Escur my Viscet's world (( No posting)) WIP

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Escur my Viscet's world (( No posting)) WIP

Postby Prince Audric » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:10 pm

(( Will keep information about my Viscet' world here, any questions fill free to PM me))

Ezcur is a vast land with many reasons, regions from mountains, flat lands and even a rainforest. The world is home to Viscet's of many shapes and sizes. While some live in city's like Rosewood.. others chose to live wild like there ancestors. they all live in peace for the most part. The sun is known as Tzena, and there are two moons Azula and Vinsar whom guard the night ((Two moon are always at different fazes, its extremely rare for them to be both full The winter solstice accurse once a year where Azula will be crested and Viscar will be partly full.. looking as if they are two parts of one hole. )) It is rumored that one born on the night of two full moons will be the most powerful of them all

Brightcreek
is owned and ruled by Azur it is the home of the Capital Rosewood, here a little town know as Stonecreek can be found, this is one of the main trading hubs in the world of Escur.HeatherStone is a forest outside the town that is the main hunting grounds for Rosewood and everyone living in Brightcreek.

BrightCreek got its name from the bright blue river that flows thru the region.
Last edited by Prince Audric on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BrightCreek

Postby Prince Audric » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:19 pm

In the flat lands of Escur sits the Capital of the land were the King rules. While the other regions have there own laws and lead by Lords they all answer to the King of Rosewood. Being the Capital and one of the home Stonecreek the main hub for trade in the land Brightcreek is also the provider for the main source of Fruit. There main exports being Apples, Pears, peaches and Oranges. There large orchard is nestled in the center of the river that splits off into two rivers, one feeds the Lake in the center of the Orchard were the workers get water from. They Lake is mostly used to store fish, keeping a special trap at the entrance of the lake the fish can come in but not leave, they use this so the fish can breed safely. once breeding season if over they remove the trap.

Heather stone is a large oak forest where they hunt for meat, mostly deer and rabbit are found here but sometimes Fox's take refuge in the old stone fortress that lay in crumbles at the far end of the wood. it is here the Dreamer's Bluff the highest point in the region can be found
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DragonSpine

Postby Prince Audric » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:02 am

WIP

Very cold
Long fur viscets live here

Mountains

Exports, Rocks, Jims , Snowberry's , winter fruit's (( Note to self make up fruits for this ))
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me