~WinterSerperior Writings~

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Those Who Pierce the Heavens (Kid Icarus/Void as of 1/27/18)

Postby Yubel Fated » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:24 pm

Prompt: Piece of Prologue (Former Sneaky Peaky)

Words: 320

Ari bolted upright on the bed he was laying on. Looking around told him he wasn't in the soul society anymore. The rapid beating of his heart told him he was alive. A familiar heavy yet light weight on his back told him he kept Kodaina.

"I'm supposed to be dead..." he murmured more to himself than anyone putting a shaky hand over his erratic heart. Trying to gather his wits, Ari hung his feet over the side of the bed. The room itself wasn't too large, he noted, furnished with few bookshelves. Furniture. A table.

He ran a hand through his shortened white hair and sighed. It stopped just above his shoulders, yet his bangs reached to his chest. It was a question how he'd grown the hair out in the first place. It was another to try and explain to Blaze why his hair had been cut short.

"Ah so you're awake." A soothing womanly voice said from the doorway, "I was beginning to worry if you'd ever wake up."

Ari turned toward the voice and reached for his sword. Yelping, he let go of the solid object. Turning, instead of his sword he found white wings. So... He didn't get to keep his Zanpakuto? His gunmetal eyes hardened as he locked eyes with the green haired woman.

Though he couldn't find the heart to tell her off. She'd saved him, or at least he suspected she did. The purpose was still shrouded but he felt as if she were no harm. Her Riatsu were off the charts. He didn't want to anger someone like that.

"Where...?" He tried, annoyed by his own voice cracking. "Where am I?" His gaze shifted from the woman to the door as a dimmer riatsu drew nearer.

The woman smiled, "You're in Skyworld. I am Lady Palutena." She introduced before moving away from the door as a younger angel came crashing in.
Last edited by Yubel Fated on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~WinterSerperior Writings~

Postby Yubel Fated » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Prompt: The Sink

Word length: 58

Blaze paused, the water was running from the tap, but none of it landed in the sink. Instead it all floated upward, curling about in the air. "Nope I'm done with this ship!" She shouted down the hallway, ignoring Pidge's laugh coming from her room. "Done! There was an upside down pool and now the sink is weird!"

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:51 pm

Prompt: Soulmates Who Refuse To Be Together

Word Length: 404

Ezmond stared at the red string around his pinkie. He hated the fact he had a Soulmate, who was the Universe to say who he could and couldn't love? Running a hand through his black hair he sighed, turned and smirked as someone bumped into him.

"Excuse you." She growled, getting back up. Shoving a finger into his chest she scowled, "Who do you think you are buddy?"

The Englishman shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans.There were many things he could respond with, 'I was just lookin for the way right into your heart' 'Oh I dunno, I got lost in your eyes.' And the ever so popular, 'I'm whoever you want me to be honey'

Before he could say anything though, her blue eyes locked onto his left jean pocket wearily. Darting between his face and the unseen hand, recently plucked eyebrows furrowed in worry. He suspected she was worried he was going to mug her. Lifting up his hands he sighed, showing he had no weapon on him.

"I may be someone you need to watch out for but I'm not about that life." He muttered trailing his brown gaze sideways, away from the unknown girl. "Listen if you're that scared why don't I just walk y-"

She thrust her hand into his face. Confused, Ezmond stared at it for a moment mind trying to comprehend why she'd do such a thing. Taking note of her rings, her chewed nails, callouses it was clear she was into something. Was that dried blood? He made a face and looked back at her\.

Blue met Brown once again and he raised an eyebrow searching her gaze. "What am I supposed to be looking at honey." He asked, putting his hands back into their respective pockets. "I dunno what you're trying to show me here. I need a little bit of context."

"We're soulmates."

Nope that wasn't flying with him.

Ezmond threw his hands up and growled, "I'm not soulmates with anyone, honey. Not now not ever." He stared into her blue gaze and flinched when they softened.

"You don't know how relieved that makes me." She put a hand on her chest and breathed out. "Julia. Not honey. Kay?" She put her hand out again and took his hand from its place in mid air.

He snorted, "Ezmond."

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vast White (Bleach)

Postby Yubel Fated » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:30 pm

Prompt: Sneaky Peaky

Words: 571

Ari sighed as he put another paper on the seemingly endless stack of paperwork. He didn't know what drew him to the 10th squad, a part of him really didn't care to know. All he knew was that he was under the infamous Ice Captain; Toshiro Hitsugaya and the infamous slacker Lieutenant; Rangiku Matsumoto.

He was the third seat, trivial in his own opinion. Questionable in others. Irritable in Kenpachi's, but that wasn't the point.

"Hyuuuggaaa!"

Was all he heard before he was bombarded with mountains, squeezed into a hug of which he was slightly glad he didn't face the assailant. Lieutenant Matsumoto and her killer, quite literally, ahem... Chest.

"Please get off of me Lieutenant." Ari said quietly, gunmetal meeting silver eyes.

Matsumoto huffed, "You're starting to sound like Shiro! Lighten up a little, have some fun!" She pouted, putting her head on his shoulder. "Don't you want to come outside with me??"

He sighed, he'd given up long ago trying to pry her off of him, "No. I'd rather not, I'm a bit too stiff to be thinking about that sorta thing. I already pulled a leg muscle don't need the other one giving out on me." He chuckled as she rolled off of him and onto the couch.

"You're no fuuuun" She droned kicking her feet gently in the air. He could tell she was just being melodramatic. "How did you two get sticks up your butts?"

Ari thought for a moment tapping the end of his brush against his chin in mock thought. "We got together once and decided that it would be the perfect way to ruin your days in the tenth division." He turned back to his paperwork. Hearing her sputter and sit up, he chuckled. "Joking."

"Ariiii"

"Matsumootooo."

The two paused as another familiar riatsu came into the room, quiet footsteps and short stature was all it took to realize it was their Captain.

Captain Hitsugaya walked past the two and stopped short before Matsumoto. "What are you two going on about this time?"

Before Matsumoto could respond, Ari snorted. "I was just telling her about the day we got together and decided to shove sticks up our butts. Just to ruin her days to come."

"You were supposed to keep that between us." Hitsugaya moved to sit at his desk ignoring the surprised looks from his lieutenant and third seat, "She wasn't supposed to know until plan B."

Ari snapped out of it and huffed, "I thought it was plan D. Our acting skills were on point too, darn it." He snapped his fingers and leaned back. "All that hard work gone to waste."

Matsumoto huffed and crossed her arms. "I didn't know Shiro would be in on this. If I did I would have brought a camera."

Captain Hitsugaya shrugged a bit, "You'd be down one camera. Get back to work." He pointed the end of his brush toward her desk however paused. "Did you do all of your work?"

"N-no?" She stuttered, watching his gaze turn from her desk.

"Then who..." Hitsugaya's teal eyes left his subordinate's desk to land on his third seat, "Did you do it Hyuuga?" He raised a snowy eyebrow when the male nodded once, not looking up from his paperwork.

Taking another paper off the pile Ari muttered. "May or may not have done a few of yours as well. Almost done with some of them... Few need to have another signed, others need to be checked over again by you Sir." He looked up, gunmetal meeting cold teal. "Because I don't trust my own instincts...."

Bleh bleh blehh. Vast White is a WIP title.... Though it kinda sounds cool and fits. So it might stay. But eh.This is also mostly unedited. So ehhh.

Edit: Changed a few implications beecause I wasn't entirely sure and just wanted to be safe.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:01 pm

I missed potential spoilers? Darn XD
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tempting Fate (Pokemon)

Postby Yubel Fated » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:11 pm

Prompt: Revised Sneakypeaky

Words: ???

The white haired male thought for a moment for a good cop out answer, "I didn't have enough to eat yesterday." He fumbled while beating himself up mentally. What else could he have used?

Cheren frowned and his ocean eyes narrowed, "It isn't more than that?" The male propped himself up on his elbows, "Arianna Hyuuga."

He flinched at the use of his full name, "No nothing more than that Cheren." Ocean eyes narrowed more and Ari sighed. "Look Cheren. Its nothing to worry about. Its just me being me."

The ravenette looked livid at the answer he'd been given. "Its nothing to worry about? Its just you being you?!" He spat, "Do you have any idea how many times I've heard that inconsiderate bull from you? The last time I heard that from you Arianna, you left the darn country! For six years. Six!"

Ari opened his mouth to answer but was silenced with a hand in the air making him flinch slightly.

"No phone call! No transceiver! Nothing! You act like you're all high and mighty with your grown up things when in reality you're only a 19 year old with too many secrets! What are you hiding from us today Arianna? Your real gender? Maybe the fact that you've been playing God all this time and plan on using us in your little game. Hm? Why are you still here?! So you can play with our emotions?"

Bianca whimpered and curled up into a ball, her hands over her ears as she tried to drown out Cheren's yelling. Though they could hardly blame her.

Ari on the other hand sat on the bed, watching his friend quietly. He knew Cheren was right, so why bother running away or denying the truth of his words?

Cheren was quick to jump on his silence, "Why aren't you answering?! Is it because i'm right?" He growled, "Are we your worthless pawns to throw away when the convenience arises? Why were you gone for so long? Can't you have the decency to answer my question?!"

"Cheren stop." Bianca whispered her body trembling. "He- he wouldn't do that."

The ravenette rounded on her, "How would you know that Bianca?" he snapped in frustration. "He's lied to you as much as he's lied to me."

For a minute the room fell silent. An uncomfortable silence that made Ari's nerves coil. He'd never wanted to hurt his friends. He lied to keep his friends safe... But at what cost? The cost was too pricey. The numbers added up too much.

Finally, Ari got up from the bed. "Then I'll leave." He murmured making Cheren freeze and Bianca bolt to her feet.

"Leave?" The blonde asked anxiously her green eyes flicking between the two males. "You're... You're going to leave? But... But..... But Ari you promised that you'd travel with us."

Sighing, his gunmetal blue eyes left the stunning sight of the ground. He almost wished he'd never looked up into Bianca's devastated face. "Obviously I'm not wanted here. So. Its the best option to keep the peace. So goodbye Beebs.... Cheren."

Beautiful green eyes filled up with tears as she tried to hold them back.

Collecting his things, in which he could feel the gazes of his friends- former friends- locked onto his back. It only mad him wish he'd thrown things into a pile instead of scattering them about the hotel room. He ignored any and all protests from Bianca, who also took things she thought would make him stay. His Pokedex, his pokeballs, the one part of a three piece friend necklace she'd gotten them.

"Ari you don't have to- You know you don't have to." She tried, her hand held out toward him in a silent plea. "W-we can start again. You don't have to explain yourself."

His hand hesitated over his bag. "It's for the best Beebs.." he replied, putting the item into the bag. Slinging it over one shoulder he flinched as he felt Bianca body-slam into him. He barely kept his balance as he wrapped his arms around her.

"It isn't fair!" She looked up at him with teary emerald eyes. "I don't want either of you to go. We were supposed to take on everything together! Why do you keep running away when all we want to do is help?!"

Emerald met Gunmetal and he realized. He hadn't a clue why he ran away. His eyes softened and he gently ran his hand through her hair, "I just don't know Bianca...." He bitterly chuckled, "I wish I had some sort of answer.... But wishing is all I seem to do these days." Tightening his backpack strap, he gently ruffled her hair once more before looking toward Cheren.

"Are you going to come up with more b-" Cheren flinched when Ari started walking toward him, ignoring Bianca's pleas to leave him alone. "What are y-"

Pulling him into a one armed hug Ari muttered into his ear, "Take care of her and yourself." Before gently pushing him away and walking past him out the door.

"Stop him!" he heard Bianca plead as he walked away from the hotel room they'd shared. He was too far away to hear Cheren's answer. Though he suspected it was something having to do with Ari having his own decisions.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:38 pm

I like the depth of emotion your characters have ^-^
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tempting Fate (Pokemon)

Postby Yubel Fated » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:30 pm

Prompt: Sneaky Peaky.

Words: ????

The closer to Accumula town they got the more obvious the loud speaking got. Confused, the three hurried further into the town.

Cheren's eyebrows furrowed. "Whats...?" He muttered trailing off. Adjusting his glasses, he crossed his arms leading Bianca and Ari further into the crowd gathered. It seemed as if they'd made it in time for the dragging middle of the speech.

"-selfish commands of trainers. They get pushed around when they are our 'partners at work. Can anyone say with confidence that there is no truth in what I'm saying?"

Ari's blood ran cold at the sudden familiar voice. Phantom pains in his nerves hit him like a bus. Every memory associated with it came rushing back.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, Pokémon are different from humans. They are living beings that contain unknown potential. They are living beings from whom we humans have much to learn. Tell me, what is our responsibility toward these wonderful beings called Pokémon?"

Someone infront of him moved out of his line of sight and Ari caught a look at the man at the helm of it all. He knew that voice. He knew that posture, the clothing. The stupid cane. The green hair.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew he'd have to face him again someday. Though never did he imagine that it was this soon. His plans were finally coming into the limelight, overshadowing doubt upon the population with his speeches. Liberating Pokemon was the frosting on his cake, and boy was that man determined to make a cake and eat it too.

Ghetsis.

His lungs refused to work and his heart raced within his chest. The phantom pain became stronger, drowning out the speech. His vision started closing in, nothingness threatening to take over. Ari flinched with the sudden appearance of Cheren, Bianca a bit further behind him worry in her green eyes. He could barely make out what the raven haired male was telling him.

A panicked look crossed his friend's faces and he noticed Bianca turn to yell. He assumed it was for help, but what did he know? He was having a panic attack, his chest felt like a Phanpy sat on it.

Ari dared to look past Cheren. He didn't know what he expected to see. Red eyes met gunmetal before his world went black.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tempting Fate (Scrapped)

Postby Yubel Fated » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:18 pm

Prompt: This was from an earlier draft of Tempting Fate. Where things go smoother than they are in the current book. XD Back when I didn't needlessly torture Ari.

This contains mentions of smoking in a negative light. While Ari doesn't really care and in fact likes it, Cheren's all against it and honestly, its amusing seeing them bicker about it,

Word count: Unknown

Suddenly a hand shot out and grabbed the pack of cigarettes off the side. Curious, Ari peeked out from behind his bangs and found Cheren staring between him and the package he'd picked up.

Before he could utter a word they were gone. Cheren had thrown them off the side of the balcony as far as he could a scowl written on his face. Ari knew he was angry, he knew that Cheren would've been angry the first day he started smoking. Never-the-less he continued deciding he'd get to it when Cheren found out.

Boy did he find out.

The ravenette whirled on Ari and forced him to face head on. He had conflicting emotions on his face. Anger, confusion, denial and another emotion Ari couldn't put his finger swirled together within his blue eyes.

"You throw like a girl." Ari muttered slightly before Cheren could say anything, mourning over the loss.

Cheren stared and sputtered for a minute before crossing his arms, "Shut up... What are you even doing smoking anyway? Don't you know that's bad for you? You might hurt yourself you know. I'm surprised you can still move the way you do. How long have you been smoking?"

The white haired trainer merely rolled his eyes used to the ravenette's lectures by now. He sighed and leaned against the balcony letting out a smokey breath. "What are you even doing out here without a jacket on." he merely stated cutting Cheren off, "It's cold out here and you're going to freeze"

Ari shrugged off his jacket and wrapped it around Cheren before backing away to look at him. He was surprised when the shorter male stepped forward and pulled him into the jacket with him muttering that he was a hypocrite and should listen to his own advice.

Cheren buried his face into Ari's shoulder as the male gently swayed them back and forth, the combined smell of vanilla and smoke filled his senses making him relax in the slightly taller male's arms. Turning his head toward the city the ravenette sighed before realizing something, "Hey why are you out here?"

"Things are growing different aren't they..?" Ari murmured completely ignoring Cheren's initial question, "Like they're the same but.... Ever so slowly changing over time." Before Cheren could question his question, he continued, "Eventually we'll all separate and go our own ways.... You want to be Champion, Bianca wants to be Juniper's assistant.."

"What do you want..?" Cheren dared ask.

Ari paused not expecting the question to be asked, "To be honest? .... I don't know anymore. I thought I knew. I just..."

"Just...?"

"Hate myself too much to try I guess."

The two fell silent after the sudden revelation. Ari broke away from Cheren gently to sit against the balcony once more, "I've always wondered... What your lives would be like with someone else. Not having to deal with someone who always runs away from his problems. Would it be better? Worse? A mix of both?" The white haired trainer hoisted himself up onto the balcony to sit startling the raven haired male slightly, "Someone who knows what they want. Who wont hurt you. Who isn't.... Broken."

A loud slap pierced the air and a pain filled Ari's cheek as his head was forced to the side. Green eyes widened when he looked back over toward Cheren, whom had his hand up and an angry look on his face.

"Why do you think we want anyone else?" he demanded, "Sure you left. Sure I was angry. Sure I wanted to punch you when you came back. You may not know what you want but you know us like the back of your hand. Someone else couldn't take your place. You want to know why? Its because you're you and whatever Lukas has planted in your head needs to get out and stay out."

Ari slowly got down and sighed before pulling Cheren into another hug, "Thank you."

The ravenette relaxed a bit and pulled himself closer, "You're welcome."

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes