░░░░( `☀ // dynasty ⊱ -- )░░░░

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

░░░░( `☀ // dynasty ⊱ -- )░░░░

Postby gabrielle. » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:33 pm

─( THOUGHT WE BUILT A DYNASTY )──────────

x─────────( THAT HEAVEN COULDNT SHAKE! )─
Last edited by gabrielle. on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:51 pm, edited 10 times in total.
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

˜"*°•.˜"*°• fogclan & sunclan •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Postby gabrielle. » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:37 pm

leader -
    shadestar - ♂xxxxx
    deputy
    dewclaw - ♂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    medicine cats
    doeleap - ♀
    willowheart - ♀xxx
    medicine cat apps
    owlpaw - ♀
    sagepaw - ♂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    warriors
    redgaze - ♀
    smokeclaw - ♀
    greypelt - ♂
    amberclaw - ♀
    yewwhisker - ♂
    fawnmark - ♂
    mossleap - ♀
    palebelly - ♀
    midnighteye - ♀
    ebonyfur - ♂
    springleap - ♀
    pinenose - ♂
    rowanfoot - ♀
    sweetrose - ♀
    eveningbreeze - ♀xxx
    apprentices
    whitepaw
    ↬blindpaw -♀
    berrypaw - ♀
    willowpaw - ♀
    icepaw - ♀
    freezepaw - ♂
    bluepaw - ♂
    sparkpaw - ♂
    leafpaw - ♀
    queens
    daisyleg - ♀
    fawn, lion
    elders
    brokentail - ♂
    frogyelp - ♀

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    leader -
    name - ♀/♂xxxxx
    deputy
    name - ♀♂
    medicine cats
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂xxx
    medicine cat apps
    name - ♀
    name - ♂

warriors
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂xxx
    apprentices
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    queens
    name - ♀
    kit, kit, kit
    elders
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂
    name - ♀/♂

Last edited by gabrielle. on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:52 am, edited 16 times in total.
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:55 am

//NAME blindpaw
whitepaw , blindgaze
//GENDER molly
//AGE 15 moons
//RANK warrior app
//ADULT here

//PERSONALITY words words
words words words words wo
//NAME daypaw
//GENDER tom
//AGE 14 moons
//RANK warrior app
//ADULT here

//NAME nightcall
//GENDER shecat
//AGE 29 moons
//RANK warrior

//NAME sagepaw
//GENDER tomcat
//AGE 13 moons
//RANK medcat app
//ADULT here

Last edited by gabrielle. on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01 | ravine

Postby gabrielle. » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:15 am

W H I T E P A W ! ! xx ──❝𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 & 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦..❞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

frozen shards of ice seethed past the apprentice den, the weather on the verge of a blizzard. nearly every warrior and apprentice was tucked away in their den, either fighting to keep elders and queens warm- or watching the storm unravel with anxious eyes. but one lump of white fur was too snuggled into her nest to even notice the cold weather. whitepaw turned her body away from the howling wind instinctively, half awake though she kept her eyes shut. the clans weather always seemed to mundane to her. either so hot cats were burning their paws in greenleaf, so windy that cats would have to hold onto their fur in leaffall, so icy that the clan would hardly do anything in leafbare- and lastly so exciting that cats would forget their duties in newleaf. everything was constantly on repeat. and despite only being twelve-moons old, whitepaw new she'd never be able to make it for another cycle of seasons. she needed change, and she didnt care what she'd have to do to get it. eerily pale eyes glaring into the den's wall, the small- white dipped molly listened in on the other apprentice's conversations, her tail flicking in annoyance at their loud voices. even the things they spoke about never changed! it was always some trashy gossip or complaints! sighing harshly, the young shecat got to her paws- angrily padding past each of her clanmates until wind battered at her fur furiously, half-way in the den and halfway in the camp. "whitepaw, dont do that!" yowled the shecats closest and only friend, the medicine cat apprentice sagepaw. frustrated- the molly turned back to her friend, eyes growing sharp. "i'd rather freeze to death than listen to everyone's stupid gossiping. i feel like im trapped in a cycle of boredom!" huffing one last time, the shecat turned to the front- pushing herself into the white flames until they swallowed her whole. rather quickly sagepaw lost sight of her, watching desperately as her ashen coat melted into snow.

whitepaw yearned for change, for something different to occur. though she had soon realized that if she wanted change, she'd have to do more then just long for it. demand it. to her, it didnt matter whether that change meant her own death. because to be entirely honest, the repetition of her days all coated with boredom was far worse then any death starclan could curse her with. wind bashed her coat, twisting at her ears and nipping at her paws. the feeling of turning numb began to crawl at her tail-tip and muzzle, though she prevailed. she prevailed until she had finally maneuvered her way out of fogclan camp, into the frosty forests that overlooked a large ravine. the air was still thick with a storm- ice whirring past her ears along with the occasional air-bound twig. she was sure that none of the apprentices had been brave- or maybe even stupid enough to try and venture into the storm to alert some senior warriors, that she was grateful for. it meant she had more time then she needed to go on an adventure. truthfully, whitepaw had no idea where she planned on going- and instead followed her instincts. the fact that all she could see was snow and her own, near frozen whiskers was also a worry- but the ashen apprentice felt a thrill in the danger. fogclan was boring- constantly waiting for something to happen. hell, whitepaw had only been in two battles and she was nearly warrior age. one of those battles was with an old, blind fox- too! it hardly counted. her dark brown eyes squinted as she tried to make-out the shapes of each differing tree, it getting harder and harder to do so.

a sudden slip was all it took for whitepaw to fall down a ravine, her near-frozen claws immediately trying to click to icy-rock, her pelt spiking in horror. with a yelp, the molly watched terrified as her claws began to slip, paws feeling too numb to control. desperate to stay alive the molly clung onto the edge of the ravine with her jaw, canines stabbing into the rock despite the excruciating pain the action brought. whitepaw didnt want to die... she really didnt. weight clawed at her pelt like water, dragging her under. terror bubbled at the pits of her stomach, screaming at her to do something. but she couldnt. she didnt know what to do. fogclan's elders would always tell her that someones last moments are beautiful, filled with memories of their lifetime. but now whitepaw could disagree. all she felt was misfortune, worry, anger. frustration. nothing even near being put at rest or feeling excited to see the starclan cats. after all, she knew no dead cats. and she couldnt do anything as her jaws slipped again. and again...

fear pricking at her eyes, the molly felt helpless as her jaw grew slack- exhaustion overtaking her desire to live. all it took for her to near death was one single mistake. and she was about to make another. numbness eating at her body, whitepaw gave in to the exhaustion- watching through half-lidded brown eyes as she fell from the ravine, wind carrying her down to the bottom where snow had been piled up. with the wind tossing her around, she was forced to look down at the nearing ground- only taking note of the sharp rocks that would work as a pillow for her, when her dark eyes shut.

that happened 3 moons ago.
Last edited by gabrielle. on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

02 | is she... dead?

Postby gabrielle. » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:41 pm

D A Y P A W ! ! xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cold wind ruffled daypaw's ginger fur as he padded after his mentor, amber eyes round with excitement. the storm that had been plaguing sunclan territory had just eased off, leaving a fresh layer of snow as its tracks. and now that the sun had been revealed- daypaw could tell that is was a little after sundown, beautiful reds and oranges cascading down onto the white snow like paint on a canvas. following after his mentor antfang and the other two patrol cats, the eleven-moon old tomcat contently hummed, a smile ghosting his muzzle. what he loved most about blizzards was that once they had ended was that everything was fresh- a new start for the forest. and whenever he'd find something, it would be on the snow's surface like a neatly wrapped present from starclan. daypaw couldnt help but wonder what the patrol would entail, especially as redstar had particularly ensured that the patrol would leave as soon as the storm had calmed. paws pricking with the feeling of numbness, the ginger apprentice picked up his slack walk- padding alongside his mentor with a straight, though excited posture. though it seemed obvious just why he had been named daypaw- for his bright ginger tabby-coat; but many cats in the clan speculated that he had been named for his admittedly approachable and friendly nature.

smiling to himself as he watched a few snow-covered birds huddle amongst each other in a tree, daypaw only then noticed that the patrol he had taken apart in had stopped in their tracks.
      "whats going on?" questioned the tabby in a nearly concerned tone, peeking his head past antfangs frozen shoulder. what he saw numbed the words in his mouth- causing his eyes to widen in horror. just by the ravine lay a limp corpse of a white shecat, perhaps only a moon older then himself. her body was stiff with ice- or even death. blood dribbled down her muzzle, leaking from her battered eyes like tears. it seemed she had fallen during the blizzard, only to land directly on to blunt rocks- her eyes falling perfectly on the sharp ends. in a way it looked like she was sleeping deeply, the stones she had landed on being used as pillows- but her gory wounds said otherwise. utterly shocked- daypaw froze in his own body as liontail quickly padded up to the wounded shecat, presumably of fogclan descent. "is she... dead?" whimpered the apprentice in a fearful tone, his sides rising and falling at an uncomfortable rate.

not in any of the eleven moons he had been alive had he seen such a bloodied corpse. if she was still alive, he was sure something about her would look disfigured. "i.. dont know." stated liontail, hesitantly picking the molly up by the scruff and dragging her bloodied body against the ground. "but we need to take her to seedwhisker just incase its not too late." all nodding in agreement, the patrol set off back towards the camp- whiskers twitching with anxiety. daypaw drifted towards the back of the patrol, his eyes set on the battered shecat. if she had fallen from the ravine, he could only imagine the amount of fear she had been feeling before her final moments. why was she even out in the blizzard? had fogclan sent her out?! those mousebrains! huffing angrily, the large apprentice picked up his pace to match liontails, watching as the patrol entered sunclan's camp. a series of shocked gasps chorused throughout the camp- each and every cat staring at the fogclan apprentices corpse.

still following liontail as he padded towards the medicine cat den, daypaw frowned at the white shecats appearance. he couldnt even tell if she had eyes due to her completely bloody appearance. and around her chest was a large gash, probably from the impact- hell, she even had a cut on the back of her head from the fall. the likeliness of her survival was low, even if she had still been alive when the patrol had found her. the usually smiling tom wore a solem expression, his eyes dark with horror. that was a sure sign to the camp that the wounded apprentice's survival rate was rather low. he could only hope she was alive- despite not even knowing her name.

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

03 | ...

Postby gabrielle. » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:12 pm

D A Y P A W ! ! xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

daypaw had hardly gotten any sleep that night, the image of the bloodied shecat burned into the back of his mind. neither seedtail nor the clans other medicine cat- troutleap had decided whether or not she was going to be able to live through the wounds, admitting that her injuries were rather horrific. that was already clear to the patrol- though. shifting in his nest, the ginger-tabby tom sat up with a frustrated huff, fur ruffled all over the place which made him look like a giant hairball. stress was evident in his amber eyes as he looked directly out the apprentice's den entrance, eyes boring into the shadowed medicine cat den. frowning lightly the tom rasped a tongue over his fur until it grew smooth enough to lay flat against his muscular chest. once daypaw had finished grooming himself, he mentally prepared himself for the worst- stiffly exiting the apprentice's den and making a bee-line towards the medic's den.

his heart was constricting with worry, stomach lurching at the thought of seeing an apprentices corpse. his reaction had been so harsh as he had never seen a deceased cat in all of the moons of his living- which contributed to his chipper personality. snow lightly crunched under his paws as he padded forwards, peeking his head into the shadowed medic-den.
      "seedtail? troutleap?" called daypaw- audibly gulping in anticipation. he had been expecting the worse when he stepped further into the shadows, letting the darkness swallow him whole- looking like a candle being held in a dark room due to his ginger coat. still relatively nervous, the male turned a corner to find the resting area- his eyes widening at the sight. the white apprentice had a leaf-woven bandage covering her seemingly gouged eyes, cobwebs binding the wounds on the back of her head together. it seemed painful- incredibly painful, though her coat was no longer coated in her own blood which came to daypaws relief. he really hadnt been looking forward to seeing more blood.

tilting his head, the male watched as troutleap's grey figure came into view. "daypaw... what are you doing here?" questioned the molly, voice firm as ever. frowning lightly the apprentice replied with a question, his expression woven with concern.
      "is she going to be alright?" hesitation laced his voice- as though he didnt want to know the answer. silence created a rift between both cats for a few moments until the older feline spoke up, her green eyes clouded with worry. "seedtail believes so. he is sure that her eyes will heal, but i dont know. they look badly damaged, i dont think she'll see again." rather shocked, daypaw's jaw grew slack. she wont ever see again?! that was far more severe then he had anticipated... well, partially. he had half expected the shecat to be deader then the prey on the prey-pile. blinking away his shock, the tomcat watch wide-eyed as the white apprentice started to stir.

"shes starting to wake up." stated troutleap, padding towards the shecat at a frantic pace.

""

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

04 | please stop- youre scaring me!

Postby gabrielle. » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:43 pm

W H I T E P A W ! ! xx ──❝𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 & 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦..❞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

all whitepaw could feel was pain. she was in a neverending pool of exhaustion- though it seemed nothing would quench her desire for relief. but... she felt more hollow than usual. her face felt heavy, but her body felt hollow. it was an odd sensation, one she had not experienced earlier on in her life. frowning- whitepaw tried to get to her senses, turning her heavy head and forcing her eyes open. but when she did, not much changed... her surroundings grew more brown than black- but everything was still too dark for her to see. navigating herself seemed harder than usual. but-- why? the disgruntled, ashen-furred shecat frowned- perking her ears to hear the sounds of quiet paw steps. "who's there?" questioned the female in a stern tone, wriggling her nose to pick up any scents.

but she was met with instant regrets.
      all she could smell was the scent of blood, herbs and more herbs. that seemed to jumpstart her memory... her last moments couldve been the image of falling from a ravine-- but it seemed they werent. her memories did nothing to reassure her wildly beating heart, claws unsheathing. "i said... who's there?" barked whitepaw- hackles raising, and despite her disorientation, she pushed herself into a wobbly combat-stance. instead of being met with an answer, the reply she got was a hearty laugh- presumably that of a females. "quiet the fighter, i see." chuckling one last time, the feminine- though gravelly voice continued. "you were found on the edge of sunclan territory, half-dead. it seems you fell from the ravine." whitepaw was at a loss of words- confusion evident with her curled lips. if she hadnt been kidnapped, why couldnt she see? why had they covered her eyes?! heaving audibly, the fogclan apprentice couldnt quench her thirst of curiosity any longer. "why cant i see?!" pausing, she turned her head in a frantic motion, all sign of drowsiness long gone. "what did you do to me?!"

instead of directing her voice towards whitepaw, the voice seemed to be speaking with a different cat. "go on daypaw, tell her what you saw." whispered the gravelly voice, causing the fogclan apprentice's ears to further perk. a few footsteps were heard, nearing her still alert figure. the pawsteps seemed to belong to a light cat, perhaps one around apprentice age. "the patrol i was in found you..." spoke the unfamiliar voice- sounding both young and oddly comforting. "it looked like you had wounded eyes from your fall, and troutleap believes youre eyes are intact.. but... are fogged over." at his words- whitepaw was left puzzled. fogged over? did that mean she was... blind? as the tomcats words sunk in, whitepaw found herself grow angry. no- they had to be lying! she was not going to be blind for the rest of her life! why would starclan do that to her? afterall, she was only an apprentice - she still had a life left to live! hissing, the ashen molly got to her paws- stumbling forwards. "no! youre lying! get this bandage off of me!"

in a fit of panic and fury, whitepaw unsheathed her claws- immediately scratching at her bandaged eyes. the feeling of leaves met with her sharpened claws, not satisfying her anger one bit. she wouldnt stop until she could see! yelping in fright, the younger cat of the three scrambled to whitepaw's side- not knowing what to do with the frantic molly. whitepaw didnt stop. she continued to scratch at her face, now only being met with flesh. but why... why couldnt she see? it wasnt until blood was seeping from her eyes- dripping onto her pale paws, not until the older voice called out to her... and not until the tomcat told her something that would stick with her for moons. "please stop! youre scaring me!" freezing in her place, whitepaw let out a distraught sob. the pain seemed to be catching up with her, along with the fear.

"i will take you back to fogclan, okay?"

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me