snart's ramble journal

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

3o. facts

Postby wishbone! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:31 pm

wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

31. psssst hey scorpios

Postby wishbone! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:19 pm

hmu
kinda joking kinda not since online relationships are FOOLISH but maybe we can be friends. I will support your goals from the sidelines

speaking of astrology! even though it's good to be critical about things and take them for what they're really worth, it's a really interesting study that I should look into during my free time. I'm always blown away by how people know how to translate it into something I can really grab hold of and I very much like to learn about myself through potentially bogus mediums. I believe in astrology and what all my planet's signs are for the most part, but sometimes people get really ridiculous with it tbh. at least they're passionate! don't go basing another person's value because of their sign though. that's.... extraordinarily foolish
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

32. disconnect

Postby wishbone! » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:28 pm

it's... weird realizing that people don't like you. we all perceive ourselves as pretty neutral-positive, even with major self esteem issues, so it's really disheartening when you come across the fact that someone, or sometimes multiple someones, don't want to speak with you. not that I'm going to be permanently hurt by this, but it is something I'll think about sometimes.
what's even weirder is that even if you do improve, some of those same people still won't want to talk to you! and it's not really their fault. opinions are opinions and sometimes they are forever. I guess it's really weird for me since I'm not discriminated against in my daily life. no real discrepancies other than my gender and some of my beliefs.

just wanted to write about that

edit at 9:41: haha stop being fake-deep you weenie! that's your ego. stop listening to that; you're fine
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

33. done!

Postby wishbone! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 am

finally finished all those dog designs... only took me like 4 months lmao
it feels good to have one less thing lingering in the back of my head. now it's time to shower and do more art!! later today I guess I'm going to a design thing with one of my mom's friends? that'll be fun!

oof plus I still have some homework to get done. and all my other things!!!!! wow it feels nice to actually have daily plans. oh and yesterday I hung out with Alyssa! she came over after we watched the new Insidious and we played Settlers of Catan. tis a good weekend
Last edited by wishbone! on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

34. smoke

Postby wishbone! » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:04 am

we have a rule in the house where there's no cigarettes inside because it's absolutely disgusting to smell.
why she just couldn't get up and take it outside idk!!! does she not understand the simple concept of just because it's out, it doesn't mean the smell won't linger? I can't believe this and I'm so frustrated rn
cs is not the place to vent for things like this because my language is heavily restricted >:/ I'm angry  
Last edited by wishbone! on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

35. hate it

Postby wishbone! » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:51 pm

we're feeling that lonely romance tonight, boys

will I ever be good enough for anyone? am I too awkward? too gangly? probably too depressed. people can get past quirks. I need to be active and confident. I need to have a more presentable family. everyone I want could never fit into my life.
forever chasing fake online characters, I see

I've told myself I'd be fine never having anything like that but I'm pretty sure I've just been lying to stave off the feelings of inadequacy and loneliness. do I even need love? maybe it just needs to be born out of lust and I'll be fine. I've labelled myself as aromantic but clearly that's not true. in a way I'm both happy though sad about the fact I have normal romantic attachments in my life.

more positives and negatives that make me me
I am kind. I'm patient and though I'm introverted, I have lots of things to say! I'm a bad communicator though and have many shallow friendships because I struggle forming new and meaningful ones. though I'm energetic, it usually comes out in forms considered immature or socially reprehensible. I need to recognize that even though I have good aspects that I still need to work on my bad ones: mean to my friends even if it's playful, lose interest quickly, self-centered speaker & listener, not good at engaging.

how to improve!
spontaneity, confidence in the thinks I like, indulge in physical hobbies more often (running, swimming, yoga, hiking), will add more after I'm done promoting veganism on another site lol
Last edited by wishbone! on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

36. careers

Postby wishbone! » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:21 pm

environmentalism
ecology
activism
science-oriented
anthropology/sociology
resource conservation

I'd probably work best with compiling information and writing it back out. searching for majors and various careers that I could follow! I feel like I might finally have a solid path ahead of me
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

37. and now, a word from our sponsors

Postby wishbone! » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:24 pm

im cool w vegans but i dont think an all or nothing approach is the best way to get people on board with being more aware of the impact they have on the world

id like it if activists would encourage small sustainable changes as much as total lifestyle rehauls, because those seem way less intimidating and that means more people would be willing to adopt them - i think haughty vegans push people away from even examining their lifestyle and making the small concessions, which in the large scale is devastating to the goal of reducing harm to animals and the environment

&& ya i think just doing the research would be enough to convince a lot of people that almond milk is acceptable or those $5 free run eggs are worth it or spices are a better source of flavor than cheese & bacon - id really like to see those changes applauded culturally, rather than just being met with self righteous sneering from people who are doing it "better"

thank you citizen #44355 @Queen Zeal I appreciate your perspective on this
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

38. frustrating

Postby wishbone! » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:50 pm

people have been getting really snippy at me today even though I was respectfully trying to help. I'm getting really tied of it.
why can't they just bite their tongues or at least think reflect on what they're saying? like the dude I very politely explained frugivores vs. omnivores to today was so rude about it. sorry you can't handle being taught a single thing??? my bad I guess
😒

not even 2 minutes after I posted this I get another super rude reply to something lmao
maybe it's time for bed because I'm getting genuinely upset about this

tips for when you are mad at people: stop before you reply with something nasty. make a lighthearted joke instead
Last edited by wishbone! on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

39. the memiest

Postby wishbone! » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Last edited by wishbone! on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me