Skirts on the Field

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Skirts on the Field

Postby stina » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Hello!
Yep, Skirts on the Field is a "pet" story. More of a dog story.
Its about a girl named Alison Khooper who is in love with sports and has to switch schools due to her parents loss of employment. When she discovers that sports are considered "only for boys" at her school, she makes a huge difference and changes the lives of dozens of girls at her new middle school.
I'll post whenever I can! Please PM me if you think that I am not posting enough. Thanks!
stina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skirts on the Field

Postby stina » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:47 pm

"So this is going to be my new school?" I say looking at the homepage of her new high school.
"You can read all about it here. All the things you want to know are there." my mother says walking away.
"Ok, anything about sports?" I mumble. "Nope."
I close the web page and return to my new sports blog. Since I'm not going to go to school with my old friends anymore I can now talk to them all on here. All of my friends love sports. So does my whole family. One Christmas all we talked about was the football game that was on. Even after it was over for 3 hours we still talked about it.
Wow, you should see our house. Everything from wall decor to bath towels, its all sports. My brother has a specialized camera so it has every sports team symbol from Chicago, our home city. The laptop I'm using is sports themed too.
At my old school I was in every sport. And if there was a game i couldn't get to because of another game, I would try to go to the end of it. You would think i get bad grades because i dedicate all of my time to sports. But i get the best grades in the school. I guess you can call me a multitasker. I do all of my homework in the car because my games are at schools really far away from my school. That explains my sloppy handwriting.
At home, we had to get cable that has DVR (or direct video recorder? Isn't that what it stands for?) so my dad can record and save every game there is, just in case if we miss it, due to me and my brothers busy sports schedule.
You'd think that going to a new school would be exciting huh? That's what I used to think before it actually happened. Switching schools is tough, especially when its your first year of high school and your already switching schools. Well, i did like my old school. It was nice. The only things i really care about when I get to my new school is if i have friends, if i still get good grades, and if they have all the sports i like. (:
stina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skirts on the Field

Postby directioner_dancer » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Nice pretty good!!
ImageImageImageImageImage