Coniumclan (Rise Archive) DNP

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Coniumclan (Rise Archive) DNP

Postby peachycupcake525 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:30 am

Coniumclan

Rise

Rise is an adoptable game that is based on warrior cats. Please do not post. Please PM me if you are interested in borders, allies, enemies, forbidden relationships between our cats, etc.

# Cats: 1
Level: 1

At Level 0, you can have: 1 cat total (1 leader)
► Get your founder✔
► Make a thread✔
► Describe your territory (100+ words)✔

At Level 1, you can have: 3 cats total (limits: 1 leader, 0 deputy, 0 medicine cats)
► Describe your clan (100+ words)
► Give your leader a history and/or personality (200+ words)
► Write about or draw a scene showing your leader meeting one of your new clan members

At Level 2, you can have: 7 cats total (limits: 1 leader, 1 deputy, 0 medicine cats)
► Write about or draw a scene about your clan's camp
► Describe your leader and deputy's relationship (100+ words)
► Describe your clan's reputation (50+ words)

At Level 3, you can have: 10 cats total (limits: 1 leader, 1 deputy, 1 medicine cats)
► Write about or draw your medicine cat
► Give at least one of your cats a history and personality. (200+ words)
► Write about or draw a scene of your choice

At Level 4, you can have: 15 cats total (limits: 1 leader, 1 deputy, 1 medicine cats)
► Describe a clan tradition (100+ words)
► Write about or draw a scene of a clan meeting

At Level 5, you can have: 20 cats total (limits: 1 leader, 1 deputy, 2 medicine cats)
► Write about or draw a patrol
► Write about or draw a meeting between your leader or medicine cat with Starclan

Each level after Level 5, you can get 5 additional cats. (limits: 1 leader, 1 deputy, 2 medicine cats)
► Draw or order art of 2 characters
► Create a personality or history for 2 characters (200+ words each)
► Write about or draw 2 scenes of your choice

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Name[/size][/center]
[left][img]imagecode[/img][/left][list]Past/Current name
Rank+other importance
Relationship status
Siblings
"Quote"[/list]
[size=115]Personality[/size]

[size=115]History[/size]

[size=115]Trivia[/size]
Last edited by peachycupcake525 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Coniumclan (Rise Archive) DNP

Postby peachycupcake525 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:36 am

Territory

The Coniumclan territory is made up of several, mostly small, islands in a lake. The smallest are simply bare spires of rock protruding from the water, while the largest have vegetation on them and are used for more practical purposes. The clan's camp is on one of the small ones, but the difference is that their camp's island is actually inside of a pond on the largest island in their territory. The Moonpeak, the designated spot to speak to Starclan, is similar, but it is smaller and higher and inside of a smaller island.

The Moonpeak's island is forbidden to anyone except for the leader, medicine cats, and new warriors. There are few large plants on the island, but it is covered in grasses. Not much is known about the island, because anyone who goes there is forbidden to speak of it. Memories of the island quickly fade from cats' minds.

Each of the training areas is used for a specific purpose, although battle training can be moved anywhere else to familiarize apprentices with different terrains.

The camp was created in an area that did not provide much shelter from the elements or from other cats or predators. To try to protect themselves, the cats brought materials from the island to build up a camp.
Last edited by peachycupcake525 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 am

About the Clan
Masked Strength

Coniumclan emphasizes impersonal politeness when around other clans. The cats in the clan are expected to speak little and share even less. Friendships are permitted with cats in other clans, but nothing past that. Medicine cats are expected to be closer across clans because of their peaceful positions, although overt affection is frowned upon and often investigated to make sure that it stays platonic. Despite their detached and dispassionate demeanor when with other clans, the cats are encouraged to be very friendly within the clan to build camaraderie. A few of the main values of the clan include teamwork and friendship. These behaviors are ingrained into the kits starting from very soon after they are born, so most of the clan members have been living according to those values for all of their lives. Strength, both physical and mental, is also extremely important to the clan, as is the ability to make other clans underestimate them, or at least not know the extent of their abilities. They care about cultivating an air of mystery around them, so that no outsider will know just what their clan really is like.
Last edited by peachycupcake525 on Sun May 13, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:51 am

Scenes

Code: Select all
[size=125]Title[/size]
[size=95]Words[/size]
Last edited by peachycupcake525 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:11 pm

Barkshade
    First leader
    She-cat
    38 moons
    Single
    Only child
    "I'm not ready."
Personality
Bark-Secretive, reserved Shade-stealthy, sneaky, reserved, proud, aggressive, determined
Wants-learn about people, stay safe by keeping her distance Needs-companionship, connection

History
Bark soon got used to loneliness.
Named Bark at birth. Parents were always away with other cats or taking care of things. Did not speak much. Learned to take care of herself and make her own amusement. Had a few friends but had to leave them. Joined a clan when her parents died as Barkpaw. Became a warrior named Barkshade. Left the clan when it began to feel oppressive.

Trivia
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me