my role-play characters

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Flie's role-play characters

Postby flie » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:44 am

[[ daniel griffin strong - - - ]]

[[ - - - is so stupidly crazeh - - - - ]]

name ; "My name, Mad'am, is Edward Tomas. Just kidding. You figure it out ;) " - -
    This strange boy's name is Daniel Griffin Strong. He gets his name from his deceased uncle who died at a young age of twenty seven. His legally changed his middle name from Edison on his eighteenth birthday, the day he left his house and ran away into this love-hating society.

nicknames ; "Danny or Dan. Danster is kind of cool. Or Awesome Dude. I like Awesome Dude." - -
    A lot of people call him Danny and have been ever since he was a toddler. He grew up watching Danny Phantom so he never had anything wrong with the nickname.

gender ; "Just in case you're blind, I'll tell you. I am one-hundred percent guy, unless I got a gender change and I don't remember it." - -
    Yeah..., he never got a gender change.

age ; "I'm free to live how I want. Jelly yet?" - -
    He is eighteen, his nineteenth birthday coming up very soon. His birthday is December 12 Daniel was born in the year of the rooster, 1993. He's got swag.

birth-place ; "I was born somewhere you weren't. Ha!" - -
    Daniel was born in India, though he isn't Indian. His parents were traveling and it just happened.

blood type ; "O Positive. Want some blood? Well you can have any!!" - -
    Since he has O positive blood, he can donate blood to any person with any type of blood.

time of birth ; "I was born 12:12 on December 12. So I was born 12/12 @ 12:12. Awesome, right?" - - He was born ten hours late.

dis-functions ; "I run into walls a lot, does that count?" - - He is always acting like an idiot but he doesn't have anything actually wrong with him.

mother ; "She was a pretty awesome lady." - -
    Daniel is everything like his mother, which means his mother was just like him. She was a kind woman who respected everyone and everything, while she could also be wild and insane. She would occasionally go to bars after work, which was a night shift as a nurse at one of the major children hospital. She would try her best to take care of Daniel and did everything she could for him. She would treat every little wound on her beloved son. She was the best mom to Daniel until the day he was being picked up after school. His mother was driving too fast as she turned and hit the railing on the road, her and her SUV crashing into a deep ditch. She hit her head on the steering wheel and was put into a coma. After two or so months, the doctors decided it was time to give up and to release her from her misery.

father ; ”He was never around when my mom needed him. She deserved better.” - -
    Daniel's father walked out on them when he was barely a year old. His mother was only eighteen at that time and his father was just... a douche-bag. He didn't want to be tied down with a baby and have to marry while he could find "someone better."

siblings ; "I'm an only child... or at least I think I am... O.O" - -
    He never had any siblings, nor cousins.

personality ; "-" - -
    -

likes ; "I like... EVERYTHING! Except for you know who." - -
    - Skateboards - Paint - Fireworks - Fire - Lighters - Gum - Jokes - Smiling - Cupcakes - Music - Bubbles

dislikes ; "Him." - -
    - His father - Failing - Hospitals

fears ; "Where my mother breathed her last breath." - -
    - Hospitals

hobbies ; "Yes, I have a life. I have hobbies." - -
    - Painting - Skateboarding - Blowing bubbles

talents ; "I have many, many talents. Braggedy brag brag!!" - -
    - Skateboarding - Painting

style ; "I have a cool style. It's cool. 'Cause I'm cool. You see what I did there?" - -
    Daniel is always wearing skinny jeans. It's not that he's goth, scene, or emo. It's just that they are the only type of pants that suit him. He loves his t-shirts and thick jackets, so, you will see him wearing nearly the same thing every day. He also absolutely loves his black vans.

piercings ; "If I have any, it would be on my lip. But, no, I don't have any. Piercings would just kill my awesome swagger look." - -
    He doesn't have any.

hair color ; "My hair is purty." - -
    His hair is auburn brown with dirty blonde highlighted bangs.

hair style; "I like to flip it. I feel like Justin Bieber (from a long time ago) when I do it. :3" - -
    Daniel's hair is thick and kind of poofy. His bangs are thin compared to the rest of his hair and are actually softer too. His hair is semi-long, nearly reaching the bottom on his neck.

skin tone ; "I go to the tanning salon every Friday morning. Just kidding. :P" - -
    His skin is fair with few freckles. He has a birthmark on the back of his neck that looks just like a scar from a bullet but is light brown.

height ; "I'm as tall as the Eiffel Tower! :D" - -
    He is six foot two.

weight ; "I hope you don't ask a girl her weight, cause that would be awkward." - -
    He weighs 174 pounds.

scars ; "I've been in a lot of fights and I have never lost. I kid, I kid." - -
    He doesn't have any. They have all faded away.

tattoos ; "It hurt soooo much!" - -
    He has a small tattoo blotchy infinity tattoo on the back of his neck.

favorite songs ; ”I do you decide on your favorite song? I mean, seriously, dude, seriously." - -
    - The Balcony Scene by Pierce the Veil - Into The Ocean by Blue October - I'm the Type of Person to Take It Personal by Breathe Carolina

favorite bands ; "Anything except for rap or R&B. To be completely honest, I have no clue wth R&B is.” - -
    - Pierce the Veil - Three Days Grace - Skrillex - Deadmau5 - Foster the People - Breathe Carolina - Blue October

crush ; "Emma Robertson. She's h-a-w-t! Just kidding, I don't like anyone.” - -
    No one.

lover ; "My pillow :3" - -
    No one.

sexual orientation ; "Straight as my karate chop. ...Well, that isn't really straight... but who cares?!" -
    Sorry lads, he's straight as... his karate chop? xD

extras ; xx
Daniel & Information © Flie
Form Layout © Flie
Pictures © Original Owners
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:33 am

-

-

name ; "-" - -
    -

nicknames ; "-" - -
    -

gender ; "-" - -
    -

age ; "-" - -
    -

birth-place ; "-" - -
    -

blood type ; "-" - -
    -

time of birth ; "-" - -
    -

dis-functions ; "-" - -
    -

mother ; "-" - -
    -

father ; ”-” - -
    -

siblings ; "-" - -
    -

personality ; "-" - -
    -

likes ; "--" - -
    -

dislikes ; "-" - -
    -

fears ; "-" - -
    -

hobbies ; "-" - -
    -

talents ; "-" - -
    -

style ; "-" - -
    -

piercings ; "-" - -
    -

hair color ; "-" - -
    -

hair style; "-" - -
    -

skin tone ; "-" - -
    -

height ; "-" - -
    -

weight ; "-" - -
    -

favorite songs ; ”-" - -
    -

favorite bands ; "-” - - -
    -

fears ; "-" - - -
    -

crush ; "-” - -
    -

lover ; "-" - - -
    -

sexual orientation ; "-" - -
    -

extras ;
Daniel & Information © Flie
Form Layout © Flie
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

form

Postby spinningteacup » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Delete this once read: you can also change the scissors and X by going here: http://fsymbols.com/all/ - Copy and past the symbols where the scissors and X are. It may look sloppy right now, but don't worry, it will all turn out looking good when it's finished. :P Tell me if you need help. ~Hayden

{ ✄ Devonny middle name last name: - - - }
    http://fsymbols.com/generators/wide/

{ ✄ my heart is broken - - - }

Devonny; "-" - -
    -

nicknames ; "-" - -
    -

gender ; "-" - -
    -

age ; "-" - -
    -

birth-place ; "-" - -
    -

blood type ; "-" - -
    -

time of birth ; "-" - -
    -

dis-functions ; "-" - -
    -

mother ; "-" - -
    -

father ; ”-” - -
    -

siblings ; "-" - -
    -

personality ; "-" - -
    -

likes ; "--" - -
    -

dislikes ; "-" - -
    -

fears ; "-" - -
    -

hobbies ; "-" - -
    -

talents ; "-" - -
    -

style ; "-" - -
    -

piercings ; "-" - -
    -

hair color ; "-" - -
    -

hair style; "-" - -
    -

skin tone ; "-" - -
    -

height ; "-" - -
    -

weight ; "-" - -
    -

favorite songs ; ”-" - -
    -

favorite bands ; "-” - - -
    -

fears ; "-" - - -
    -

crush ; "-” - -
    -

lover ; "-" - - -
    -

sexual orientation ; "-" - -
    -

extras ;
Devonny & Information © Madicekit
Form Layout © Flie
~madicekit~
spinningteacup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:51 am

It's Just Me
                          - General Information
Name; My name is Dylan Ann Ross, easy to say right? Try saying it a hundred times; it gets old. It's way to simple and plain. If I ever have kids they are going to have complicated names such as Chrysanthemum or Kerrington.

Nicknames; Some people call me Dyl, short for Dylan, or my middle name, Ann. I'd prefer if you call me by my real name but if you wish, you can call me Dyl. I guess Ann is fine or you could just make your own nickname.

Gender; Err... I know my name can also be a boy's name, but do I actually look like a boy? I really hope not... If you didn't get the message, I'm 100% female.

Age; I am seventeen years old. I turned seventeen this year on May 18. Yeah, yeah, I know. I have the same birthday as Tina Fey, the actress, but that doesn't mean I'm anything like her. To be honest, my acting stinks.

Time Of Birth; I was born at 1:49 A.M., or at least that's what my mother had told me.

Blood Type; I'm O+, baby!

My Never
      - Family

Mother; My mother's name was Teresa. Her maiden name was Filton and she had very wavy hair that was close to black. She was a kind and cherishing mother who knew exactly what to do in any situation. My mother had two brothers, one two years older and one five years younger than her. She also had an older step-sister who was seven years older than her and was her step-father's child. My mother's father died when she was little and grew up with her step-father and step-sister as if they were her blood relatives.

Father; My father's name was Eric and he was a very busy man. He was the CEO of his father's company and always came home late. I would only see him in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoons. My father had light brown hair that was a caramel color that was straight and business-like. He had one sister who was twelve years younger than him. I barely ever saw her.

Siblings; I am an only child.

Hate Me
      - Personality
    Dylan is a charming girl, cute outside and inside. She can be very outgoing and bubbly, but she is actually calm. She misunderstands many things, making her heart hurt. Dylan's someone known for her smile, but what people don't know, is that Dylan is a girl who has many burdens on her shoulders and fakes her smiles many times. Sometimes, she just wants to be able to cry by herself, to just let all the pain out.

She can often have mood swings and might cuss from time to time. She is always feeling lonely and never realizes how many people care for her. Dylan is the type of girl who needs music to do her homework and can't read with a television on. She is able to tell if her friend likes someone but can't tell if anyone likes her. Because of her history, she thinks that love is more like a want than a need. She has made it this far without love and she believes that she can keep going on without it. Dylan is somewhat a glutton, being that when it comes to soda and sour patch kids she can't resist.

Another rare and interesting thing about her is her creativity. Her mind is like an art studio. She can imagine everything in a certain color or arranged differently. She can just picture everything as a sketch and adds lines to any bed, rug, or even a dog. Abril normally draws black and silver abstract work with birds breaking free through cages, cells, bricks, trees, hurricanes, and more.

This child is scared of herself and others. She is always worrying about how people see her or what they think of her. Ever since she was bullied in second grade, all the way to tenth, she has been afraid. "What if they are talking about me," "am I too weird for them," and "why don't they like me," are few of the phrases that always stay in her mind.

Let It Go
      - History

Dylan's life of misery and unfortune started at age two, when her parents were stabbed to death. She was forced to watch even as a young todler. Her grandmother adopted her and took her in for five years. They lived in Jacksonville, Florida for a few years. The two would often go to the beach together, sharing their thoughts to eachother.

Her grandmother was funny and outgoing, but, didn't pay attention to her age. Because of her grandmother's lack of notice, she died from a heart attack. The lifeguards tried to call 911 but it was too late, she had already died in that one instant. Dylan cried for over ten days and finally left the house with child services. Before she was adopted into a foster home, she ran away.

Yes, the family had everything she needed and loved. But it was missing one thing. Her real family. She never went back to the orphanage and has always been on her own since.

The Honesty
      - Likes, Dislikes, Etc.
    Style; Her style is somewhat difficult to explain. If she wears something frilly and girly, she will usually have a dog tag necklace or a thick bracelet. If she wears something like a sweat shirt or a black tee, she would always add something girly like an anklet or a beautiful pair of earrings.

Likes; I love music, dream catchers, paragliding, birds, randomness, crazy and fun people, beautiful scenery, swimming, and running.

Dislikes; I hate depressing events, loneliness, mushrooms, and being too close to something sharp.

Favorite Songs; Anything by Blue October, Sick Puppies, or Secondhand Serenade.

Favorite Bands; Blue October, Sick Puppies, Secondhand Serenade, Breaking Benjamin, Daft Punk, and Snow Patrol.

Come In Closer
        - Appearance

Style; Her style is somewhat difficult to explain. If she wears something frilly and girly, she will usually have a dog tag necklace or a thick bracelet. If she wears something like a sweat shirt or a black tee, she would always add something girly like an anklet or a beautiful pair of earrings.

Piercings; My ear lobes are pierced. If I were to ever pierce anything else, it would be a second hole on my ears.

Hair Color; My hair is dark brown and some people mistake it as black during the winter. Strangely, my hair becomes lighter and darker depending on the seasons.

Hair Style; My hair can be straight, curly, and even wavy. When blown dried, my hair is straight with somewhat wavy ends. If I straighten my hair, it is perfectly flattened but also looks natural. If my hair is left alone, without even blown dried, the ends become curly. I like to keep my hair semi-long and won't let anyone cut it to my shoulders.

Eyes; My eyes are a chocolate brown ever since I became thirteen. When I was younger, my eyes were brighter and nearly yellow. As I grew older, they got darker and darker.

Skin Tone; My skin tone is usually a mild-tan color that both tans and pales easily.

Height; My height is 5'8 and I grow barely an inch in a year.

Weight; I weigh 138lbs and if I eat a lot I can gain weight fast.

More Pictures; x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Should Be Loved
      - Lovelife

Crush; Named of Call-Me-Superman's character here.

Lover; Named of Call-Me-Superman's character here.

Ex-Boyfriends; I've had my share of heart breaks as much as the next girl.

Turn Ons; I really like guys who have either long-ish hair or short hair that is flared up in front. I guess I really like guys who have lighter hair, like blonde or ginger. I like them to be funny, so that's one. Smart, maybe? I don't really know.

Turn Offs; I hate stuck ups and know it alls, and also guys with fake tans.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:58 pm

It's Just Me
                          - General Information
Name; My name is Dylan Ann Ross, easy to say right? Try saying it a hundred times; it gets old. It's way to simple and plain. If I ever have kids they are going to have complicated names such as Chrysanthemum or Kerrington.

Nicknames; Some people call me Dyl, short for Dylan, or my middle name, Ann. I'd prefer if you call me by my real name but if you wish, you can call me Dyl. I guess Ann is fine or you could just make your own nickname.

Gender; Err... I know my name can also be a boy's name, but do I actually look like a boy? I really hope not... If you didn't get the message, I'm 100% female.

Age; I am seventeen years old. I turned seventeen this year on May 18. Yeah, yeah, I know. I have the same birthday as Tina Fey, the actress, but that doesn't mean I'm anything like her. To be honest, my acting stinks.

Time Of Birth; I was born at 1:49 A.M., or at least that's what my mother had told me.

Blood Type; I'm O+, baby!

My Never
      - Family

Mother; My mother's name was Teresa. Her maiden name was Filton and she had very wavy hair that was close to black. She was a kind and cherishing mother who knew exactly what to do in any situation. My mother had two brothers, one two years older and one five years younger than her. She also had an older step-sister who was seven years older than her and was her step-father's child. My mother's father died when she was little and grew up with her step-father and step-sister as if they were her blood relatives.

Father; My father's name was Eric and he was a very busy man. He was the CEO of his father's company and always came home late. I would only see him in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoons. My father had light brown hair that was a caramel color that was straight and business-like. He had one sister who was twelve years younger than him. I barely ever saw her.

Siblings; I am an only child.

Hate Me
      - Personality
    Dylan is a charming girl, cute outside and inside. She can be very outgoing and bubbly, but she is actually calm. She misunderstands many things, making her heart hurt. Dylan's someone known for her smile, but what people don't know, is that Dylan is a girl who has many burdens on her shoulders and fakes her smiles many times. Sometimes, she just wants to be able to cry by herself, to just let all the pain out.

She can often have mood swings and might cuss from time to time. She is always feeling lonely and never realizes how many people care for her. Dylan is the type of girl who needs music to do her homework and can't read with a television on. She is able to tell if her friend likes someone but can't tell if anyone likes her. Because of her history, she thinks that love is more like a want than a need. She has made it this far without love and she believes that she can keep going on without it. Dylan is somewhat a glutton, being that when it comes to soda and sour patch kids she can't resist.

Another rare and interesting thing about her is her creativity. Her mind is like an art studio. She can imagine everything in a certain color or arranged differently. She can just picture everything as a sketch and adds lines to any bed, rug, or even a dog. Abril normally draws black and silver abstract work with birds breaking free through cages, cells, bricks, trees, hurricanes, and more.

This child is scared of herself and others. She is always worrying about how people see her or what they think of her. Ever since she was bullied in second grade, all the way to tenth, she has been afraid. "What if they are talking about me," "am I too weird for them," and "why don't they like me," are few of the phrases that always stay in her mind.

Let It Go
      - History

Dylan's life of misery and unfortune started at age two, when her parents were stabbed to death. She was forced to watch even as a young todler. Her grandmother adopted her and took her in for five years. They lived in Jacksonville, Florida for a few years. The two would often go to the beach together, sharing their thoughts to eachother.

Her grandmother was funny and outgoing, but, didn't pay attention to her age. Because of her grandmother's lack of notice, she died from a heart attack. The lifeguards tried to call 911 but it was too late, she had already died in that one instant. Dylan cried for over ten days and finally left the house with child services. Before she was adopted into a foster home, she ran away.

Yes, the family had everything she needed and loved. But it was missing one thing. Her real family. She never went back to the orphanage and has always been on her own since.

The Honesty
      - Likes, Dislikes, Etc.

Likes; I love music, dream catchers, paragliding, birds, randomness, crazy and fun people, beautiful scenery, swimming, and running.

Dislikes; I hate depressing events, loneliness, mushrooms, and being too close to something sharp.

Favorite Songs; Anything by Blue October, Sick Puppies, or Secondhand Serenade.

Favorite Bands; Blue October, Sick Puppies, Secondhand Serenade, Breaking Benjamin, Daft Punk, and Snow Patrol.

Come In Closer
        - Appearance

Piercings; My ear lobes are pierced. If I were to ever pierce anything else, it would be a second hole on my ears.

Hair Color; My hair is dark brown and some people mistake it as black during the winter. Strangely, my hair becomes lighter and darker depending on the seasons.

Hair Style; My hair can be straight, curly, and even wavy. When blown dried, my hair is straight with somewhat wavy ends. If I straighten my hair, it is perfectly flattened but also looks natural. If my hair is left alone, without even blown dried, the ends become curly. I like to keep my hair semi-long and won't let anyone cut it to my shoulders.

Eyes; My eyes are a chocolate brown ever since I became thirteen. When I was younger, my eyes were brighter and nearly yellow. As I grew older, they got darker and darker.

Skin Tone; My skin tone is usually a mild-tan color that both tans and pales easily.

Height; My height is 5'8 and I grow barely an inch in a year.

Weight; I weigh 138lbs and if I eat a lot I can gain weight fast.

More Pictures; x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Should Be Loved
      - Lovelife

Crush; Named of Call-Me-Superman's character here.

Lover; Named of Call-Me-Superman's character here.

Ex-Boyfriends; I've had my share of heart breaks as much as the next girl.

Turn Ons; I really like guys who have either long-ish hair or short hair that is flared up in front. I guess I really like guys who have lighter hair, like blonde or ginger. I like them to be funny, so that's one. Smart, maybe? I don't really know.

Turn Offs; I hate stuck ups and know it alls, and also guys with fake tans.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:15 am

A heartbeat skip,
relationship. Inside a
bubble bath. An icing
drip below your lip
So we undo the math
A sudden slip between
My pathetic sedatives
A real-life script of how
Mistakes became our
medicine, so

Delay the hurtful words
Of complicated overcast
Please take the message
that I'm picking up my
chin at last. I said my
confidence. It gets
stronger when you're
next to me. But we
pray from miles away
In quest for what we
long to be

My Birth Certificate ;
⇨ This spunky girl's full name is Dylan Ann Ross. Her Welsh name means "Son of the Sea" which is strange since the name Dylan can be used for both a male or female. Dylan hates her name because it is so dull and boring compared to long, classy names like Cassandra or cool, unique names like Abril. She believes that her name does not suit her and wishes that her parents had given her a better name. When she gets older, she wants to name her kids Kerrington or Aaron. She refuses to give her children common names such as Alex or Katie. When Dylan becomes eighteen, she will try to change her name. Even though her birthday is coming up, she still doesn't know what name she should chose. She still stuck on whether she should be named Celeste or Andrea. Dylan is often called common, stupid nicknames such as Dyl or Ann, sometimes even "The Dylster." ⇨ Dylan was born November, 21, 1994; she is currently seventeen years old. She was born in a small, run-down hospital in Monroeville, Alabama. She was delivered two weeks earlier than her estimated date, which caused her parents to rush to the nearest hospital while traveling to her uncle's house. She was born at 7:29 P.M. and always makes a wish on her birthday at that exact time. ⇨ This seventeen year old is clearly a female and that will never change. Though Dylan doesn't always enjoy being a female, she'd rather be one than a male. Males have it tougher, in her opinion, since they are usually clueless and picked on more often than females. Females have always been treated better than males, though Dylan doesn't appreciate the special treatment they get. "Ladies first" doesn't flow with Dylan. What if there was a disabled old man in a wheelchair, a male adult, and a teenage girl. Who should go first? Of course, the elder should. ⇨ Dylan's blood type is O positive, meaning that she is eligible to give her blood to anyone but can only receive blood from other O positive carriers. O positive blood is known as universal blood.

My Appearance ;
⇨ Three words to describe Dylan's hair are long, soft, and dark. Her hair reaches to the top of her rib cage. Some people call it "mermaid hair" because it covers up certain parts and looks similar to how a mermaid wears her hair. Dylan has extremely out grown bangs that now sit to the side, blending in with the rest of her hair. If she takes her bangs and puts them in her face, the whole right side of her face is covered, nothing showing through the dark hair. She can also take both sides of the front of her hair and put them in front of her face, making her face look like the back of her head, or like Cousin Itt from the Addams Family. Her hair color is very dark, nearly black. Actually, manly people believe that Dylan has black hair. Her hair is very dark brown, which is black in the light. She hates flashes from cameras because they make everything darker, including her hair. Her hair is thick, smooth, and I'm not going to lie to you, she usually has split ends. ⇨ If you see Dylan's eyes, you would think she was wearing contacts. Her eyes are a light shade of brown, nearly caramel. Her eyelashes are long, dark, and thick. She barely ever wears mascara due to her full eye lashes. ⇨ Dylan's skin tone is surprisingly pale. She is rarely tan because she doesn't like the beach as much as most of her friends since she gets sunburned easily. ⇨ This teenager is five foot nine and weighs one-hundred-and-forty-seven pounds. ⇨ Her style is somewhat difficult to explain. If she wears something frilly and girly, she will usually have a dog tag necklace or a thick bracelet. If she wears something like a sweat shirt or a black tee, she would always add something girly like an anklet or a beautiful pair of earrings. She has her ear lobs pierced and that's it.

My Background ;
⇨ Dylan is a charming girl, cute outside and inside. She can be very outgoing and bubbly, but she is actually calm. She misunderstands many things, making her heart hurt. Dylan's someone known for her smile, but what people don't know, is that Dylan is a girl who has many burdens on her shoulders and fakes her smiles many times. Sometimes, she just wants to be able to cry by herself, to just let all the pain out. She can often have mood swings and might cuss from time to time. She is always feeling lonely and never realizes how many people care for her. Dylan is the type of girl who needs music to do her homework and can't read with a television on. She is able to tell if her friend likes someone but can't tell if anyone likes her. Because of her history, she thinks that love is more like a want than a need. She has made it this far without love and she believes that she can keep going on without it. Dylan is somewhat a glutton, being that when it comes to soda and sour patch kids she can't resist. Another rare and interesting thing about her is her creativity. Her mind is like an art studio. She can imagine everything in a certain color or arranged differently. She can just picture everything as a sketch and adds lines to any bed, rug, or even a dog. Abril normally draws black and silver abstract work with birds breaking free through cages, cells, bricks, trees, hurricanes, and more. This child is scared of herself and others. She is always worrying about how people see her or what they think of her. Ever since she was bullied in second grade, all the way to tenth, she has been afraid. "What if they are talking about me," "am I too weird for them," and "why don't they like me," are few of the phrases that always stay in her mind. She would never take crap from someone else and will always stand up for herself and others. If she were to ever be bullied, or see someone being bullied, she will tell the principal immediately. Dylan will often joke, prank, and tease from time to time. As said before, she usually has large mood swings. She hides behind a beautiful smile and kind act while she is actually screaming on the inside. ⇨ Dylan's mother's name was Teresa. Her maiden name was Filton and she had very wavy hair that was close to black. She was a kind and cherishing mother who knew exactly what to do in any situation. Her mother had two brothers, one two years older and one five years younger than her. She also had an older step-sister who was seven years older than her and was her step-father's child. Her mother's father died when she was little and grew up with her step-father and step-sister as if they were her blood relatives. Dylan's mother became very stressed after her and her husband had but been fired from their minimum wage jobs. Everything took a downfall from there. Her mother became addicted to drugs and alcohol. Hitting Dylan was a daily event and she would even occasionally hit her lover, Dylan's father. When Dylan was only eight years old, her mother walked out on her and her father. ⇨ Her father's name was Eric and he was a very busy man. He was the CEO of his father's company and always came home late. Dylan would only see him in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoons. Her father had light brown hair that was a caramel color that was straight and business-like. He had one sister who was twelve years younger than him. She barely ever saw her. Dylan was left with her father after her mother had abandoned the two. The relationship between the two grew closer and closer until the day before Dylan's thirteenth birthday, May 26, 1999. On that day her father died during a car accident while attempting to pick up Dylan's birthday present at the post office.

My Relationships ;
⇨ Dylan is currently dating Jet Kirkland. Even though they argue from time to time a lot, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. She still remembers the day they first met. It was raining and she was lost in the woods, not knowing where her dog, Berkeley, went. She found Berkeley barking, trying to get a boy's attention. The boy's name was Jet and they instantly became friends, soon lovers. ⇨ Her closest friends are Victoria Gray, Oliver Rebeka, Jet Kirkland (of course), and Serena Allen. She though she can recognize any familiar faces while walking in the streets, she isn't close to many people. She barely lets anyone know what she's actually like. ⇨ Dylan is not on very good terms with Grace Evans because she Oliver's other girlfriend. Her and Serena have always been close and does not like anyone who harms her friends, especially Serena.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:41 am

Describe the pain
That choked your
reality. It's all in
your mind he said
You have to go
graceful dancing

I closed the door
on the war I
started last
Halloween
I'm gonna be
fine again
I have to keep
graceful dancing

Here we are
You're a superstar
on your own
And I'm looking
over your shoulder,
getting older
And god only knows

That here we are
And you're a superstar
on your own
Yea here we are

My Birth Certificate ;
⇨ This black wolf's name is Ari, named after her deceased sister, who was born before her. She has always been seen as a replacement for her sister and will never be able to get rid of the times her parents spoke to her as if she were her elder sister. Ari's name means "brave", which doesn't fit her at all. She was called many crude names throughout her life, but the worst had to be "elder sister." Even though it wasn't a very mean name, it made Ari feel like everyone was speaking to her deceased sister instead of the living Ari now. ⇨ Ari was born May 12, 2009, making her two years old. She was born in on the outskirts of Chicago with her rogue parents and siblings. She was the runt of the litter and now the only one left. ⇨ This two year old is clearly a female and that will never change. Though Ari doesn't always enjoy being a female, she'd rather be one than a male. Males have it tougher, in her opinion, since they are usually clueless and picked on more often than females. Females have always been treated better than males, though Dylan doesn't appreciate the special treatment they get. "Ladies first" doesn't flow with Ari. What if there was a disabled old man in a wheelchair, a male adult, and a teenage girl. Who should go first? Of course, the elder should.

My Appearance ;
⇨ Ari's fur is rough, dark, and fluffy. Her black fur blends with grey strokes, the silver specks barely visible. She has been like a shadow all of her life, her black fur camouflaging herself from others around her. She hates her black fur because it's one other thing that connects her with her elder sister. Ari's fur takes nearly hours to dry and is heavy in weight 24/7. ⇨ Her eyes are nearly golden, looking as if the sun is resting in her eyes. Ari has terrific eyesight, but focuses more on her sense of smell instead of her eyes. ⇨ She is about 4'0 tall, including her head and neck and weighs about 90 pounds. Ari is fully grown. ⇨ She has long scars on the back of her right leg, reaching to the bottom of her paw from a fight she had gotten into with an Alpha of hers.

My Background ;
⇨ What people don't know, is that Ari is a fae who has many burdens on her shoulders and fakes her smiles many times. Sometimes, she just wants to be able to cry by herself, to just let all the pain out. She can often have mood swings and might cuss from time to time. She is always feeling lonely and never realizes how many people care for her. Because of her history, she thinks that love is more like a want than a need. She has made it this far without love and she believes that she can keep going on without it. This wolf is scared of herself and others. She is always worrying about how people see her or what they think of her. Ever since she had be mistreated in her old pack, she had been afraid. "What if they are talking about me," "am I too weird for them," and "why don't they like me," are few of the phrases that always stay in her mind. Ari is wearing a mask. It's decorated in rainbows and smiles, laughs and good times. She wears it 24/7, hiding all of her true emotions from everyone around her. She is afraid that once others find out how she really is, they will ditch her and go find someone more exciting. ⇨ Her name was Clara and was the ideal mother. She stayed strong after Zain had left her but died from a group of hunters.⇨ His name was Zain and he was always a cold wolf. He ran out on her mother and her while she was a pup and hasn't heard from him ever since. ⇨ All of them died. She hated everyone of them, but she would never murder them. It was her father who killed them.

My Relationships ;
⇨ She doesn't have a mate nor a love interest.⇨ She doesn't consider anyone her friends. ⇨ Many.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:57 am

A heartbeat skip,
relationship. Inside a
bubble bath. An icing
drip below your lip
So we undo the math
A sudden slip between
My pathetic sedatives
Mistakes became our
medicine, so

Delay the hurtful words
Of complicated overcast
Please take the message
that I'm picking up my
chin at last. I said my
confidence. It gets
stronger when you're
next to me. But we
pray from miles away
In quest for what we
long to be

My Birth Certificate ;
⇨ This spunky girl's full name is Dylan Ann Ross. Her Welsh name means "Son of the Sea" which is strange since the name Dylan can be used for both a male or female. Dylan hates her name because it is so dull and boring compared to long, classy names like Cassandra or cool, unique names like Abril. She believes that her name does not suit her and wishes that her parents had given her a better name. When she gets older, she wants to name her kids Kerrington or Aaron. She refuses to give her children common names such as Alex or Katie. When Dylan becomes eighteen, she will try to change her name. Even though her birthday is coming up, she still doesn't know what name she should chose. She still stuck on whether she should be named Celeste or Andrea. Dylan is often called common, stupid nicknames such as Dyl or Ann, sometimes even "The Dylster."

⇨ Dylan was born November, 21, 1994; she is currently seventeen years old. She was born in a small, run-down hospital in Monroeville, Alabama. She was delivered two weeks earlier than her estimated date, which caused her parents to rush to the nearest hospital while traveling to her uncle's house. She was born at 7:29 P.M. and always makes a wish on her birthday at that exact time.

⇨ This seventeen year old is clearly a female and that will never change. Though Dylan doesn't always enjoy being a female, she'd rather be one than a male. Males have it tougher, in her opinion, since they are usually clueless and picked on more often than females. Females have always been treated better than males, though Dylan doesn't appreciate the special treatment they get. "Ladies first" doesn't flow with Dylan. What if there was a disabled old man in a wheelchair, a male adult, and a teenage girl. Who should go first? Of course, the elder should.

⇨ Dylan's blood type is O positive, meaning that she is eligible to give her blood to anyone but can only receive blood from other O positive carriers. O positive blood is known as universal blood.

My Appearance ;
⇨ Three words to describe Dylan's hair are long, soft, and dark. Her hair reaches to the top of her rib cage. Some people call it "mermaid hair" because it covers up certain parts and looks similar to how a mermaid wears her hair. Dylan has extremely out grown bangs that now sit to the side, blending in with the rest of her hair. If she takes her bangs and puts them in her face, the whole right side of her face is covered, nothing showing through the dark hair. She can also take both sides of the front of her hair and put them in front of her face, making her face look like the back of her head, or like Cousin Itt from the Addams Family. Her hair color is very dark, nearly black. Actually, manly people believe that Dylan has black hair. Her hair is very dark brown, which is black in the light. She hates flashes from cameras because they make everything darker, including her hair. Her hair is thick, smooth, and I'm not going to lie to you, she usually has split ends.

⇨ If you see Dylan's eyes, you would think she was wearing contacts. Her eyes are a light shade of brown, nearly caramel. Her eyelashes are long, dark, and thick. She barely ever wears mascara due to her full eye lashes.

⇨ Dylan's skin tone is surprisingly pale. She is rarely tan because she doesn't like the beach as much as most of her friends since she gets sunburned easily.

⇨ This teenager is five foot nine and weighs one-hundred-and-forty-seven pounds.

⇨ Her style is somewhat difficult to explain. If she wears something frilly and girly, she will usually have a dog tag necklace or a thick bracelet. If she wears something like a sweat shirt or a black tee, she would always add something girly like an anklet or a beautiful pair of earrings. She has her ear lobs pierced and that's it.

My Background ;
⇨ Dylan is a charming girl, cute outside and inside. She can be very outgoing and bubbly, but she is actually calm. She misunderstands many things, making her heart hurt. Dylan's someone known for her smile, but what people don't know, is that Dylan is a girl who has many burdens on her shoulders and fakes her smiles many times. Sometimes, she just wants to be able to cry by herself, to just let all the pain out. She can often have mood swings and might cuss from time to time. She is always feeling lonely and never realizes how many people care for her. Dylan is the type of girl who needs music to do her homework and can't read with a television on. She is able to tell if her friend likes someone but can't tell if anyone likes her. Because of her history, she thinks that love is more like a want than a need. She has made it this far without love and she believes that she can keep going on without it. Dylan is somewhat a glutton, being that when it comes to soda and sour patch kids she can't resist. Another rare and interesting thing about her is her creativity. Her mind is like an art studio. She can imagine everything in a certain color or arranged differently. She can just picture everything as a sketch and adds lines to any bed, rug, or even a dog. Abril normally draws black and silver abstract work with birds breaking free through cages, cells, bricks, trees, hurricanes, and more. This child is scared of herself and others. She is always worrying about how people see her or what they think of her. Ever since she was bullied in second grade, all the way to tenth, she has been afraid. "What if they are talking about me," "am I too weird for them," and "why don't they like me," are few of the phrases that always stay in her mind. She would never take crap from someone else and will always stand up for herself and others. If she were to ever be bullied, or see someone being bullied, she will tell the principal immediately. Dylan will often joke, prank, and tease from time to time. As said before, she usually has large mood swings. She hides behind a beautiful smile and kind act while she is actually screaming on the inside.

⇨ Dylan's mother's name was Teresa. Her maiden name was Filton and she had very wavy hair that was close to black. She was a kind and cherishing mother who knew exactly what to do in any situation. Her mother had two brothers, one two years older and one five years younger than her. She also had an older step-sister who was seven years older than her and was her step-father's child. Her mother's father died when she was little and grew up with her step-father and step-sister as if they were her blood relatives. Dylan's mother became very stressed after her and her husband had but been fired from their minimum wage jobs. Everything took a downfall from there. Her mother became addicted to drugs and alcohol. Hitting Dylan was a daily event and she would even occasionally hit her lover, Dylan's father. When Dylan was only eight years old, her mother walked out on her and her father.

⇨ Her father's name was Eric and he was a very busy man. He was the CEO of his father's company and always came home late. Dylan would only see him in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoons. Her father had light brown hair that was a caramel color that was straight and business-like. He had one sister who was twelve years younger than him. She barely ever saw her. Dylan was left with her father after her mother had abandoned the two. The relationship between the two grew closer and closer until the day before Dylan's thirteenth birthday, May 26, 1999. On that day her father died during a car accident while attempting to pick up Dylan's birthday present at the post office.

My Relationships ;
⇨ Dylan is currently dating Jet Kirkland. Even though they argue from time to time a lot, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. She still remembers the day they first met. It was raining and she was lost in the woods, not knowing where her dog, Berkeley, went. She found Berkeley barking, trying to get a boy's attention. The boy's name was Jet and they instantly became friends, soon lovers.

Something Only Dylan Can Say wrote:Interview;

What brought you two together? "My albino German Shepard, Berkeley. Love ya, gurl."

What was your best time with Jet? Why? "Defiantly the Pumpkin Patch three months ago. We were searching for the perfect pumpkin for carving and it ended up taking four hours!! I'm a very picky person. When we finally found the pumpkin, we forgot our money and were forced to leave the patch. But it was really fun!"

Do you have faith in your relationship with Jet? "Yes. I have complete faith in our relationship. Though we may fight a lot, it doesn't mean we hate each other. Some people even say that people who fight are very close. I have never doubted out relationship and that will continue until the day I die. Scratch that. F o r e v e r . <3

Why do you like/what do you see in Jet? "What do you mean? I see everything in him and on him. Even though he may be cold to our friends, he actually really cute!! He acts like a little boy every time I'm with him. I love his history and being there for him when he needs someone just to hold him. I love it when he is actually being his self and playing the piano, painting, and laughing. I love everything about him. If you don't believe me, fine, because their my feelings, not yours.

Anything else you wish to tell us? "Um, well, I don't necessarily liked it when people call me Dyl, but I love it when Jet does."

"Is this over? Good. Now go & find your own guy before you fall in love with mine."

⇨ Her closest friends are Victoria Gray, Oliver Rebeka, Jet Kirkland (of course), and Serena Allen. She though she can recognize any familiar faces while walking in the streets, she isn't close to many people. She barely lets anyone know what she's actually like.

⇨ Dylan is not on very good terms with Grace Evans because she Oliver's other girlfriend. Her and Serena have always been close and does not like anyone who harms her friends, especially Serena.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:26 am

Every shooting star reminds
    me when Hollywood lost
    the brightest. That shine,
    that spark. The sunset too
    soon that night.
    me when Hollywood lost
    soon that night.
    Here's to, here's to you.
    And we'll raise our drinks
    one last time. I never
    thought I'd have to say this.
    I never thought I'd have
    to say goodbye. One life
    lost. A thousand memories
    fade in. You opened your
    door to show me there was
    hope. And I'll take it and
    run to show the world.
    So they know your fire won't
    burn out. And I hope heaven
    needs you more than I do now.
    me when Hollywood lost
    soon that night.
    me when Hollywood lost
    soon that night.
    me when Hollywood lost
    that spark. We love you.

- - -

A heartbeat skip,
    relationship
    Inside a bubble bath
    An icing drip below
    your lip. So we undo
    the math. A sudden
    slip between my pathetic
    sedatives. A real-life
    script of how mistakes
    became our medicine, so
    Delay the hurtful words
    Of complicated overcast
    Please take the message
    that I'm picking up my
    chin at last I said my
    confidence. It gets
    stronger when you're
    next to me. But we pray
    from miles away in quest
    for what we long to be
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    (Still missing you)
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    (Still missing you)
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    But you're my everlasting
    friend. Everlasting friend
    A heartbeat skip,
    relationship. So we
    would stay up late
    A teardrop drip below
    your lip. Beside the
    airport gate. A sudden
    slip from where we used
    to be a year ago
    Our hands would hold and
    not let go
    But delay the mournful
    words of complicated
    overcast. Please take
    the message that you
    taught me how to live at last
    But I said my confidence
    It gets stronger when you're
    next to me. But we wave
    respect goodbye In quest for
    what we long to be, but
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    (Still missing you)
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    (Still missing you)
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    But you're my everlasting
    friend. Everlasting friend
    Will you be coming home?
    (Everlasting friend)
    My everlasting friend,
    will you be coming home?
    (Everlasting friend)
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    (Still missing you)
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    (Still missing you)
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    I might crumble, I
    might take a fall again
    I just want to know that
    you'll be coming home
    I just want to know that
    you'll be coming home
    I just want to know that
    you'll be coming home
    I just want to know that
    you'll be coming home

- - -

Is there a hole
    in your heart
    or am I mistaken
    I can see your
    capillary veins
    You be the patient,
    I'll be the surgeon
    Just like First grade
    on the playground all
    day
    And soon enough you'll
    hear the black top
    calling for you. After
    that there is not much
    else you can do..
    I am a pirate, you are
    a princess. We could
    sail the seven seas
    Bring back some
    presents. For all the
    people. Everyone will
    love us, even Courtney
    will love us
    I am a pirate, you are
    a princess. We could
    sail the seven seas
    Bring back some
    presents. For all the
    people. Everyone will
    love us, even Courtney
    will love us
    Have you forgotten
    your place?
    I'm being sarcastic
    That step could kill a
    bus of kids
    We have a good thing
    (yeah) She is a bad
    thing. Why would she
    want to break us?
    Who would want to
    break us? (yeah)
    Soon enough you'll hear
    the black top calling your
    name. Every day your life
    will never be the same
    I am a pirate, you are
    a princess. We could
    sail the seven seas
    Bring back some
    presents. For all the
    people. Everyone will
    love us, even Courtney
    will love us
    I am a pirate, you are
    a princess. We could
    sail the seven seas
    Bring back some
    presents. For all the
    people. Everyone will
    love us, even Courtney
    will love us
    I am a pirate, you are
    a princess. We could
    sail the seven seas
    Bring back some
    presents. For all the
    people. Everyone will
    love us, even Courtney
    will love us
    I am a pirate, you are
    a princess. We could
    sail the seven seas
    Bring back some
    presents. For all the
    people. Everyone will
    love us, even Courtney
    will love us
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    _____________________________________________________________Dylan Ann Ross

Name wrote:
    This spunky girl's full name is Dylan Ann Ross. Her Welsh name means "Son of the Sea" which is strange since the name Dylan can be used for both a male or female. Dylan hates her name because it is so dull and boring compared to long, classy names like Cassandra or cool, unique names like Abril. She believes that her name does not suit her and wishes that her parents had given her a better name. When she gets older, she wants to name her kids Kerrington or Aaron. She refuses to give her children common names such as Alex or Katie. When Dylan becomes eighteen, she will try to change her name. Even though her birthday is coming up, she still doesn't know what name she should chose. She still stuck on whether she should be named Celeste or Andrea. Dylan is often called common, stupid nicknames such as Dyl or Ann, sometimes even "The Dylster."

Birthday wrote:
    Dylan was born November, 21, 1994; she is currently seventeen years old. She was born in a small, run-down hospital in Monroeville, Alabama. She was delivered two weeks earlier than her estimated date, which caused her parents to rush to the nearest hospital while traveling to her uncle's house. She was born at 7:29 P.M. and always makes a wish on her birthday at that exact time.

Gender wrote:
    This seventeen year old is clearly a female and that will never change. Though Dylan doesn't always enjoy being a female, she'd rather be one than a male. Males have it tougher, in her opinion, since they are usually clueless and picked on more often than females. Females have always been treated better than males, though Dylan doesn't appreciate the special treatment they get. "Ladies first" doesn't flow with Dylan. What if there was a disabled old man in a wheelchair, a male adult, and a teenage girl. Who should go first? Of course, the elder should.

Blood Type wrote:
    Dylan's blood type is O positive, meaning that she is eligible to give her blood to anyone but can only receive blood from other O positive carriers. O positive blood is known as universal blood.

Hair wrote:
    Three words to describe Dylan's hair are long, soft, and light. Her hair reaches to the top of her rib cage. Some people call it "mermaid hair" because it covers up certain parts and looks similar to how a mermaid wears her hair. Dylan has extremely out grown bangs that now sit to the side, blending in with the rest of her hair. If she takes her bangs and puts them in her face, the whole right side of her face is covered, nothing showing through the dark hair. She can also take both sides of the front of her hair and put them in front of her face, making her face look like the back of her head, or like Cousin Itt from the Addams Family. Dylan has very light hair for a brunette, the color being similar to burnt caramel. She hates flashes from cameras because they make everything darker, including her hair. Her hair is thick, smooth, and I'm not going to lie to you, she usually has split ends.

Eyes wrote:
    If you see Dylan's eyes, you would think she was wearing contacts. Her eyes are a light shade of brown, nearly caramel. Her eyelashes are long, dark, and thick. She barely ever wears mascara due to her full eye lashes.

Skin Tone wrote:
    Dylan's skin tone is surprisingly pale. She is rarely tan because she doesn't like the beach as much as most of her friends since she gets sunburned easily.

Height & Weight wrote:
    This teenager is five foot nine and weighs one-hundred-and-forty-seven pounds.

Style wrote:
    Her style is somewhat difficult to explain. If she wears something frilly and girly, she will usually have a dog tag necklace or a thick bracelet. If she wears something like a sweat shirt or a black tee, she would always add something girly like an anklet or a beautiful pair of earrings. She has her ear lobs pierced and that's it.

Personality wrote:
    Dylan is a charming girl, cute outside and inside. She can be very outgoing and bubbly, but she is actually calm. She misunderstands many things, making her heart hurt. Dylan's someone known for her smile, but what people don't know, is that Dylan is a girl who has many burdens on her shoulders and fakes her smiles many times. Sometimes, she just wants to be able to cry by herself, to just let all the pain out. She can often have mood swings and might cuss from time to time. She is always feeling lonely and never realizes how many people care for her. Dylan is the type of girl who needs music to do her homework and can't read with a television on. She is able to tell if her friend likes someone but can't tell if anyone likes her. Because of her history, she thinks that love is more like a want than a need. She has made it this far without love and she believes that she can keep going on without it. Dylan is somewhat a glutton, being that when it comes to soda and sour patch kids she can't resist. Another rare and interesting thing about her is her creativity. Her mind is like an art studio. She can imagine everything in a certain color or arranged differently. She can just picture everything as a sketch and adds lines to any bed, rug, or even a dog. Dylan normally draws black and silver abstract work with birds breaking free through cages, cells, bricks, trees, hurricanes, and more. This child is scared of herself and others. She is always worrying about how people see her or what they think of her. Ever since she was bullied in second grade, all the way to tenth, she has been afraid. "What if they are talking about me," "am I too weird for them," and "why don't they like me," are few of the phrases that always stay in her mind. She would never take crap from someone else and will always stand up for herself and others. If she were to ever be bullied, or see someone being bullied, she will tell the principal immediately. Dylan will often joke, prank, and tease from time to time. As said before, she usually has large mood swings. She hides behind a beautiful smile and kind act while she is actually screaming on the inside.

Mother wrote:
    Dylan's mother's name was Teresa. Her maiden name was Filton and she had very wavy hair that was close to black. She was a kind and cherishing mother who knew exactly what to do in any situation. Her mother had two brothers, one two years older and one five years younger than her. She also had an older step-sister who was seven years older than her and was her step-father's child. Her mother's father died when she was little and grew up with her step-father and step-sister as if they were her blood relatives. Dylan's mother became very stressed after her and her husband had but been fired from their minimum wage jobs. Everything took a downfall from there. Her mother became addicted to drugs and alcohol. Hitting Dylan was a daily event and she would even occasionally hit her lover, Dylan's father. When Dylan was only eight years old, her mother walked out on her and her father.

Father wrote:
    Her father's name was Eric and he was a very busy man. He was the CEO of his father's company and always came home late. Dylan would only see him in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoons. Her father had light brown hair that was a caramel color that was straight and business-like. He had one sister who was twelve years younger than him. She barely ever saw her. Dylan was left with her father after her mother had abandoned the two. The relationship between the two grew closer and closer until the day before Dylan's thirteenth birthday, May 26, 1999. On that day her father died during a car accident while attempting to pick up Dylan's birthday present at the post office.

Relationship wrote:
    Dylan is currently single. She does not have a crush on anyone at the moment. Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words

Interview wrote:
    What brought you two together? "Words words words words words words."

What was your best time with _____? Why? "Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words"

Do you have faith in your relationship with ____? "Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words"

Why do you like/what do you see in _____? "Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words"

Anything else you wish to tell us? "Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words"

"Is this over? Good. Now go & find your own guy before you fall in love with mine."

Friends wrote:
    Her closest friends are Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words

Enemies wrote:
    Dylan is not on very good terms with Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words Words words words words words words.

Likes wrote:
    ✓ Animals; dogs, cats, and horses in particular

✓ Music; anything except R&B

✓ Sweatshirts; <3

✓ Boots; She doesn't like UGGS

✓ Drawing

✓ Reading

✓ Hacking into people's WiFi

✓ Photography

✓ Rip-sticking

Dislikes wrote:
    ✗ UGGS

✗ Sweatpants

✗ R&B

✗ Any type of abuse

✗ Bullying

✗ Being alone

✗ When she gets bad grades

✗ When she fails

✗ When she falls

1st Song: Lauren's Song by Breathe Carolina
2nd Song: Everlasting Friend by Blue October
3rd Song: I Am A Pirate You Are A Princess by PlayRadioPlay
Last edited by flie on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 17 times in total.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:52 am

ImageImageImage
N A M E
~*~
Dylan
This spunky girl's full name is Dylan Ann Ross. Her Welsh name means "Son of the Sea" which is strange since the name Dylan can be used for both a male or female. Dylan hates her name because it is so dull and boring compared to long, classy names like Cassandra or cool, unique names like Abril. She believes that her name does not suit her and wishes that her parents had given her a better name. When she gets older, she wants to name her kids Kerrington or Aaron. She refuses to give her children common names such as Alex or Katie. When Dylan becomes eighteen, she will try to change her name. Even though her birthday is coming up, she still doesn't know what name she should chose. She still stuck on whether she should be named Celeste or Andrea. Dylan is often called common, stupid nicknames such as Dyl or Ann, sometimes even "The Dylster."

B I R T H D A Y
~*~
Dylan was born November, 21, 1994; she is currently seventeen years old. She was born in a small, run-down hospital in Monroeville, Alabama. She was delivered two weeks earlier than her estimated date, which caused her parents to rush to the nearest hospital while traveling to her uncle's house. She was born at 7:29 P.M. and always makes a wish on her birthday at that exact time.

A G E
~*~
Seventeen
This seventeen year old is clearly a female and that will never change. Though Dylan doesn't always enjoy being a female, she'd rather be one than a male. Males have it tougher, in her opinion, since they are usually clueless and picked on more often than females. Females have always been treated better than males, though Dylan doesn't appreciate the special treatment they get. "Ladies first" doesn't flow with Dylan. What if there was a disabled old man in a wheelchair, a male adult, and a teenage girl. Who should go first? Of course, the elder should.

B L O O D T Y P E
~*~
O+
Dylan's blood type is O positive, meaning that she is eligible to give her blood to anyone but can only receive blood from other O positive carriers. O positive blood is known as universal blood.
Last edited by flie on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me