Viscet try out

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Viscet try out

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:46 pm

Username:
Surroundingcrystals
Name:
Hayils
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Personality

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:48 pm

Hayils is courageous, headstrong, eager and arrogant. She has an immutable sense of heroism, friendliness, and has a fiery personality. She has little concern for her own safety when it comes to others in danger and can be irresponsible at times, being extremely curious and hardly ever cautious, which could get her into trouble. She gets into lots of mischief and can be incredibly cocky, Hayils is as brave as she is graceful, She is strong-willed, wild and ferocious in the heat of battle, Deep down, Hayils is pure of heart, having held no grudge against her adopted mother Amelia, She is cunning, intelligent, witty, resourceful, spirited, determined, independent, and isn't afraid to speak her mind, she extremely dislikes bullying and all she wants to do is keep her loved ones safe from any harm by any means necessary.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra information

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Birthday:
July 28th
Zodiac:
Leo
Element:
Fire
Favourite day:
Sunday
Favourite colour:
Gold
Lucky number:
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Story prologue

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:52 pm

"In the year of the dragon, in a world beyond any other, I, like all the others, awaited the birth of the dragon the prophecies foretold. But the dark master heard of the prophecies as well. I should have hidden the eggs long before. But I... I thought we were ready. I thought they were safe... Oh how I was wrong..."
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trouble

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:53 pm

"One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten!",
I removed my front paws from my eyes and looked around,
"Ready or not, here I come!",
I yelled, laying low to the ground along with narrowing my eyes, the ground was mushy as always, it would always squish plus stick between my paws, it was weirdly satisfying,
"Where are you Minerva",
I said under my breath. The Willow tree at the front of me and my family's den was making it difficult to see. But it was Minerva's favorite hiding spot, so I decided to approach it, the Willow's branches gently as the wind came and went, I smirked as my eyes caught sight of a leopard spotted tail hanging off a branch,
"Found you Minnie!",
She jumped. Hitting her head on the branch above her,
"Ahh, geez Hayils, that hurt",
She yelped while rubbing her head, using her tail, she removed her hair from her eyes,
"You OK?",
"Fine",
Minnie replied groaning while jumping down from the tree landing on her four paws effortlessly and gracefully,
"But catching and seeing are two different things Hayils!",
She yelled while breaking into a sprint,
"Yeah, you better run!",
I countered, also yelling, before I attempted to catch up to her.

I halted. I knew we were way beyond our home, but Minnie kept on running,
"Minnie, stop!",
I yelled after my sister, relief consumed me after she halted as soon as the words escaped my muzzle,
"Calista and Amelia will worry about us if we don't return home",
"Come on Hayils, let's have some fun!",
She replied, smiling,
"We are way past the barrier, we ne-",
I paused. Something was following us, I could feel the life draining from my face, making me feel immediately faint, the high standing trees continued to rustle, whatever it was, it certainly was anything but alone.

By just exchanging glances with Minerva, I knew she was petrified, we both knew better than to move in case it would give away where we were, my throat became dry and my heart was thumping in my chest making its way to my throat. Then there was silence. A deathly quiet silence. One that filled us both with an intense fear. Move Hayils. Move. MOVE.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mistakes...

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:54 pm

Smack. My vision began to blur drastically. Thump. I hit the ground with force. I couldn't see, hear or smell. I was just left to wonder about what had just happened to me. And Minerva. I tried to warn her. I really did. But it was no use,
"Don't blame yourself young one",
"Wh-who are you",
"I am the chronicler, seek me out",
The black abyss of my mind began to ripple, bit by bit forming a picture. Which soon revealed itself to be a dragon temple. Where it was. I don't know. But one things for sure. I need to find it.

My eyes shot open. What was that?. Am I dead?. I slapped myself across my muzzle. Don't be ridiculous. You are alive. But that means. Minnie!. My heart rate increased instantly, my eyes darted frantically, I needed to find her. My temple repeatedly trobbed, something must have really hit me hard, seeing as I was knocked out cold,
"Minerva!?, where are you!?",
Guilt overwhelmed me instantly. I had the idea to play this stupid game. If I didn't this wouldn't have happened,
"Hayils!",
I can still hear her sweet voice, tears began to fill my eyes,
"Hayils! Help me!",
Wait is that?,
"Hayils!",
"I'm coming Minerva!",
I ran toward the constant pleas of Minnie, through the weird bends of the forest, towering mushrooms that were pink and a tan like color, plus strangely shaped trees covered the forest, it was kind of beautiful in a very strange way, the ground became more mud like every two steps I took, to be specific, her pleas kept getting nearer and nearer, pushing me harder and harder to get to her. There she was. In a cage, surrounded by monkey servants in clothing. They must have been the ones near us, the chief looking monkey turned, noticing my presence,
"Well, well, well, what do we have here",
The chief monkey asked, rhetorically,
"Looks like a dragon, sir",
One of the lower ranked monkeys responded,
"I know what it is Carl. Shut your trap. Now. Dragon. What is your name?",
"I am not a dragon.",
I countered, growing,
"Sensitive are we, have you ever looked in a mirror ?",
the monkeys laughed,
"I am not a dragon!, I am a Kalon!",
I yelled while opening my mouth releasing a flame like essence, aimed straight for the cage, just inches away from hitting Minnie,
"We must go tell Draxis!",
the chief monkey yelled, running away, his team following close behind,
"Did you just?"
Minerva asked astonished,
"Breath fire? I think so...",
"Wow, but you nearly torched me!",
"Sorry!, now let's get you out of there!",
I approached the cage with caution, it seemed it was made of wood accompanied by bamboo. Strange. Using my teeth I tore the string like material that was holding the cage together apart, piece by piece the makeshift bars fell to the ground, one by one,
"Who's Draxis?",
She asked worriedly,
"I have no idea, but, I don't plan to find out, so let's go",
"Ok",
and with that we made our long journey home.

"There you two are! we have been worried sick!",
our mothers, Amelia and Calista chorused as we walked into the garden of our home,
"Sorry mothers",
Minnie replied looking down,
"Just when I thought you were responsible Minerva.",
Amelia frowned as she spoke,
"It's my fault mothers, the game was my idea",
I countered, Minnie looked up at me, thanking me with her eyes,
"Don't be ridiculous Hayils, I know this is Minerva's doing",
Aroha, my other sister inserted,
"It was not her fault! listen to me!",
I yelled getting extremely agitated, Minnies eyes met mine, they were filled with fear,
"Don't you raise your voice at me Hayils!",
Amelia yelled back,
"Grahhh",
I yelled while opening my mouth. I closed my eyes. I knew what was going to happen now. I desperately tried to fight it. But it was no use. Tears ran down my face as the fireball formed also released from my muzzle. I fell to the ground. I headed straight toward Amelia, Calista and Aroha. Luckily they dodged it,
"What... Was... That...",
Aroha asked quivering with fear,
"You tried to kill us!",
Amelia shouted holding Aroha close to her,
"I... I Didn't mean it... I swear...",
tears continued to pour from my eyes,
"You and I both know that this was far from an accident Hayils. Leave this place and never return!",
"Amelia!",
"No Calista! She bloody tried to murder our daughter!, you blind bat!",
My eyes were becoming bloodshot, why didn't Amelia believe me...,
"It was an accident Amelia!, she does not have to leave!",
Calista snapped back,
"She IS leaving Calista! end of STORY!",
Amelia yelled while pushing Calista to the ground,
"No!",
I screamed frantically, anther one of my fireballs shot straight for her. This time. She had no time to dodge it. Calista rushed to check her vitals, tears were still falling from my eyes like a waterfall,
"She is only unconscious",
Calista said at last, while walking into her bedroom and returning not a moment later with something, she knelt beside me,
"Take this cloak",
she stammered, obviously holding back tears,
"And go..."
she finished, releasing her tears,
"But mother...",
"You are my brave girl, Hayils, never forget that",
she gently moved her paw up to my cheek, wiping some of my tears away,
"There has to be another way mother!",
Minnie yelled, balling her eyes out, Calista hugged me, wrapping her two tails around me,
"There isn't Minerva, it's the only way everyone will be safe",
I escaped Calistas hug and put on the cloak,
"I love you guys, I will never forget you",
I said, full with sorrow as I placed the hood over my head and walked out of the den. Alone.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Learning about the past...

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Every step I took made me more lonelier than the last, the forest just seemed to go on forever, I had no idea where I was going, but the forest is bound to lead me somewhere right?, at this point I am pretty sure that I am kidding myself, I may as well be walking around in a continuous circle, I don't feel like i'm going anywhere, the only noise that there was was raindrops dripping onto my antlers and ears from the trees towering above me, I have considered going back plenty of times, but she is right, it is for the best.

I desperately wanted to cry. This loneliness was getting too hard to bare. But I am dehydrated. Not to mention starving. I hadn't had any water or food in about six days now, my legs are killing me, I have not stopped walking ever since I left, I have to get as far away from Amelia as possible, I still don't get why she hates me? I get why she was protecting Aroha, but I am their kid as well, but she treated me like her enemy, it's like she forgot what I was to her, come to think of it, I am more canine looking than them, does that mean they weren't my family at all?, but that's ridiculous, right?, I've been with them my entire life, a least I think I have, I kept walking around aimlessly, my eyes fell upon something in the distance, it was kind of a dark blue color, but then again it was pitch black so everything was the same color, I decided to get a closer look, watching my step, it was a complete surprise to see what stood before me, it was the dragon temple in all its glory, the one I saw when I was knocked out, it had a cobblestone path leading to the iron surrounded wooden door, I walked up the long cobblestone path to the door, with a closer examination there were floating orbs on either side of the door, but, there also were element like carvings into the iron frame, one was fire, the other three were lighting earth and ice, this place felt oddly familiar to me, or it was just deja vu, I cautiously opened the door to be greeted by a quite large magnificent being that in some aspects looked like me, they had a multicolored bright coat and ocean blue eyes, he seemed shocked to see me,
"You're... you're alive!",
"Uhhh, I think so... Who are you...?",
"Phoenix, I am Phoenix the guardian of fire",
"What are you?, what am I!?",
"I am a viscet, you, miss are a rare dragon",
"A dragon...?",
"Yes. A dragon. Come, there's some other beings I would like you to meet",
dumbfounded I followed Phoenix into an dusty library with barely any light shining through its windows, it was sunrise too, there were four other beings there with us
"Children, the fire possessor has arrived, the chronicler must have found and led her to us",
they came toward us and sat down,
"I'm Hayils",
I blurted nervously,
"Allow me to introduce my pupils, this is Emmy, possessor of ice, also a dragon",
the brown with light also dark blue hair and silver horns stood up, bowed, after returned back to her seat,
"This is Ambrose, possessor of wind, mate of Valentine",
Phoenix went on, pointing at the pink accompanied by white coated viscet with blue eyes, lynx ears plus a mohawk like hair style,
"She is Moana, guardian of Clara liliums pack, possessor of earth",
Moana smiled,
"Nice to meet you Hayils",
her flame mane didn't just look like flame, it moves like it too, she has the cutest bunny nose also the most adorable fennec fox ears,
"Lastly, this is Haela, possessor of shadow, also mate of Apothas"
she waved, I turned to Phoenix who was beside me,
"Phoenix, how did you know me when I arrived here?,
"Hayils, that's a long story, of which I would rather not relive",
"Don't you think she deserves to know Phoenix?, who knows where she ended up",
Moana asked,
"Moana, it is my decision, not yours",
"Please Phoenix",
I pleaded,
"Very well, get comfortable".

"It was the year of the dragon, I, like all the other guardians awaited the birth of a special dragon unlike any other. I was in charge of protecting the eggs, every last one, to my dismay, the dark master, Draxis sent his armies to the dragon temple to retrieve the special egg for himself. I was in the nursery, right here in the temple, I was watching over all the eggs like I had promised every mother viscet in the land, my gaze fell upon the purple egg, the egg that the prophecies foretold would save us all, the ground began to shake, leaving me to make a split second decision on which egg to save. I chose the purple egg. I scooped the egg up in my paws and ran, burning everything in my path, eventually I was out of the temple under the stars, I ran toward the water, I held the egg close to my chest, "You are not safe here little one, I hope that you will find a loving family that will raise and love you unconditionally", I grabbed a top of a mushroom, placed the egg onto it gently and nudged it down the river, sending it a long way away, "May the ancestors look after you, may they look after us all", I rushed back to the temple to see havoc, the other guardians were overrun and there was complete and utter chaos, most of the eggs were smashed to pieces, it was my fault that all those infant viscets died that day, I was supposed to keep them all alive, but I only saved one singular baby. I tried my best to stay out of sight. But I saw they had an egg, I pounced at one of Draxis's monkey servants, retrieved the egg and hid it in a secret chamber beneath the temple, when I returned all that was left was the shards of the eggs, the other guardians Terrador, Cyril plus Volteer were nowhere to be found, I just stared at the remains of the battle field, out of a thousand eggs, I only managed to save two, the purple egg I never thought survived until now. That purple egg was you, Hayils, you are meant to defeat Draxis, all of you are, that is why I needed you all here, your destinies are intertwined, to bring peace to this land",
"If that is true, Phoenix, who are my real parents?",
I asked curiously,
"They... Passed... Not long after the raid...",
"Who were they...?",
"They were the most lovely viscets I had ever met in my entire life, they deserved to have the blessing of the prophecy dragon, sad times aside, we need to get you five ready to face Draxis".
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Training

Postby Thebattleangel » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:38 pm

"Hayils spar with Emmy, Haela spar with Ambrose, Moana you will face whoever wins first, then the two that haven't been defeated yet shall spar each other understood?",
All bow to Phoenix and shout,
"Yes, sir",
We were in the training room of the temple, it was rundown much like every other room in it, vines covered its walls from head to toe and with a push of a button the great dragon in the middle of the room made of a great silver metal would disappear underneath the stone floor would reveal a training room with multiple dummies which were taken away for our sparing,
"Good, you may begin",
Hayils, uses her Fire to try to burn her way through everything that Emmy, could possibly send her way. While Emmy uses her ice to try to make her way through Hayils fire attacks, and defend against them. While Haela, releases a barrage of shadow missiles at Ambrose, but get deflected right back at her, from Amroses wind surge, Moana carefully watching their attacks, while Pheonix carefully studies their every move.
Moana looks up at Phoenix,
"Who do you think is going to win between both sparing groups?",
"I can't say for sure, just watch carefully, and maybe you can find out. Hayils, is strong while on the offensive, and Emmy is strong on the defensive, however, if Emmy can push Hayils back, she could win, if Hayils doesn't use supernova that is",
"Pheonix look!",
Haela becomes one with the shadows and conjures shadow warriors to fight alongside her. Ambrose summons wind elementals to help fight the shadow warriors. Haela then absorbs the power of those warriors she summoned and becomes the shadow dragon goddess. With her ability she quickly moves across the ground, surrounding Ambrose in darkness, he attempts to break free with ultimate twister, but before he could the shadow that Haela cast around him was too strong, and completely immobilized him. Thus, Haela prevails victorious in her match against Ambrose.
Moana, Phoenix both clap,
"Haela, Ambrose you two were outstanding out there, rest for awhile, and let's watch the rest of Hayils, and Emmy's sparring match."

Emmy creates a massive wall of ice, while Hayils is turning up her fires heat, to melt a hole through the ice, Emmy is focusing all of her energy, to create a massive ice tri-beam attack, Hayils notices this, stops trying to melt the ice wall, and focuses all of her heat, flame, to create fire overlord wich is a gigantic burst of fire hot enough to roast everything that gets within range of its intense heat, but due to this being a sparing match she turns its heat down considerably, while the flame remains as strong as it always was.

Emmy smiles,
"Let's see if your fire can melt this attack Hayils!",
Hayils laughs,
"Let's see if your ice can withstand this attack Emmy!",
Both begin to supercharge their attacks, with the others being able to feel the heat, and cold from both attacks. A drop of sweat drops from Ambrose's cheek, and makes contact with the floor, causing Emmy to release her ice tri-beam, and Hayils to launch her fire overlord. The intensity of the two attacks colliding causes ripples to move through the air, with everyone being able to feel them,
"Dangggg, Hayils and Emmy are really going at it! This battle is even more interesting than i thought it would be!",
Hayils, and Emmy both smile, and increase the intensity, causing the ground beneath them to shake. Just moments later Hayils uses her supernova attack, there is almost nothing that can stop this attack, and was only recently achieved by her.
Phoenix watches as Hayils begins to overwhelm Emmy, and declares Hayils the victor, Haela uses shadow guard on Hayils's fire overlord to extinguish the attack.
Hayil's stares at Haela, surprised that she was capable of using that power,
"I had no idea, that you even unlocked that ability",
"I made sure to study hard about the power of the shadows, and from that, I have learned many abilities, wich practice I mastered them",
Moana stands up,
"Come on than Haela, lets spar. Let us see if your shadows can take on my earth",
Haela laughs,
"I'm pretty sure my shadows are more than capable to defeat you, and your earth powers Moana",
Moana wastes no time and immediately becomes serious, using planet earth guardian, to make her attacks stronger, faster, and to increase her damage resistance. Once again Haela uses shadow dragon goddess once again and combines that with shadow guard, dark tempest, to create what is essentially a shadow blackhole. Seeing this, Moana reacts by using world breaker (transforms into the the planet dragon, while summoning the earth titan king to do massive dammage, while boosting every earth based power, and decreases dammage done by all enemies due to planet dragons ability to negate some incoming damage all the way to a possible one hundred percent, if planet dragon and the earth titan king powers are used correctly)), planetary bombardment (launches a massive earth beam shot directly from the users paws, and mouth if required to boost its power),
"This is fun Moana, let's keep this going for awhile",
Moana laughs,
"What is so funny to you?!?",
Moana smirks."You don't realize yet, but you are about to be defeated",
Haela, becomes more serious, but unsuspectingly, she quickly starts getting pinned down by Moana's ground punisher wich immobilizes any target that is in its area of effect, their feet become stuck to the ground,
"Nice move Moana, ya got her now!",
Moana uses earth dragon roar, while she is immobilized to finish the match, becomes victorious.
They shake hands and bow,
"That was a fantastic display Moana, good match"
Moana takes a break for a bit to recover her energy, Ambrose, Emmy, Hayils, use recovery, wich immediately replenishes everyone's stamina.
"For our final match, we have Hayils champion of fire, vs Moana champion of earth!",
Hayils uses all of her abilities and combines them into one attack right off the bat, and Moana, does the same,
"Are you two insane?",
"No, we just want to see who will win if we go all out like this",
After several minutes of charging up all of their powers, they use them all at the same time, at the point of impact, a shockwave is produced, knocking everything backwards. Moana uses her greatest advantage and begins drawing power from the planet its self and using that power, to boost her own strength, within seconds Hayils fire starts to be overtaken.
Moana proud of herself announces,
"I am the strongest!",
Right as Hayils fire becomes depleted, a spark within her is ignited, a spark so powerful, that it conquered and destroyed everything, Moana could send her way, but once Moana used world breaker, combined with prism break, Hayils defeat was inevitable. Hayils waited to use ultra supernova. But once Moana, smashed the ground to bring forth her titans, Hayils used it. For she knew, that would be the only shot she's going to get to defeat Moana. There was a risk of overtaxing herself, but to become victories, sometimes you have to use every bit of strength you can muster all at the same time in a last effort to achieve victory. Moana tried to speed up her summoning to negate the incoming attack with totem but didn't make it in time. By the time the summoning was complete. Hayil's ultra supernova had already hit her hard, knocked her off her feet, thus declaring her defeat.
Moana, and Hayils both have trouble standing up, so Phoenix uses overdrive to rapidly heal them, fully restore their stamina,
"Hayils, were you saving that attack you used just now.",
She nods,
"Yes, I was waiting for a pivotal moment to appear, and your summoning was the perfect opportunity to use it",
Everyone claps their hands,
"Moana, Hayils, you two have to be more careful. You could've done some serious damage",
"We're sorry Phoenix",
"No need to apologize young ones",
"You lot have an opponent that you all must be prepared for no matter what, for if Raikon, free's Draxis. An evil shadow will descend upon all the realms, and our world will be thrown into utter chaos",
Moana clenches her paws into fists, smashes them together,
"We shall crush this Raikon, and prevent the evil master from being freed from his confinement",
Phoenix nods.As the training session begins all five jump straight for each other, becoming more serious as the others get more serious. After a good amount of time passes, Phoenix sends in a clone of Raikon, and the five immediately switch targets to that clone. Even with their combined strength, it takes them a mere ten minutes to defeat the clone. Moana, Emmy were always getting up close and personal, with Hayils, Haela getting close often, while Ambrose staying back to support, and buff their allies, now sure all five of them get close and personal the moment the opportunity arises, in an attempt to finish the enemy off quickly. With Ambrose's attacks being wind-related, Ambrose can attack from any range and still deal good damage to the target. After several weeks of intense training, mentoring from Phoenix, the five guardians, were finally ready to take on Raikon, and prevent him from awakening the dark master,
"That's the spirit Moana, now I want all five of you to have a five-way free for all sparing match. This training session is to help you get used to fighting multiple opponents."
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The battle

Postby Thebattleangel » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Raikon the Dark master's servant, is out on a quest to find the last piece of the crystal that will bring Draxis back to our world. But on that quest, he runs into five dragons of a legend. These five dragons were destined to defeat Draxis, stop him from being brought back to their world, and end the dark shadow before it could spread throughout the realms.
"Raikon, find me the final gem. Before some brat manages to find it!",
Raikon inserts the fourth of five gems, into the pedistol which once inserted into the pedistol the five gems would bring forth Draxis, from the void realm. Where he was banished.
"Draxis, I shall bring you back here, so you can conquer this pathetic world",
"Than do as I command and get that final crystal right now!",
Raikon turns, grabs his gem scanner, and quickly runs to locate, and retrieve the final crystal.

Meanwhile, the five young dragons were also heading out to find the gem. Who will get to the gem first? Will Raikon get to the gem first? Will he awaken Draxis and take over all the realms with Draxis as his master? Or will Hayils, Haela, Ambrose, Moana, Emmy get to the gem first? Will they be able to prevent Raikon from awakening the dark master?

"Young ones gather around",
The five gather around Phoenix.
"I have just received word that Raikon servant of the dark master Draxis, has four of the five gems inserted into the pedistol. He is currently trying to locate the fifth. Now what he does not know is that I possess the fifth gem",
"You possess the fifth gem?",
Phoenix nods.
"Hayils, Emmy, and Ambrose go on a scouting mission to find the totem, but do not get spotted, and no matter what do not attack, stay completely out of sight",
"We shall Phoenix, Emmy, Ambrose lets go",
Both stand up and follow Hayils.
"Phoenix, what about us?",
He turns to face Haela.
"You and Moana, shall stay here to help me protect the final gem",
Haela, Moana nod their heads.

As Raikon approaches Phoenix's secret lair, Draxis, takes possession of his body and calls out Moana and Haela using Phoenix's voice. While Phoenix was in his study, guarding the gem. The bait works, when the two appear outside the den, Draxis uses his power of possession, and mind controls Haela, and Moana.
The mind-controlled Moana grabs hold of Raikon, to lure Phoenix into a trap.
"Phoenix come here I have something for you",
"Moana, Haela, you captured Raikon without a single scratch... Wait, your not Moana, Haela. Draxis get out of their heads this instant!",
Draxis, lets out an evil laugh through Moana, Haela. Hayils senses something is wrong, together her, Emmy, Ambrose rush back to their hideout to find Phoenix pinned to the ground.
They get him unpinned and help him to his bed.
"Oh my god, Phoenix are you ok? Where is Moana, and Haela? What happened to the gem?",
"Draxis, possessed Raikons body... He.. Brainwashed Moana, Haela, and with their combined power, they took the gem... I'm sorry, I have failed our entire world...",
"Pheonix we have to stop him, and free our friends, stay here, we will handle this",
"You three best be ready for the challenge that lays ahead, for if you fail, our world, all of the realms will fall to the dark master. Go, and free them, take that gem before it is too late. May the ancestors be with you, may the ancestors be with us all",
Emmy, Hayils, Ambrose, rush to where they located the totem, to find Moana, Haele and the base of the structure with Raikon slowly making his way to the top.

Emmy surrounded herself with a hardened ice exoskeleton and charged for the brainwashed Moana, while Haela surrounded her body with a shadow field that encased her, and rushed for Hayils, thus igniting their battle. All while Ambrose was concentrating on creating a super dense ball of wind. Aimed at the necklace around Raikons neck.
Moana uses telepathy to communicate to Ambrose.
"Ambrose, fire it at him now!",
He launches the ball straight for the necklace and breaks it in half, the sapphire breaks of the collision with the ground, Moana, Haela, redirect all of their energy towards Raikon, and together Haela, Hayils, Ambrose, Emmy, and Moana launch their relentless assault against Raikon, to get that final crystal, and remove the other four and give each member of the legendary five a crystal that can enhance their powers, and even unlock their true potential hidden within.

"You brats, will not take this gem from me, I will awaken our dark master",
Moana, Haela look at each other and nod, deciding to use the forbidden technique of Shadow Earth, which will fuse them together, and become a being of immense power, rumored to be unstoppable.
"We are Moela! And this is where you become defeated Raikon!",
Moela uses the combined strengths of Shadow, and Earth to use the power of Oblivion. Creates a replica of the totem, and the final gem, sending the real copy to an alternate dimension of Moela's own creation, while the copies of the gem, and totem, are destroyed, along with Raikon, and the entire structure. Once Raikon is defeated Moela turns back into Haela, and Moana , and the real versions appear in front of them. exhausted the two recover their energy while Phoenix congratulates them on saving all of the realms, and defeating Raikon, preventing Draxis's rise to power.
Phoenix begins to hand each of the five champions the gem, of their exact element.
As he hands them their crystals, the power within them begins to strengthen them, making them even faster, more powerful than ever before.
"If Draxis does somehow come to power, our combined strength shall be more than enough to obliterate him!",
"Don't get cocky Moana. Just because you become more powerful, that doesn't mean you are ready to face Draxis".

With that, they begin training even more just in case the time comes that Draxis is released from the void he was banished to. Finding new ability combinations with each other's powers, and even finding the ultimate attack that fuses all of their powers, into one super attack.
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The aftermath

Postby Thebattleangel » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:06 am

"Are you guys ok?",
I asked turning around to look at my friends,
"Exhausted, but fine, I think",
Moana replied drooping her head, we stopped to take a break,
"I can't feel my legs",
Ambrose inserted grunting,
"At least we did it",
Haela countered with relief,
"We just did the impossible, what did you guys expect was going to happen?",
Emmy said groaning as she yawned,
"Phoenix will be waiting, we have to make it back",
I countered,
"We can't stop now, the dragon temple is a few miles away",
"Do you really think we want to walk any further Hayils",
Haela replied narrowing her eyes,
"Well, no, but, he'll be worried",
"Well he should be, we just fulfilled our destinys and prevented the end of life as we knew it",
Moana growled,
"I did worry for you, my students",
We turned to see Phoenix looking at us,
"You have done well my children, far from what you know, you have indeed done what everyone deemed impossible, your teamwork shone through, the dark cloud has now diminished from our land and now we can finally be happy without having to watch our backs just in case something would be there,
I personally thank you for everything you have done for our land, you are now hero's which deserve a long nights rest",
"You're not wrong Phoenix, a long nights rest sounds lovely, am I right guys?",
Ambrose asked, we all laughed,
"What are you guys waiting for! Let's go!",
Emmy said while running, all of us broke into a sprint after her, making the three mile trip back to the temple for our rest.

The sun rose, I was already awake before dawn just thinking,
"Hey, Hayils",
A whisper came from the right of me, I turned to see Moana beside me,
"What is it Moana?",
She paused as she thought,
"We have all been thinking, since, you don't really have a home, would you want to join us in Clara's, my mother's pack?",
"I don't know...",
"My mother won't mind, she always welcomes others in her home with open arms, I would know, I'm her daughter after all",
I rubbed my shoulder, nervously,
"I don't know Moana...",
"It'll be fine Hayils trust me",
"Ok, I would like to meet her I guess...",
"Great, I will awaken the others and we'll get going",
"Ok",
She got up from her assigned bed in the sleeping quarters waking everyone, we left a note for Phoenix and got going.

It was a very long journey under the blazing heat of the sun, we were starving although we bought food from the temple, sweat kept dripping down our muzzles sometimes getting into our mouths leaving a salty after taste present, when we arrived we were greeted by the whole pack including others from a group called legion, including Moana's twin brother like, Apothas, along with her father Drax,
"Moana has told me alot about you Hayils, I trust that my daughters opinion of you is true and you can indeed stay here and call our home your own,
I just have one question, where were you before you went to the temple?",
I stammered and let me eyes wander before returning them to hers with respect,
"I was in a family of Kalons miss, consisting of four, five including myself, their names were Amelia, Calista, Aroha and Minerva, they were my family, I had two mothers along with two sisters, lets just say something went heavily out of hand and I ended up on my own",
"I respect that you don't want to mention what had happened to you",
Moana came to my side,
"Shall I take her to her den mother?",
Clara nodded,
"Follow me Hayils",
I did as I was asked, the den was massive, it thrived with life, viscets of different shapes plus sizes lived here, I felt like I was home, that I belonged here with them, this would be the start of a new life for me, I was excited to get started.
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me