“I Think I Fell”(Need Critism)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What should the next chapter Be about??

The grocery store
33%
Romance 😉😉
11%
Meeting Carson(also breaking up with Carson)
44%
Being weird (playing video games or something)
11%
Pm me other ideas!
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: “I Think I Fell” interest check!(updated story)

Postby SingSangJisung » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:16 am

XxEchoTheCatxX wrote:Hi! I have plans I write a small book but I need some help so far I have had trouble getting people so my work! So I want to do an interest check to see if this idea would stick! I had a different wattpad before but it was deserted so I created a fresh one!
https://my.w.tt/UiNb/wBecZo1DqI
EDIT! Part two is Up this i where i was looking for help!if you have any ideo you want or anything that might be confused i need help!
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SingSangJisung » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:56 am

XxEchoTheCatxX wrote:Hi! I have plans I write a small book but I need some help so far I have had trouble getting people so my work! So I want to do an interest check to see if this idea would stick! I had a different wattpad before but it was deserted so I created a fresh one!
EDIT! Part two is Up this i where i was looking for help!if you have any ideo you want or anything that might be confused i need help!
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SingSangJisung » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:50 pm

SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: “I Think I Fell” need criticism!!(updated story)

Postby SingSangJisung » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Working on chapter 3! ♥️
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SingSangJisung » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:56 am

Update!:
I’m planning on making every chapter around 12 pages in the wattpad format, so look forward to that! I just wrote have of chapter three tonight and will finish the rest tomorrow! (And maybe four as well!) I still and looking for any criticism or votes as that would greatly help me! And encourage me to keep writing!
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SingSangJisung » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:43 am

Update!:
I’m planning on making every chapter around 12 pages in the wattpad format, so look forward to that! I just wrote have of chapter three tonight and will finish the rest tomorrow! (And maybe four as well!) I still and looking for any criticism or votes as that would greatly help me! And encourage me to keep writing!
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: “I Think I Fell” need criticism!!(Chapter 2&3 are up!)

Postby SingSangJisung » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:59 pm

I noticed people aren’t reading my two newest chapters! And it saddens my heart to know that! Please let me know why you think people won’t want to keep reading! This book is so important to my so it’s really sad when I see people not interested, it can be discouraging so please comment vote and tell me how I can improve! It would help so much!
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SingSangJisung » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:56 am

THANK YU ALL FOR 50 Reads! I thought I would get like ten! This is super big for me because it means people might be interested! You are all so awesome! I really hope you keep reading please vote! And yet getting one read I was so excited!! So this is such a huge accomplishment! You are amazing! ♥️
Now we need ten votes!! You are awesome so I know it worst take long!
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SingSangJisung » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:32 am

Update!:
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wikkedphobias » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:20 am

mark so I can read
Status - Non Active, won't be posting here anymore. Saving this page just for the nostalgia and memories.

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE CHECK OUT THIS ABSOLUTE BEAN <3 <3 !!!
Wikkedphobias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me