noise, rarities, demos, sincerely yours, and the unfinished

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

( ok hand )

sure
66%
ok
16%
what
6%
: ?
13%

Total votes : 32

10 .

Postby fruitvale » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:01 pm

nope nevermind the girl doesn't like me
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

11 .

Postby fruitvale » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:46 pm

hey henlo whats good in the hood
so ! ! ive recently been feeling a tad bit better , but i think its bc of my new medications . i still have my moments , but i feel a lot more content with everything thats going on around me .
guarantee tomorrow is gonna just go Downhill from here though ; ; cant wait 2 b pulled into the barhroom to be called homophobic slurs & get kicked for helping my bisexual friend with a broken ankle , then attend a funeral for my friend who is a father and got killed in a car accident along with my best friend's sister whos also a parent . boy o boy do i love america
also to b clear the girl i like is still a rly close friend of mine - what happened was just me getting too excited and attached n now things r awkward .
hoping fr the best tmorrow though ! ! saturday n sunday in going to sm musicals n the local classic arcade with sm friends , so hopefully that lifts my spirits ! ! ❤️✌️👌
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | ⋆ blue vapor | coolwhipp's journal & thoughts |

Postby fruitvale » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:03 pm

a few kalon artist entry ideas ! ! posting bfore it times out n i lose it bc Thanks For Being Efficient Windows XP
- hot choco freckled bear ( standard ) - base done
- candy - cane polar bear ( unc ) - lines getting done
- christmas lights husky ( common )
- cold midnight reindeer ( rare )
- red cinnabun cake ( standard )
- snowy saint bernard ( common )
- gingrbread house ( standard )
- holly red fox ( unc )
- pastel daisy fawn ( unc )
- oil spill mermaid ( ? ? ? ) fr raywood ! ! ! ! c :
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

13 .

Postby fruitvale » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:26 pm

so i just didnt eat fr 2 days and decided to eat a ton of absolite garbage n threw it all up , being sick is so nice
i got beaten by the side of my school today in the snow and m nose wont stop bleeding life is good
im jst gna fake it till i make it or not
n i dont hav the enerfy to tell evruone that i owe art from that i cant finish it so i become somegow more of an absolute disappointment
if i owe u smthn pm me please so i dont waste my time on old sketches from my oekaki all day
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

14 .

Postby fruitvale » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:51 pm

lmao what is wrong with my emotions rn ahha
ANYWAYS i wrote smthn small when i was sick a bit ago so heres this junk

the scent of burning leaves and firewood rolled over distant hills , filling the senses of stray teenagers wandering about little harley springs' streets . overgrowth swallowed half - decent houses the farther they had gotten into the country , and ponds scatter here and there with cattails dozing in the wind against a hazy 7 : 00 sky . the sun had long been gone , sinking below the horizon and leaving the further off trails left by airplanes to glow redorangeyellowpinkpurple in repeat .

faraday tugged at a loose sweatshirt string , letting it curl up and tighten , then fall loosely to the sidewalk . his hand fidgeted in mine , which i had grown used to . his claws never scratched my hand on purpose - when we started dating he always felt so sorry about it and constantly vowed to never do it again . i just thought his habits were adorable .

old dandelions scattered the grass beside littered brown leaves like someone had spilled a box of autumn decorations and gave up trying to gather it all together again . the feline sighed , blinking slowly with a tiresome expression . i strode beside him , a full six - inches taller than him , which was strange for my species of otter . " eliot , i swear one day i will be tall enough to lean down and kiss you . one day ! " faraday always told me , which of course only lead to me teasing his shortness . luckily , now he wasn't the shortest out of our friends .

usually day would hold his breath while passing a cemetery , but today he wasnt going to pass out because of a few tombstones . his gum popped , which was the nearest sound to him other than a few crows cawing at some roadkill and the faraway honking and shouting of small town traffic . once it had lost its flavor faraday swallowed the bubblegum , despite the myths everyone warned him about . neon lights and crappy diner food wafted out of our vision , and in came a blurry & hazy image of our friends burning something in the heart of the cemetery .

imogen took a long stick and prodded at the old electronics and mattress the group had thrown into their pit , conjuring up a few more abundant flames by just jostling around a twig . her girlfriend nudged the tall gazelle's shoulder . faith , a short corgi with pixie - cut - & - dyed - red hair with a matching fiery attitude - and imogen's dreamgirl , according to her blog . the canine giggled and jumped around with a peppy look in her eyes . fire makes this girl quite excited .

desperately trying to avoid the strange - smelling smoke , david veered to the left and brushed off the few ashes from his jeans . he shouldn't be doing this , really ; his parents had strictly said to take it all to the dump after a while of debating . i understand though , they're a family of ferrets - it's in their nature to hoard . which is probably why it hurt him so much when he threw in his old broken gameboy . it went up in sparks and turned a sickly orange - green , curling up into a wad of wrinkly plastic and old childhood memories . i couldn't tell if the tears in his eyes were from the wretched scent , smoke , or the loss .

" imo , " faraday piped up a few meters away from the fire , swaying his tail to the side . " where's varsity ? i thought they were coming tonight . they never miss when they say they'll make it . they on another heist or something ? " the sky had grown darker , along with the silhouettes of tangling , thin - framed trees only visible when the flicker of the fire intensified . it never vexed us that we were on cemetery grounds , really - we always came here to hang out . nothing like a bunch of future dead bodies hanging with a bunch of present dead bodies , right ? plus , it was always quiet . no yelling , bottle smashing , car - tire screeching , etcetera . yes , the occasional middle - schoolers dared to wander this boring place , claiming even the smallest thing to be evil and haunted . the group ( including moi ) was pretty sure the entire younger section of the school thought we were some cult , or a group of murderers . spoiler - we aren't .

varsity was a cockatiel in their sophomore year , a nonbinary typical ' criminal ' . imogen and varsity met through one of their mutual friends , a reptile girl named baillie who had moved years ago . once imo met the crazy bird , the '''' gang '''' and i had began . first it was imogen , varsity , faraday , & i , followed by david , croy , and vinny . a few newbies to the group didn't make it , like their little rodent michelle , and a few others , other than faith . croy and vinny were off on a date down in southern indiana at some fancy resort together all through the rest of the school's hiatus . why a vacation at the beginning of the year , huh , eliot ? good question .

not long ago , a student was kidnapped on school premises , during school hours . how no cameras had caught it was completely unknown to about everyone . exaggeration on the word about . that day , it had been raining for around an hour after they claimed he had gone missing , but the footage shown to the officials and investigators showed no rain whatsoever . i pointed it out , being a lover of mysteries and such . they moved on without another word , barely acknowledging my input . suspicious enough for you ?

thing is ,the student was an exceptional guy . it stunned everyone when he was taken - and nobody spoke forward when the question of grudges being held came up . his name was joseph , a thin little deer who never had crossed someone wrongly . he always offered to take new students on a tour , always wanted extra credit , and always made student council meetings on time or early . i mean , i get it - i'm on student council and all , but damn . this guy had barely any flaws to be shown . id definitely be pining after him if i didn't already have the perfect boyfriend .

so school had been ' put off two weeks due to a tragic disaster ' , the harley springs paper of september 27th , 1996 , had declared . more or less it was just a flaw in our schoolboard , like all the others . spreading false information to draw in braindead fools and somehow make the info even more false .

now , back in present time , it almost seemed dishonorable to just take two weeks off , since joseph would've wanted nothing more than everyone to move on and continue school . hell , i'm sure if he could be here now , he'd tell everyone to get back to class ! but , i will admit , things have been rough with the schoolgrounds . wouldn't want any idiots like us to screw around with crucial evidence .

imogen's thin face swiveled to face us , her almond - shaped eyes squinting at our forms . her charred stick drew up towards the sky , flicking a few ashes onto david's shirt , startling the poor ferret half to death . " i have no clue . wasn't she coming with you two ? " faith's head went from her girlfriend , to us , and back to her girlfriend . this corgi never stops smiling . has she even blinked yet ?

faraday spoke up before i could . " well , something probably came up . unless she was kidnapped like our little deer buddy . " that string of words had earned a somewhat dreadful array of chuckles and mournful grins . the thing about faraday is that he had no filter , which gets him in an abundance of trouble . i mean , i love my little feline lover even more than i love anyone else , but we're working on that over - the - top part of him .

i really do wonder what the county police department was doing about this mystery . was it safe to be out ? i mean , for us it is . we were smart and pretty violent if i do say so myself . but for other kids , and harmless unsuspecting civilians ? how would it be for them ?

and with that , a new noise had entered within earshot , echoing against the country hills and forests .

police sirens ?

" the hell is that ? " dave stood up more , ears perked in a manner that alarmed everyone even more . he ceased wiping the gray - black smudges off of his new shirt , a not so ' david ' thing to do . i felt my fur stand up and a chill go up my spine . it even seemed that faith had lost a bit of her bubbliness . fear racked through my bones and i felt day's grip tighten . i wasn't worried about his claws digging into me .

i was worried about what in the world was going on , and why the officers turned down varsity's road so quickly .
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:50 pm

jst basic character ideas fr the story above ! !

curious & smart otter writer / eliot
nervous somali with no filter / faraday
troubled quiet gazelle / imogen
peppy excitable corgi / faith
misunderstood edgy criminal cockatiel / varsity
kindhearted pire retriever / pumpkin
violent veteran pitt terrier borzoi / veronica
tbh nobody knows wth donnor is
dramatic show off teacher raccoon / ms clair
missing impeccable student deer / joseph
apathetic sporty joke Mom tiger / tora
creative emotional Mom sugar glider / corbyn
typical modern teenager sugar tiger / urban
emotional mess theater & makeup luvr sugar tiger / taffy
honest Best Friend Quality sugar tiger / chika
prissy rich french poodle lady / ruby
strong feminine kangaroo with dreads / regina
short & literal cinnabun lovesick bunny / ian
obsessive nerd & shollifting & pocketpicking ferret / david
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

16 .

Postby fruitvale » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:27 am

sup sup been a while ! !
im in a decent mood today , it was supposed to be the first day back in school after my Amazing Break but ! ! the roads froze over due to freezing rain ( THANK you michigan you saved me from hell )
so right now im @ home just watching star wars & the good place & riverdale because ( slams trash can top on ) IM GARBAGE FOR TV SHOWS
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

17 .

Postby fruitvale » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:22 pm

been a while x2 ! just gonna . write for a minute .
so , if you happen to be reading this , thankyou ! i usually only keep this to keep track of myself , but to be honest , i just need to ramble to myself a little bit . to make a long story short , im Dying ( tm ) becuase of the flu and the only things I can do are call my cousin for 6 hours and read / draw / watch crappy movies . i feel anxious to pm or message my girlfriend because I don't want to come off as weird because , to be 120 percent honest , im probably going to delete this later since im just so confused . my head hurts and my arms are numb , my feet are asleep and there is lots to do - laundry , snow shoveling , dishes , art , judging , homework , messages , kalon myos , coding , etc . emotions have been weird too ; I dont know what i feel half the time , usually when I am around other people . i have to go to school tomorrow , even though im pretty much vomiting my guts out and the people at school are going to make it a lot worse for me . but my parents are forcing me to , and it sucks , because they think it's just something ive eaten and it'll pass over . last time I checked , they didn't have the flu either , and they're just ignoring it + giving me junk medicine , pushing me onto a bus full of homophobes and other sick kids . positive about 3 girls in my grade want to fight tomorrow too , but i told myself I wouldn't get in those anymore for the better future , and most especially my girlfriend . i can't think and I can't feel the things I want to feel , so life's going well .
but to make the post a lot Happier , I got a book I've been wanting for some time now ! thunderheadis what its called , and its the sequel to a novel by neal shusterman named scythe . me and a few other kids at my summer camp love the book and have been anxiously waiting for the 2nd story to release . it was about 20 at barnes n noble , but 12 at target , so we got it there a few days ago . AND I got another two books ive been wanting for months to get , the merciless series ! ! only book one and two , though , hardcover and all . they were only 6 at barnes n noble in the clearance section . i can't wait to finish thunderhead and start on merciless book one ! ! ! ! >:33c
so for the rest of today im going to either pass out from exhaustion or blood loss ( m nose started bleeding when i was throwing up and won't stop ) , but my main goal is to get my crap together , feel better , and get on track - but first , ill send my girlfriend / Absolute Angel a few messages because i feel awful for not getting back to her yet . she deserves the best , and although im not even close to being the best , I really want to be the best i can for her ❤❤ ( HARVEY if you're reading this you mean the world to me ily talk 2 u in a little bit once my head clears ! ! )
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

18 .

Postby fruitvale » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:25 pm

OK BUT IM SO H A P P Y ? ? ? ? because every year or so my family ( & sometimes a friend ) will go to cedar point in ohio for an entire day n ! ! we just got tickets for august buy one get one free ! since almost every single other state is in school other than michigan , it's only people from MI & the michigan area that go ! so there are only about 3 people waiting in line for the most popular coaster crieS ! ! ! ! we learned that """" cheat """"" a bit ago n have gone by the '' rules '' ever since ! ! ( i . if you're tall enough to ride it , ride it ii . don't chicken out iii . go in late august when ohio is in school iv . eat some bad cheesecake - nutella sandwiches out on th beach while screaming @ seagulls ! ! )
    can we all just appreciate how beautiful their POV videos are on yt though cries ? ? the gatekeeper is def my fav of them all ( pretty therapeutic , to be honest ! the scenery & smooth sounds & quality just makes me ! ! so happy ! ! ) , or the valravn ( night or day ! ) >:33c since we didnt have a line , i got to ride them abt 6 times in a row h e c k . .
    traumatizing roller coaster story time ! ! back when i was real little , the first time we went 2 cedar point , we made the mistake of going in the middle of the summer when everyone there was sweaty & cranky . we got on the gemini ( i despise you yet admire you , historical coaster ) and while ascending , the ride had to be stopped and the other ''''' twin coaster ''''''' kept on going , freaking tiny me out . a staff member had to walk allll the way up to about 3 / 4 the coaster's height and took someone's phone , taking her sweet - dandy - H E C K I N G time to stroll down and start the ride up again . if you've watched the video , you hear the ear - shredding noises this decade old calculator for an attraction makes when moving . by the time it started up again i was bawling and my mom was just . sitting and laughing at me ? ? the rest of the ride was just disappointing to little elena since by then i've ridden every coaster i could . curse you , gemini ! ! ! !
    still , i love this place so much ! ! it's pretty much like a second home to me , and fun fact , it's bigger than my hometown by a bit ! !
    hey another fun fact is that the top thrill dragster is the actual bane of my existence & makes me want to staple my fingers together just thinking about it
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

19 .

Postby fruitvale » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:58 pm

me @ any of my girlfriend's pictures :
fruitvale