styrkrclan

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

styrkrclan

Postby serpentine. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:02 pm

xxxxxxxstyrkr, meaning strength in the old norse tongue, is everything the cats of styrkr, or styrkrclan, stand for. strength and bravery with focused, level minds, clear eyes, and sure, steady paws, they are the true embodiment of the word. they currently reside in the shinrin-yoku forest, living in an old, abandoned and overgrown home deep in the heart, where the trees are thick and dense. although falling apart, the home holds no danger for the felidae, and to enter they squeeze through a lopsided panel, where you are then met with where they sleep.

xxxxxxxthe cats of strength are firm, sure believers in their gods (who are much like the norse gods in what they stand for). their place of worship is the stjarnahyrl (when translated to english, the star pool), and it is believed when a clanmate dies, they live among the other ancestors as a koi with a symbol for what they are known for on the fish’s flank. it is absolutely, strictly forbidden to hunt the koi who live in the stjarnahyrl as the spirits of their ancestors live and thrive within the koi. to hunt these particular koi would result in imeddiate death, however that does not forbid hunting the koi in other normal pools.

xxxxxxxcommon pelts/breeds: black, greys, or other dark colors, long haired cats with the occasional ginger or white, bengals, sphynx cats, orientals, and siamese

xxxxxxxpredators: really they only find the occasional, but rare, wild dog

xxxxxxxprey include: fish (such as rock bass, koi, and capelin), birds (hawks, small birds), squirrel, rabbits, and hares.

please refrain from posting here. create a clan belongs to katrione, but this clan and the cats, names, and information inside of it and inside this archive belong to me.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

styrkrclan

Postby serpentine. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:16 am

gods of styrkrclan
    • valdr (old norse for leader) — god of dominance, power, rage, royalty, death, and frenzy. tends to favor well built dogs (german shepherds, great danes, doberman pinschers, bernese mountain dogs, rottweilers) when he is asked to give the kennel a dog, and he is known to take the forms of these dogs when appearing in visions and dreams.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

styrkrclan

Postby serpentine. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:15 am

reserved for the list of current clan cats
serpentine.