➤➤Dᴇsᴛɪɴᴇᴅ Fᴀᴛᴇ ❬DNP❭

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

➤➤Dᴇsᴛɪɴᴇᴅ Fᴀᴛᴇ ❬DNP❭

Postby ultimate writer. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:16 pm

username; shoto todoroki.

link to kalon; This baby

Link to form: Here

Link to the contest: Here

Last edited by ultimate writer. on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:26 pm

Trinity:: the state of being three.

name.Trinity 'Maria' Rosewood || gender.Female || stated age.A child || parents.Deceased
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:19 pm

ImageImageImageImage
    Trinity is a calm, sweet and a confident Kalon, She was born in London, but was taken to Venice, Italy. She has a unique confidence and high determination. She can be a bit self-centered sometimes, but she is very warm-hearted and caring. She pours her heart on hard-work and support to her friends and family. She never thought bad of them, anyone. She is always very bubbly and sweet one. She can get modest and humble sometimes. She makes her way to success in every way possible, even though she is only a youth, She has the mind of intelligent adults. She believes in psychic things like fate, desire, fortune, myth etc. She is believed to have an unique gene in her bloodline. It was said that the roman magic skipped an generation, meaning Trinity's dad didn't got the magic. Many rumors were going on that if she gets scared or angry, things around her suddenly gets destroyed by itself. The fortune tellers believe that the Roman Gods blessed her with the magic, for her ideal nature.
    ImageImageImageImage
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:54 pm

ImageImage
    Trinity walked downstairs of her rusty old wooden stairs. Her bright eyes were set on the fried rice, Her father was cooking the rice. Her mother got the plates and walked outside the kitchen. Trinity and her family lived in the countryside of the rich city, Venice of Italy. They lived in their house, for money, they built a restaurant inside their house, since the hall was huge enough to put chairs and tables. The good thing was that, their restaurant was going well. Many people- or should we say wizards and witches. Yes that's true, many people developed magic, almost all over the world, but... There were people who didn't develop magic at all. There are only few of them left in the world.....and Trinity and her parents were one of them. She didn't mind it though, she can handle herself without any need the use of magic. Her parents called her quickly, she shook her head and head towards her parents.
    ImageImage
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:23 am

ImageImageImage
    Her father called "Trinity! Can you make the Marshall special? I have tons of orders to complete"Trinity nodded and walked to the heated fireplace. She took the pocket knife and started cutting vegetables within minutes. She actually has a personal cooking skill. It is believed she learned by watching her parents cook.
    She made the menu special, or Marshall special. It was famous in her parent's restaurant. She quickly served it to the guest. She come inside and started making soup, she always helps out her parents, so that her parents have time to get rest. After few hours of work, Her parents sat down. Her mother said
    "Ever since Trinity is helping out, our work gets done quickly. Thank you Trinity, but it's rude to let a child work". It was true, Trinity is only 10 years old, but she forced helps her parents out. Trinity nodded and said "I just want you both to rest after working. Mom, dad.I just want to help, we can't do magic, but we can keep up, we even have enough money to manage ourselves" . Her parents smiled at her, they were proud of her intelligence, wit and the way she plans and think carefully. Trinity felt a vibe of pleasure in herself. Suddenly a familiar voice called out "Marshall! Where are you 'pal?" It was recognized as the mayor of the village. Her father quickly ran to the hall.

ImageImageImage
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:06 pm

ImageImageImage
    After working, Trinity went to market to buy groceries for the restaurant. It was atleast 2 km away from her house. But it was easy for Trinity, since she is a kid and has enough energy to cover the distance. She was cheerful today, it was a bright sunny day and she thought she will have good time today.
    After she reached the market chain, she suddenly had a bad feeling about her house, she thought first a myth. After she bought the groceries, she went back to her house, suddenly it felt like it was miles away, she really had a bad feeling now. After she reached to her house, she saw people crowding to a huge fire. She was curious so she ran to look, to her horror. She found her parents burning to death, she cried for help. Suddenly purple smoke came out of her paws, She can teleport, that means. She tried to make something for combat as she saw an fire troll, twenty feet tall. She was able to make up a successful smoke for combat, from her rage, she attacked the troll, a brutal battle had happened.
    After half an hour, the house was burnt to ashes, there laid a brutally bruised and bleeding troll. Trinity defeated the troll, but she had fractured and caused to heavily bleed to herself. She was sent to hospital, healers said she might not live, she has few months to live now. But after half a year, she wasn't dead, and miraculously, she was healed. Gladly, she was sent to her kind cousin to live.

ImageImageImage
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me