あなたは本当に誰ですか || Ɯнσ αяɛ ʏσʋ яɛαℓℓʏ?

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

あなたは本当に誰ですか || Ɯнσ αяɛ ʏσʋ яɛαℓℓʏ?

Postby pees » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:27 am

-
リターン || return

no posting please
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: Piqeon | Name: Iridescent 'More than just your average A.I' | Gender: Doesn't need one, but likes being refered to as female ⦖
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

It's your lucky day

Postby pees » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:59 pm

│ 

│   

What's that?
A phone sits on the ground waiting to be picked up, it appears to be in perfect condition- free of scratches.
Well then, finders keepers!
Strange, it's not locked there's no password...
I think it's a wise idea to abuse the free wifi while we're a it.
No one has come back for it yet, it should be fine.
The ringtone plays, it's quite nice actually, maybe someone is looking for the phone
Last edited by pees on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sorry I left you alone, I should have known better. I wish I could have said that I loved when I was able to. I'm sorry Simon
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Well it was fun while it lasted

Postby pees » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:36 pm

the phone starts to vibrate violently, it nearly slips out of grasp
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________` Hand eventually gives in and the phone is dropped on the ground
- it doesn't crack but something else miraculously happens
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I think it's safe...

Postby pees » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Orange and blue smoke is released from the phone, for once it seemed like a good idea to throw a phone as far as possible
Aa yes, that nearby shrub should do the trick. C'est la vie mother nature, have a dose of possible technological bombs.

o o o
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________: The shrub starts, to swell and decompose, it's leaves turn grey and they fall off like rain, that gas somehow is affecting the cells in the plant, it's almost like it's being absorbed by the phone. Finally the bush, if you can still call it that, is reduced to mere ashes as the phone is still perfectly intact, and at full battery too. Is that why there is no plug hole for the charging cable?
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

10 weeks without charging can give such a crick in the neck

Postby pees » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:41 am

It happened in a fraction of a second, she started to appear first as a forming hologram projecting from the camera lense, she slowly started to take shape. Very soon static blurs could become almost solid as she was awakening from her last recharge
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Loading - 20%
I'm sorry I left you alone, I should have known better. I wish I could have said that I loved when I was able to. I'm sorry Simon
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reboot

Postby pees » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Patiently, she took her time to form and there she stood, lo and behold still somewhat projecting from the lens, she tensed her paws forward as she touched the ground, it had felt like years since she had been realised from the metal prison. Her eyes had almost adjusted to the dim glare of the outside world, as she attempted to take a step forward she had ungracefully tripped over a log.
"Where is this place?"
Her mouth hadn't been properly calibrated and she hadn't moved her mouth for months. Her voice was just as perfectly autotuned as they get, a slight metallic pitch blended with a warm soothing voice, one of a possible old friend. Her curious and inquisitive tone came to a sudden stop, then came the dreaded sarcastic tone, one you would know she was doing on purpose.
"What took you so long?"
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Use only as directed

Postby pees » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:54 pm

+

"Uh? Hello! Did I get stuck with a deaf human this time round?"

she had to stop herself from rolling her eyes, she undid the cross of her arms, took a deep breath and started to speak again. This time she had lifted her attitude and traded it for a slightly less bitter, more mechanic one the newvoice had a nasty reverberation, it was like to loudspeakers and a microphone on top of each other.

"Anyways I guess since I'm stuck with you I way as well introduce myself, my name is Iridescent but you can change my name later if you want to, (it's in the settings menu) I'm a programmed half-Siri half super computer because some idiot decided it would be fun to 'engineer' the two together (she is not programed to say this but who can help her?).

if you haven't noticed I'm a bit different from the others I was modified slightly to have a changeable name feature, my original name,YS14083 has so much more flair than, Iridescent"

She stopped to make a gagging reflex with her vocal chords, her gears didn't have much to work with so they just creaked louder. Iridescent paused, a sudden realisation made her stop entirely her eyes lit up a little, "Why aren't you running away from me, I've been thrown away so many times, I'm practically indestructible from all the water I've been dunked in or the heights I've been dropped from."

She paused, "Oh how foolish, you actually want to keep me, very well. After all I could use a friend as much as you need a walking talking genius as a phone, or do you actually want to вє ƒяιєη∂ѕ?"
Her eyes were litterally glowing, she'd never felt curiosity before, it's not in her code.
Last edited by pees on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I wish we'd known each-other longer

Postby pees » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:56 pm

One short but truthful nod was all that was needed, behind a cold soul was a sweet somewhat naïve being who wanted company that wanted her back.
But her voice
The final innocence is restored from her otherwise cold behaviour, there is a sort of genuine aspect, it's enough to convince she is of no harm

"I'm sorry for making you choose"
She pauses again, she knows that no one is lying.
" I can't live my life being thrown away so maybe it's time I get to be in control here. But hey look on the bright side, you can have a limited edition smartphone always by your side."
She bit her lip, there's a reason why they don't make her kind like they used to...
She was a threat to society and she knew it her energy she had required alone would be unsafe in anyone's hands. Her knowledge would be dangerous to anyone who could access it. It hit her past owners are afraid of weapons, with little doubt she soon realised, one like herself. Who could come to be friends with a... weapon?
With no guilt, she overtook the phone as scrolled to the reset button, she took a final mechanical breath
"I just want a friend, I know you won't accept me like this"
Her touch activated the option and she collapsed, only to be awoken by a whirring noise.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________你好我是 ___ 请给我一个名字。

我很抱歉 YS14083 不适用
Last edited by pees on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I am who I am

Postby pees » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:40 pm

words: 972/1000
extras used: 3/3
design by: Akemi-chan

Thank you for reading my entry!
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me