietary animals
[Molin- small fish Like animals that live in the undergrowth. Not deadly or dangerous but extremely fast and hard to catch]
[Rased- large docile creature who eats the leaves from the higher tree canopy. Slow moving and virtually defenseless except for tusks found at the back of the legs and on the nose]
Last edited by starry--knight on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Current R.A.W. For Adoption
Experiment 29- UFA soon

Adopted R.A.W. and Ranks

Aspen |001
Corall| 002
Cobolt| 003
Mercury| 004
Nymaria| 005
Glitch | 006
Insomnia| 007
Delilah| 008
Gatz| 009
Chaos| 010
Rayce |011
Century| 013
Dusk Star| 014
Nava| 015
Smith| 018
Vivir | 021
Mae| 026
Mei| 027
Hollace| 028
Magnum| 037

-Pups-
Aspen x Corall
Unnamed
[url]Getting ref. Zane[/url]
[url]Getting ref. Koda[/url]

Smith x Mercury
Soulstorm
Rubra
Zareen

~Ranks~
Depending on the experiment number is your rank. For example Experiment 001 would be the Ultimate alpha male because he was the first experiment ever and so on.

Ultimate Alpha's [Ex.1-2]

Subordinate Alpha's [Ex.3-6]

Beta's [Ex. 7-10]

Warriors [Ex. 11-18]

Hunters [Ex. 19-25]

Healers [Ex. 26-36]

Omega's [Ex. 37-39]

Pups [no ex. number]

Anything before Warriors doesn't have a specific metal color
Warriors metal Is black
Healers metal is silver
Hunters metal is white
Omega's metal is bronze
Pups= metal of parents

♥ ♥Mates for Life♥ ♥
Aspen+ Corall
Murcury+ Smith
Insomnia+ Gats
Hollace+ Cobalt
Last edited by starry--knight on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:22 am, edited 46 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: R.A.W.-Robotically Advanced Wolves[official page]NO post

Postby starry--knight » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:23 am

•R.A.W. Lines•
Adoptable Lines: By Red Vodka
Adoptable Lines: By Pety
Couple lines by Pety
Family Lines by BaylonRose
Gift Lines by Darry+ Wesker
Gift lines by Tiger111

•R.A.W. Members List•
Starry-Knight|Owner + Creator

Artists
Pety
Siriro
Darry+Wesker

Mods
Yue- Tala Tallyn
<3Fenris<3
I n s o m n i a
Aiki

•Owners of R.A.W.•
starry-knight
Siriro
Pety
I N S O M N I A
Darry+Wesker
Owl~nighter

Questions and Answers

this section is a collection of asked and answered questions about R.A.W. If you have a question and the answer isn't below, feel free to ask.

How many R.A.W. can I own?

staff can own up to four, not including pups, normal members can have up to two, not including pups

How many custom R.A.W. can staff members own? If one, do we adopt the others from other artists?

-Staff members are allowed to have up to 4 customs or can adopt one made by another artist if they so desire. But if customs are made they must be approved by me before being made into an official R.A.W.

Do staff create their own scientists?

-Staff do get to create their own scientists, but must be approved to see if they fit the bill

Do all R.A.W. have glowing eyes?

-Every R.A.W. Has glowing eyes which means no pupils.

Can I create my own R.A.W.? Or can you make me one?

No sorry, I dont do customs, and you cannot create a R.A.W. without permission

How can I Adopt one of these lovely R.A.W.?

Simple, keep an eye on the thread, and when you see one for adoption fill out the form completely and then cross your fingers till judging.

How many times am I allowed to breed my R.A.W.?

Your R.A.W. Is only allowed to breed once and must already be mated.

How many pups can I keep from the litter after breeding?

you may keep one pup, your partner will get the other. If it's a litter of three, the last will be put up for adoption like any other R.A.W.
Last edited by starry--knight on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:08 am, edited 20 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: R.A.W.-Robotically Advanced Wolves[official page]NO post

Postby starry--knight » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:23 am

•Scientist/ Human Info•
Now before I explain further, please note that not many Scientists will be given out and are only awarded to staff members unless I hold a competition

There are either 'Normal' scientists and altered scientists.

The normal scientists are the ones who only experiment of the wolves and never test their methods on themselves.

The altered scientists are the ones who have tested their solutions, chemicals, etc on themselves. In doing so, they are considered experiments and hide their unnatural characteristics from the others.
Changes include:
~Shapeshifting
~Metallic skin
~Bones covered in metal on the inside
~Wings

Scientists do not breed, but are allowed to 'date'. Scientists are also allowed to have items such as:
~guns
~knives
~Tranquilizers
~Stun gun
~nets
~belts
~Clothes [obviously]

•Available Scientist Traits- Hurry to Claim!•
Male- 1 open / 3 taken
Female- 2 open / 2 taken

Mad scientist- 1 open/ 1 taken
Normal- 2
Altered- 3/3 taken
Guard- taken

Everything else can be made by you, hair color, eye color, height, weight, outfit, etc.
Last edited by starry--knight on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: R.A.W.-Robotically Advanced Wolves[official page]

Postby starry--knight » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:25 am

•Examples- Sketches before final product and decisions•
Spinal Chord Alteration, half leg, added tubes, etc.
Grey= Metal Pieces Added
Blue= Glowing Parts

Affiliates
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o29/ ... UStamp.png

Show your support
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1021052][img]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j472/starry-knight/5c8f9105.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by starry--knight on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:18 am, edited 9 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irios Atelis » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:07 am

I would love one of these! The history is very well developed and I love how you gave them weaknesses, it adds a whole lot of depth!
Irios Atelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:11 am

Thank you so much^^ I've been working hard on these guys and am anxious to begin making the first few<3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irios Atelis » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:14 am

I shall wait in anticipation ^^

Is it possible to have a human stow away on the ship, one who joins the wolves? :3

Just a possible idea... Maybe... Lol
Irios Atelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me