I'm not whole || rise form || dnp

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

I'm not whole || rise form || dnp

Postby kiffell » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:24 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

[img]XXX[/img]

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Quick links to places
Back to the main thread || Link to Chims form || Partner Stories || Breezeclan

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Last edited by kiffell on Tue May 08, 2018 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'm not whole || rise form || Basics

Postby kiffell » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:24 am

Name || Wholepaw
      Wholekit was named Wholekit because his mother wanted him to be the wholesome cat Shadedkit never was. His name was supposed to symbolize a sign of hope from when Shadedkit was taken away from her, but Wholekit, never thought so. He was constantly doing bad things and sneaking away from his mother whenever he got the chance because his mother always kept him cooped up in the nursery all the time.
    Future name || Wholesun
    Previous names || Wholekit
    Gender || tom
    Age || 7 moons
    Sexuality || Bisexual
    Previous rank || Kit of Barrenclan [ non-rise canon clan ], Apprentice of Barrenclan [ non-canon rise clan ], Runaway (loner)
    Current Rank || Apprentice
    Future Rank || Warrior

Physical attributes ||
      Height || Tiny
      Build || frail
      Weight || not underweight and not overweight
      Defining trait || Patterned fur
      Full physical description ||
        Wholepaw is a small and frail cat, with large ears and a smaller muzzle. He has an oriental build, with a long skinny tail, and a frail body. His bright, golden, tabby fur is usually never mistaken, and his bright blue eyes could be seen from across the camp. His fur is shorter than his mothers. Due to always being cooped in the nursery, his legs grew shorter than the other kits' legs, and he became an apprentice late.
Last edited by kiffell on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'm not whole || rise form || Personality

Postby kiffell » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:25 am

Positive traits||
      Quiet // Sneaky // Determined // Fast
    Negative traits ||
      Short // Scared // Angry

As viewed by an outsider ||
      Not knowing Wholepaw, he'd seem like a weakling, and a cat that couldn't be useful to the clan. Maybe even a nice snack for a fox or a dog. He seems shy, and making it so outsiders tend to forget him and not know he is there and he is a cat that you could actually approach and talk to very nicely.
    Overall personality ||
      Wholepaw is quiet and kind, caring for the smallest little things. He is usually very quiet and shy, because nobody really talks and cares for him. Once you get to know Wholepaw, he is your average apprentice spite his smaller figure. Though, there is a side of him that is a crybaby, scared, and angry. He has slight anger issues, and gets angry when someone tells him to do something, or to stay put, because of all the moons he was kept in the nursery with his mother, having to follow every single command she says. When he gets angry and snappy, if he hurts someone or something because of his issues, he'll go into a breakdown. He will most likely cry until someone reassures him everything is fine and he didn't hurt anyone. Overall, he is just a sweetheart who doesn't want to hurt anyone.
    How he views himself ||
      Wholepaw usually views himself in 2 ways, either a great cat, who can get the job done if done right, or a complete and utter failure in life. When viewing himself as a great cat, he usually has done something right, or good, like catching prey, or getting that battle move he had been working on for ages, down and right. But when viewing himself as a failure, is when he gets angry at others, or hurting one of his friends when he never meant to. His views on himself are very mixed, and they depend on the days' events.

Fears ||
      Something Happening to Brokenpaw ||
        One of Wholepaw's fears has always been if something were to happen to his half sister, Brokepaw. If something were to happen to her, he would never be able to put it down. He'd constantly be blaming himself for whatever were to happen. Since they don't see each other often, he always has the thought cross his mind, and that scares him.
      Fear of Water ||
        Like most cats, Wholepaw has a fear of water. Though, in Breezeclan, cats learn to swim in the rapids of the river just north of camp, and every time Wholepaw has tried, he failed. The water and waves just scare him. Most likely because he is so frail and will be dunked under most of the time.
      Being taken back to his mother ||
        Despite everything, Wholepaw has a fear of being taken back to his mother. He never wants to relive the moments where he was a caged cat. Not being able to do anything, not even play moss-ball because its "too dangerous." He shudders at the thought of being taken back.
    Secrets ||
      Wishes he would have gone with Brokenpaw
    Hobbies / Recreation ||
      Hunting
      Telling stories
      Making Flower and feather crowns for the queens and kits
    Pet Peeves ||
      Being called tiny
      Dirt in between his claws
      Being pinned down
    Stressors ||
      Competitions
      Timed assignments
      Sitting Vigil
    Strengths ||
      Large Ears ||
      Fast Runner ||
    Weaknesses ||
      Small Size ||
    Likes ||
      Brokenpaw
      Breezeclan
      Hunting
      Eating
      Climbing trees
      his hobbies
      Running
    Dislikes ||
      His mother
      Barrenclan
      Water
      Competitions

Biggest accomplishment || finding a clan that would take him in
    Wholepaw was ecstatic when he found Breezeclan. He thought he would never find another clan, let alone a clan that so kindly accepted his request to join. He knew he'd have to leave Brokenpaw sooner or later, but he never thought this soon. He never really thought about the fact that he'd have to leave when Swiftstar first accepted him, so he thought of it as an accomplishment.

Biggest regret || leaving brokenpaw
    Of course, Wholepaw's biggest regret has to be something with Brokenpaw. Leaving Brokenpaw was hard. Very hard. He just so badly wanted Brokenpaw to come with him, but after seeing how attached Brokenpaw had become to Crowpaw, he knew he just had to let go. He still visits her of course, but it just wasn't the same as when they were together.
Last edited by kiffell on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'm not whole || rise form || History

Postby kiffell » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:27 am

Wholepaw's history started out as a kit in Barrenclan. His kit life was simple, for the first few moons at least. His mother then never let him out of her sight, keeping him in the nursery for most of his life, where he never grew as a kit. He was made an apprentice late, and that's when he started to hate his birth clan. When he finally became an apprentice, he made his plan to run. Run away from Barrenclan. During his third moon of apprenticeship, he ran away. He ran to go find his sibling, Brokenpaw.

-sibling is brokenpaw
-younger out of the two
-was born to his mother as a sign of hope
-his mother mentioned his sibling, whom he wanted to know
-named wholekit as a sign of hope
-never thought he was "whole" because he went behind his mother's back many times
Last edited by kiffell on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'm not whole || rise form || Relationships

Postby kiffell » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:28 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Brokenpaw // My other half // Positive relationship // resides in The Tribe Of Roaring Flames
    Wholepaw and Brokenpaw's relationship started out harsh, but as the two grew closer on their journey, they found they really fit well together. Wholepaw always tries to make the best of the situation and just tried being nice to the she-cat at first, which didn't work. The two eventually hit it off, and found clans that would take them in, and they had to part ways. Wholepaw was disappointed by them parting, but it was the only way they could both be happy. They of course do though still visit each other often.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swiftstar // leader // Positive relationship
    When Wholepaw first joined Breezeclan, Swiftstar was like his second father, and one he actually enjoyed. The whole clan felt like a family to him, and that's what he enjoyed about the clan the most. Swiftstar welcomed the small tom with open paws and Wholepaw has always loved the leader ever since.
Dawnpaw // Apprentice // neutral relationship
    Wholepaw and Dawnpaw have a neutral realtionship, well because Dawpaw is always trying to get Wholepaw to go out and sneak off with her. Which, Wholepaw does not want to do. He would if it wasn't so dangerous. So, he usually declines Dawnpaw and goes off to do something else, in which she follows and just joins him.
Last edited by kiffell on Tue May 08, 2018 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'm not whole || rise form || xxx

Postby kiffell » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:20 am

xxx
kiffell