ani does writing ── ❅ ❅

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

which of my stories have you read?

the dialogue prompts
9%
the stormpilot stuff
9%
the jess/rey saga
9%
soulmate things
9%
advent things
9%
starbird team
9%
striker squadron
9%
my assorted gay star wars stuff
17%
none (yet?)
22%

Total votes : 23

ani does writing ── ❅ ❅

Postby danheng » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:24 am

ani trivia #1!
my name is not ani. that nickname comes from my past username, annyeong. I just respond to it.
ani trivia #2!
I am lactose intolerant, wheat/grain/gluten sensitive, sugar sensitive, and have a mild summer fruit allergy!
life is fun!
ani trivia #3!
I have a kitten, her name is tigerlily nisha-padmé (lastname). she's a year and a half- and a maine coon.
my siblings and I couldn't decide on a middle name so we chose two, and sometimes they change from day to day.
nisha, is a badass character from borderlands I love. padmé, of course, is the fashion goddess from space
ani trivia #4!
gingerpilot is my otp, followed shortly by reydar and bb-8/r3-iv
ani trivai #5!
I hate mexican food ngl

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────── S N O W D A Y S ──────────────

december - 2017 winged-backpack's advent challenge, ani edition <3
I will write a short story based on the prompts below
and post them as I finish them.

january - 2018 soulmate au list c:
yikes I'm just gonna write when I feel like it
january - 2018 some writing prompts
yikes I'm just gonna write when I feel like it

───────────────────────────❅❅──────────────────────────────

advent 2017
1. senbonzakura – whiteflame
2. In the walls
3. Yesterday
4. viva happy - mitchie m
5. morning
6. snowflal
7. black gold – otetsu
8. Comfort
9. unhappy refrain - wowoka
10. just one yesterday - fob/foxes
11. Lie
12. Your younger self
13. setsuna drive - Taki Yoshimitsu
14. warm tea and cocoa
15. Countdown
16. Labyrinth
17. Mafia
18. Future
19. double lariat - jtp
20. Error
21. meitiki cybernetics - otetsu
22. Superhero
23. Rooftop
24. winter
25. star night snow / starlight stage - orangestar

soulmate 2018

-Each others’ last words (to one another)
- Each day on your arm is a particular event your soulmate will face today. (Examples: Promotion, family death, new pet, meeting soulmate…)
-You have a watch that says the timezone your soulmate is in
-Meter of how in danger your soulmate is
-See colour for the first time when you meet, fades away when they die
-Can only see colour to places your soulmate’s been/touched
-Have the same heart beat
- Only your soulmate can kill you.
-At the corner of your eye, you can see a blurry vision of whatever your soulmate is doing (like sitting down drinking coffee in your living room, even though they’re doing this in another area)
-Hidden in dreams, but never interacting, is your soulmate
- Legend says that if you fold 1000 paper (Cranes? Planes? Rabbits? Anything really) You can meet your soulmate.
- Your soulmate leaves coloured footprints only visible to you
-You get a photograph of your soulmate and vice versa, somehow (Could be yearly, could be at a certain age, could be a photo of when you first met, etc)

aari and kaid 2018
a couple of ocs waiting for development.

back from the dead
eight people
mouth to mouth
dream
ouch
somewhere fun
this is not fun
about that plan
a hug

d'qar starbirds
soccer team au

the lineup
strategic planning
kickoff

strike squadron
lineup
strike one

stormpilot
sometimes
fare thee well

jess and rey
jess one

gingerpilot
part one

thoughts and other
thanks!
resistance fleet
Last edited by danheng on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 20 times in total.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ani does advents ── ❅ ❅ # 8 unfinished

Postby danheng » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:12 pm

' comfort ' unfinished
    "ah, maybe we can go ice-skating!"

"m-min...?"
    he slowed to a stop, spinning on the heel of his blade to face li. his face was lit up with a rosy glow, matching his cheery smile. but it faded instantly as he saw her face. mouth agape, newly shed tears streaming down her cheeks. her hands were outstretched like she was reaching for him. "min, I'm scared.." she cried. slowly, his eyes drifted down to her skates. beneath her, a spider web of cracks grew, each second spreading to compromise more ice. complete terror filled his eyes as he began to rapidly skate toward her. he threw out his hand, fingers just brushing against hers- just about to grab her hand, when the ice gave way beneath them and min was plunged into the cold grip of the lake.

when he reached the surface, kicking wildly to keep afloat, he felt his skin numb against the water so cold it was like flames. "li!" he sputtered, grabbing on to a chunk of ice to hold himself up as he searched. there was no sign of her, just a single red mitten floating on the surface of the water. dry sobs escaped mind's lips. the ice slipped from under his hands, sending him crashing again into the water.

"li, I'm so sorry." min's tears flowed freely down his cheeks, hitting the ground with a splash one after the other. "I love you so much."
Last edited by danheng on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ani does advents ── ❅ ❅ # 1 unfinished

Postby danheng » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:27 pm

' senbonzakura ' unfinished
    "general, the troops need an answer, you can't just ignore this!"
    captain meijo's worry was evident in the tone of his voice as he begged the apparently absent-minded general for direction. she was standing with both hands wrapped around the balcony rail, gazing out over the town in the midst of uprising. she was letting the cries of the villagers drown out the captain as she flicked her eyes from person to person, each carrying a new air of anger or violence to them.
    "general mitsuna, they are going to die."
    meijo's words were a cold stab to her side. he was a close friend, a trusted ally, and the clear disappointment hurt her. she didn't want to let down her men. that was her job- so assure their safety, to assure their win. but it was all so much to think about at once.
    "call them off."
    mitsuna shot at him, not even turning to meet his gaze.
    "the people are shouting in the streets. the men are falling on the battlefield. this war is not the answer."

Last edited by danheng on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ani, what the hell is this? | # 15 finished

Postby danheng » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 pm

my eyes flicked past the words on the page with lightning speed, my heart rate accelerating with every panting breath. I could feel the sweat gathering in my palms as I gripped the paper tight, the still-wet ink leaking onto my bare skin. I don't know why I was going through with this, why I agreed to the dare that night, but I was too prideful not to show them I was braver than they thought. as I looked down to my upturned left hand, I noticed how much I was shaking. I had to be quick, it was only ten minutes to midnight. I set down the crinkled paper on my bed and in a swift motion pricked my left thumb before pressing it onto the paper next to my name. the timer I'd set on my computer began to beep rapidly, letting me know I needed to light my candle. I stood up and placed the paper in front of my bedroom door only a few feet in front of my bed before spinning around hurriedly stopping the timer. before I began, all my supplies had been laid out neatly before my computer. now, they were strewn across the bedsheets. I grabbed for my matchbox, pulling out a single match and striking it against the side of the box. the flame burst to life with a couple of sparks and out of fear of burning myself I was quick to transfer the flame before shaking it out and shoving the box in m back pocket. now with a lit candle, I stood up and stopped right in front of my door. I had to act quickly once the clock turned to 12. It felt like hours until my alarm chimed out again, and panic rushed through my entire system.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and so on. I knocked a total of 22 times on the white wooden door before I took a deep breath in and huffed out my candle. a chill ran through the room. the hair on my neck stood up instantly, my whole body was trying to warn me of something bad about to happen. my primal survival instincts, that fight or flight response, everything was going off at once. I struggled to relight the candle as for a moment I thought I forgot the matchbox, a new air of relief flooding my chest as I pulled the pack out and relight the candle. I remembered what the website said. once you relight your candle, do NOT turn around. no matter what you do, what you feel on the back of your neck or what you hear creeping across your room, you cannot turn for he will take you away and you will be gone forever. the dangers of the midnight man's game. I could not hold back. I could not control myself. It felt like someone else had jumped into my skin, grabbing the wheel and taking over while I could only watch in horror as my body turned around.
I was frozen in fear, absolute horror at the man who stared down at me.
it was my MASSIVE BRENDON URIE POSTER that was hanging over my bed
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oohh a DIALOGUE prompt

Postby danheng » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:57 am

"surprise! I'm back from the dead, isn't that exciting?" kaid looked at me with a child-like joy, his excitement of being alive again expressing itself in a wide grin on his face.
    "h-hold on, you died!" I gaped, eyes flicking from his cheerful expression to the sword still sticking out of his chest. the bodies of the kage warriors littering the ground around them a clear sign of the massive fight that had just taken place.
    "yeah, well, didn't stick. now, we've got to move." kaid spun around, sliding his weapon onto his belt and starting off toward the ship parked near the mouth of the cave. the stab wound dripped blood onto his heels as he went.
    "but, you've been stabbed!" I cried as I hurried after him. "your heart stopped- you had no pulse and I-"
    kaid interrupted me with a sly smile, turning slightly as he paused in his footsteps. "wait- you stopped mid-battle to take my pulse?" with that, he burst into a bought of laughter, my face turning what I'm sure was a deep shade of red comparable to the slick blade sticking out of kaid's body. "oh, youngling, you really do care about me."
    to this day, he still will not tell me how he survived that.

x
    x
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooh a DIALOGUE prompt

Postby danheng » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:07 am

I let out a heavy sigh, leaning back against the curved metal wall and letting my head thump back, muscles relaxing for a savored moment. "what are we going to do?" I groaned, "we've got like five people trying to kill us and we still haven't blown up the ship." this really was a failed mission. kaid, though, seemed to have it all figured out. a glint in his eye, he peered out past the edge of the hallway, out to where we had just left the hangar bay.
    "actually, it's more like eight." he responded snarkily, not moving to meet my eyes as he surveyed the hallway.
    "oh, well I'm sorry. eight people trying to kill us." and a fully intact ship, not blown to ashy bits.
    "not to worry, aari, I've got everything figured out." these words sent a chilling dread right down to the bone. whatever 'plan' kaid had was going to end in pain for at least one of us. pushing up off of the wall, I grasped my saber, tugging it free from my belt and straightening up.
    "after you." though I tried to sound not so terrified, my expression gave it away- eyebrows narrowed in a frown, teeth tugging at my lower lip. kaid set off immediately, at a pace far too fast for comfort for the current circumstances.
    stealth? what's that? I wouldn't know.

x
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooh a DIALOGUE prompt

Postby danheng » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:19 am

panic rushed through my veins. I felt like I could barely move, the shock of this moment overtaking my entire body. "kaid- he's not responding to stimuli, I don't know what to do!" my teeth gritted tight as I ran one hand alongside lee's neck, searching for any sign of life. a pulse, a gasp of air- anything.
    kaid, who was digging in the medical kit, gave me an exasperated look. "aari, cut that out, please! stabbing someone in the hand does not make you a doctor!" maybe he had a point. I'm sure I was not helping lee's situation. "help me look for some pills, or something!"
    "I doubt pills are going to do much.." I muttered as I pulled away from his body, gaze flicking over his unresponsive form, unmoving chest and limp limbs. "he needs mouth-to-mouth." I declared boldly, standing up to set my hands on my hips. "and quick, too! he's going to die, kaid, come on!" I waved one hand at lee's body in a panicked fashion.
    kaid stared at me like I'd just insulted his mother.
    "no." he stated blankly, a warning look in his eyes. "aari, I am not going to kiss that man's unconscious corpse!"
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooh a DIALOGUE prompt

Postby danheng » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:40 am

I awoke with a start, instantly my heart rate began to slow from it's panicked racing. I was shaking. a cold bead of sweat made it's way down my forehead, dripping down to hit the bed as I gripped the sheets, knuckles white as snow.
    it was just a dream.
    -
    after confiding in the night-terror with kaid, he looked me over with a motherly gaze, as if gauging if I needed medical help or not.
    "I'm not sick!" I claimed. I had taken care not to look like a crazy person, brushed and done up my hair, changed into suitable clothing.
    "no, no-" kaid shook his head gently, crossing the room to stand closer to me as he looked down with a clearly perplexed gaze. "It's just.. I had the same dream."
    my eyes widened instantly, a gasp stuck in my throat. "r-really?"
    if his eyes rolled any harder, I swear he was going to fly into the next system over. "of course not, aari! I'm not the crazy one here! please check in at the med-bay IMMEDIATELY."
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooh a DIALOGUE prompt

Postby danheng » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:47 am

it hurt, a lot.
    I assumed this was what being run over would feel like, over, and over, and over again by a homicidal truck driver with some kind of cruel revenge plot to kill me. I stumbled into the control center, almost falling onto my face.
    kaid noticed me immediately, breaking into a run to grasp my arm and support me. "oh, my, are you-" he looked me up and down and then glanced back to the terminal. "lee, get us an evac ship, now."
    he basically supported my entire body weight as we made our way to the wall so he could lean me against it. I slid down, unable to support myself anymore.
    "what happened?" kaid knelt beside me, I couldn't see him, though, only hear him. my entire field of vision was speckled with little blips of black. "aari, are you bleeding?"
    "no..?" I titled my head to the side to better face him, offering what I could of a weak shrug.
    "that's not a question you're supposed to answer with another question!" he cried in response.
    I gave another half-hearted shrug. then I lost all consciousness.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ani does writing ── ❅ ❅

Postby danheng » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:16 pm

the d'qar starbirds
hehehe
M- leader, 5, 9, 10, 12
O- 3, 4, 7, 8, 11
D- 6, 13, 14
G- 2

poe dameron, best damn midfielder on the varsity soccer team - leader
temmin 'snap' wexley, prized goalie- blocks every shot - 2
jessika pava, offensive player who could probably make you cry by shooting you a mean stare - 3
karé kun, while excelling in game analysis and strategics, is an amazing offense player - 4
tallissan 'tallie' lintra, brave and natural leader, midfielder - 5
ello asty, talented but reckless defense player - 6
paige 'pai-pai' tico, 'explosive' offense player hahah I'm not funny - 7
joph seastriker, experienced and confident offense player - 8
iolo arana, stand in goalie and midfielder - 9
niv lek, quiet midfielder - 10
nodin chavdri, a quite loyal and confident offense player - 11
finch dallow, headstrong but intelligent midfielder - 12
theo meltsa, awkward defense player and in love with a cheerleader named peet - 13
pamich goode, a younger player, defense - 14

this idea is WIP

why, hawk, why do they have numbers? you ask.
because I feel like it! I answer.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me