Kelp Kid - Tryout Form *Please Do Not Post! *

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Kelp Kid - Tryout Form *Please Do Not Post! *

Postby Evils » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:04 am

πŸ‘½Name: Fouyer Kepling Martell
πŸ‘½Sex: Male
πŸ‘½Age: 12

Personality:
🌌
🌌
🌌
🌌
🌌
🌌
🌌
🌌
Has a large interest in aliens, cryptids, music, and the unknown. He's a pretty grumpy kid and is not meaningfully snarky, as he has anger issues, but has a huge heart for those he loves. Parents died when he was young and he hasn't had a lot of friends growing up through foster care. He grew up pretty bitter and rocky with the constant memory of his parent's deaths. Despite this he can be fairly thoughtful and attentive to detail, especially when an object is shiny or bright. He gets easily embarrassed when he thinks he messed up and often puts himself down. He has a hard time truly connecting with others as he often reacts in a rude tone or has a very little reaction to others verbally in general.
Last edited by Evils on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SpaceValley// I

Postby Evils » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:47 am

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Fouyer kicked his space themed soccer ball harshly against his room wall, allowing it to easily roll back to him so he could punt it again. The agency had informed him earlier in the morning that a man would be visiting him to spend the day with him. Fouyer snarled as he gave the ball an aggressive kick, sending it flying back over his head and onto the bed. Sighing, he stepped back and slumped down onto his mattress. His outer anger toward the situation hid how truly terrified he was to meet this man; what if, like his previous foster parents, the man didn't like him enough, found him unruly, or just didn't care enough to count him as a real member of his family. A sudden sweep of insecurity filled the boy's mind as he lay on his bed, staring half blankly at the empty white ceiling as he thought of what the man could possibly be like: what if the man was tall and scary with gnarly scars and a cold temper? Or maybe a fancy, handsome man but with a hatred for children? What if he was ugly and ate kids, somewhat like an alien from mars? Fouyer shuddered at his thoughts before forcing himself to focus on something else.
Hours passed and Fouyer had found himself stuck on fantasizing about aliens. The man, in Fouyer's mind, had become a huge green creature with a large slimy dog named Marcos. He owned a car that could transform into a spaceship with a push of a button, and raised intergalactic chickens for a living. Within this world Fouyer actually felt happy, as if he belonged... A dream come true. Suddenly the man began to speak; "- Here to visit you Fouyer." The young bean swiveled his head around in attempts to hear what the man had said, but he was gone, instead a social worker was standing patiently in his door frame - he was back in his room. Slouching his shoulders, Fouyer rose to his feet and walked over to her. "What's here for me?" He asked rudely, trying to sound as uninterested as possible since she interrupted such a good 'vision'. "The man! He's here to take you out for the day. Aren't you excited?" She replied, her tone expecting a happy reply. Surprise came over the young bean as he shifted his weight; he had forgotten that the man was coming. He tried visualizing the man thoughtfully as he had done just previously. Maybe... this wouldn't be so bad. Giving a slight nod he grabbed his sweater - a black one with a vibrant green alien on the chest, dark stars speckled the fabric - "Yeah. I guess I'm ready." He said mellowly as he slipped on the sweater and walked out the door.
Fouyer's heart pounded as he stepped lightly down the stairs, what if the man didn't like him? Suddenly all the bad ideologies he had about the man came flooding into mind and his throat grew stiff. The social worker walked ahead of the young boy, swiftly walking around the staircase corner into a large corridor where a tall, skinny bean stood, his soap colored eyes glistening as they followed Fouyer into the room. Silence fell upon the three of them as the young boy studied the man, he wasn't anything like he had thought of; he seemed kind and passionate in the way he smiled as he spoke to the social worker; no words came out, but then again, no sound seemed to come from anywhere as Fouyer focussed on this man, trying his best to view him like the alien he had thought of before. Maybe he had a dog.

A brief mumble snapped Fouyer back into reality and he glanced around in hopes of seeing who spoke to him. Both the face of the man and the social worker looked back at him. Embarrassed, the young bean crossed his arms and eyed the floor, he had just met the man and already made a bad impression of himself. "It is ok if my name you did not hear." A friendly, choppy English speaking, voice chimed. Looking up in both slight confusion and relief, Fouyer met the kind and vibrant eyes of the man once again, their colors swirling together like a nebula. "My name is Mimbzy Martell, but you can call me Mr. Mimbzy." The man smiled brightly. Fouyer nodded in response, smiling slightly without even realizing it. "I'm Fouyer..." He began, but stopped himself as he assumed Mimbzy already knew his name. "It is such a grand to meet you in person, Fouyer!" Mimbzy laughed, giving the young bean a strong, double-handed, hand shake. "I know I will have the greatest of fun spending time with you, yes." Fouyer, bringing his hands back to tug at his sweater smiled sheepishly, he really admired this man's enthusiasm. Maybe he wouldn't be too bad after all.
After some time of Mimbzy talking with the social worker and signing papers, he guided Fouyer outside to his small, brown car. The towering height of Mimbzy compared to the short, dirty roof of the vehicle came across to Fouyer as almost comical; while it wasn't a spacecraft, it was sure and interesting car choice for such a slender and odd man. Getting into the passenger seat, Fouyer noticed a few small stickers on the dashboard: tulips, roses, ducks, and a pink cat with a backwards cap eating a sub. The site of these made him question if the man had any other kids, because the last he heard Mimbzy was single. Not really feeling comfortable enough to ask just yet, Fouyer waited for the older bean to enter the car. Once he sat down, the two strapped in and the vehicle started down the road, it wasn't too long before Mimbzy started chatting: "I do not know if you have told, but I have two beautiful daughters; Pinks and Poppi. They are sweet girls I am sure you will love." This statement confirmed what Fouyer had been thinking, but he still wondered if the girls were his or adopted, before he could open his mouth to ask Mimbzy continued, his voice filled with charm and admiration; "I love my girls very much, yes! I adopted them from Russia orphanage - a nice place - and they are very excited to meet you!" For some reason the thought if meeting Pinks and Poppi made his heart skip in discomfort. What if they didn't like him and made Mimbzy bring him back? Slouching down in his seat, Fouyer crossed his arms and looked out the passenger side window; beautifully green trees filled the sidelines of the road, a few bald spots bare of shrubs revealed the wide stream that ran past the orphanage further back. The view was beautiful. Thinking about the stickers he gave them a thoughtful glance, their bright shine glistened with the blinding sun, the moving shade of the treetops gave them a peaceful appearance. Seeing that the majority of the stickers were of plants, and Mimbzy's daughters were named after flowers, maybe they weren't as bad as he thought? Soon Mimbzy's voice came trailing into his mind and the young bean focused his attention back on him - he had begun talking about people other than his daughters, possibly his family as the woman he talked about he called "Mrs. Mom".
"- A kind lady, yes! She has a sweet heart for whole family, especially Mr. Dad, his name is Gallifrey, he is very good man, doesn't talk as much as rest, but very loving, yes." He paused briefly to smile before continuing, his tone gaining a greater softness. "I have many a siblings, many adopted, some Mrs. Mom and Mr. Dad's kids of their own. We have a big family, yes!" He gave a playful laugh. "Ahh, I can not wait till you meet them! They will all love you for sure!" This proposition made Fouyer squirm a little, he wasn't very used to being around a lot of other people and he was honestly nervous to meet them. What if what Mimbzy was saying was wrong? What if they weren't going to like him? Before he could think too long about his fears, Mimbzy's happy voice came back into the boy's mind. "Reya and Fe are twins, fiesty girls they are. Fe has a love for baking and Reya has a love for pirates. They are very different from each other, but boy do I love spending time with them!" He paused as if thinking of fond memories before continuing. "Comet is super cool girl! She is amazing at fashion and enjoys listening to her old records-" The name of this bean struck Fouyer with a sudden smile; Comet, such a beautiful name. Maybe she liked space as much as he did? Maybe she owned a dog. Once again Mimbzy's voice filled the air, "and Ken! I know you will like Ken. He's quiet and not as friendly as most siblings, but he has big heart. He finds dinosaur bones for job! Spencer is such the sweetest little sister, she is very small, but loves ballet like sister, Kat. Kat's twin brother looks a lot like her, but they are nowhere near similar. Kit is more closed and a little grumpy, but Kat loves to make friends and chat up a storm. Ambroija is wonderful sister, too - just like all siblings - and like Spencer, is very small, but she is just small, not short legs and arms. She is very cheery, yes! I just know she'll love you. Jesse and James are almost always together! Jesse is a little mean, but if he shares his chicken nuggets with you, you are his best friend. James, we call him Jamee, is very kind boy, he often repeats things he likes. I bet he will love you! Johnnie loves the outdoors! I would not be surprised to see her outside with Mrs. Mom or Ambroija when we get to Mr. Tape's ship. Last, there is little Mustard. She has family of her own, yes, but Mrs. Mom and Mr. Dad have taken her in as their own baby. She is shy, but loves dogs."

Fouyer took a moment to take everything in; Mimbzy's family was huge. It frightened him. He didn't feel ready for such a commitment. A pain in his veins traveled up his neck as his throat tensed up, he slumped down farther into his seat and stared at the stickers on the dashboard. The shadows continued to sway over them as the car moseyed along the rumbling path. Something about the little characters made him feel better, almost as if the flowers were his friends. The tension began to subside and he sat up a little straighter as he thought about the vast personalities Mimbzy had spoke of. He attempted to reassure himself that since the family was so large, they truly cared about family as a whole and loved every person dearly. The thought of this made him smile slightly, he kind of wanted the attention despite being so afraid of it. The confliction he felt was suddenly side-tracked by the remembrance of the name "Mr. Tape". Who was he? He wasn't spoken about like Mimbzy's siblings... did he have even more family? The curiosity he felt about this man trumped the nervousness he had about asking. "Who's Tape?" He asked quickly, his voice a little brash. Not wanting to seem all too interested he crossed his arms, not looking at Mimbzy. Almost instantly the older bean answered, his voice coated in enthusiasm. "He is my uncle. Well, kind of. Mrs. Mom counts him as a brother since they are such great friends. He is a very kind pirate and has three kids; Sugar, Schnee, and Dino. They are all such silly and cute boys, yes." He released a sudden gasp that startled Fouyer, causing him to swivel his head toward the older bean as he clenched the arms of his seat. Realeasing his grasp, the young boy exhaled when he saw the bright sparkle in Mimbzy's eyes - he was excited about something he could tell. "I forgot to say-" the older bean began, "Ken is dating a cool man named Merle. He and Tape are good friends, close like brothers, yes! Well, Merle has a cute son named, Wes. I know you will like him, he is so sweet." The last bit was squeed out so happily that Mimbzy shrugged up his shoulders in joy. "Oh there are so many people to introduce you to Fouyer! I can not wait for you to meet them." Fouyer gave a small nod before looking outside the passenger side window. He sighed an emotionless sigh, he didn't know how to feel. As he attempted to think about Mimbzy's family, he found himself back in his fantasy world: the trees had grown even taller than the clouds and their leaves were purple and blue. The car itself was no longer a little brown spot, but rather a large spaceship that hovered above an endless ocean of stars. Passengers sat behind the two of them in the back seats; two twin girls in black jumpsuits and large bowl helmets. The one on the left Fouyer saw as Pinks while the one on the right he saw as Poppi. They both had beautiful flowers growing from their ears and their eyes swirled vibrantly like galaxies behind soapy lenses similar to Mimbzy's eyes. Marcos, the slimy dog, sat on the floorboards between their seats, his huge fleshy frame squishing against the arm rests. Leaning over his seat to admire the three, Fouyer smiled as turbulence rocked him into a state of calm. He had everything he ever dreamed of; Marcos, a space craft, a family to call his own... A voice began to fade into his mind, at first quietly and slowly, but soon grew louder and quicker paced. "Fouyer! Fouyer!" It sounded pleading and consumed by a loud ringing of the ears. Suddenly an aggressive jolt of the car shocked him back into reality and he clung to his seat with a fear only the small whimper he released could explain. Quickly he swiveled forward in his seat, arms stiffly to his sides, he stared blankly at the carpet of the floor. "I am sorry for the rocky road, Fouyer." Mimbzy broke the silence, allowing the whistle of the outdoors to fill the space between his voice and Fouyer's ears. Not knowing what to really say, Fouyer just gave a brief nod and looked out the passenger side window once more.
Last edited by Evils on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SpaceValley// II

Postby Evils » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:53 pm

The rest of the car ride was silent to Fouyer despite the fact Mimbzy chatted happily for the majority of the trip. His voice had been muffled out by Fouyer's thoughts about the family he was going to visit. An occasional sentence or word rocked him back into concentration, but only long enough for him to give a simple nod or "mhmm". At one point of Mimbzy's chatter, Fouyer heard him speak more about his daughters and how they were conjoined at the hip and worked together on everything. Or something to that degree. This made the young bean oddly uncomfortable - what if Pinks and Poppi didn't want a brother stepping in between them and their tight bond? He sighed as he thought about his interpretations of them, but instead of them being kind, he thought of them whispering about how they didn't want him. Shaking the 'vision' from his mind, he caught a glance of the stickers once again, their bright shine allowing a softness to creep inside the boy's heart. Maybe they weren't as bad as he thought. Before Fouyer realized, the car had drove far out of the cover of the trees and crawled along an open grassy area along a pale path of packed sand. The sun licked at his dark eyes, causing him to squint up in search for shade. When he looked up, however, he was greeted by a large, towering wooden ship, greatly decorated and carved; a vintage pirate vessel. Dumbfounded, the boy leaned in closer for a better look as the vehicle inched towards the looming ship - Mimbzy wasn't lying when he said this Tape man was a real pirate. Realizing his mouth was gaping in disbelief, he closed it and swallowed roughly. This was too wild to be true. A sudden glow filled his eyes and he smiled brightly, almost standing in his seat as the car parked a couple yards from the soft swaying giant. The way the wooden frame rocked reminded the young boy of a spaceship... Maybe this family would be great after all. A click and ding of the driver's side door reminded Fouyer to get out of the car himself. Upon exiting the vehicle he was beat upon by a gust of wind that shifted his mess of hair over his eyes. Brushing it aside he tilted his head up to admire the glistening home in all its glory, it's golden rims shining boldly as if greeting the sun itself.

"Hey!" Called a small, shrill voice from the blinding grass. Soon a small girl clad in overalls came barreling toward Fouyer and Mimbzy, her deep red fur speckled with green freckles, her cheeks dirty from rubbing her muddy fingers on her face. Soon an older woman came strolling up behind the young girl, her appearance resembled her greatly as the both of them shared charmingly red fur and a multitude of freckles. Fouyer eyed them thoughtfully as they approached, thinking about what Mimbzy had told him. These two must be Johnnie and Mrs. Mom. "Who are you?" The young girl asked cheerfully once she made it inches away from Fouyer's face. "Fouyer." He choked out quietly as he eyed the shorter bean. Her eyes were beautifully green with an arch of shimmering lime hugging the bottom of her pupils. A sudden soft voice caused Fouyer to look away, only to be greeted by the same sparkling eyes but belonging to the older woman. "You must be Fouyer." She smiled as she gathered him into a surprise hug, startling the young boy beyond belief; he stiffened up in slight shock. He wasn't used to such an outward approach of kindness. Releasing him, the woman placed her hands on Johnnie's shoulders. "I'm Cora, Mimbzy's mom, you can call me whatever you're comfortable with, but always remember you can call me Grandma." The tone in her voice was calming and mature, a friendly presence that helped release some tension from Fouyer's mind. The simple note of her wanting him to call her Grandma really made the young boy think - he was already being accepted in some degree... as family. The world grew silent as Fouyer followed Mimbzy and the others inside of the ocean's castle, the large port door swallowing them whole before closing almost as if on its own once the four of them entered.

The inside of the ship was interesting to say the least; the walls were of fine polished oak and heavily decorated with art projects and photos of both, what Fouyer assumed to be, the family and scenic views. The halls were littered with children's toys and books, most of which being of sea creatures such as beluga whales and blob fishes. One book that stuck out like a sore thumb to the boy was John Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men" which was placed face open on a small desk cornering the entrance to the kitchen of the vessel. Chirping and laughter of voices rang loudly through the many tunnels of the home and blocked Fouyer's mind from anything Cora spoke of - he didn't even realize she was talking until he glanced in her direction and saw her lips moving steadily as if speaking greatly of the ship's inhabitants. Taking the time to wander the voices in his mind, Fouyer focused on a conversation that was being held by two soft voices; one more enthusiastic than the other.
"I think they're here!" The first, more enthusiastic, of the two called happily. "Are you sure? I didn't hear the car pull up." Replied the other as the first voice laughed happily. "I'm super sure! Let's go downstairs then and see for ourselves if Papa is back with our -" the voice paused to let out an abrupt squee of excitement "new brother!" Suddenly Fouyer snapped back into focus of the beans around him. So those two voices were Pinks and Poppi. A sense of insecurity began to flood over him and he smoothed out his sweater before turning to look at Mimbzy who was cheerfully chatting with his mother. Their conversation ended and little Johnnie, who Fouyer had forgotten was lingering around her mother, gave Fouyer a hard slap on the back before sprinting into the depths of the hallways, giggling hopelessly as she disappeared. Sharp anger rose into Fouyer's throat and he leaned forward in preparation to chase after her, but stopped himself quickly before he could do anything, a deep blush grew hot on his cheeks and he crossed his arms. It was beginning to feel hard keeping calm. "Oh, please do not take too much hurt for what Johnnie did." Mimbzy's voice assured as it crept its way into the young boy's ears. "She only wishes to play with you, yes. I do not think she realizes she can't just slap every bean she likes to play tag." Hearing this gave Fouyer a little more comfort and relief to some of his anger. She doesn't know any better. His shoulders untensed and he shuffled slightly closer to Mimbzy, something about him really made Fouyer feel calmer, almost as if his constantly cheerful demeanor was contagious. He enjoyed his company. "Papa!" Two familiar voices called in unison, they sounded like the girls upstairs; Pinks and Poppi, they must have came down stairs while Fouyer was busy listening to everything else going on. He looked up and quickly his heart began pounding, he had been expecting on his journey to meeting the girls that he'd see two of them, but instead he saw a taller bean wearing a dull red sweater with the word "Skittles" written across the chest. What surprised him wasn't the fact there was only one body, but the fact there were two heads. Not realizing how dry his throat had become upon seeing the girls, he swallowed roughly and let out a small gasp. His outward shock didn't seem to deter the right head as her face was still brightly lit in a smile similar to that of her father's. The left, however, seemed to be a bit uneasy as the single body approached the two boys, the right arm wrapping around Mimbzy, pulling the body oddly to the side as the left attempted to shake Fouyer's hand. "I'm sorry to startle you." The left head began as the right began chatting non-stop to Mimbzy. "I didn't mean for us to come across as scary... I guess we both just thought Papa would have told you about us." Fouyer unknowingly held tightly to the girl's hand, his face in slight curiosity about her appearance as he thought of everything Mimbzy had told him. Suddenly it came to him. "He did tell me you were conjoined." He said quickly. "I thought he meant you two were really close." Noticing his grasp on her hand, he released and pulled at his sweater half embarrassed that it took him so long to figure out the meaning of Mimbzy's words. "It's alright." The girl said calmly. "I can understand that. Papa doesn't always use the best word choice when describing things some times. I'm Pinks by the way, the chatter-box who's making my neck hurt is Poppi." Fouyer looked up and faced Pinks' eyes and suddenly all the sound was gone from his mind. Her eyes were heterocramatic, not just by a slight variation, but by a whole separate color; her left was soft green with a deep green core while the right was a more vibrant purple with a duller purple center. They didn't shine brightly like her father's but they were just as captivatingly beautiful in the way they reflected the hall's dim overhead light. "-name?" Pinks' voice suddenly burst the bubble of silence around Fouyer's brain and he stood before the girls once again, this time both heads' eyes were on him. He glanced almost pleadingly between the two as his throat grew tense. He had just met his sist- Mimbzy's daughters and had already made a fool of himself. He clenched his hands tightly together and held his arms firmly by his side and looked to the floor. Now they're not going to want you as a brother. A hot flush swirled in his cheeks and welled up in the back of his eyes. "It's alright!" Poppi said cheerily, the sudden warmth of her hand being placed on the boy's shoulder made him wince slightly before looking up to face her. "We all mishear people all the time, it's fine, dude!" This made Fouyer feel slightly better, but the warmth in his face continued to stay and he couldn't figure out why. "I was just asking what your name was." Pinks peeped out as if embarrassed by asking. Something about this gave Fouyer a whole new view on Pinks; she was just as nervous about what he thought as he was about what she thought... He really just wanted the girls to like him. "Fouyer." He almost barked but he quickly repeated himself in an attempted softer tone. "Fouyer." Pinks smiled sheepishly and turned her head towards her sister. "I told you that was his name." She whispered harshly but Poppi still smiled. "It's fine, Pinks if we didn't know his name! I'm sure he didn't know ours." She laughed before booping her sister on the nose to her disgruntlement. Pinks quickly turned her attention back toward Fouyer, her small smile still on her lips. "It's really nice to have you here... I'll be honest, I've always wanted a brother." Fouyer smiled slightly, the left side of his lip trailing up his left tusk as he tried his hardest not to break into a full smile, his eyes trailing to the ground as he pulled at his sweater. "Cool." He managed to choke out after a few moments of silence, he so badly wanted to tell them he'd been super excited to meet them since he heard of them, but couldn't manage to get the words to escape his tongue. "Sorry to break the fun talks," Mimbzy's voice trailed in, "but I was wondering if you three would like to eat and play at the SpaceValley?" The word "SpaceValley" immediately caught Fouyer's attention and he swiveled his whole body excitedly to face the man. "Me!" He called out without thinking, running up to linger closely at Mimbzy's side. A unison "Oh, sweet!" Came from both Pinks and Poppi as they walked up to the overly hyper young boy. Soon the four of them were in Mimbzy's car driving down the gravel path and into the city miles away.
Last edited by Evils on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SpaceValley// III

Postby Evils » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Once the bright and blinding city became all that surrounded the vehicle, the sky was dark blue and clustered with hidden stars contained behind the multitude of artificial lights, only the brightest of which managed to shine faintly through the layers of street lamps. Fouyer had his nose pressed admiringly on the glass of the backseat window as he took in the vibrancy of the city outside. The lights captivated him so much that he couldn't hear the rustling and bustling of the crowded noise that came with it. Throughout the whole car ride he asked himself constantly what this SpaceValley could be; maybe it was a real space station? Maybe it was an alien convention where cryptids and aliens all met to have dinner and play games? He gasped within his thoughts and his eyes grew large, sparkling a multitude of bright colors from the lights outside, a smile crept willingly onto his face. What if his new family were aliens?

This thought soon grew into an idea, which grew into a daydream, which then grew into a fantasy - a 'vision'. He imagined the world around him had become this SpaceValley, but it wasn't just a building, it was like the center where aliens and cryptids met to have supper and play games. He walked gaily alongside Mimbzy who was wearing a spacesuit and bowl helmet, Marcos - the big ol' alien dog - trotted heftily beside Fouyer on his right. The three of them traveled a straight path through the crowd of aliens and cryptids, Bigfoot giving them a friendly nod as they passed him, his small monocle and formal dress suit almost masking the fact he was a creature who lived in the woods. Soon they walked into a glass room that sparkled colorfully with the truest galaxies of forming stars behind its shimmering walls. The outside moved slowly past the glass structure, making it seem as though the swirling stars were curious of the creatures that roamed inside - almost as if they were passing them by like spectators at an aquarium for the first time, admiring the new fishes that swam past their impressionable faces. Inside the glass room sat Pinks and Poppi, the both of them still laced with flowers that glowed faintly but were glossy like the glass that surrounded them. This time, however, they shared one body like how Fouyer now knows they do, and their eyes kept their dullness but have a glossiness to them that reflects the appearances of others within them. They, too, wore bowl helmets like Fouyer and their father, and their faces were bright with smiles. "We're here!" Pinks smiled happily and Fouyer's heart jumped as he turned his head to face Mimbzy. He was no longer within the room, he was back in the car... yet he felt fine by this. Opening up the door he exited out onto the parking lot and followed the three up the to front doors. He felt comfortable being in this reality... He had Mimbzy and the twins. A genuine smile softened his face as he unfurled his brows and combed his hair from his face with his hand. Surprisingly to himself he didn't give the outer building more than just a quick glance before following his companions inside. The interior was dark like a light up miniature golf course, but had a strange feel to it as it bustled with beans and sounds of shooting games and whistles of an indoor rollercoaster that blasted across the walls before twisting through the maze of games and attractions. Mimbzy and his daughters continued through the crowd and space speckled carpet as if they had been there many times before. Fouyer followed closely behind but had his attention set on the spiraling lights and pulsating colors that filled the dark facility to the brim. They twisted and collided like neighboring nebulas and the machines were decorated with glowing aliens of all kinds, most being green aliens like the one on his sweater, and kids ran around cheerfully with large plastic space ships. Fouyer adored this place. Turning back to ask the girls about the roller coaster, he was frightened to see they were nowhere in sight.
Suddenly all the noises became noticeable to him; they began slamming together loudly against the boy's ears as he spun around frantically in search of his family. Family. They felt like family to him. His heart began to pound into his throat as his airway squeezed at his lungs, he felt lost and helpless. Quickly he ran through the crowd, pushing past beans who stepped in his way, their faces obscured by the bright lights of the games. Tears began to form in Fouyer's eyes but he brushed them quickly from sight. A pair of arms wrapped around him tightly, stopping him dead in his tracks, allowing for a small gasp to escape his lips before he looked down at the hands around him; they were dark with beige nails the color of cookie dough, red sleeves hugged at the wrists and their grasp was soft. "Fouyer!" Pinks chimed cheerfully. "I thought we had lost you, I'm glad we didn't." One hand before the other their collective grasp released the shaken boy and he turned to face them, their eyes dull but reflecting the multitude of lights around them. Allowing a small grin to settle on his face, Fouyer eagerly grabbed onto Poppi's hand. "I'm sorry." He half choked out. "I thought I was following you and thought you were still in front of me and... I ran off to go look for you." The last part was said a lot quieter than the rest as he felt ashamed for having panicked that they were gone, he should've known they were there the whole time. He kept his stare away from theirs in fear they would laugh at him. "That's alright!" Poppi said rather understandingly. "I remember when we thought we had lost Papa here the first time we came." "Yeah." Pinks agreed, her tone hinting that it was a topic she would rather not speak of. Holding onto Poppi's hand a little tighter, Fouyer couldn't manage to get out any other words so he just smiled sheepishly in hopes they'd walk him to where they had left Mimbzy. Soon the girls started strolling through the crowded walkways and turns of halls and off the sparkling galaxy of carpet, and onto smooth marble floors where the dinning halls were located. Each little party room had an array of themes connected; one was spacemen, while the room next door was aliens, the farthest room down the party hall was a peculiar, and yet familiar, theme - a pink cat with a backwards hat riding a skateboard. This brought up the fond memory of earlier that day when Fouyer had first met Mimbzy, before he really knew how much he would come to enjoy his family, and when he sat in that car and thought of a world he thought he wanted. That world was just a fantasy to him now. He looked up at the two heads walking next to him, their faces smiling as they talked in whispers to one another. A genuine calmness came over Fouyer, something he hasn't felt since he was four years old:

The world was bright and lively, almost as if every blade of grass was bouncing in its own personal happiness, the trees swayed calmly as the wind pushed gently past them, and the subtle sounds of birds chirping and water gurgling filled the air. Fouyer sat on the soft earth, an innocent calmness had taken over his body and he felt utter contentment staring out into the beauty of the nature before him. In his peripheral vision there sat two figures, one on either side of him, their voices speaking in hushed, muffled ways as if they were speaking to him from fish bowls. Turning to fix his attention on the figure to his right, he met a woman who was slightly blurred in appearance as if she herself was made of water. Her eyes were the sharpest, and most clear, thing about her; they were bold and fierce with the blaze of gold heat that licked up at dark pits of shining coal. These were his mothers eyes. Smiling brightly at her he turned his attention to the figure on his left, a man, who was smiling just as brightly as the sun itself. He, too, appeared blurry as if obscured by water and his eyes were the clearest part of him; glossy and reflective, to the point Fouyer saw himself in them, and what he believed to be the man's own soul as his eyes were truly gateways into happiness. These were the eyes of his father. He smiled up at the older bean before looking back out into nature, his calmness steady withing him and his eyes focused on the babbling body of water that edged around him.

"-subs?" A voice broke in and Fouyer turned to look at his mother but saw Pinks' dull eyes standing before him, a look of curiosity on her face. Despite the fact his parents were now gone, he still felt the same calmness around him when with her and her sister. "Huh?" He asked without stutter and Pinks smiled awkwardly. "I was just asking if you like subs?" This question confused Fouyer slightly and he glanced around to see that they were now sitting within the pink cat party room, though the room wasn't a party room at all, but rather a group eating area where a dozen other families sat laughing and enjoying their meals while they watched old timely space films. The young boy nodded in agreement that he enjoyed subs and Poppi shook her hand up by her face happily. "You should try the Galaxy." She suggested happily and Pinks nodded in agreement. "Sure." Fouyer squeaked, quite glad they suggested something as he felt as though he'd be there for years trying to decide one which sub to get otherwise. Soon they all took their orders to a waiter who then quickly returned with their meals, each sub wrapped in dark paper reading "SpaceValley" and decorated heavily with cat stickers. As they ate, Fouyer noticed Pinks and Poppi peeling the stickers from their sandwich wrappers on sticking them to a piece of paper hidden within their pouch. Lights flickered in the young boy's eyes and he began doing the same, slowly peeling his stickers from the wrapper and placing them on the paper within Poppi's hand. The three of them giggling as quietly as possible in hopes not to attract Mimbzy's attention, but it had failed, soon a dark fingered hard came sliding from underneath the table and onto the paper where it left a large glob of stickers. Soon the four of them all laughed before chatting and eating their dinner. Once they had all finished, they waltzed out into the maze of games and began playing a few together while Mimbzy took photos with his phone. Fouyer managed to take a glimpse of one and he saw himself for the first time in awhile; he looked genuinely happy, something that he never thought he'd be able to feel in this reality again. His own dark eyes twinkled faintly with admiration within the photo as he laughed happily with Pinks and Poppi who were attempting to figure out how to shoot a plastic gun with each other's help. The thought of this photo stuck with Fouyer throughout the night.

It was almost closing hour and the four of them ran wildly and energetically through the maze of machines; all of them were playing a game for Fouyer, one that resembled the characters he had given them in his 'visions'. One new, imaginary, addition to the team was a large purple duck-like creature with six legs that was a token character of "SpaceValley", it was plastered all around the building and was the mascot for the indoor roller-coaster which the three children had ridden four times that night. It's name was Nebula and it walked beside Marcos as they attempted to locate the missing Mimbzy in the depths of the mechanical graveyard alongside Fouyer. The building was no longer a building to Fouyer, but rather a barren wasteland of broken machines. The twins had become the enemy as Pinks had become corrupted by an alien parasite that caused her to grow an extra set of eyes from her head, leaving Poppi susceptible to the infection too. Thinking she was safe with her helmet on, she kept her bowl helmet on but was overcome and she, too, became an alien, leaving the two headed zombie to wander the graveyard in search of Fouyer, Marcos, Nebula, and Mimbzy. Fouyer and his companions were careful as to not make too much noise as the girls were attracted to noise rather than sight as Poppi's glossy helmet reflected too much light for her to see properly, leaving the two stumbling oddly in the dark, dependent on each other to get around. Soon Mimbzy was in sight and Fouyer ran swiftly over to him, he put his radio transmitter to his face and began talking. "Mimbzy, I found you, come with me before the twins find us." He slipped over the small table in front of the older bean and sat on his knees beside him. "Of course, Fouyer!" Mimbzy said enthusiastically as if he were hiding something special from the young bean. Fouyer caught on to this quickly and shuffled closer to him, ordering that Marcos and Nebula stay alert but to stay back. As he inched around him to get a better look at his front, the whole world around him popped like a bubble as he threw his hands up to his face, his lollipop -transmitter- still between his fingers. "It's Nebula!" Fouyer cried out excitedly as he admired the huge plush creature in his guardian's arms. Mimbzy smiled widely as he spoke. "Indeed, yes! I saved up the tickets from games and purchased the Nebula from the clerk." Fouyer scooted as close to Mimbzy as possible, his hands still up to his face, until he got to his knees.

"Wow!" he whispered out happily as he admired the soft, purple fabric of Nebula, a friend he never thought he'd have in this reality. He smiled widely, this was the best day in a long time for him. He had a new family and now he can have a friend. Not intentionally trying to come across as rude, Fouyer grabbed the large duck from Mimbzy's arms and hugged it tightly to his body, embracing the warmth it had collected from being held for so long. Mimbzy laughed happily. "I am the happiest you like him! He is all yours to have. Good cuddly friend, yes." Fouyer looked up at Mimbzy and met his swirling soapy eyes, they glistened like the brightest stars in the brightest nebula of the brightest galaxy, they appeared happier than the young bean had ever seen him. They reminded Fouyer of his father's eyes. His smile faded slightly with the thought of his parents, but he couldn't contain the joy that came with being with Mimbzy and his daughters. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all moving on... for his happiness. He thought thoughtfully about what he remembered about his parents and smiled softly with their memories. They'd want for him to be happy too, with a family as charming as themselves. Without even thinking, Fouyer leaned in quickly to Mimbzy, dropping Nebula between them and wrapped his arms tightly around him in a hug. "I don't wanna leave this family." He choked out quietly, burying himself deeper into Mimbzy's arms. "You do not have to." Mimbzy peeped out lovingly, his voice quivering slightly in happiness. "I will sign the paperworks as soon as we reach home. Tomorrow of course since the agency is shut at this hour, but yes, I will sign you into family because you are family." He wrapped his arms gently, but with a strong emotion of love, around the young boy. "You are my son, Fouyer, and the first minute I met saw you walk down stairs I knew you are mine." Fouyer couldn't contain his tears any longer, he buried his head into Mimbzy's chest and let the water flow silently from his eyes onto his chest, clenching his Hawaiian shirt longingly. He didn't want to have to stay at the orphanage till the papers were finished being signed, he wanted to stay at the ocean's moving castle forever. After a good moment of bonding, the two released each other and rose to their feet. "I know it is sad to say, but it is time to go home... good news is you can sleep in ship with us! I hope it is the alright that you sleep with Pinks and Poppi until we get room set up for you?" Mimbzy said, picking up Nebula and handing it to Fouyer who grabbed it close to himself. "That is great." Fouyer answered calmly, trying his hardest to hide how truly excited he was to be spending the night with his new sisters. "I can't wait."

Soon the two found Pinks and Poppi who were sitting on a bench talking to one another about where their father and brother could be. Once they boys approached them, Poppi tried raising before Pinks had a chance to react, causing them to stumble like a baby deer to their feet. "There you guys are!" Poppi hollered cheerfully. "We were beginning to worry you two had fazed off the face of the earth." She laughed before grabbing onto Mimbzy's hand playfully, swinging it like a young child would when walking with their parent to a park. The four of them walked out of the building and to Mimbzy's little brown car where they all entered and strapped in, Fouyer strapping Nebula in on the seat beside him.
Last edited by Evils on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SpaceValley// IV

Postby Evils » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:55 pm

The car ride to the ship was much more different than the one to SpaceValley, while the outside was still vibrant and glistening with color, Fouyer didn't spend much attention on them as his mind was occupied on thinking about his future with his new family. Maybe he could convince Mimbzy to get a dog named Marcos. He thought about every name Mimbzy had told him and what they were like and how vastly huge the family was; like a galaxy of their own Tape's ship was, and the more and more Fouyer thought of it that way, the more and more the uneasy feeling about the family's size went away. Once they arrived to the ship, they exited the car sleepily and made their ways inside where Mimbzy hugged the three kids and kissed them on the cheeks good night before he headed, yawning, to his room. Fouyer followed the twins to their room where they revealed they had a second mattress placed just for him to be comfortable for the night. It was decorated to the brim with old stuffed animals, all having little marker names on their feet from the kid they belonged to, each toy belonging from a different family member. Fouyer tossed Nebula into the heap and flopped into the bed to find, to his surprise, was very soft despite looking normal for a bed. He so badly wanted to spend the whole night chatting with his new sisters, but as soon as he closed his eyes and opened them, it was morning and the twins were gone. Sitting up he looked around the brightly decorated room to admire the interesting decor; the walls were filled to the brim with flower stickers and photos and drawing and even torn out pages of, what Fouyer assumed to be, a journal written in Russian. The room was naturally lit from a large port window that gave a beautiful seaside view into the ocean and the cliff-side of the dock where a small barn and chicken coop resided. This fascinated the young boy and his eyes grew large like saucers - maybe Mimbzy was an intergalactic chicken farmer. After a few minutes of studying the interior of the room and the ulterior of the ship, Fouyer rose to his feet and walked out of the twins room and down the stairs to the kitchen where he found Mimbzy and the twins cooking pancakes. "Good morning!" Mimbzy chirped gleefully, "It is a very nice to see you, yes! Once breakfast is eaten, we will go to get papers signed, yes." Something about this made Fouyer's heart sink. He had forgotten momentarily that he wasn't legally part of the family just yet. Sighing almost hopelessly, he gave a brief nod before walking to the kitchen to eat some pancakes with his sisters. The four of them talked and talked and talked until they had all eaten and Mimbzy and Fouyer left to get the papers signed.

The time between getting into the car and being dropped back off at the orphanage all seemed to have left Fouyer's mind, he couldn't remember for the life of him how he got back, but all he knew was that he had been in back in the agency's care for a few days. Time had slipped by the young bean so quickly that he wasn't even entirely sure what day it was, if a day had passed at all. Sighing almost angrily at his situation, he turned toward his belongings that were all packed into a single suitcase, his space soccer ball having been shoved tightly within the other belongings. He felt almost homesick not being with Mimbzy and the twins, he so badly wanted to talk to them. He felt alone. Shifting back onto his back he stared half blankly at the ceiling, thinking about being with Pinks and Poppi and playing games with them and their family. He thought about them as themselves with flowers placed behind their ears, Marcos sitting at their feet as they and Fouyer pet him and talked about space. "-Mimbzy-" a foreign voice called out and Fouyer sat up quickly in his bed having been jolted back into consciousness. An anger came over him and he swiveled his head angrily to face the voice but saw only the social worker. His posture loosened slightly, but the firmness in his throat stayed. "What?" He snapped and the social agent gave a shy smile. "Oh, Fouyer, it's great news! Mimbzy and his daughters are here to bring you home." The young bean sat in silence for a moment as he tried to process what had been said to him. Home. Home. He smiled widely. Home! He jumped up from the bed and hastily grabbed the handle of his suitcase, dragging it wildly through the hall and noisily down the stairs where Mimbzy and the twins stood waiting, the look of anticipation on each of their faces. Releasing his suitcase, Fouyer ran, arms outstretched, over to Pinks and Poppi who had worn their outfits from the night they left SpaceValley, and rammed into them with a forceful, eager hug.

"I missed you two so much!" He cried joyfully as he squeezed them tighter. "I missed you too." Both girls said in unison, Pinks sounding more calm while Poppi sounded more thrilled, but both with great sincerity. Mimbzy quickly joined in on the hug and squeezed his kids tightly, causing them all to laugh. "I missed you so much, to Da- Mimbzy." Fouyer said, quickly changing his words to Mimbzy's name, a slight sense of fear overcoming him as he clung on tightly to his new father's arm. "I missed you muches, Fouyer!" Mimbzy began, his voice filled with joy. "But do not fear to call me Dad..." he began, "it would make me the happiest bean alive to hear you, son, say so." Fouyer lifted his head from his chest and met his vibrant soapy eyes, their blending colors as proud as their owners voice when saying the word 'son'. "I missed you, Dad." Fouyer smiled happily, his eyes still locked on Mimbzy's which had grown larger upon hearing him speak; they sparkled like dancing stars who rejoiced over the birth of a new star.

Soon, after much bonding through hugs, the four walked out to Mimbzy's little brown car where Nebula was waiting for Fouyer, strapped into seat next to him. Upon getting into the car, Fouyer strapped in and gave his companion a gentle pet, allowing for his fingertips to truly feel the soft fabric he was made of. "Hey, Nebula." He whispered, a smile on his face, before turning to look outside through the shining glass. The scenery was beautiful as the sun brightened up the dirt path, sending sparkles of sunlight onto the river that ran past the orphanage. Everything was the same as it was the day Fouyer had first met Mimbzy, what had made it different were the thoughts the young boy thought of. He no longer felt fear being with these beans he once thought of as strangers, but rather they now felt like family. He smiled thoughtfully as he admired the view outside.

He was going home.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Last edited by Evils on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships//

Postby Evils » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:00 pm

Mimbzy (Dad) -
🐐
🐐
🐐
🐐
🐐
🐐
🐐
🐐
🐐
🐐
🐐
🐐
🐐
🐐

Fouyer loves his adoptive father more than anything. While he hasn't known him for very long, he feels as though he can strongly connect with him; that his overall presence is calming and peaceful. Fouyer prefers to spend time with Mimbzy over other beans, especially when other beans are around. His favorite thing to do with his new dad is both play pretend -such as pretending to be spacemen or cryptid hunters- and take the long car ride to the city to have dinner and fun at SpaceValley. The stories Mimbzy tells Fouyer really entertains him and he finds them rather interesting and fun to listen to, even despite the fact they can sound a little confusing due to the older beans choppy English. Fouyer enjoys long car rides with his dad and spending time with him in parks or by the ocean where he resides. While he doesn't necessarily enjoy large groups of people, he thanks Mimbzy for allowing him to meet his family; he has found that his dad's large and complex family is enjoyable to be around and has even helped him loosen up slightly when talking to others. By accident, Fouyer managed to create a little bonding 'game' between him and his dad; one day the young boy began a little scrap book which Mimbzy then began to place pictures in, and now whenever they gather a large amount of pictures, they spend some time together and place the pictures in the little, space themed book.

ImageImage

Pinks and Poppi (Sisters) -
🌺
🌼
🌺
🌼
🌺
🌼
🌺
🌼
🌺
🌼
🌺
🌼
🌺
🌼

Fouyer loves his sisters more than anything. While others often mix the two up, he's known who was who which since they first introduced themselves. Both of them give him comfort to be around, especially since he knows they want him to like them as much as he wants them to like him. Fouyer thinks of his sisters highly and greatly enjoys being around them, he looks up to them and would even be comfortable admitting that he wants to be a lot like them, especially when it comes to how kind and sweet they both are. He understands that they are two separate beans and have their own personalities, likes, dislikes, and the alike. Playing pretend with them is by far his favorite thing to do as they are very willing to play along and seem to both be very good at keeping character, though Fouyer will admit he and Pinks often have to remind Poppi of her character and parts of the plot. Being that both their names are of flowers, Fouyer often finds himself comparing them to flowers; it doesn't matter what kind, but as long as they're bright and sweet, he finds himself seeing them in nature. When Poppi is up to it, Fouyer often reads books with Pinks while Poppi sits listening while she attempts to doodle with her elbow pressed to the paper. Fouyer loves drawing with Poppi, too when he doesn't feel like reading, and often draws using crayons. His favorite pieces being his little 'portraits'.
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art and Credits//

Postby Evils » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:01 pm

SpaceValley
Cryptid
The Alien Boy
Seclusive
Hugs
Self Portrait
Not So Bad
Nebula!
Little Family
Hello
Portrait of Goofy Sis
Portrait of Nice Sis
Portrait of Best Dad
Family Photo
I'm Fouyer
The Kelp Kid

All art and writing is done by me! ❀︎
word count// 8752

Thank you so much, Tricksters for allowing me to use Tape and his family, Merle and his son, and Gallifrey and his kids as family for Fouyer! He's happy to have them as part of his dad's large family!
Gallifrey, Fe, Dino, Comet, Jesse, Johnnie, Ken, Wes, Tape
Thank you so much, Karkat Vantas β™‹ for allowing me to use Mimbzy as Fouyer's amazing, goofy, and sweet adoptive dad!! Thank you for also allowing me to use Schnee, and Cora and Gallifrey's kids as part of his dad's large family!
Mimbzy, Ambroija, Jamee, Juni, Schnee
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me