[恵比寿] Legendary Viscet #2321

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Sukoshi is better?

The God of Death
No votes
The God of Prosperity
100%

Total votes : 3

[恵比寿] Legendary Viscet #2321

Postby park. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:05 am

恵比寿
EBISU

Gods take many forms.
The god of wisdom has appeared as an old man, withered in terms of looks but thriving with intelligence. This god has also been depicted as an elephant. Neither representation is wrong. Recall: Gods take many forms. Challenging popular gods of peace, joy, family and love are gods that represent other things like war. However, the god of war is not the true sinner. The real evil has a name that's well spread throughout Japanese history. With "Shi" meaning death and "Kami" meaning god, this is the story of the Shinigami: the god of death.

original forum \\ viscets \\ information \\ home \\ familiar \\ reborn \\ relearn \\ god of prosperity \\ credits
Last edited by park. on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[恵比寿] Information

Postby park. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:34 pm

[ FORUM ]
information wrote:
FULL NAME: Sukoshi Arashi 少し 嵐
TITLE: Shinigami 死神, Ebisu 恵比寿
NICKNAMES: Suki, Suko, Shi
AGE: As a Shinigami: Over thousands of years old. Reborn: Young Adult
EYES: brown
PELT: Tan and brown with color changing patterns
FAMILIAR: A tricolor corgi named Rae.

SOUNDTRACK:
You and Me - Shallou

[RELATIONSHIPS ]
relationships wrote:
THE BEST FRIEND

"An extrovert by nature, Rajah is always searching for the center of attention, though he is never far from it. With a magnetic persona and a charming smile, attention seems to find him the moment he enters a room. Rajah is a smooth talker, having learned to be so from a young age. He is capable of making someone feel as if they are the only other person in the world. He is perhaps a bit of a flirt, though rarely does he pursue anything beyond simple flirtations. Rajah is a thief, in which his smooth mannerisms and words help him tremendously.

Capable of talking his way out of tense situations, he is rarely ever caught. He does have a righteous soul, despite his thievery. Strong, courageous, and a dash of recklessness, make him such. He is willing to help just about anyone should they ask him. A helpful, selfless, and overall caring soul, Rajah is far more than just a petty thief. People tend to look heavily on the fact he is some petty criminal, but rarely get to know the true nature of the individual: charming, selfless, righteous." - T h e M a r t i a n

THE SOULMATE

"Ever since Edmund was a child, he was taught to always live by the golden rule; treat others the way you want to be treated. He always wanted to be social and get involved in anything he could. After all, he was always known as being the nosy child in the community; always getting into things he shouldn’t be getting himself into. Such as always listening to other people’s conversations. Although all of this changed after his little “incident.” Frozen in time Edmund realized the world isn’t safe. No one could be trusted, not even your closest friends. At first this was difficult for him to comprehend. Why would someone do such a thing? He didn’t know the answer. And because of this, he decided to live life on his own. By doing so, he realized that now he has no one to worry about, he only has to worry about himself.

Although deep inside of Edmund lies something sweet, the Edmund that no one knows about. He secretly has a soft spot for everyone that he loves. This includes family members, friends, and significant others. When they’re put in danger, Edmund will do anything in his power to save them. Even if it means putting his life in great peril." - lunala.

THE SACRAFICE

Elysian appeared in Sukoshi's life during rough times. She met him, with all his honor, on a battlefield where he would draw his last breath. However, Sukoshi took sympathy for the brave soldier and gave her life for his. Elysian had lived a long life then and was then reborn. Ironically, he saved Sukoshi from drowning without realizing he was returning a debt he owed her. A life for a life. As Sukoshi guessed, Elysian will always be elysian: tranquil, inspiring, beautiful, creative and perfect. Self-sacrifice will always be in his nature. Elysian doesn't appear in her life as much, but every time hes there it is significant and important.

No matter how many lives their soul will have, the duo will wind up meeting each other one way or another. When Sukoshi figured out who she used to be she feels a strong need to find her savior from the park once more. She wants to explain, to thank him and smile knowing they were there for each other. However, she learns that its better to keep her secret safe when she becomes Ebisu. She vows to become his best friend in at least one life.

THE LIL' PUPPERS

Rae appeared in Sukoshi’s life as soon as it began. The familiar was given to her upon her rebirth to help guide her through the life of a god. All gods have a familiar, all except gods of death and floating around Sukoshi’s temple will be the little corgi. For a while, Rae remained on the ground, letting her appear to be only a dog and nothing more. Her name was given to link her to Sukoshi. She is her ray of hope. A death god being reborn as another has never happened before.

[ INFORMATION ]
information wrote:

All death gods have an artifact. The artifact holds information of all those who met the Shinigami. It holds the gods entire legacy in secret, keeping the death and darkness in one specific area to keep the truth from infesting the population. Wherever the artifact resides, the vicinity around it lacks life or light. Some items are old books or withered scrolls. Sukoshi's artifact is an old porcelain vase, dusted a bit, but still standing. Alongside an artifact is a temple. All gods have temples and, of course, the happier the god, the happier the temple. Kami has many temples and other gods, along the line of happiness and future, have rich temples with many human visitors to pray and commerce. However, gods like Sukoshi have hidden temples, once that are often avoided. Her temples is more similar to a shack, dark and covered by dense pine trees. A Shinigami's death does not mean the fall of its temple. Humans will still fear the place even though misery and misfortune will no longer radiate from it. A shinigami's death results in only one known way: fading to dust.

word count: 951 words
Last edited by park. on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:13 am, edited 22 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[恵比寿] Home

Postby park. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:45 am

She was struggling over the concept of home. Of course, as a Shinigami, she never did or would have a home, so thinking about it really didn't mater. But as a god of death, she shouldn't have dwelled on such a subject for so long. Her body wasn't built for anything positive, for any longing. Cognitively, she shouldn’t yearn for a feather stuffed pillow and cotton sheets to call her own. On nights when she worked, physically unable to sleep, she would daydream about normal nightly dreams. She’s never had one.

Shes never dreamed.

The ancient Shinigami overlooked a battlefield atop charcoal clouds. Weapons fired and the smell of gunpowder filled the air. She missed the era of swords and cavalry and of course, honor. This stealthy means of war was cowardly. Instead of the glory days, she had to work in the common era with trenches and poison gas. Her job got a little more easy as centuries went by. Creatures morality was lowering. Their belief in god shortens as their frequency for war simply thickens. Guiding those to death didn’t come as a burden anymore since those she took were often corrupt to some degree. Standing at a conventional level, cet’s often acted good to avoid punishment by law. They lacked true compassion for wrong versus right.

Sukoshi wasn’t one to judge however. She’s never felt happiness and joy before. The only feeling she’s had thats relatively different than what a Shinigami should feel is sympathy. She feels sympathy for the strays.

And just her luck, there is one in the battlefield. He was struggling in the front lines, his shining fur of red and white was coated with dirt and crimson. However, the shine of his blue eyes remained. He led his troops, with dignity and honor. It's been a while since such a soul crossed her path. Shouts echoed throughout the valley and tactics were decided among the soldiers. Elysian was trying his hardest, working through it all to save his soldiers.

Sukoshi took a deep breath, the charcoal clouds slowly ghosting around her paws as her powder held her up, forever undetected. Her name may mean little, quite literally, but her title was well known. Shinigami. If she could feel, then she would have shivered at such a title. She didn't volunteer to become this. Her soul, cycled and spun throughout history was an old one. Every life she lived was that of a Shinigami. Even though she wasn't living, her soul diminished and was reborn like a phoenix. She could have once been male. She could have once been human. However, she does not remember her past lives. She just remembers her current one: here in 1914.

The quiet god thought about how long shes lived as she soared down to claim yet another life and guide them to the next chapter in their life. Her presence alone could knock away a miracle. With her eyes closed and colors dark, she wondered which soldier she'd be taking. The golden trail in front of her led her through a complicated path. Her heart raced upon knowing that she'd be taking someones chance.

This life wasn't right.

It wasn't what she should be doing.

As her heart picked up, the cold emotionless Viscet she was finally broke after laying eyes on who she was to take. He was taking a bullet for a private, his red and white fur partially hidden by his uniform. When his body hit the ground, his soul lifted, but she couldn't do it. How many good good cet's did she have to deny a miracle? This wasn't fair, this whole process wasn't fair. Hurriedly, her fur burst with color, slowly changing her marks as she jumped through his ghostly soul and forced it back into his body.

December 16th 1944: a shinigami is no more.

word count: 645 words
Last edited by park. on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[恵比寿] Familiar

Postby park. » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 am

Her paws were aching and a pressure like no other filled her lung making her crave something shes never needed before: air. Blue surrounded her, invaded her to no end. It was in her mouth, soaking her fur. She could feel a bottom, her paws were pressed against it, but she couldn't will her muscles to push up. Who was what? What was she? What was happening?

Was she dying?

Sukoshi soon learned that she indeed was dying. She was drowning, but before her life could flash before her eyes a second time, she felt sharp nails digging into her collar and pulling her up. When she surfaced from the water she gasped desperately as her body pleaded for air. Water was coughed up and she was pulled over a concrete border and dragged onto pavement. "Are you insane?" a voice hollered from above as the blinding sun blended his patterns of black and white together. Sukoshi got her pathetic self up onto her four legs. She couldn't quite muster the strength to sit up yet.

"What?" she asked, conflicted and confused. Where was she? What day was it? What happened? Why had she been drowning in a fountain?

When the water cleared from her eyes and she adjusted to the suns strong rays, Suki could see a wide open pebble center with chairs and umbrellas to offer shade. Flowers adorned the perimeter of the fountain and looked up at the mighty birch trees above. She was in a park. A Viscet, slightly older than her, was staring at her with confusion. For a moment, she wondered why, but a mirrored emotion soon reflected in her cocoa eyes. He was familiar. "Do I... know you?" she asked.

Her savior, staring at her drenched form seemed to study her ever changing fur. "I don't know... do I?"

Suki was about to answer before a little fluff ball pummeled into her. Shock overwhelmed her when this weird little familiar seemed to cling onto her like they've been friends forever. "Are you okay?" the savior asked as he watched the corgi squirm and yip. "Your familiar threw a fit when you ran up to the fountain. What were you doing?"

Sukoshi backed up, shooed the corgi away, and shook the water from her fur. She willed herself to stand on her two back feet and sighed deeply. "I-I don't know." She didn't know who she was, but oddly enough, she wasn't scared about it. It felt right. She felt free.

"What is your name?" she asked her savior. She noticed that, oddly enough, his eyes seemed to quite literally shine. Her world, lacking color, still couldn't hide how clear his eyes were. He was a very tall Viscet, one of the tallest she's ever seen, however his body built wasn't too big nor too scrawny.

"Elysian," He informed with a sway of his tail. He was confident, but not in an unattractive way. It was nice. He was proud of himself.

"Beautiful, inspiring, peaceful and perfect." she said quietly. "The name fits you. No matter how many lives you live, I believe that Elysian will always be your name."

"I agree. I am very proud of the name my mother gave me and what about you? Whats your name?" he asked.

"Um..." she thought for a moment. One word came to mind, but she couldn't exactly ever remember receiving it. She didn't remember her mother or father or any other family member she had. In a way, it was upsetting. She knew facts, life, judging by the writing on the lanterns and the breezy cherry blossom trees, she must be in Japan. However, she couldn't recall any friends, memories or sense of who she was.

"Sukoshi and this here is..." she looked down at the tricolor corgi with her golden collar. "This is Rae."

"Oh!" Elysian exclaimed. "Little. Your name means little."

word count: 649 words
Last edited by park. on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[恵比寿] Answers

Postby park. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:09 am

Her life was dull. Sukoshi could live with amnesia, she could live alone with Rae, but she couldn't live without color. Especially after knowing what it was. Others, covered in a suffocating blanket of grey, would praise her body's beautiful colors. Why couldn't she see them too?

This lack of color had sunken her mood. It almost felt like shes never smiled before, like shes never loved and instead of focusing on her need for that, she was focusing on her need for color. On a side note, she and Rae were looking for Rajah. Rajah was a quite the charming cet. Sometimes, almost naturally, he could be a bit of a flirt. At first it flustered her, at first she thought it was because of something they shared, but as their friendship strengthened and time went on she learned that the small comments were simply justa part of his personality.

He's helped her a lot. In return for helping her figure out who she is, Rajah was given her oath to never tell a soul about his tiny thievery problem. Well, of course, to him it is not a problem. However, every time his paws landed on a locked handle, Rae would growl with discomfort. Maybe someday the little pup will like Sukoshi's best and only friend. They had met on one of his many missions to complete a project of his. She had found him sneaking into the building she temporarily resided in. The conversation was rather funny. Why pick the lock when I can open it for you? she had asked. She may have no one to love, but memories such as that made her stomach tighten and heart beat. He was such a good friend, even if he didn't believe so.

Rae was the first to find Rajah. Instead of picking a lock, he was half in, half out of a window that was set besides a door. His short paws were desperately trying to open the door from the inside. "Rajah? How long have you been going at this?" she inquired as she eyed the dark cets dark fur that blew in the wind. Rae, as normal, began her fit of growling and barking as if she were some mighty wolf. The corgi's loud mouth hurried her friend along because soon the door was swinging open.

"Success!" he beamed while squirming his way out of the window. His mane, slightly disheveled didn't seem so white anymore.

Sukoshi let out a light chuckle and reached up to pat the dust away. "I may be color blind but I at least I can distinguish the dirt from your mane. How old is this place? What are you looking for here?" She eyed the building, positive that the old Japanese sign hasn't been turned on in decades. "Is this place abandoned?"

Rajah thanked her for the help and ushered her along so no one would see them outside. "Its not abandoned, look at all the prizes inside." he scurried into the dusty room with every floor board creaking at each step. Her could see many blankets covering antique furniture. There were small trinkets, all of which seemed to be ancient. "Look, pieces of artillery from World War I." she said as she nuzzled the metal. "its so... familiar." she admitted.

"Hey, maybe you were born in world war one." Rajah joked as he searched through the books in a bookshelf for anything of his interest. The comment sent a shiver through her form because deep down, she didn't feel like she belonged in this era. Why was she so well informed in the past and so ill informed of the past? The black and blue cet with a tinge of orange had looked through records for anything on her, since they made a deal in the beginning of their friendship and in the end they got nothing. It was frustrating to say the least.

"I don't think I'll ever find out who I am." she said while searching for anything the botanist would like.

"Sukosh, you've had your answer since the beginning. Only you can decide who you are. I think you should stop looking for an answer provided by someone else and instead give yourself one." His wise words lost their impact when the cet had to suddenly catch a handful of books that almost fell along with the broken shelf. Everything in the shop was dated and worn down. She wouldn't be surprised if she fell through the floor anytime soon. "Or, I could give you an answer. You're a kind cet, a little confused and desperate for someone to call yours."

Sukoshi lifted her head from a pot that Rajah could have used. Her eyes were narrowed, the colors on her fur a blazing red. "Excuse me?" she barked. "Desperate?" the sassy cet lashed her tail out and smacked a nearby candle stick in Rajah's direction. He dodged it easily with a lighthearted chuckle. "I am not desperate!" she argued.

"Are you sure?" he walked over towards her with a playful smile. He really was charming. "You make sure to see me everyday. If you ask me, I would guess that I am your only friend. I can tell when you look at others that you're looking for more than one person to talk to."

Sukoshi shook her head, trying not to let her lie show. He was right, but she wouldn't admit to that. Did she really see him everyday? "I don't blame you though," he continued. "Who wouldn't want to spend everyday day with me?"

The tan cet, with an array of colors across her form, let her playful side show through. She bounded forward before tackling Rajah to begin yet another wrestling match. She could see his displeasure, since his friend was making his silent mission of stealth turn into an attack mission, however he also wasn't one to let her win. The two rolled endlessly, Sukoshi really showing her strength, however in the end Rajah pinned her down for the win. "I respect your new tactic of surprise, but I still won."

Indeed, Rajah won, but she would still jump at and opportunity to knock him on his butt. Quickly, Sukoshi narrowed her pretty eyes and kicked up into his side. Rajah fell onto the floor as she exclaimed that a fight is never won until the opponent forfeits. The fun ended when a shout was heard from outside of the shop. A table clashed while a tall jet black vase crashed to the ground. Ash lifted into the shop and sprinkled over Sukoshi like an image.

Everything flooded back. All of it. Who she was, what she did, who she took and how long she did it. She recognized every face and every event. The feelings she ignored on a daily basis suddenly overwhelmed her loving mind all at once until her pupils shrunk and her heart raced. "Sukoshi?" Rajah had ran towards the back of the shop only to realize that his friend was cowering in the pile of ash with a focus on something he couldn't see.

word count: 1,189 words
Last edited by park. on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[恵比寿] Morality

Postby park. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:19 am

Sukoshi's senses were slowly returning to her. She remembered the sound of breaking glass and the feeling of a slight sting, but the visions that interrupted everything seemed so real yet couldn't be. This is who she was? a murderer? Technically, she was not a murderer, just a guide for the dead, but her presence alone caused bad luck. She swallowed miracles and stole everyone's chance. How could she have done that?

"Whats wrong?" Rajah hollered to the dazed cet lying in the dirt. They were in a forest, she could see the pretty trees tops that danced with the rays of sun between their leaves. Her friend must have carried them far. Where was Rae?

"I am a monster," she muttered as she tried to focus on the now and not the past. "That vase, I saw things in it. I swear I am not crazy." she tried to assure him that this wasn't due to insanity. "I know my past and its far longer than we expected it to."

By then Rajah was quiet, listening to what she had to say. When she sat up she could see that he had his items and her little corgi settled in his bag, but there was a slight scratch on his forehead. "Oh no, what happened back there? I blanked out I-" she stopped, guilt heavy in her eyes and the depressed color showing on her fur.

"Sukosh, don't worry. I had to break some glass on our jump out but overall its fine." He assured her, but the attempt didn't work. She felt guilty, like a part of her formal self. "But what do you mean? Who were you?"

She felt better knowing he didn't think she was insane, but the answer he was looking for was something she couldn't will herself to say. Sukoshi stood up and started to pace. She did all of this wrong in the past, but she died breaking to rules to save Elysians life! That wasn't technically her. Like Rajah said, she decides who she is.

"I was a shinigami." she muttered. "The shinigami."

word count: 351 words
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[恵比寿] Color

Postby park. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:31 am

Sukoshi hasn't been visiting Rajah. Not because of something he did, not becaue she was busy, not because she was upset.... she was taking a break. She had left the beauty of the city to discover who she was. If she was reborn in a state such as this with a magical pelt then she could safely assume she wasn't a normal viscet. Her life would be endless. She had buried her nose into every ancient book and all it did was stand as evidence to her previous suspicion. Rae was a familiar. A little logo for others who worship her. During Sukoshi's celebration, little tri-color corgi's would be painted on lanterns and fans.

"It's nice knowing that I am a god." she said as she trudged through the snow of a gray scale forest. Rae was wobbling quickly behind her. Probably not listening since she still insisted on yipping at every squirrel. "But I don't feel as though I deserve such praise from people. What kind of god am I even?" she asked as her problem seemed to way more heavily on her shoulders. "Where should my temple even be? How will I get people to know of me? A new god? That's unheard of. Gods are just reborn as a new person, fully aware of who they are. Like a phoenix birthed from its ashes."

Sukoshi, with her eyes pinpointed on the snow, suddenly bolted. The breeze blowing through her fur and the chill nipping at her muzzle helped calm her down. It couldn't help sort through it all, but at least it did some good. "God! This is confusing!" ironically, she was shouting her own name in vain while angrily kicking the closest tree. "Maybe I was given this as a chance to prove myself as someone good. Since I was never given an option to be so." The young pine shook and fought back with a pile of snow landing on her. The corgi trailing behind started to yip, probably angered for the trees brutal attack. "I am fine!" she hissed while poking her head through the snow. Her body was covered, but it was the chill the concerned her.

For a moment she feared the color.

These woods were dry and bland, but she could still see a hint of color. "What?" she asked to herself. Her corgi, out of reach was still a solid black and white but a chunk of the sky, just below her was a strong baby blue and the angry pine above was a dull juniper. "Rae come here," she called. The corgi, who was already running as fast as her little legs could manage, forced on.

When Rae was just a a foot from her, the tan on her body burst to life. It was no longer grey. "Rae!" Sukoshi shouted whilst squirming from her pile of snow. The corgi jumped, started by her owners abnormally raised voice. "Rae, Rae! Oh my goodness I see color! We have to follow it!" she finally burst from the snow and once she was on her feet, she grabbed Rae in her mouth by the scruff and took off once more. Every time grey returned she would turn to wind up back in the trail of color. Whatever was happening, she was positive it would lead her somewhere. Maybe her temple?

It wasn't a temple. It was a shack.

Sukoshi stopped in the snow and narrowed her eyes. It was a shack the stood in front of a frozen lake. No one would come and worship her. This was a lame excuse of a temple! "Its what I deserve," she muttered under her breath. Sukoshi took a deep breath and moved along. The shack was worn down, unlikely to keep out the cold. It gave her a dark feeling like something bad had happened before her arrival. Could this really be her temple? Could this really be a place of peace?

There weren't any trees near the shack. The only thing she could see where distant pines. Cardinals called while the jays flew around until eventually, they drew her attention to tracks. Her eyes and paws followed the tracks until she could make out a white shape along the perimeter. It was another viscet.

Filled with curiosity, Sukoshi started to run. The slight dip in the snow caused her to almost slip. "Who are you?" she asked as she skid to a halt in front of the newcomer. The tundra looking cet turned around, his man blowing in the wind and saddened violet eyes stared back at him.

Those eyes seemed to hit her with a force like no other. The bits of color she could see must have been places he recently traveled because after their eyes locked, the gods vision suddenly burst with color. The gray scale was gone and strange emotions of love and care nearly suffocated her until she felt like she could cry from relief. "Wh-who are you?" she asked a second time, seated int he snow from the shock.

The cet before her looked confused. She didn't blame him, he was being looked at as though he was a ghost. His patterns were smooth excluding random solid stripes of white. His face, with the strong violet eyes were outstanding. He was a very gorgeous viscet.

"Who are you?" he asked, ignoring what she had said. Sukoshi didn't take offense to it. This seemed to be his place, he didn't seem lost like she was. She was a surprise to him and should be polite.

"My name is Sukoshi. I am..., well I'm a deity."

The cet scoffed a bit, probably assuming she was just being overconfident. She smiled sheepishly since she was coming off as rude. She forgot that being a deity wasn't something normal.

"I'm Edmund," he muttered in that calm and quiet voice of his. He was most definitely closed off, not the happiest cet, but neither was she. He seemed to hold his past heavily in his eyes, however deep within the specks of lavender she could see that there was curiosity in him as well. He most likely wanted to know what she was doing here.

"It's nice to meet you Edmund. I think... we have a few things in common," she guessed, hiding the fact that his presence just gave her color once more. It was odd, how such a isolated and solemn cet could bring her such a beautiful happy thing such as color. Life was strange.

Edmund turned his back to her once more and took a seat at the edge of the lake surrounded by pines. "Please leave me be," his comment wasn't meant to be harsh. She could hear sincerity in his voice. No bite. If she was brought back as a nameless god then she would give herself a title. Since, in the past, she tended to be the closure of ones life she wanted to now stand for prolonging it. Not just in one viscet, but for generations. She wanted to be off something such as a nursery, a place for tranquility and happiness even though her whole life centered on the complete opposite.

She wanted to represent prosperity.

"I cannot leave," she said after mentally declaring her purpose. "You say you want to be alone, but your eyes say something different. Not every experience in life will be as bad as the one in your past."

Edmund lifted his head suddenly and faced the strange color changing cet. "What are you talking about?" he asked.

The deity smiled warmly. "Something happened to you, but don't let it continue to hurt you and cut off your chances at happiness. I didn't. My life before... it was rough. Almost as though I were frozen in this here pond to feel nothing but bitter and cold." she said while thinking back to the time she didn't feel sorrow for those she took. She had no idea how significant her metaphor could mean to him. "This is why I think we have something in common. We could do each other good." Sukoshi fell back until she was laying in the snow and gazing up at the welcoming sky. She wished it were night. The stars felt like family. "Can you show me around this forest?"

Her question seemed to hang heavy on Edmund's shoulders. He was hesitant, but the colors in her fur changed to match the color of his eyes. Her positivity was addicting. He opened his mouth and before he could answer, she was already smiling. Sukoshi was sure he wouldn't say no.

It was the smile that made him say yes.

word count: 1,448 words
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[恵比寿] Likes and Dislikes

Postby park. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:10 am

corgis
fried rice with bean sprouts
ramen
reading
the sunrise and sunset
warm ginseng tea
the japenese language.
bonfires
culture
helping others
x
x
xxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxx
x
x
x
x

dislikes:
her past
the snow
cats
lack of color
liars
harsh reality
technology (old soul)
cucumbers
walking uphill
her current generation
dramatic individuals
Last edited by park. on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[恵比寿] Credits and Comments

Postby park. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:27 am

word count: 5,332 words.

credits: thank you to lunala. for supplying me with the handsome Edmund. I didn't think I would be seeing/ working with him again and I get to! Also, thank you for the description of your boy and letting me write with him to the best of my ability. Your kindness during all of this is greatly appreciated. Thank you to T h e M a r t i a n for letting me use Rajah. He's so cute and perfect oh my goodness I love his personality and the fact that hes a thieving botanist is so unique! Also, thanks for writing his description!

comments: Sukoshi is the name of my floofy Shiba Inu. She has dementia, but its mild so shes happy at home and doesn't mix anything up. We didn't get her at a young age, actually shes been in my life for two years when my mothers boss discarded her like trash for a new puppy. She wanted to put Sukoshi to rest for no reason and we stopped that from happening. Once day the old doggo walked too much in my backyard when going potty on the hill and my parents insisted that I put her down since she was limping so much and was in pain. However, instead I took her to the vet, got medication and after a week that limp was gone. Twice I've saved her life and shes surely made mine much more enjoyable. Overall my little piggy is still a healthy little piggy. This cet is dedicated to her.

Also, if I do not win this cet the winner may have her art c:

park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me