Willow's diary. (Kalon entry)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Willow's diary. (Kalon entry)

Postby revvington » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:33 am

To anyone reading this, my name is Willow. I am 18 years old and I'm a nice girl who lives in a small house in the forest. I love to collect mechanical parts to things and one day I want to build something incredible from them. I am a massive Pokémon fan and I collect the plushies, I hope one day to collect them all. I currently live in a small cottage in the woods. I'm surrounded by animals, and not too far from the woods is a small town.

Link back to main adopt
Last edited by revvington on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Willow's diary. (Kalon entry)

Postby revvington » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:23 pm

My parents abandoned me when I was around 3 years old. I had to fend for myself, the bad thing is that it was winter, and I wasn't ready to face the cold in my conditions. Luckily I had found something that looked like an abandoned cabin. I found old clothes in there, they were very big, but they worked. Suddenly someone walked through the door, it was a tall kalon wearing gloves, a scarf, a hat, and a heavy winter coat. They saw that I was wearing old, ripped up clothes, so they gave me their scarf, gloves, hat, and coat. They ran off without telling me their name. I walked outside to look around, and I found some black berry bushes that surprisingly haven't died yet. I picked the berries and kept them in a small bag to keep them from rotting. I walked back inside and found that some of the lights on. I found some books, and sat on a bed in a bedroom, and started to read. Easily, I was indulged in the novel. I decided to go to bed, and I woke up to a basket of fruits on the bedside table with a note that said 'To: Willow From:???'. I was very confused, but I kept the basket. I walked into the kitchen to find that the water and fridge worked. I put the basket into the fridge and the black berries. Then I went back into the bedroom and started to read again. A few years later when I had just turned 6 a kalon with horns had taken me in to be their apprentice. They said their name was Nova or something like that. She taught me how to make potions and what to put in them. I was turning into a little witch. It was like I was her daughter, we had the time of our lives. I still live there making potions with her to this day.

Eris | They/he

TH Listo Goatlings

revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:41 am

I live in a small hut in the woods with my adopted mother Nova. One day I hope to get a sibling or an adopted father.
I love classical music, it helps me relieve stress when I'm making potions with my mother.
I've never really interacted with other kalons before, but my mother wants me to enroll into a highschool.
Some of my favorite movies are Kaladdin, The Kalon King, Kalana, The Little Merkal, and many more. Sorry for the terrible kalon puns! >~<
Once in a while my mother lets me buy a new Pokédoll if I make over 50 dollars worth of potions.
I'm a hoarder of different scents of candles! They just smell so good.
My house is always decorated for Halloween, because we never feel like taking our decorations down.
I have a love for different shades of purples, and blues.

Eris | They/he

TH Listo Goatlings

revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:39 am

I want them because I have so many ideas for her, and I can think of so many headcanons for her with my other kalons. I saw this kalon and I immediately fell in love with their design and just the way that they looked. I've always wanted a Legendary Kalon to call my own, and this is my chance. Even if I don't win I hope whoever wins enjoys them.

Eris | They/he

TH Listo Goatlings

revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes