Crystal Dreams Shoppe ♡ Viscet Tryout ~ DNP

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Crystal Dreams Shoppe ♡ Viscet Tryout ~ DNP

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:48 am

xxxxxxxxxImage

You entered the shop. It was a small, out-of-the-way cottage... a strange place to set up a shop, but what with the "things" sold here, you thought it was fitting. The scent of flowers filled the shop, and it had a cozy, cheery atmosphere. Colorful lights were hung from the roof and the wooden counter was decorated with frills. Rather girly, really. An antique bell hung above the door, making a pleasant tinkle as you walked inside. Suddenly, a Viscet rushed up to you.

She's beautiful. Her sparkling pink fur was decorated with crystals sprouting out of her body and a kind smile was on her face. Her eyes were light blue, complimenting her fur and the shiny crystals. A string of Christmas lights were draped around the crystals sprouting from her body, causing the shiny crystals to glitter with colorful lights. "Welcome to the Crystal Dreams Shoppe~" she said, her voice gentle and kind. "My name is Philomena. I'm pretty sure you already know what is sold here... Otherwise, you wouldn't have come, yes? Well, feel free to look around. I'll be here to assist you with any inquiries you might have."

Suddenly, her eyes turned a shade of red. "Unless, of course, you're an associate of Karako..."
Her eyes flashed into a bright shade of yellow as she giggled. "I'm sure you aren't, though!"

What should you do?
Check your personal belongings
Look around
Ask some questions

Leave the shop
Last edited by ShimmerSolarPets on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Inventory

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:06 pm

[img]Inventory[/img]

Objective wrote:Reconaissance Mission
Find out more about the creature known as "Philomena" and her modus operandi.

Unbeknownst to Philomena, you are not here to look around or make any purchase. No, you are here on a mission: to gather information about this pretty, crystal-laden viscet. According to data, many cases of people being driven to despair are linked to this one viscet. Perhaps some victims have a merchandise of hers on them, or relatives may testify that the victim had gone to this Crystal Dream Shoppe. This viscet is quite clever with concealing her tracks, but a extensive digging of information has yielded results. Namely, the connection between all these events to this shop. You have been assigned to gather information straight from the source.

If there is one thing your colleagues have drilled into your head, it's to never trust that sweet smile of hers...

What will you look at?
Philomena's Profile
Records

Back to the shop
Last edited by ShimmerSolarPets on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Look around

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:36 pm

The shop has many interesting things to look at. Shelves upon shelves of trinkets and bottles filled with colorful liquid were arranged in neat rows against the walls. Philomena kept watching you expectantly from the wooden counter, which was decorated with intricate carvings. The colorful lights hanging from the roof reflected upon the crystal trinkets, giving off pleasant sparkles that would certainly catch any customer's attention.

Of course, you're not a customer yourself.

The shelves behind the counter are filled with rolls of parchment, quite different from the shelves lined up around the shop. A crystal inkwell stood on the counter.

What should you examine?
The shop
Last edited by ShimmerSolarPets on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ask some questions

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:25 pm

xxxxxxxImage

Looks like Philomena is more than willing to oblige.
You should make use of this opportunity and find out some
more information by making
a few inquiries.

What should you ask about?
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Philomena's Profile

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:38 pm

x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╒══════════════════╕

B
A
S
I
C

I
N
F
O

Name: Philomenaxxxxxxxxx
Species: Viscet DEMON

Philomena runs a shop in
the middle of nowhere,
named the Crystal Dream
Shoppe. She claims to
make dreams come true
through her services.

╘══════════════════╛

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Upon first meeting her, one could clearly see that she's the picture of benevolence. She radiates kindness and beauty with each action. Philomena is a sweet viscet, with a charming smile and a ready-to-help attitude. She is sympathetic and generous, claiming that her sole goal of founding the Crystal Dream Shoppe is to help others achieve their dreams. Philomena is definitely a feminine viscet, loving things that are sparkly and cute. This is clearly reflected on the decorations of her shop. She is always polite and charming, assisting her customers with the utmost care and patience. She claims that her dream is to fulfill the dreams of others, which is why she used her talents to open the Crystal Dream Shoppe.

Certainly, not only is she a sweet, beautiful viscet, she is also very talented. Philomena is highly gifted with magic, to the point that she could alter a person's life and make their dreams come true. She can also imbue magic into her crystal charms, which can alter the "flow of the universe" to channel luck upon whoever wears it or keeps it around. Philomena claims that her talents should always be used for good, and she would not grant anyone a wish involving harming others.

Behind that veil of benevolence, however, lies a much darker personality. Philomena is nothing but a demon: a cruel, selfish demon who manipulates others for her own benefit. She may claim to help you achieve your dreams, but she would break your life with her magic and drive you to despair. Philomena is a calm, skillful manipulator. The only thing to break her sweet facade is the very mention of the name "Karako". This demon only cares about two things: feeding off your despair and destroying Karako.

Those pretty crystals adorning her? They're filled to the brim with the despair of the unfortunate souls who struck a contract with the "fairy godmother".
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Interview with Karako

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:59 pm

A colleague of yours in this mission to find information that might be able to stop the entity called Philomena has tracked down the creature known as "Karako" that she so hates. He's a viscling, with distinctive translucent insect-like wings. Karako is also a shady figure, running a "cult" of sorts that promotes the freedom of dreaming. His followers have been known to take extreme measures against those they label as "tyrants", even to the extents of murder and torture. They have even thrown a few smaller kingdoms into anarchy due to their actions sparking a rebellion among the citizens against their leaders. While Karako is a viscling of dubious morality, he is not your team's target, and thus provided valuable information about Philomena.

Interviewer: Hello, Karako. Would you mind if we asked you some questions?

Karako: Not at all! I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Interviewer: Thank you very much. Right then... What can you tell me about Philomena? [shows a picture of her]

Karako: Oh, her? Well, being just the inconsequential viscling I am, I doubt I can influence your thoughts in any way, but... Let me give you some advice: stay away from her. (Note: Karako was still smiling in a friendly way at the mention of Philomena, unlike Philomena's destruction of composure as soon as Karako is mentioned)

Interviewer: May I ask why?

Karako: Well, you're free to believe me or not to believe me, but... That viscet... She's a monster.

Interviewer: What? But, everyone who's met her has said she's so nice!

Karako: And that's exactly how she lures in her victims to trap them! She may look like a pretty, kindhearted viscet, but she's actually a vicious demon who feeds on despair and broken dreams. [Upset] She's a tyrant among tyrants, taking advantage of dreams like that.

Interviewer: Karako, if you don't mind me asking, what is it that you do exactly? I've heard of stories of your exploits, and I must say, I'm impressed that such a young viscling would be able to spread such influence.

Karako: [Laughs] Oh, me? I don't do anything, really. I just hate seeing people whose dreams have been unfairly crushed. I will try to give them a new hope. Really, it surprises me how so many people actually wants to listen to an unimportant creature like me.

Interviewer: You must be plenty important, seeing how so many people are influenced by you. Anyways, back to the topic... How did you first meet this Philomena?

Karako: Ah, it was a long time ago. I found people whose lives are in total shreds after meeting her. Their eyes... They were so devoid of hope. It was terrible. Me and my friends took them in, and tried to give them a new hope. Their lives weren't over yet. Eventually, they managed to pave their own paths. Found new dreams to believe in and to pursue without magical means. That's when I realized that the one entity that connected them could be a potentially dangerous viscet.

So, I set off to track her down. I found Philomena in a small cottage in the middle of nowhere, running a shop called the Crystal Dreams Shoppe. As soon as I met her... I saw it. That demonic aura lingering around the sweet viscet. Having... much experience with demons myself, I could instantly identify one.

She treated me so nicely, inviting me to drink tea and talk. Behind our friendly smiles and courteous manner, we found ourselves hating each other. I hated her for her duplicitous, cruel nature, and she hated me for being a hindrance to her. That was the start of our enmity.
Last edited by ShimmerSolarPets on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The shop

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:00 pm

You note the strange trinkets displayed on the shelves. There were necklaces, bracelets, brooches... All sorts of things made of crystals. On the opposite wall stood a row of shelves filled with bottles of all sorts of colors. There are labels on each trinket and each bottle. The merchandise sold were arranged in a systematic way.

Philomena comes up to you and hands you a brochure... A catalogue of sorts. It was divided into two parts: Potions and Charms.

"Aside from my main service, I also offer all sorts of potions and charms... In case you're not able to afford the lofty prices my main service costs," Philomena explained. A sweet smile crossed her face. "After all, I would like more people to benefit from me, regardless of circumstances."

Seems interesting. This brochure might be of value. You safely tuck it away into your bag for reference.

Back to the entrance
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me