Torn inside dnp

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Torn inside dnp

Postby endless shelter;; » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:58 am

Torn Inside

Kalon Readopt - female - prologue - chapter 1 - chapter 2
(note: Characters other than Nese and her family are made up for the sake of the story)

basic story

Warrior, distant from family ,
Siuzend - lives with father
one head being so set on staying home and being a warrior, and the other wanting to figure out the other half of her heritage.
she was taken in by her father, in a land that doesn't worship any deities as then think it's a waste of time and just a way to do things easily, so Victorie was raised by working hard and stuff and grows to be a warrior. She also dislikes the idea of travel with super technological things, as she thinks the deities just tried to ease up their lives too much (she doesn't know much about the deities honestly.) So if she meets up with her siblings she'd be really annoyed at them for just worshipping them, being like "What's the point? Just to have someone do things for you? You're such a lazy creature!"
Last edited by endless shelter;; on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The prologue WIP

Postby endless shelter;; » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:20 am

Torn Inside
- prologue -

It all goes by so fast, first just a newborn, then as soon as weaning was over, one kit was taken in by the father, in
hiding with his secrets and the separation of the birthplace, at least this kit would live in a parent of her blood.
As they traveled to the homeland of the Siuzend kalon, the double headed child scrambled for warmth during the
travels before reaching the warm lands.

The winds were strong, finally in her father's world. The change of air quality was so dramatic, it lead to a difficult
time breathing, the more outgoing head found it oddly hard to breathe, but the introverted caring one helped to
have her sister adapt to the large amount of moisture. Almost two weeks of being alive, their father finally could have some time on naming his child. It was a beginning of travels over water. As there was a small storm. He had to retreat inside, but he could finally look at the only child that could stay with him. The two minds, one so outgoing, the other peacefully, both asleep. The father could finally think, two minds, two opposites, but yet the two fit so well. Two, two, two. "Nese. Two in such a wild yet amazing language. Fits for you, doesn't it?" The child and father rested till the rain had passed.

It took about a moon, a journey over seas, as time went on during the sails, The kit who finally adapted to the change, began to make her sister try to break out of her shell, the kit wanted to explore, but her other mind wanted to just stay safe.
"But if you won't take such a small risk, you won't be able to do anything?"
"But we could fall off!"
"Don't worry, you're stuck with me, I'll get us out of any danger!"
"Alright, let's go then!"
the shy kit giggled and got up, walking out. Though the kits were only a moon old, their minds doubled their intelligence, but truly it was just their vocabulary when they took enough time to think of what to say, their words slurred and chopped.
"This is amazing!" they both chirped, running around, finally, they could see their father in action.
"A storm is coming, go inside, Nese!"
Nese was about to protest, but knew how it could anger her dad. Reluctantly, she slumped inside, curling in her nest. Ne (the wild one) was attempting to sleep the anger of just being able to go outside
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me