Woes of Winter's War

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Woes of Winter's War

Postby Whispered Melody » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:06 pm

Woes of Winter's War

By: Captain Plucky & Whispered Melody

Prologue~
An unimaginable power held through fear. A kingdom fell to corruption and despair. The waters were filled with ash and and stained a crimson red. The skies were black as a storms fell from the clouds above. The kingdom was filled with screams of terror as the lightning crashed down onto thier homes. In the midst of the chaos was a young girl. She had blonde hair that hung to about her waist, but looked longer since she was huddled up. Her sapphire blue eyes glimmered with a pure terror. Her eyes were locked onto the havoc that rained above and below, thunder crackling over the screams of agony and fear. Many humans were beside her, but none that were conscious. Or could ever be conscious again.
Why had this happened? What caused all of this to unfold? The girl thought back to the day of when anxiety was high. And with tension was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

It was a cold, winter day. The kingdom was covered with snow and ice. The skies were still a bright, hopeful blue though, and the frozen water looked stunning; the sun’s dim shine making it look like a silver, sleek lake. It appeared perfect for ice skating.
King Felicia had gathered the villagers of the kingdom in the kingdom’s square. King Felicia faced a large, blue and black dragon with piercing cyan eyes. His strong muscles rippled with authority and power, but his expression was soft and compassionate. The king and the dragon looked at each other as they prepared their usual ritual, the mind ritual. The King got on the bed prepared for him which was on the stage of the town square. Felicia took a deep breath in, closing his eyes. The dragon flapped his wings into a large nest made for him nearby the small stage. He closed his eyes.
And thus, it began.
Both the dragon and King Felicia opened their eyes to a world they both knew very well. A place called “The Traveler’s Point”. A blue, starry void, lit up by only the twinkling stars. The floor was covered with a thick mist that comfortably cooled the skin. A silence was set all around the atmosphere, was so calming that it could lull one to sleep. The floor underneath them was mirror-like, where, if you could swat away the mist; you could see your own reflection. This place was a peaceful place, a place where the king of the humans and dragons could meet. This was the only place in which they could understand each other fluently. They could communicate outside of The Traveler’s Point through a messenger that knew both languages, and the messenger was very inefficient timewise compared to this.

The dragon walked with elegance to a spot in which the mist was thinnest, his talons clicking on the floor as he walked. Underneath, you could see the crest of the dragon kingdom on the floor. The king approached the the dragon as well, walking onto his Kingdom’s crest.
“King Felicia, it is wonderful to speak with you again.”
The dragon said, bowing his head down to King Felicia formally and kindly. The King returned the gesture of politeness, smiling seriously.
“Indeed. It has been too long, King Obsidian.” the man agreed, holding his hands in front of his stomach. “After all, being royalty, our schedules get quite tangled in our own kingdom’s. It’s nice to regroup and refresh.” he commented sincerely. The dragon chuckled, the stars giving a graceful shimmer to his silver scales. Obsidian clawed at the ground awkwardly, biting his lip. “Well…” he paused, squinting somberly. “I suppose you know the real reason why we’re here.” he said in a whisper, his expression soft and concerned. The king lowered his head, unable to make eye contact with Obsidian at the moment. His hands began to clench into a fist, anger rippling through his body. “Why did he have to die??” Felicia blurted, an undercurrent of woe in his voice. “He was the oldest of my two sons, and he had a bright future ahead of him. Why did your people kill him, Obsidian??” the King cried. The black-scaled dragon shut his eyes, a look of sadness and remorse written across the wrinkles of his snout and forehead. “I cannot express how sorry I am for my people's wrongdoings.” he began in a coo, “Your younger son had done a great deal of hurt to my kind. When your older son came to visit...dragons did not think that it was the older twin. They jumped to conclusions, and did not give him a proper trial. And for that, I am deeply apologetic to what has happened.” he explained evenly, trying to stay calm. “Sorry doesn’t bring him back!” Felicia lashed,

“There is nothing that can bring your son back my friend.” Obsidian said, knowing that sometimes, blunt honestly seemed to help him feel better. The King was always a strong person, but when disaster struck, he struggled to accept it, let alone cope with it. Maybe, if the dragon was genuine, it would quell the anxiety that was in the air. “I wish to all the stars above us that I could undo what has been done, but-”
“Just be quiet.” Felicia cut him off, his bad habit of anger coming out to bite his friend. He had always struggled with anger and controlling it, and this time, he found himself unable to do anything about the rage he felt. The rage festered within him like a disease, boiling and bubbling over into his words; flooding his sentences with nothing but hate and contempt.
Blinded by his sons accidental demise, the king drew out an ancient scepter from behind his black cloak of mourning. He pointed the rod at Obsidian, hate burning wildly in the king’s eyes. Obsidian’s eyes warmed, trying to ease the tension once more.
“Felicia, your highness, there is no need to wield the Staff of Sapphire the dragon explained, unable to hide the shakiness in his voice. Each King had a special weapon, handed down from generation to generation. These weapons held immense power, power that was not wielded unless absolutely necessary. The King stared at Obsidian, taking the tip of the Staff of Sapphire, and plunging it deep into the dragon’s crest. With that he spoke words of a forbidden spell, that both dragons and humans alike were punished harshly for losing.Saying such spell could be punishable by death, even for royalty. As the shards of glass began to pierce the dragon’s scales, he realized that King Felicia could not be talked to at this point. When he got this angry, he needed to calm down before anything else could happen. Obsidian tried desperately to wake up, that way he would not be harmed. Though he tried and tried, his endeavors were futile. He did not know what to do.His heart was racing, and he could not sleep in The Traveler’s Point in order to wake up in the real world. He was too panicked to do so. “My friend! Please! Understand that we’ve both made mistakes!” he begged, shivering. “Please, talk to me! I don’t want you to do something that I know you’ll regret!” he stated desperately. But, the human King was too busy chanting his spell in order to listen. It was hopeless, sadly. Obsidian came to realize that, and he felt his chest about to burst. Was this the end? As Felicia spoke the words louder and louder, the dragon began turning into a solid, obsidian crystal. When the spell was finished, King Felicia stared up at Obsidian. The giant dragon had been turned to stone, and was to die within the confinement of The Traveler’s Point. King Felicia did not think this was enough. Despite his logic, he took the staff’s end, and used it to smash the crystallized dragon to pieces. He grabbed Obsidian’s weapon, which was best known as the Fire Orb. He woke triumphantly and exclaimed that they had finally beaten their opposition. Not only were the dragons shocked to see that Obsidian had been turned into stone as he slumbered; but the humans were surprised to see that Felicia had done such a thing to one he called a friend. The dragons, filled with grief and rage, began spinning around the kingdom, lighting it ablaze.

The Fire Orb had called its protectors.
Whispered Melody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woes of Winter's War

Postby Whispered Melody » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:11 pm

Annoucments~
-We have a Discord Server to try and reduce spam:here!-11/19/17
~~~
-Melody is looking for artists!
~~~
Captain Plucky has left the Writer's Team

If interested, pm me examples, and your prices. I'm looking for both human and dragon artists! -11/20/17

Rules~
This stories discussion will be built into the novel itself. Here are the rules you must follow.
-All of the CS rules apply here.
-Please, don't go off topic.
-If you have direct questions about the story, pm either author.
-Please try not to spam the thread.

News~
The prologue was released- 11/19/17
Chapter 1 was released-11/20/17
Captain Plucky has left the writing team-12/8/17

Index~
*Prologue
*Chapter 1
*Chapter 2
*Chapter 3
*Chapter 4
*Chapter 5
*Chapter 6
Open for posting!
Last edited by Whispered Melody on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Whispered Melody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Woes of Winter's War

Postby Whispered Melody » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:43 am

So what do you think so far? I'm curious to know.
Whispered Melody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsu-bear » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:24 pm

oooooh I like it!!

Edit: Explodes because cliff hangers...
Last edited by tsu-bear on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxImage

╔ ——————————————————————— ╗
artshop - trade thread - carrd - deviantart - TH
╚ ——————————————————————— ╝

hey there ! im tsu-bear, you can call me Bear !
i love drawing, iron man and video gaming, some favorites
include: tetris, minecraft, stardew, hzd

╔ ——————————————————————— ╗
my commissions are [open, USD only]
discord: tsu_bear

╚ ——————————————————————— ╝

tsu-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whispered Melody » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:41 pm

AphroditesTears wrote:oooooh I like it!!

Aww, thanks dearie! Thanks for reading! I hope you come back for more.
Whispered Melody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Chapter 1~
The teenage girl laid in the remains of the temple. She was scared to admit that these tragic events had only happened yesterday. The dragons had already claimed lives profusely. She was not even sure if any of her family had survived the storms. Hot, plump tears streamed down her face as she thought of everyone that had died. And all because of King Felicia’s temper.
She knew from the very day he went into power that his reign would only bring bloodshed and pain. His highness never had a authoritative grip on his sons, and that’s when the problems started. She felt pain convulse through her. She was tired, and had not eaten since this miserable event happened. In her heart, she longed to leave the temple, and try her luck outside the ruins of the temple. She felt especially bad, since this temple was once built in Obsidian’s honnor. She wished Felicia had seen the error in his chaotic ways. However, knowing him, it would take a lot more blood before that happened. Maybe even his own life.
She gazed around the temple. She entertained the idea of heading out into the fire-filled world once more. Although, she never very well that such thoughts were in vain. The dragons and humans were now fighting ferociously, neither side wanting to give any mercy. If a dragon saw the sapphire-eyed, helpless human, she would most likely be killed on sight. There was nothing she could do besides get killed by a dragon three times her size, or just starve to death. The girl’s lip whimpered as she thought over it.
I don’t like the idea of dying slowly. She sighed pathetically, Maybe, if I go out and end up meeting a dragon, they’ll give me a quick demise. She slowly got up, her sleek frame shivering from the heat that heavily pressed over the atmosphere. She took a deep breath in, trying to calm her heart. It felt as if it was about to burst into flames, just like the buildings in the distance. I can do this. All I have to do is walk, and not be seen by any dragons. How hard could it be? Surely, they wouldn’t even be interested with such a small human like me. She said to herself, trying her hardest to not fall back down to the ground and burst into tears. She took yet another breath shutting her eyes as she took one step forward.
She wasn’t dead yet. She hadn’t burst into flames.
Maybe--maybe she had a chance! She began to put another step forward, and another, and another one after that. Before she knew it, the female was running out of the temple, not daring to look back. She needed to find more people, more friends who would protect her and help her. While she did know how to wield a weapon and defend herself, she was no match for a fully- grown dragon. A human was just naturally weaker than a animal so mythical and powerful, and that made it even worse that they were now at war. As the female ran for her life, suddenly, a plume of fire formed in front of her path; stopping her from running forward and forcing her to a halt. Oh, no. she thought to herself, her expression plastered with terror. No no no no no.
A female dragon slammed to the ground, her white scales shining brightly in the sun and firelight. She had deep, sparkling dark blue eyes; her expression piercing and her posture ready to fight. He brandished her blue claws at the human girl, grinning.
“And what’s such a fragile thing like you doing on a battleground??” the dragoness cooed in a sickly sweet, demoralizing voice. “Don’t you think that’s a little dangerous? You don’t even have a weapon to protect that soft little skin of yours.” she laughed at her own words, rearing her head back as she howled.
The girl looked up at the giant dragon. She looked skittish and her eyes were frozen over with intense fear. She tried to put on a brave as best she could to face the beast. She smirked, a sudden realization coming to mind.
“And what is a gentle flower like you doing breathing fire? You should be home in your feather padded nest.” She snapped. Working in the temple, the girl was fluent in dragon. It was essential that she learned it, since many dragons would pay their respects to King Felicia at said temple. If you were lucky enough, you might even be chosen to interpret King Obsidian’s words if there was a sudden need for a meeting to take place. The white dragon’s nostril began to flare up with smoke, a obvious sign of agitation for the species. “That’s a lot of strong words to say to someone like me. I could snap your neck in a second.” the dragon retaliated hotly.
“That is, if you weren’t too elegant to get your claws a bit dirty.” The girl replied, a small pang of joy flowing through her. She wasn’t dead right now. Was it possible that she could escape these claws of death?
The dragon lurched forward, and grabbed the girl from the ground scorched from a dragon’s fire.The human girl choked, a feeling of horror rushing through her. “You don’t have the right to speak to me like that.” the dragon hissed, tightening her grip. “Felicia killed my King, and yet you stand here, talking to me like you’re equal. DON’T START WITH ME.” the dragon shouted, fury apparent in her gravelly voice. “I’ve killed nineteen humans today. Do you want to be the twentieth?” she seethed, her eyes locked onto the human with a burning loathing.
“You have not killed me yet. Why are you hesitating, then?” The girl asked, an edge in her voice.
The dragon did not reply, but tightened its grasp again. The girl felt as if her chest would burst open from all of the pressure now on it.The dragon flew away from the fight, and towards a mountain that had many caves connected by tunnels.She flew in, dropping the girl onto the cold mountain ground. “Give me your name.” the dragoness blurted in a commanding manner, “Maybe then, you’ll have a chance to survive.” she stated, still staring at the teenage girl. Confused, but hopeful, the female decided to cooperate. “Vera.” she answered, sitting up. “That means ‘hope’, eh?” the dragon looked away, her expression softening. “I guess we need a lot of hope now. I’m Ashisa.” Vera locked gazes with Ashisa. There was warmth in Ashisa’s eyes, which was slightly reassuring to Vera. Ashisa’s quickly looked away, putting on that facade of coldness once again. She was clawing at the stone, able to pull chunks of off the floor them with her massive claws. A silence settled over the two for a few, long moments.

AphroditesTears wrote:oooooh I like it!!

Thank you so much, Aphro! You're too sweet!

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whispered Melody » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:33 pm

Chapter 2~
“Now.. Tell me Vera.. Do you think Felicia was right to kill Obsidian? Many people believe that Felicia was justified. Tell me, what do you think?” Ashisa asked, trying to hide the sorrow and pain behind a cold, calculating voice.
Vera knew the answer Ashisa wanted. She also knew that dragons had a natural ability to tell if anyone was lying. She decided with this in mind to be entirely honest. She inhaled before speaking.
“I do not know exactly what happened. The only person who can see into The Traveler’s Point without the ritual is the Temple Keeper. All I know is that the King’s son was killed by the dragons. I did know through conversation of the dragons that the younger brother was stirring up trouble for them. It seems they killed the wrong one. I think it was an accident, and that they should of tried to settle it peacefully.” Vera said.
“So you are saying the dragons are not at fault?” Ashia asked.
“Both parties are at fault, but it was mostly on our end. Neither party communicated, and thus, we retaliated. It was not right. All I want to do is fix it.” Vera replied, her tone starting to seem more confident.
Ashia turned away for a moment. She looked to the cave wall. She began taking the stone she had clawed from the earth and cut away at it. She made a thin rock that had a streak on the edge. It almost looked like a pencil, except made from a grey slab.
“Do you know anything about the Staff of Sapphire or The Fire Orb?” Ashia asked cautiously, not sure how the girl would react to such an odd question.
“I’ve read a bit about them in scrolls in The Temple. I could not understand some of the works, since they were written so many years ago.” Vera replied slowly.
Ashia placed the small pencil slab in her mouth, and began drawing out a picture. She drew a Dragon, and a human. Above them both, she put a large, angelic looking creature while below she drew a giant serpent.
“The Staff of Sapphire and The Fire Orb were both created by two different gods. Two gods, that despite their differences, managed to keep the world in harmony. The Staff of Sapphire was created by Fe, The winged human above. While the serpent, Alvar, created The Fire Orb. These gods knew that, without anything to help balance the sides; if they both ended up fighting and killing each other, the world would fall into havoc. If one side gets two of the ancient relics, they would become unstoppable. Because of this, each relic had a spell that protected it from the other force. The spell called the relic’s protectors upon it The only way to have both is to break the spell, which is forbidden. King Felicia is trying to do so right now.” Ashia said.
“We have to stop him!” Vera snapped angrily, shocked that Felicia was thinking of doing such a thing. She had no idea that the King was capable of being so malicious and heartless. .
“But we can’t do that without hurting all the humans.” Ashisa defended herself.
“That is not true. There has to be a way.” Vera replied, a little angered.
“If you find a way to do so, I will help you, but until then, we have no choice.” Ashisa said firmly.
Whispered Melody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Chapter 3~
Vera stared at Ashisa, bewildered. Go to The King? And confront him? Amongst all the the madness that was going on already?? And when he had both of the powerful weapons in his hands; along with a mood swing that told him killing was fine???
“Surely, there’s a way we can do it.” Ashisa re-stated, noting the disbelief in Vera’s face. “If gods could manage to put their hate to the side for the better, than we can do it too.” she nodded to the girl, extending a claw out to Vera, her claws sheathed. This was a very interesting demonstration of friendship, one that the temple girl saw all the time.
“Why have you not killed me yet?” she asked again, blowing a lock of blonde hair out of her line of sight. Ashisa snorted playfully at the question, grinning. “Well, you’re the first human I’ve ever encountered to talk back. Even the most strong fighters didn’t try to say anything to me. They only screamed at me in an attempt to make me scared.” the dragoness tut-tutted, “So you just shocked me a little. And I got curious.” she explained genuinely. “From then on, every word you said was like a breath of fresh air. You’re surprisingly independently-minded for your age.” Ashisa observed, hand still extended. Vera, smiling as well, took the dragon’s hand and got up. It made sense that Ashisa decided not to kill Vera, and in more ways than what she stated.
Dragons were very hearty, confident creatures. They always love to push around those near them, but to humans, it can seem a little harsh. A human getting out of it’s comfort zone and talking back to a dragon is like two dragons having a normal conversation. They love to be challenged and given something to fight for. No wonder Ashisa hadn’t killed the temple girl. Vera reminded Ashia a lot of most of her friends, who would always have a snarky yet loving attitude towards her. And, because of that, snapping back remarks was just something instinctual for her to do. Vera had no idea that it would come in handy so much. And Ashisa didn’t know that some humans were actually okay with talking in such a manner.
“So, do you have any ideas as to how we’re going to do this?” the dragoness chuckled, “There’s no way that any dragons will help me. And there’s no way that humans will pair up with you.” she looked out of the mouth of the cave, her expression turning more serious. “It looks like we have to do this on our own…” she sighed, rounding her shoulders.
Vera looked down at the ground, biting her lip. She thought long and hard, wondering what would be the best course of action. “Well, if Felicia’s best friend couldn’t reason with my King, then we don’t have a chance at that strategy.” she said, both girls beginning to frown. “But, maybe since Felicia is so out-of-sorts, we could just steal it. I’m sure he has his hands full trying to battle the dragons. Maybe that’s our opportunity!” she mused, scratching her chin. Ashisa slowly nodded, tapping a claw on the floor. “Tch. It’s very possible that the King has already broken the spell for the Fire Orbs Protectors. If I were him, that would be my top priority.” she thought aloud. “You’re right, Vera. Let’s plunder some food and then get on our way.” While Ashisa was unsure about how stealthy she could be, as she was twice the size of Vera, she had hope. The castle was big and chaotic at this point, so maybe she would be able to just kill her way to the Fire Orb.
She would do whatever she needed in order to avenge Obsidian. No matter what it took.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Woes of Winter's War ~Please Read!

Postby Whispered Melody » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Picture Link
Hey everyone... We have an issue. The co-writer/creator, Captain Plucky has lost interest in the project.
I can't handle this project on my own, as I have school, other projects, and family life.
For the sake of keeping everyone up to date, a chapter bomb will be released today.
If you are interested in saving the project, pm me or ping my Discord.
~Mel
Whispered Melody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whispered Melody » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Chapter~4
Ashisa took Vera and herself back to the town which they first met. It seemed like the fighting had passed, and her section of the resistance had passed to take another battle. She sighed. Now that she had associated herself with a human, and left her post, Ashisa would not be accepted back into her group of friends and warriors. They would see her as a traitor, who had decided King Felicia was in the right. Which really made the fire in her stomach burn. She did not have such a repulsive opinion. She was just like them, who wanted the King to be taken down.
“Well, here we are.” the dragoness landed, placing Vera on the floor. “We’re both going to get supplies. Let’s split up and get only what we need. Got it?” she went over, looking at Vera intently. The girl nodded in agreement, waving goodbye and walking in the direction of the temple. The dragon watched her go for a few moment, making sure that she didn’t get jumped by any enemies. After a few minutes, Ashisa went her own way. She knew that supplies would be available for her to take. All she really needed was some food, and a satchel to hold it in. Maybe a few weapons, but she doubted that she would be that lucky. Everything in this town was either burned or pretty much obliterated beyond repair. Her friends had done well at their job.
Huffing, the dragoness proceeded to scrape around the ruins. She knocked away rubble and debris with ease, her hunger beginning to set in.
I know that the inns are bone dry by now. She pondered, Looking in individual houses is the best route I can go as of now. Maybe I’ll find a left behind, magic heirloom. Ashisa snorted in laughter, I wish.
As she continued to look, she found nothing. The town was more broken than she had first thought. And while the dragon was having difficulty, Vera was on her way back to her friend; a bag full of goods in her hands.
This is barely enough, even for me. The human looked at the small bag with sorrow, Oh, what has become of my poor hometown? Every memory I’ve ever experienced here is charred beyond repair. She clutched her head, exasperated. If only the King wasn’t so stupid! How many people have to suffer just because of his temper?!? His royal blood is the only redeeming quality he has! Agitated, Vera continued to walk, scanning the area for the dragon. She wished quietly to herself that she didn’t accidentally go up to the wrong dragon and get killed on the spot. That would be a very embarrassing way to die.
As she strutted, she noticed that some time had passed. It had taken more rummaging than she had thought. And even then, sadly, the food would only last a couple of days.
Fear pulsed through her like never before. Only a few days ago she had been helping the other temple girls decorate the temple in lavish items for a long celebrated ceremony between the two kingdoms. Every year, on the 18th of December, would bring the Festival of Harmony. It was a long celebrated holiday that was even around during the time of Fe and Avalar. The two kings celebrated every year, even in times of war, as a sign of hope. This year, however, it was forgotten. The longtime beloved holiday of peace was destroyed. She wondered if it would ever return. Sadly, if it ever did come back, much time would have to pass.
Finally, Vera saw her dragon friend in the distance. Looking intently, it was definitely the dragoness she knew. Those white scales were hard to distinguish incorrectly. She was about to holler to her friend, but abruptly shut her mouth. Something seemed off. Very off.
Ashisa was looking down into some of the ruins, where a bit of the wall was still up. On this wall was a human girl, about Vera’s age, She had long, braided blond hair; the tips of them were a bright, baby blue. Her armor was completely black, and it gleamed eerily in the sunlight. This girl had a silver sword with a golden hilt as well, which contrasted greatly with her clothes. This made her appearance all the more unsettling and mysterious.
Said sword was raised over her head. It looked like she was about to attack the unsuspecting dragon.
“ASHISA!!” Vera screamed in horror, running as fast as she could over to the scene. “ASHISA! BEHIND YOU!” she exclaimed.
Whispered Melody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me