frontierclan writing storage | rise | dnp

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

frontierclan writing storage | rise | dnp

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:45 am

"Welcome to the last frontier. Congrats, you’ve made it to the edge of the world. Is it as interesting as you had hoped?”

Level: 4
Number of Cats: 10/15

Here is where I'll be storing all the writing for my rise Clan. Most of it will be by me, if it is not I will credit it.

Please do not post! If you want to talk pm me!

Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wildstar's journey | by Wileyfangs

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:46 am

Wileyfangs wrote:
    "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," The words are spoken to the still air, caught by the wind.
    It had been two moons since Wildsight began her journey. She felt the strange longing to go back, but her anger at her sisters's refusals to join her burned in her mind. Of course they wouldn't leave. They liked for everything to be the same.

Say in and day out.
    Not to say her old clan wasn't fun, it was just...stagnant. Dull. Boring.
    The same prey every day, the same sun and the same moon. Sometimes she wondered if her ancestors really wanted it to be this way. Even the prey ran slower there. Not that she was really catching any of the faster kind here.

But it was fun to try!

The bird fluttered, preparing to flap away but Wildsight batted it out of the air and to the snowy ground before quickly biting it's neck. The area she was in was snow encrusted really, and leaf-bare's thorny winds sliced along her lithe frame making her shudder against the cold. This was the first piece for prey she'd had in awhile and though she wasn't sure what kind of bird it was, she wasn't going to complain. The bird was actually bigger than she thought, not that she was complaining.

Dragging it back to her makeshift den in the snow was harder than it should have been.
    She blamed the two moons she spent traveling alone the cold wind's rebuttal not helping her dour mood but by the time she made it to her den, she was thankful. She gave thanks to starclan for the meal and began tucking into the large bird, purring with delight.
    For how hard it had been to catch, it tasted wonderful, far better than those slow moving rabbits back home.

Home.

The thought of home made the tabby pause and she sighed.
    She missed home. It had only been two moons and in those two moons, she spent it living an adventure she'd never believed she could! But she missed her clanmates. She missed her sisters. She curled in tighter, listening to the wild winds as they howled into a storm.

Taking her prey she drug it deeper into the den to escape the cold and she sighed.
    "Yeah...a great idea..."

XXX

The storm passed without so much as an incident and after finishing off the rest of the bird, Wildsight climbed out of the den and into the frigid air. If the cold hadn't bothered her before it certainly was now but she had to press on.

The positive thing was that the sun was out and melted away some of the snow and warmed her pelt. As she walked through the snowy forest she began to notice that the treeline was growing thinner and the way much steeper. She felt an air of finality as she gazed up at sheer mountains and dark skies. She glanced back behind her and was surprised by how far she had gone.

All on her own.

Feeling a new sense of purpose, the tabby she-cat turned back to the task at hand. She may never see her old clan again...but something told her to press on and she listened to the instinct.

'They had their chance,' she thought and without further stalling she leapt onto the first rock out cropping and made her journey up. The mountain was large, and cold. Worse than the snow forest and yet despite it's harsh climate and slippery surfaces, Wildsight felt more excitement than she had in days. She was getting closer to something she didn't know but her instincts told her to keep going. So she did. She dug her claws in, pushed herself up and walked precariously on edges of snowy ledges and around drops. This part of the journey was quiet, but instead of feeling lonely like before, the she-cat felt a renewed sense of purpose. 'Almost there!' It wouldn't be until later that she'd discover she was only half the way there. The true challenge lied in wait at the base of the mountain and it would decide her destiny.

XXX

--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

missing the sky

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:59 pm

So this was what the sky was supposed to look like.

He was so used to the big city, to the lights and noise and endless bustle. There, people were doing things at all hours of the day and night, and the sky was always a darkness above him, speckled with a few tiny stars. He had come to think of that as normal. The chaos was an almost comforting familiarity, and the sky above was a peaceful quilt of black.

Now, here he was, in a place so very far away, and the whole world was asleep. The only sounds he could hear now were the crickets, softly chirping, and his own breath. He didn’t know what to think about that, let alone what he now saw above him.

He was sitting at the edge of the void, looking up, and instead of the blanket of darkness there were thousands and thousands of tiny stars. So many little white pinpricks in the dark that turned the sky into a curtain of light. It was glorious and terrifying. So beautiful, but so scary. Because if these two things were different in this new world, then what else would change?

The white tom was so lost in thought that he almost didn’t hear the other cat coming up behind him. Ah, yes. Wildstar, wasn’t it? The energetic tabby and apparent leader of this new ‘Clan’ she wanted to start. Hardly much of a group when it was only him and her. He didn’t turn around, merely said, “If you’re trying to sneak up on me it’s not going to work.”
. “No! No, not at all!” He could imagine her horrified expression. It was hilarious just thinking about it. “I just wanted to ask you... how you were doing.”
. He pondered whether he wanted to answer that question, and then pondered how cold the night air was against his fur. His gaze never once left the stars as he said, “Oh, I’m doing fine, myself. Positively ‘chill’, as the young cats say.”
. If she noticed the pun she didn’t mention it. Instead she padded up and sat next to him, looking up just as he was. “Do you like the stars?”
. Did he like the stars. What a silly question. “If I didn’t like them I wouldn’t be out here watching them, now would I?” he snarked. Then he sighed. “There were never this many back home.”
. “Oh! Yeah, there weren’t as many where I came from, either. Probably more than you, but still. I guess at the end of the world we get the best view, you know? No twolegs to mess things up.”
. “What is it called?” he asked, suddenly, gaze lowering to look at Wildstar intently. He wanted a name for the incredible sight before him.

She returned his look and smiled at his apparent interest. “My family called it the Star river. They said that every star was a cat that had gone on, and they were watching over us from above. Forever.”
. He couldn’t help but feel a bit defeated at that. If so few stars rested above the city, then did that mean there weren’t any cats in the sky who cared about him? Perhaps they had all been here, awaiting his arrival. Wouldn’t that be interesting. But more worryingly, why was he sort of maybe believing in dead cats who turned into stars?
. The white-furred cat tossed aside the idea for the moment and instead said, “Well, you’re quite the star when it comes to information, but I’ll admit I’ve been kind of spaced out here for a while. I’m pleasantly surprised you came to inquire about my wellbeing.”
. Oh, this time she noticed. She was staring at him with an expression of both shock and excitement. “Did... did you just make some puns?” Wildstar asked intently. He responded by shifting his gaze back to the stars and staring as if nothing had happened, though he still couldn’t stop the little smirk as the corner of his mouth twitched.

Wildstar laughed, and he thought that she would go then, but she still had one last question. “By the way...”
. “Yes?” she seemed hesitant to ask, which was very unlike her. How strange.
. “I was just wondering... you never told me your name. What do you want me to call you, now that we’ll be together a lot?” Oh. That’s what she’d wanted to know.

He had been on his own as long as he could remember, so he’d never given himself a proper name. Quickly, he looked back on his memories, on his life, and his gaze returned to the sky. The star river. This was what he’d been missing out on his whole life.

Missing.

It wasn’t the best, but he thought it had a nice ring to it. “Missingsky,” he said at last. “There’s your name.”

She left him alone after that, and he spent an hour more looking at the sky, pondering his new name. Missing the sky. It would have to do.

The stars seemed even brighter than before.

Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chapter 1 : new beginnings

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:19 pm

”So this is it, then,” Missingsky said, looking around the barren hollow in the middle of the trees. “Home sweet home.”
. “Look, I know it’s not optimal right now, but I’m sure we can turn it into a brilliant place! I’ll plant flowers, and you can add whatever you like,” Wildstar argued. She was standing in the middle of the clearing, looking around with hopeful eyes. Missing hated how infectious her optimism was.
. I mean, sure, why not make a home for cats in the middle of literally nowhere, with a raging river to one side and the endless deadly drop-off on the other? Brilliant idea! He wondered how long it would take for one of them to fall to their deaths.
. Ah, dear, there he was, being morbid again, staring off into the distance and stuck in his thoughts. “I’m sure it’ll do,” Missing said at last, faint frown on his face. “I’m more worried as to how we find more cats. These Clans, you said - they have fairly large groups? There are quite literally two of us. On the edge of the world. No one’s going to come out here looking for a new home.”
. “Oh, Missing! Don’t you worry. StarClan will make sure it all works out. And if things get tricky, we can always head back to your city to mind more cats.” Wild was determined. It was kind of sweet, actually.
. So Missingsky allowed himself to smile. “I’ll be fine, dear. We’ll make sure this camp is purrfect by the time we’re finished.”
. Wild’s shocked face was well worth the pun.

“Missing! Not again!”
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: frontierclan writing storage | rise | dnp

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:04 pm

founder’s challenge
Rules;
- Your founder must be the main character
- Drawings must be lined, flat colored, and include at least a partial background
- All characters in the drawing must be recognizable (exception: misc NPCs/ancestors, but try to use real Rise cats)
- The drawing must focus on the prompt. Drawings that don't clearly display the prompt, will not count.
- Don't rush it. Try to be neat. Use this as an opportunity to develop your founder
- You do not have to do the tasks in order, but you DO NEED to display them in order
- You may include SHORT captions with your drawings.

All of the prompts may not apply directly to your character, such as if your founder was a loner they would not have become an apprentice. You can tweak these tasks to fit your character, as long as they are relatable. You also have the option to use the challenge as is, and just not make the events cannon.
Some of the tasks may be foreshadowing to future events. Just because you draw your founder in Starclan doesn't mean your founder is dead at the end of the challenge. Your founder does not die or lose a life unless you submit the form in the archives.

Note: suggested "life stage transition"(kit->apprentice->warrior->deputy->leader->Starclan) points are bolded.
196-199 may be done as if they are alive or deceased and starry.

1. as a kit
2. playing with friends or siblings
3. talking to/pestering their parent figure
4. sleeping
5. playing their favorite game
6. stalking a moss ball
7. begging to go outside
8. trying to sneak out
9. getting scolded
10. playfighting
11. experiencing their first snow
12. SUPER EXCITED
13. "I'm not sleepy"
14. Trying to be helpful
15. Stuck
16. Chasing a bug
17. Chasing their tail
18. Listening to a story
19. as the hero in their favorite story
20. tripping/falling/stumbling
21. seeing something scary
22. At their apprentice ceremony
23. getting their apprentice name
24. greeting their mentor
25. seeing the outside world
26. learning to hunt
27. learning to fight
28. climbing a tree/rock
29. very confused
30. preparing for first fight
31. following a flying bug
32. with their favorite object
33. with their favorite food
34. sniffing flowers
35. with their best aprpentice-aged friend
36. training with mentor figure
37. helping an elder/queen/other cat
38. being yelled at by a cranky elder
39. listening to a story
40. during their final assessment
41. receiving their warrior name
42. in a drawing that represents their name
43. with someone who is proud of them
44. first patrol as a warrior
45. meeting cats from another clan
46. Seeing a new animal for the first time
47. first hunt without their mentor
48. first crush
49. with best friend as a young warrior
50. playing with kits
51. getting their apprentice
52. training apprentice to fight
53. training apprentice to hunt
54. congratulating apprentice
55. defending camp from danger
56. saving a kit from a sticky situation
57. comforting a scared kit
58. fighting side by side with another cat
59. doing what they do in free time
60. being chased by dogs
61. covered in leaves
62. covered in mud
63. relaxing in the sun
64. grooming
65. watching apprentice's assessment
66. apprentice's warrior ceremony
67. making a nest for an elder
68. in the snow
69. in the rain
70. in the wind
71. at night
72. frustrated
73. happy
74. excited
75. angry
76. sad
77. cold
78. heartbroken
79. in love
80. jealous
81. embarassed
82. protective
83. deep in thought
84. having fun
85. in a dream
86. getting wet paws
87. found a twoleg thing
88. being a hero
89. fearful
90. running
91. jumping
92. hiding under something
93. hiding in grass
94. trapped
95. stalking something
96. organizing patrols
97. giving a clanmate a gift
98. at a clan meeting
99. stubbed their paw
100. becoming deputy
101. meeting a nice stranger
102. meeting a mean stranger
103. doing what they think is right, but might not be
104. eavesdropping
105. accidentally hearing something they weren't supposed to
106. in twoleg place
107. meeting a street cat
108. meeting a kittypet
109. crossing a thunderpath
110. helping the medicine cat look for herbs
111. carrying herbs for the medicine cat
112. keeping an injured/sick cat company
113. thorn in paw
114. scratching an itch
115. reinforcing/building dens
116. in unfamiliar territory
117. lost
118. mourning
119. when they found out they would lead their clan
120. going to share tongues with Starclan (or the equivalent)
121. receiving life 1
122. receiving life 2
123. receiving life 3
124. receiving life 4
125. receiving life 5
126. receiving life 6
127. receiving life 7
128. receiving life 8
129. standing with ancestors in Starclan
130. returning to the clan with 9 lives
131. addressing the clan for the first time as leader
132. picking a deputy
133. having a meeting with the medicine cat
134. having a wound tended
135. having a serious meeting with deputy/warriors
136. addressing the clans at a gathering
137. settling a gathering dispute
138. causing a gathering dispute
139. holding an apprentice ceremony
140. holding a warrior ceremony
141. holding a clan meeting
142. leading a patrol
143. spending time with their best friend
144. receiving a prophecy
145. seeing a sign from their ancestors
146. in a nightmare
147. in a good dream
148. losing a life
149. watching their clan
150. patrolling alone
151. border dispute
152. meeting another clan's leader
153. helping another clan
154. in another clan's camp
155. on another clan's territory
156. in their den
157. keeping kits out of trouble
158. in an argument
159. after winning an argument
160. after losing an argument
161. reprimanding a clan member
162. spending time with an elder
163. making a nest
164. reminiscing
165. proud
166. feeling strong
167. feeling weak
168. planing something
169. stretching
170. sharpening their claws
171. watching birds
172. looking at the sky
173. looking at their reflection in water
174. from a birds eye view
175. from the view of something small
176. from a warrior's perspective
177. from the perspective of a kit
178. from the perspective of an elder
179. best memory
180. found a four leaf clover
181. found nest of pretty bird eggs
182. covered in pretty flowers
183. saw a ghost
184. in the light of the full moon
185. memory of mother
186. memory of father
187. memory of siblings/kithood
188. watching the sunrise/sunset
189. telling their favorite story from the elders
190. as the hero in a new legend (exaggerate!)
191. watching their clan mourn their death
192. giving their successor a life
193. watching over their kits/grandkits from Starclan
194. reuniting with dead mate/friend/parent/kit in Starclan
195. delivering a prophecy
196. with the other high ranks in their clan
197. with their mate and kits
198. with their entire family (including deceased)
199. a reference for each life stage
200. with stars in their fur and eyes
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flicker arrives

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:29 pm

Flicker came next.

Wildstar and Missingsky were patrolling the border, as they had decided to, but this time instead of the open waters of Blackthorn in front of them, there was a cat. A very large one, at that. It was kind of intimidating but he seemed to have good intentions, so Wild approached the newcomer hoping for the best.
. “Hey. I’m Wildstar, this is Missingsky. You know you’re on Clan territory, right?”
. “Oh,” said the cat. So he hadn’t. “I'm just following the river. Do you happen to know where it leads from here?”
. Just the ocean, as far as Wild knew. She was about to reply but Missing stepped forward, hostile. Dangerous. “Goes right into the ocean. If you tide to go there, you’d sea nothing but open waters.” Oh, dear, he was back at it with the puns.
. She slapped him with her tail and quietly hissed "Missing!" Then her attention turned back to the first cat and she said, “He is right, though. Not much past us. We’re the end of the world.”
. "The end of the world..." Flicker seemed to go silent, thoughtful, for a long moment. Then, something changed in his eyes, and he nervously added, "You Clanners happen to accept new recruits?”
. “Yes!” exclaimed Wild. Oh my goodness, someone wanted to join the Clan! Even though it only had two people in it! She'd be telling Missing 'I told you so' when they got back. No wait, too much enthusiasm. “Sorry. Yes, of course! We’re kind of trying to put together a group, you’d be welcome to stay with us. The name’s Wildstar, Mr. Bad Pun over there is Missingsky. We’re FrontierClan.”
. “Flicker,” replied Flicker. And that was it. He was in.
Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flicker's tale

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:53 pm

Flicker's backstory!! To edit so that -
. Flicker is not a maine coon
. Flicker doesn't lose an eye

history;
It's cold. It's so cold and the snow beneath his tiny paws feels like a million needles. Here he is, venturing out into the open air for the first time in his young life, and he already hates it.
. "Flicker! Come on, you aren't a scaredy-cat, are you?" Flight is taunting him. She's standing in the middle of the snow with their brother, Moss, grin bigger than ever. If that were even possible.
. "You might as well get it over with." At least Moss is sympathetic. The tiny tabby is shivering as he looks at his brother, and it's what convinces him to join them out in the open. Flicker takes his first steps out of the den and feels amazed and terrified at the same time. Oh, and cold. Can't forget cold.
. Their mother, Roam, is watching from the den, a small smile on her face as she sees her three kits romping through the patch of forest right outside the den. Flicker reached Moss and rubbed up against him, trying to warm him up. Even if he was freezing, he had his siblings and his mother. They were family, and at that moment, everything was right with the world.

By the time they were all 10 moons old, they were going on adventures of their own during the day. Roam had told them to go to the river to try fishing, and they were all incredibly excited to try.
The river was only a short walk from home, so they had gotten there quickly and now Flicker was staring into the water, frown on his face.
. "This is stupid, there haven't been any fish here for moons," groaned Moss. The smaller cat had gotten more and more antagonistic as he had grown up. Flicker didn't really like him as much anymore. Still, Moss was his brother, and he still wanted him to succeed (though why couldn't he stop complaining?).
. "Look, don't worry about it," Flicker shrugged. "Let's look around, there's probably fish somewhere."
. Flight waved her paw at them. "Get back, you're casting shadows over the water. If your squabbling doesn't scare them off that certainly will."
. "Fine," said Flicker, starting to step back, but then there were two paws on his back as Moss shoved him into the water.

Flicker emerged from the water, sputtering and infuriated. "That's it! Moss, you get back here!" He floundered towards shore, blinded by his anger.
. He doesn't quite remember how it goes. He's spent too long trying to forget by now. He only remembers how it ends - a brief fight, Flight screaming at them to stop, and then his face hurts and oh my goodness Moss had clawed his face -
. Flicker doesn't see. He doesn't know. He runs into the woods, howling in pain and terror, trips down a cliff, and knows no more.

When he comes to, he's somewhere completely unknown.

He had tumbled down beyond anywhere he and his siblings had ever been. There was no way he'd be able to get back up in the state he was in... his paws were so sore, his head was pounding. And by StarClan, his face burned.
. The tabby stumbled off in a random direction. Not towards the cliff - into the forest. He had to find food, shelter... and he had to find a way back up to his family.
. It took two moons - two long months where he explored the space along the cliff. But in the end, he figured out how to get all the way back up - a hidden, less sloped path far further along. He took it back up, excited to get home - to see his family again at last. "Moss! Flight! Roam!" he called as he ran back to the familiar clearing.
. The space was quiet as Flicker finally returned home. He looked in all the familiar spots... but they were gone. All of them. And from the looks of it they had been for a while.

He stayed there for one night, in the desperate hope that maybe they would come back. They didn't. Flicker was well and truly on his own.
. It was time to move on.

The river near his home - that had to lead to somewhere, right? He was sure that if he followed it, maybe he'd find something. So the forlorn cat started off on an adventure. Well, it felt nothing like one - more like an exile, really, but he was determined to make the most of it. It wasn't like he had anything better to do.
. Flicker went upstream, instead of downstream - maybe that was a mistake. He trekked right up into the mountains, through the snow. It was so cold, and after two weeks of wandering he was just so tired. He dragged himself into a cave, a spot of shelter from the snowstorm outside, and fell into a restless slumber.
. His dreams were full of confusion. He dreamed that he was lost in a deep, winding labyrinth, with no way out. The walls were tall and not even the moon shone above him in the dark sky. Quite frankly, it was worrying. With only a few small starts to light his way, he felt more and more lost the longer he wandered.
. The maze got him panicked, really. He didn't like being trapped, and the walls felt like they were closing in. Flicker found himself backed into a corner, trying to calm down.
. It took several minutes, but he did - he slowed his breathing back down, and started off on another path, to try and figure out how to escape. He followed the light, followed his intuition - and finally, finally, he got himself out. It was his panic that had kept him locked in the maze, it had to be, he thought. Maybe, if panic was bad, everything else was, too. Maybe it was his emotions that had made his journey more difficult.
. Flicker vowed never to feel too deeply about anything ever again.

The river ended shortly upstream after that, and there was no way he could survive in the mountains, so he went the other way. Down the mountain, back through familiar forests, and then to new territory. It was quite a while after he started smelling cats again - unfamiliar ones - that he was stopped by a group of... two? Two cats far smaller than himself. The first looked incredibly fierce, fur fluffed out, but the second had a kind, if nervous smile.
. “Hey. You know you’re technically trespassing, right? This is Clan ground,” the more friendly one said.
. Oh. Oh! That’s why he had smelled so many cats further upstream, and these two here. Mother had told stories of the Clan cats a long time ago. Some intriguing cats, that was for sure. He avoided the question for the moment, hoping to learn a bit more about what was around this place.
. “I’ve just been following the river. Do you happen to know where it leads from here?”
. The first cat snorted. “Goes right into the ocean. If you tide to go there, you’d sea nothing but open waters.”
. “Missing!” the second cat hissed, before saying “He is right, though. Not much past us. We’re the end of the world.”
. “The end of the world...” Flicker whispered. He thought about his options. He’d been traveling for many moons - perhaps this was the end of his journey? “You Clanners happen to accept new recruits?”
. “Yes!” exclaimed the second. “Sorry. Yes, of course! We’re kind of trying to put together a group, you’d be welcome to stay with us. The name’s Wildstar, Mr. Bad Pun over there is Missingsky. We’re FrontierClan.”
. “Flicker,” replied Flicker. And that was it. He was in.

Yes, the fact that there were only two cats in this group so far was a bit suspicious, but they had good intentions and he found it adorable, really. For the first night in many moons, he had a warm bed, and the company of some others.

The next morning Wildstar asked what he’d like his name to be.
. “What?” said Flicker. He already had a name, was he supposed to get a new one? His indignant exclamation and confused stare was enough for Wild to launch into an explanation of how warrior names worked. It sounded very strange.
. “Just... let me think about it for a bit.”
. So think he did. Having a new name for a new life didn’t sound half-bad. Especially if his new name included the old one. His eyes were the color of fire, so... flame? Flickerflame? No, that sounded wrong. Maybe... Flameflicker.
. He told Wildstar of his choice soon after, and they held a mini-ceremony in the too-big camp. Flameflicker. Yes, he was getting used to it already.

The next few weeks were exciting, a time of deep discovery. Apparently Wildstar had a thing for flowers, and she was planting them all around the camp. Plants had always intrigued him, so he did some testing out with the various flowers and herbs and started to keep a stash of his various findings in one of the empty dens.
. Flameflicker was enjoying his new position as the unofficial herbalist. This group... it was small, but he liked it. Perhaps it would be his home for quite a while.
. The sun was rising. It meant he could start again.

a short tale
At night, Flameflicker dreams of fireflies.
. He dreams of forest fires, lighting up the dark with their ever-hungry flame. He was trapped, stuck, why was he stuck again - and his siblings were off to one side, pointing and laughing as the fires came ever closer.
. "You're worthless," says Moss, and the fire is in his brother's eyes, in his heart. "I should have taken your eye when I went for your face.”
. "Sorry, brother," mocks Flight, "but you're not worth saving."
. There's a flaming tree above him, and there are fireflies around him but they're actually made of fire, they're burning his fur and his eye and his face and it all hurts so much -
. The tree falls and then -

And then he wakes up. But he is not alone. Missingsky is watching him.
. “What do you want?” Flicker asks, so conflicted that another cat had finally seen him wake up from one of his nightmares. What was he supposed to do? What did it mean?
. Missing didn’t say a word - perhaps he knew how easy it would be for this to go wrong. Instead, he padded to the entrance of the den and flicked his tail. A message. Come follow me.
. They sat outside for several hours, staring at the sky and saying nothing, till the thoughts swirling in Flameflicker’s head had slowed and the sun was rising over the horizon.

Missingsky didn’t ever comment on what he had seen, on a Flicker in his moment of weakness. Instead, he seemed to always notice when the larger cat was having a nightmare, and would always be by his side when he awoke to chase away his inner demons.
. Maybe this Clan wasn’t half bad after all.
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Wed May 02, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cat concept ideas

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Cat concepts!!

3 hms (100, 352, 336)
3/5ths of a cat!

Skythief and Sunfriend
Skythief, a sly con-man (or con-cat) with a love of shiny things
and his sister Sunfriend, the unwilling ally who is so fed up with Sky's antics

Owl and Quail

Sharkfighter
He dwelled by the ocean, just downstream of FrontierClan territory - a loner who was anything but solitary. He came by to visit so often, to tell tall tales of his adventures and update the clanners on news. Despite living on his own, he loved the social life... so, when at last Wildstar asked him to join, he agreed right away.

Always one to brag, even his name is a testament to all the brave deeds he’s apparently performed. Wild asked him, and he chose Sharkfighter, for, as he said, ‘the beasts were very common down there,’ and he often had to wrangle with them.

In truth he’s just a coward who wants to be appreciated, and he feels like if he doesn’t seem impressive that no one will care about him. Shark can’t keep it a secret forever... but he’s certainly going to try.

kestrel, robin, finch, sparrow, merlin

Thymebreeze

duskdreamer
The Clan would often see him lost in his thoughts, oblivious to the world. Whenever anyone asked him what he was thinking about, he always replied with a small smile and a short reply of ‘secret things’. It seemed to just be a strange thing he did, but then they noticed these little things popping up that really improved Clan life. No one confessed to it, but they all knew it was Dusk.
. When it came time to get his name, he chose -dreamer, for he was always in other places, dreaming up wonderful things.

He came to them in the night. Wildstar asked for his name - he said Dusk. It was always his favorite time of day, when the light was fading and night began. So, given the opportunity to choose what he would be called... how could he pass up such an opportunity?

He'd always been a kittypet. The simple life - a good home with a warm bed to sleep in every night. But then Duskdreamer heard of the wild cats... and he left his home. It was a long time before he found FrontierClan. He still doesn't know if the journey was worth it.

The night was thick and dark, and he had been waiting by the border for hours already for a patrol to stop by. He'd been fairly interested in joining a Clan, after all. They had so many strange customs - especially that one about names, right? He'd had enough time while he waited here. He knew the name he wanted.
. Dusk, of course, would be the first part. That strange time, stuck between night and day, was always his favorite, and how could he not name himself after that? It was simply perfect.
. It was the second part that took him longer to figure out. He pondered a great many things, but eventually settled on dreamer. Why? It sounded ethereal, beautiful, and besides, he'd always been the one to daydream. To think up ridiculous new ideas. Yes, Duskdreamer fit quite well.
. As he waited by the border, he wondered what these Clanners would think of his new name.

He's a quiet, nervous fellow who loves the night and spends most of his time in his head, thinking up the things he's going to do next. He invents quite a number of interesting devices, like sticks scattered throughout the territory with specific claw marks to spread news to neighboring Clans. (Duskdreamer is very fond of that one)

Ashenwing
A S H E N W I N G
“The journey is more important.”
ashenwing | female | 44 moons | archivist | FrontierClan | theme song | sunlitsecrets

A dream they had:
Ashenwing is, surprisingly, not shocked to discover that she’s a bird. In any normal circumstance she would be panicking, but here? Now? The dream world was different. Anything was fair game, and she was too lost in the dream to question it.
. So a bird she is. A raven, with long, black feathers that reflect the moon and long, taloned feet. She opens her mouth to say something - only caws - and then, somehow, lifts off the ground and flaps away, like it were completely natural to her.
. The world below gets smaller and smaller, feeling more and more distant with each wingbeat. The sounds of the forest fade away until it’s just her and the clouds, nothing but the wind ruffling her feathers and her constant flaps.

It’s quiet. And it’s beautiful. Such a silence is rarely found in a FrontierClan - as much as she loves the place, the hustle and bustle of Clan life can get a bit much at times for the once-loner. Even in a dream, she has to appreciate these moments.
. She soars around for a while, in and out of the fog, until she’s woken up by a noise outside. Yawning drearily, Ashenwing steps outside and looks up. A raven drifts by above her, its lonely caw echoing through the night.
. Ashen smiles. And then she goes back to sleep.

----

Northsky
His mother loved the stars. She would look at them every night and dream of going there one day. Her favorite star was the north star - it always shone in the same place, lighting her way every night, and soon that one star became like an old friend to her. So of course when she had a kit she named him Northkit, after the star that lit up her life.
. Northkit grew up hearing tales of that star, and he became incredibly curious. So at a young age, he decided he would fulfill his mother's dream and travel to that star. Late at night, when everyone else was asleep, he went on an adventure of his own. But no matter how far he traveled on his little paws, the star never got any closer.
. He ended up on a hill, looking up at the sky, unaware of the fact that he was completely and utterly lost.

Northpaw's first day as an apprentice was deeply exciting, if a bit scary. He got stuck on one of the islands in the middle of the river, with no idea of how to get back through the raging water. Wildstar got worried when it started raining. She jumped across the Blackthorn river and grabbed his scruff, dragged him back to relative safety.

That night, he brought Wildstar outside to look at the stars. "That's the one that Mom always liked best! It's where I got my name!" Northpaw said. He told his mentor and the leader that he wanted to go see it one day.

"North... I'm sure you will.”

He never had a true apprenticeship. The day before he was supposed to become one, that’s when the chaos happened. It ended in him and Smokedance running for their lives, to find a new home in some unknown land. The foxes had come and taken everything that Northkit knew. Even his dear mother was gone.
. Still, Smokedance taught him the basics - how to hunt and fight. And it would have to do... he would get no other education until he arrived at Wildstar’s border.

----

Warrior Name: Summermist
Why?: She loves the way it sounds, really. Summerpaw has always been one to love words - the way they sound, the way they fit together. She's spent ages thinking about what she'd want for a warrior name... and Summermist just sounds so beautiful. It draws up a picture of a foggy greenleaf day, and to her? That's perfect.

song: the valley
why: It's a song with no lyrics - merely the music of the forest. It speaks of quiet adventure, of wandering through the wilderness not caring about the danger. It's small, short, and peaceful... but there's also a hint of trouble in there. This is exactly the way that Summermist is. A quiet cat who lives for adventure, for the times she can wander on her own, with no care for her safety? It fits perfectly.

----

Sunlitsecrets wrote:
F I R S T L I G H T
'to the moon'
firstlight | male | 16 moons | FrontierClan | council | sunlitsecrets
theme song

"Have you ever been to the moon?"

He asks his mother in a quiet, awed, voice, as they sit together, staring up at the sky one night. She smiles warmly, a bright feeling that makes him feel all fuzzy inside. He loves it.
. "No, not yet... I don't know if cats can go there, dear."
. His face furrows in determination. "Well then I'll be the first! I'll go up there and come back and tell you all about it!" He is so sure that he can get there, that nothing will ever go wrong, and as his mother looks on she doesn't have it in her to tell him the truth.
. "That sounds nice."

- - - -

He's five moons old and he's trying to climb a tree. And he's failing. Badly. His back paws are dangling off the branch he's hanging on to, 20 feet up in the air, and his mother is looking up at him in deep concern.
"Firstkit... are you okay up there? What are you doing?"
. "Mama!" he calls down, back paws waving in the breeze. "I'm gonna reach the moon!" His little claws scratch at the wood and he manages to pull himself a little further up. His back claws grip into the bark and his tail waves madly as he clambers onto the branch and prepares to go up to the next one.
. "You can't reach the moon like that, dear, you'll fall and hurt yourself," she says, trying to hold in her panic.
. "Nuh-uh!" he says, just as he starts to slip. His mother gasps in horror, sure she's about to see her son die, but he rights himself again and looks down at her. "Well, I guess it is a bit high up."
. "Of course it is! Get down here!"

- - -

When he's seven moons old, a new apprentice, he nearly drowns trying to swim into the reflection of the moon in the lake. It's so incredible, so mystifying, that he can't help but try and get down there, just to see if perhaps this is the way to finally get a glimpse the place he's wanted to get to his whole life.
. He swims deeper and deeper, determined to get to the glint of light, not paying attention to the way he's running out of air, or the way his vision is getting darker...
. Firstpaw is only saved by his mentor dragging him out of the water, coughing and gasping. He gets a stern talking to from his mother, his mentor, and the leader about not putting his life at risk any longer.
. Of course, Firstpaw doesn't care. He has a goal he wants to achieve one day, and he's willing to face anything to do that for his mother.

- - - -

At nine moons old he's become almost entirely nocturnal. He stays up at night, staring at the moon, and his mother can't seem to stop him anymore. Her interest has become his obsession, and it's rose to even higher heights than she ever thought possible.
. One day something horrible is going to happen, she can feel it. And when it does, her son will never be the same. It's like he's forgotten that death is a possibility, and he gets more reckless as time goes on.

- - - -

When he's twelve moons old, a newly made warrior, Firstlight decides he wants to go on a journey. He wants to see if there's a way to the moon elsewhere in the wide open spaces of the world. His mother, knowing there's no stopping him, decides to come along. Her son means everything to her, and if going on some crazy adventure is what he needs to do, she'll go along with that.
. They set off the next day. Their Clan will never see them again.

- - - -

When he's fourteen moons old, they reach the territory of a new Clan. They're stopped at the border by a motley crew of cats and he isn't interested, not at first, but then they mention the void and his curiosity overtakes him.
. "Can I see this void for myself?" he says. And the leader agrees.
. Her name is Wildstar, he hears, and she takes him to the Clan's camp. It's late, she says, so she'll take him there in the morning. "It's only a short ten minute walk from here, but it's fairly dangerous. Don't want you falling down on accident."
. Firstlight hears her, he pretends to agree, with such a practiced nod that even his dear mother is fooled.
. They sleep with the rest of the Clan. Firstlight waits until he's sure everyone else is asleep... and then he sneaks out. With quiet footsteps, he makes his way to the edge of camp, slides through the bushes, and heads straight for the void.
. This could be the answer to all his questions.

He treks through the forest for ten minutes until he finds it.

First almost falls off because it's so abrupt. A sudden drop off into nothing. The trees halt and there's nothing but mist, far below. He leans over the edge, peers down into the abyss... and he sees something wonderful.
. There's a glimmer of white, far below. Could that be... the moon? Was that the way to reach the moon, at long last?
. Firstlight is reckless, so of course he does the crazy thing. He takes a few steps back and prepares to jump down.
. There's a rustle in the forest behind him. "Firstlight, what are you doing?" he hears. His mother has come, she wants to stop him from reaching the moon, but nothing can stop him now -

He jumps. And his mother, desperate to save her son, jumps after him.
. First makes it out alive. His mother does not.
. His pelt gets snagged on a branch partway down, the sharp wood sticking into his back. it stops him from falling to his doom long enough for Wildstar and the others to rescue him in the morning. His mother, on the other hand... she falls straight down, into the mist.
. He will never hear from her again.

- - - -

His back takes a moon to heal before he can properly run again. The thorns were so far in that the herbalist... Flameflicker, wasn't it? ... says that he'll have a permanent scar, possibly even always a slight ache there. But Firstlight doesn't care. For one shining moment, he saw the moon in the mist.
. It was completely worth it.
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nightwatcher's place.

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:03 am

Nightwatcher -
The sky is dark, the day is gone, and Nightwatcher has gone to the ruins again - the old, broken-down twoleg town on the far end of the territory. She jumps up a broken-down wall, quietly moving along the roof to the far end, where she sits down to watch the world sleep. She loves this place - there's something friendly about the run-down buildings and open sky above her. Perhaps Wildstar would be worried about her if she knew she was sneaking off at night to head to the other end of the territory. But Nightwatcher thinks it's worth it... after all, she's always been a wanderer, and isn't that what FrontierClan cats are all about?
Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

beaver’s tale part one

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Sunlitsecrets wrote:
the story

”You should know by now what this place is about, Dusk.”
. She’s hissing, fur fluffed up and claws out. Ready for a fight. He’s cornered in the back of the circus tent, eyes wide with terror. There’s no way this will end well.
. “We’re the circus cats. We’re independent but we don’t cause chaos. We follow the rules Dust put in place, cause without those... we might very well be kicked out one day. Do you hear me? Do you want to have to go find a new home?”
. Dusk shakes his head. “I... sorry, Beaver, I just saw the human kid, with her popcorn, and I couldn’t resist, it was so tempting -“
. “Your temptations are giving us all a bad name. Dust, me, Orion... do you think we like to be known as thieves?”
. “No -“
. “Then why did you do it?” She’s trying to be quiet, she really is, but it’s rare that she gets a chance to properly scold someone. Before she can go any further, though, she feels a paw on her shoulder. Beaver whips around, fangs bared -
. It’s merely Dust, staring at her with a sympathetic, but annoyed gaze. She can see he’s done with her from the twitch of his whiskers, the flick in his tail.

“Ah, our mighty leader arrives. What do you want, Dusty? I don’t got all day,” Beaver snarks, sitting down and curling her tail over her paws to try and regain some of her lost pride. She can hear Dusk trying to sneak away behind her. So, of course, she slaps him with her tail.
. “Beaver, you know I understand you mean well, but this is going too far,” he says simply. “Dusk is new. He’s younger than any of us, still learning the rules. Give him a break.”
. “Yes, Dust,” she sighs. And it was really shaping up to be a good telling off, too. She gets up and starts to pad off. “I’ll just be outside. Catching the mice. Good way to let out all my frustration at how ridiculous you can be.”
. “Good luck!” he calls after her. It’s drowned out by the sounds of the circus around them. He knows how she works by now, after moons living with each other. Beaver’s a cat made for fighting. It’s something she lives by... but Dust knows too that violence doesn’t solve every situation.

She heads outside, as she had promised she would, out through a gap in the fabric barely wide enough to fit through. The night is cool against her fur, the stars barely visible through the smog but still there. Behind her Beaver can hear the crowds cheering. Something good must have just happened.
. She looks around, but of course, there’s no mice. So she ends up finding the closest tree in the city streets and clawing it until it looks like a tornado had hit it. It is immeasurably satisfying.
. The night breezes prompt her to remember all the other times she had gone exploring, gone wandering in the past just to let off some steam, to think, to be away from the world for a while. The number was getting too large for Beaver to count, and she had only been alive a short 20 moons!
. “It’s times like these I feel old,” she mumbles to herself, whiskers twitching in annoyance. How can so much have happened to her in this time and how can she still have so much life left to live? And then you have the tiny ones, the relative newcomers to the world. Like Dusk. He’s only six moons, barely out of kithood, and already he thinks he knows so much. It’s infuriating just to think about. (And of course there was a time when she was like that to, but life was different then. She was different. Less experienced.)

- - - -

Beaver still remembers when, at 8 moons, she got the name she would call her own.
. That’s back when she was the smart youngster who thought she knew everything about the world. She was sure everything was harsh and the only way to live was to fight. That mentality had been all that got her through the moons on her own, wandering the streets starving and alone. Fight or die, that was the meaning of everything.
. And then she wandered into a circus while looking for food, met the other cats... at the time it was only Dust and Orion, and she had been ready to kill them both if necessary. But they were different from the cats she had met before. They were kind. Offered her a place to stay. And she didn’t trust them. But she still stayed.
. And she met the human who ran the circus. A bent-over, kindly old man with a constant smile that set her on edge. Beaver tried to bite his hand when she first saw him, but he just laughed, said something about her bite like a beaver’s. The name stuck. It’s not like she’d had anyone else to give her a name before that.
. She didn’t plan on staying. But when a day turned into two days, turned into a week, turned into a whole moon, with still no betrayal... she realized she had finally found a home.

- - - -

“Not my fault you wanted to spar with me,” Beaver grumbles. It’s late at night, no humans around, about a moon after the ‘insult incident’, as Dust has taken to calling it. Dusk is curled up in a ball with claw marks on his face, crying.
. She is trying very hard not to be compassionate.
. Quite seriously, the little punk needed some toughening up.
. But this... the tears, the shaking... in some strange way, it reminds Beaver a lot of herself a long time ago, as a tiny, frightened kit left out in the snow. So Beaver does the unthinkable.
. She heads over and crouches down, wondering what she could possibly say to help. “Hey, uh, kid.” (oh wow, what a great start, Beaver, you’re messing everything up already) “You okay?” Of course he wasn’t okay, he was crying! She was more built for arguments than this.

There’s silence, apart from Dusk’s tears, until finally Beaver says, “You know I mean well, right? I’m all... tough words and stuff but I do it cause I want to make sure you survive out there. The world’s scary.”
. More silence. But then Dusk nods, ever so slightly, and... is that a smile??
. “Don’t worry,” he says quietly, as if she’s the one with the clawed face and the tears. “Dust’s told me it’s how you cope, and that’s cool. I just... really look up to you.”
. And suddenly he’s hugging her and she’s frozen in shock what is going on she doesn’t do hugs -
. Watching from the shadows, Dust smiles, turns around, and leaves quietly as he came. Looks like they’re finally starting to get along.

- - - -

Orion is a grump. That's all Beaver has to say.
. He's the oldest one, he's the one who's been around the longest. He's also the one she hates the most. Well... hate might be a strong word, but she's certainly tired of this guy's antics. The elder cat is sprawled out in a patch of sun when they're supposed to be having a meeting, and Beaver's the one who's been sent to get him. Probably because the other two are too shy to actually be firm enough.
. "Orion! You coming or not?" she says, padding over to stand in the patch of sunlight he's standing in. She orients herself so she casts a shadow over the old cat. Her words don't have any effect on him. Stopping his beloved sunlight from reaching him does. He opens one tired eye and frowns up at her.
. "Beaver? Is that you? Whatcha want now?"
. She flicks her tail over his nose. Because she can. "Dusty boy is calling a meeting. And that means you need to be there."
. "Aw, not again!" Orion moans, putting a paw over his face in annoyance. "We literally just had one of those last week! What's the boss want this time?"
. "You think I know?" she laughs. "I'm just the messenger. As always. It's probably something boring but hey, Dust likes it when we listen to him."
. "...Fine." Orion rolls over onto his paws and slowly gets to his feet with a yawn. "Tell our dear Dust that I'm coming. As soon as I can get these old bones of mine to co-operate."
. "Okay, okay! But don't take too long." She's already bounding back inside, but as she goes she calls back, "I'm not at fault if Dust gets mad at you!"
. "Understood, dear!" he calls back, and that's the end of that.

- - - -

She's 30 moons old.
. And Beaver thought she was old before. Ha!
. It's been a long time here, in the circus. But something has felt different the past few weeks. The old man who had been in charge of the circus this whole time... he was slowing down. And when she watched him, she saw how tired he was. That was concerning, but then something more happened.
. Another man started appearing. And she knew right away that he was not to be trusted. She had gotten smarter over the moons, and by now, Beaver knew when someone was acting suspicious. This man was a young fellow, with angry eyebrows and a permanent scowl. He was constantly sneaking around, trying to get to places he wasn't supposed to, and having long conversations with the oblivious older man. She couldn't understand much human speak but she got the gist of it. Whoever this new figure was... he was planning on taking over the circus. And by the way he treated her when he saw her the one time (he threw a vase at her head) she doesn't think such an arrangement would end well.
. She finds Dust sitting on a fence post a short ways away from where the circus has currently stationed itself - in a patch of farmland, right outside a town. "Hey, kid," she says, even though he's only a moon younger than her. "There's trouble."

"What do you mean?" Dust asks, already turning his full attention to her. She likes that. Makes her feel important.
. "You haven't been watching the new human? I mean, I know you put me up to keeping an eye on him but still, I'm shocked you haven't seen what he's been doing." Beaver jumps up onto the fence beside him. "Looks to me like he's plotting to take over this gig. Possibly a problem, but I wanted to ask your permission before I chased him out, you know?"
. Dust is already frowning by the time she's halfway through her rambling. But for once, it's not just about her more violent tendencies. "A takeover... show me him."

The two of them end up watching the strange human from the rafters of the smallest tent, as he fiddles with a lock to the inside of a cart the cats had never been in. He wiggles something around in the lock and, with a click, it opens. "What is he doing..." Dust whispers. The strange human heads inside... and walks out holding some of the flat pieces of paper Beaver knows the humans value very highly. Dust gasps next to her. "A thief! This fellow won't do..."
. "You see what I mean now?" Beaver snarls, glaring as the human pockets the papers and strides out.
. "Yeah, I do," says Dust.
. "Permission to claw his face off?"
. "No."
. "Aw, Dusty-"
. "No, I mean it. If this human takes over the circus and you've attacked him, he's even more likely to kick us out. Do you want to be forced away from your home?"

She frowns, pouting, because of course he's right, he's always right, and sometimes she thinks he's too smart for his own good. "Fine, then. But can we talk about possibilities with the others anyway?"
. "Absolutely," Dust nods, and they're off to find the other two.

- - - -

Orion and Dusk do not take the news well.
. Dusk nearly goes into a panic, and only calms down because Beaver puts her fluffy tail over his paws and talks to him until he calms down (slightly). But still, he's rambling, terrified. "Oh man, oh man, he's gonna come and throw us all away and we'll all be lost forever and ever and ever and ever and -"
. "Dusk!" Dust shouts, startling the tiny cat into a ball of fear. "No one is going to be lost. We're a family, after all, and even if we do end up having to find a new home, we'll look out for each other. Isn't that right, Orion?"
. Orion peeks open his eyes from the spot where he'd been slouched over, probably asleep. Again. "Hhrrmm? Oh, yeah, yeah, whatever you say, Dust." It is obvious he has no idea what he's agreeing to.
. "Well, whatever happens, I'm sticking with you all, okay?" Beaver adds, fairly quietly, so quiet that only Dusk, sitting next to her, hears. And he smiles. Beaver really is changing, and he thinks it's for the better.

- - - -

Her world is falling apart around her, the home she’s known for her whole life up in flames. The human, the bad one, he had chased them with a fiery stick (she assumed it was to hopefully ward off any attacks) but she had gotten a good shot in anyway, now hadn’t she? Claw marks down his face. Just as she had wanted to do last moon. Show him she protects her own. But the human stumbled when she attacked, the end of the torch caught the tent fabric... and everything was set ablaze.
. Right now? She’s running, running to catch up with the others in some mad attempt to outrun this crazy human and the fire. Everything’s closing in, it’s all closing in, she barely makes it out of the tent before her exit is sealed off behind her, and the fire snaps at her tail, egging her on. This should be terrifying, and sure, she’s scared for the others, but Beaver herself? When she ignores the fact that she’s leaving her life behind she loves it, loves the adrenaline, the danger, the thrill of the chase. Beaver has never ran faster, she’s never been so exhilarated and so scared and so sad all at once. It is a feeling she doesn’t quite understand but has no time to contemplate. Stopping to think means death.
. She’s probably safe by now, she thinks, but she still runs, as fast as she can, and when she reaches a cliff and sees the water below -
- she jumps.

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me