♥ writing challenge by crows.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

♥ writing challenge by crows.

Postby mooney » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:42 am

inspired by this writing challenge made by crows.
    feel free to post comments below ?? haha

number 25 c:

"something's wrong."

i hear the words, but my brain won't pick them up. i try to grasp the sentence, i repeat them in my head, but for some reason it won't stick. i blink, my vision is going blurry. i ask myself why that is; why is my body reacting this way?

"what?" i say, my voice raspy and hoarse.

"something is wrong. with me."

her voice sounds like what touching a cloud must be like. it always makes me want to smile. but somehow, today it does not. i take a breath, try to gather my thoughts. it doesn't work; my head is still spinning, and my sight is getting worse by the second.

"charlie? are you ok? do you need to sit down?" her words hang in the air, and i don't respond to them.

"i should have told you to sit down first... i'm sorry." i can see her walking towards me, feel her arms around my waist, helping me to a seat. grabbing the chair, i feel the gravity, stronger than ever, pulling me down until i am seated. i sit like that for a long time. i blink hard. the world around me is still shapeless, but i can just identify a small table on the opposite side of the room. i realise she has gone.

the whiteness around me is nowhere near as calming as it usually is. all the walls and the ceilings are of the same, dull colour. the floor has a hint of grey, but is equally plain.

a nurse walks past me, dressed in the same, uninspiring colours as the surroundings. i realise everything looks clearer now, and stand up, still with a tight grip on the chair. someone walking past me asks if i'm in need of assistance, and i shake my head. i am not the one who needs help. she is.

suddenly, she is standing in front of me again. i look at her, and force a smile. i want to remember her. the way she smells, the way her hair falls down her back. i want to remember it all, i think to myself, and embrace her. she hugs back, her arms holding me so tightly it feels like she's never going to let go. and i don't want her to.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.
just ur regular, confused
adult! she/they, norway,
pms are always open <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
» So High School «
Taylor Swift
0:13 ─〇───── 3:35
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ writing challenge by crows.

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:08 pm

Stay alive
*sniffs*
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sarenki » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:46 am

Woah, the descriptions are amazing - a great picture in my head. Your writing is really underrated! Good job on this prompt. Keep up the great work. I'll add you as a friend! :)
sarenki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooney » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:15 am

CharlottMay wrote:Woah, the descriptions are amazing - a great picture in my head. Your writing is really underrated! Good job on this prompt. Keep up the great work. I'll add you as a friend! :)

thank you so much ;v; you're so sweet ♥

Ranger of the North wrote:
    Stay alive
    *sniffs*

; v ;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.
just ur regular, confused
adult! she/they, norway,
pms are always open <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
» So High School «