God of Chaos Meets a Web And Forms a Spider [No Posting]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

God of Chaos Meets a Web And Forms a Spider [No Posting]

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:07 am

Word Count: 416
Day Completed: 2/25/2018

Hello, there I'm Ariana Black, owner of Cottonwood Horse Ranch. I own many different breeds but you don't want to hear about them. You want to hear about how Spider came to be. Well, it all started when Loki, owned by Lone Wolf, met my girl Arachne. It all started because of an escape artist named, Loki. My friend Lone Wolf has a stable near mine and so it was often that we got to see one another. One day though we met up for highly different reasons. Lone Wolf's new stallion, Loki, had escaped and was running free. Lone Wolf saddled up her mare, Siren and I saddled up my mare Arachne. We decided to check around my north pasture because that was where Lone Wolf's stable hand head towards. It didn't take long to find that troublesome stallion's hoofprints. It looked like he was headed for the stream where I had planted my cherry trees. I had learned cherries were good for horses so I thought to plant them there would be great. Sure enough, there was Loki standing by the stream just under my cherry trees. He was munching on some of the cherries when Arachne let out a welcoming nicker. Loki snorted and looked over at us and it almost seemed like he was clearly interested in something. Suddenly he ran at us and slid to a stop in front of Arachne. Lone Wolf and I were both confused but we didn't really care at the moment as long as we had caught Loki. She placed a rope around his neck and we headed back down to the road where we would go our separate ways. When Loki noticed Arachne wasn't following him, he started fighting Lone Wolf but she insisted she could get home. Days passed and Loki would continue to escape but this time he would run to wherever Arachne was. Finally, Lone Wolf put him in a high fenced pasture with a new kind of lock. He wouldn't be able to get out of that she figured. She soon to be proven wrong. That night there was a bad storm that very night and before she could get to bring Loki in, lightning had struck the fence freeing Loki. Loki slipped out and soon was racing to the pasture that held Arachne. It wasn't long before he helped her escape and the two were running off together not to be seen for months as they headed int the mountains.
Last edited by Ariana Black on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bringing Home a Pregnant Arachne And a Foal

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:13 am

WIP
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A New Friend For Spider

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:14 am

WIP
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Halter Breaking Spider

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:15 am

WIP
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Green Breaking Spider

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:16 am

WIP
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Show Jumping Training For Spider

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:18 am

WIP
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me