There's Only One Rule Here

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: There's Only One Rule Here

Postby LilacSky » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:01 am

"I'm... so sorry." I don't know what else to say. "I won't turn you in. And what I said earlier is true. You can stay with me at my house while you're living in the Average sector."
To my surprise, August wraps me up in his arms and hugs me. "Thank you. So much."
I flush. "Any time, August," I reply. Little did I know that I would call him that for the rest of our time as friends.
The bus pulled into the parking lot of my school. "I'm really good at hacking. I can make you a school account. You can hang out with me."
August smiles, and my heart lights on fire.

Everything's Better
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

What's up, I'm Lilac! You can call me that or Shea, unless you want to call me something else.

………….………………………………………..……….…….……….
𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕒𝕣𝕥, 𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤, 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔, 𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤, 𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖.

Check me out on my other sites! I'm always down for a chat, roleplay, or just being friends!

~Instas:
Main: lemme.unsee.that
Art: genericbeginner

~WattPad: LilacSky, @Sheaisawesome666

~Discord: GenericBeginner#9599
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When It's
🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴
LilacSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disney.devil23 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:26 am

I cant believe she would do this for me, I mean, she just met me. Maybe she just wants to help someone and that someone happens to be me. Whatever it is, I'm so grateful she is helping me. When we get to her house, she shows me a small crawl hole in her garage. She brings me some pillows, blankets, a small lamp, and some bread.
"Ill bring you more food later, and Ill try to find some new clothes for you, but this is all I can give you for right now." she explains to me.
"Thanks again for doing this for me, it means a lot", I say to her.
"Of course," she answers, "And hey, if you need anything, just push this button, and Ill come" She points to a small red button on the wall next to me.
"Ill see you soon" She says
"See ya"
Disney.devil23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilacSky » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:40 pm

When I was little, my Dad made the hidey-hole. That's what he called it; I called it my hideout. He created a small hidden room, like a miniature basement, under the garage. There was even a trapdoor to it hidden in a closet in the garage. I used it a lot when I was a kid to hide from my parents when they fought. They don't fight any more. But I don't use it any more either. That's why I thought it would be the perfect place to hide August. My Dad had made the red button, which, when pushed, made a buzzing sound in my room. He used to sit in my room and wait for me to press it so he could rush to the hideout and hang out with me. Those days are over. I'm older now. He thinks I can take care of myself.
And I can. But now I'll also be taking care of August.

Everything's Better
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

What's up, I'm Lilac! You can call me that or Shea, unless you want to call me something else.

𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕒𝕣𝕥, 𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤, 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔, 𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤, 𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖.

Check me out on my other sites! I'm always down for a chat, roleplay, or just being friends!

~Instas:

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When It's
🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴
LilacSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disney.devil23 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:42 am

As the rest of the day goes by I think about my mother. I think about how she used to tuck me in at night, kiss me on the forehead, and tell me goodnight. This was all before I ended up on the streets. I was about ten when it all happened, when my mother got sick. She barely ever left her room, I had to take care of myself and my little sister. My sister, Amber, was only about six at the time, but I was the only one who could take care of her. I fed her, I clothed her, and I kept her safe. When my mother died, my sister and I had to go on the streets because no one else cared enough to take care of us. After a few years I found a home for my sister with a family in the average sector. They take care of her in a way I never could. She is eleven now and one of the smartest people I know. I miss her every day but it was the best decision I could have made to put her with that family. I go to see her every once in a while and I think tonight will be another one of those nights. I haven't seen her in a few weeks, maybe a month or so, but her birthday is coming up soon so I guess I should see her. I would tell Aubrey, but to keep Amber as safe as possible, I can't. I love Amber, she is all I have left of my past, of my mother, and Id do anything to protect her. I may be fifteen but that doesn't mean I can take her in yet. And when I can, I will. But for now this has to do. Im going to leave at sunset, I just hope Aubrey doesn't notice.
Disney.devil23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilacSky » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:58 pm

I check my watch. 6:03. I should bring August dinner. I only gave him bread for lunch, and that was hours ago. Since he's from the Poor sector, he probably doesn't eat much there either. I make some macaroni and cheese because my Dad is asleep on the couch and my Mom is somewhere in the Average sector, making out with her hundredth boyfriend. I don't see her often. I see my Dad a lot, but he's usually passed out or working. When I'm finished, I scoop it all onto two plates - I should eat with August - and take it down to the garage, walk into the closet, and open the trapdoor. I'm sure Dad's probably forgotten about it already.
"August?" I call out hesitantly. The hideout is about the size of a normal room, larger than the closet you walk through to get into it. But August isn't here.
"Oh, God," I breathe. "Where did he go?"

Everything's Better
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

~Instas:

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When It's
🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴
LilacSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disney.devil23 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:01 pm

I check the small clock that was sitting in the corner. 5:45. I should go now. I grab some leftover bread, some money I had leftover from my last heist, didn't grab much, just enough to get by, and start walking. Amber doesn't live too far away from here fortunately so it won't take me that long to get there so I won't be gone that long. As I start to walk away, I look back to see if anyone saw me, and when I was in the clear, I started to walk faster. I walked for about 20 minutes until I get to my sister's house. I go around to the back of the house and knock on a small window facing the backyard. The curtains quickly open and I see a young girl with long blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and adorable freckles over her nose. Her face lit up, opened the window, and climbed out.
"Hey! what are you doing here? How you been? What's going on with the poors?" she blurts out while hugging me tightly.
"Woah woah woah, caml down little sis. Im here to see you for your birthday, Happy 12th by the way. I've been good, and I wouldn't know, Im not out there anymore." I say.
"wait what?! what do you mean your not out there anymore? And thanks." she looked at me with wide eyes.
"I found a girl at a school near by named Aubrey that is helping me. She has a place for me to hide and is giving me food and a place to stay. She is also hacking me into the school database so I can get a good education. I don't know why she is doing this but Im glad she is, now I get to be a lot closer to you and help you a lot more then ever before." I explained with a little too much excitement in my voice.
"OMG, thats amazing; Im so happy for you. Im glad Im not the only one who can get the life mom wanted for us. And just and FYI, I don't need you to protect me anymore August. I can take care of myself now."
"No you can't, Im your big brother, Its my job to protect you. Amber, I know you are a big girl now, but I still have to be here for you, not only for you, but for mom. I promised her I would. So thats what IM going to do" I tell her as I pull her into a tight hug.
"Thanks big bro, love you" she says
"Love you too baby sis, I should get going, someone might notice Im gone. Ill see you soon Amber." I tell her as I put my hand gently on her cheek the way our mother used to.
"Bye August, Ill see you soon."
As I walk away, I turn around, smile at her, and do a small hand signal we have used as a hand shake kind of thing for years. After she does it in response, I turn back around and start to run back to Aubrey's house. I just really hope she hasn't noticed I was gone. Ill have some explaining to do if she does...
Last edited by Disney.devil23 on Mon May 07, 2018 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disney.devil23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilacSky » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:50 am

"This is just what I get for letting a Poor into my home," I snarl to myself, pacing the hideout. "He took what I gave him and hit the road! Stupid, stupid-" I stop when I realize I'm quoting Ratatouille. Remy was still in the house when Lingunini got mad at him. Maybe August is still here!
The door to the closet opens, and I whip around to see August walk in. I guess he did leave.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" I scream. "I've been worried sick! I can't believe you did this to me! Why couldn't you at least tell me where you went?" I pause. "Where... did, you go?" I ask.

Everything's Better
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

~Instas:

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When It's
🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴
LilacSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disney.devil23 » Tue May 01, 2018 4:38 am

Damn, she did notice. When I walk into the garage I see her pacing and murmuring to herself. I instantly get the feeling that I'm in trouble. I have to explain myself.
"I was visiting a friend" I tell her. Shes not convinced.
"If your a poor then how can you know anyone who's an average?!" she yells at me trying to interrogate me.
"If you really wanna know fine, she is my sister. When my mom-" I hesitate, "died, I had to find a way for her to have a better life. So I found an average family to take her is and take care of her. I used to visit her every once in a while but I had to see her, Its her birthday today. But I didn't want to tell you because I wanted to protect her. You cant tell anyone, she needs to stay safe."
She looks at me stunned, as if all the explanations the came up with, that was not among them.
"I wont tell anyone," she says, "Im sorry that I got mad"
"Thanks", I respond. As I do I see a small bowl of pasta next to her, "Is that for me?" I ask as I point to it.
"Oh, uh ya, I made it for you, enjoy"
"thanks" I say, and she leaves.
Disney.devil23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilacSky » Tue May 01, 2018 8:05 am

Oh, darn, I got so embarrassed that I left without eating with August. I reluctantly sit down on the floor next to the kitchen table. I would sit at the table itself, but it is littered with dirty dishes that my Father never cleaned. If he doesn’t do them tonight, I’ll have to do them for him. As if on cue, the front door opens, and my Father stumbles in. His face is bright red, his eyes are out of focus, there is a line of drool dribbling down his chin, and he clutches a half-full bottle of liquor.
“Hello, Aubrey,” he slurs. Drunk. Again.
“Hi, Papa,” I reply. I stand up and wash a bowl, then fill it with all the leftover pasta. Good thing I made a lot. I hand him the bowl. “You need to do the rest of the dishes,” I add, cleaning the grime off a fork.
“How about I wash you off instead?” he purrs.
Oh no. Sometimes when my Dad is drunk, he makes comments like this because he is love-starved. “I’m capable of cleaning myself, thank you very much,” I reply briskly.
I hear the bowl clatter to the floor, and then my Father is on me. With one hand he covers my mouth, and with the other he grabs the collar of my shirt, choking me. “Let’s play a game in the hidey-hole, Bree,” he whispers seductively.
Oh no! August!

Everything's Better
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

~Instas:

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When It's
🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴
LilacSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disney.devil23 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:56 am

(SHEA UR A GENIUS) I hear a bowl drop in the house. I wonder if Aubrey is in trouble but I decide against it. But then I hear something else, I hear shuffling, struggling almost. I hear a muffled yell, Aubrey! I don't know what to do, If I go I risk someone finding out about me, but if I stay, Aubrey could get hurt. I hear the shuffling getting closer and closer, till I realize whoever is coming, they are coming to the hideout. I look through the small peep hole in the door and see Aubrey being held by a tall older man who looks drunk. I see him holding one hand over her mouth, and the other wrapped around her chest. Where have I seen him before? In the house, I got a glimpse of a picture of her and...her father. Thats her father! I have to help her, but how? Whatever it is I have to do it now. I look at her face, she is terrified. As I watch I think of what my plan is, until finally, I know what Im going to do. I hear aubrey scream, and I run to her ready for a fight. Here we go.
Disney.devil23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me