π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπš’πš—πšŽ // 𝚊 πš πšŠπš›πš›πš’πš˜πš›πšœ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ [dnp!!]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπš’πš—πšŽ // 𝚊 πš πšŠπš›πš›πš’πš˜πš›πšœ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ [dnp!!]

Postby raiden shogun » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:33 pm

- π™°πš•πš•πšŽπšπš’πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽπšœ -

- πšƒπš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŒπš•πšŠπš— -
π™»πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›: πš‚πššπšžπš›πš›πš’πšŽπš•πšœπšπšŠπš› (𝟿 π™»πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ)
π™³πšŽπš™πšžπšπš’: π™²πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœπšπš˜πš›πš–
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: πš‚πš”πš’πš™πšŠπš 
π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπš’πš—πšŽ π™²πšŠπš: π™ΉπšŠπš’πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš›
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: π™°πš•πšπšŽπš›πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš
πš†πšŠπš›πš›πš’πš˜πš›πšœ:
π™°πšžπš›πšŠπš•πš’πš•πš’
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: πš‚πš πš’πšπšπš™πšŠπš 
πšƒπšŠπš•πš•πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš
π™½πš’πšπš‘πšπš–πš˜πš˜πš—
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš”πš™πšŠπš 
π™Όπš’πšπš—πš’πšπš‘πšπšπšŠπš£πšŽ
π™Άπš˜πš›πšœπšŽπš‹πš•πšŠπš£πšŽ
π™±πš›πš’πšπš‘πšπšπšŠπš—πš
πš‚πš™πšŠπš›πš”πšπšŠπš£πšŽ
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽπšœ:
πš‚πš”πš’πš™πšŠπš 
πš‚πš πš’πšπšπš™πšŠπš 
π™°πš•πšπšŽπš›πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš
π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš”πš™πšŠπš 
πš€πšžπšŽπšŽπš—πšœ:
π™±πš•πšžπšŽπšπšŽπš›πš— (π™Ίπš’πšπšœ;; π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπš’πš”πš’πš, πš†πš’πš•πš•πš˜πš πš”πš’πš.)

- πš†πš’πš—πšπšŒπš•πšŠπš— -
π™»πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›: π™²πš›πš˜πš πšœπšπšŠπš› (𝟻 πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ)
π™³πšŽπš™πšžπšπš’: π™±πš›πšŽπšŽπš£πšŽπš™πšŽπš•πš
π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπš’πš—πšŽ π™²πšŠπš: πš‚πšπš˜πš—πšŽπš•πšŽπšŠπš
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: π™Όπš’πš•πš”πš™πšŠπš 
π™Ώπš˜πš™πš™πš’πš‹πš’πš›πš
π™±πšŽπšŽπšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘πšŽπš›
π™°πšœπš‘πšπšŠπš™πš™πš•πšŽ
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πš™πšŠπš 
π™±πš›πšŠπš’πš›πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš›
π™²πš’πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšœπš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: π™΄πšŒπš‘πš˜πš™πšŠπš 
π™³πš˜πšŽπš–πš’πšœπš
π™Άπš˜πš•πšπšŽπš—πšπšŠπš’πš•
π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πš™πšŠπš 
π™΄πšŒπš‘πš˜πš™πšŠπš 
π™·πšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš›πš™πšŠπš 
π™Όπš’πš•πš”πš™πšŠπš 
π™Όπš’πš—πš—πš˜πš πš•πš’πš•πš’ (π™Ίπš’πšπšœ;; π™Όπš˜πšžπšœπšŽπš”πš’πš, π™½πšŽπšπšπš•πšŽπš”πš’πš)

- πš‚πš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšŒπš•πšŠπš— -
π™»πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›: πšƒπšŠπš πš—πš’πšœπšπšŠπš› (𝟹 πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ)
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: πš‚πš˜πšπšπš™πšŠπš 
π™³πšŽπš™πšžπšπš’: πšƒπš’πšπšŽπš›πš‹πš•πšŠπš£πšŽ
π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπš’πš—πšŽ π™²πšŠπš: π™΅πš˜πš‘πš•πšŽπšŠπš™
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: πš…πš’πš‘πšŽπš—πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš
πš†πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽπš•πš‹πš›πš˜πš˜πš”
πšˆπšŠπš›πš›πš˜πš πšπš›πš˜πšœπš
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: πšƒπš πš’πšπš™πšŠπš 
π™°πš–πš‹πšŽπš›πš™πšŠπš
π™±πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πšœπš”πš’πš™
π™±πš•πš˜πš˜πš–πšπšŠπš•πš˜πš—
π™²πš›πš˜πš˜πš”πšŽπšπš πš‘πš’πšœπš™πšŽπš›
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: πšƒπš’πš—πš’πš™πšŠπš 
π™΄πšŽπš•πš“πšŠπš 
πšƒπš πš’πšπš™πšŠπš 
πš…πš’πš‘πšŽπš—πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš
πšƒπš’πš—πš’πš™πšŠπš 
πš‚πš˜πšπšπš™πšŠπš 
πš‚πš™πš’πšπšŽπš›πšŒπš•πšŠπš  (π™Ίπš’πšπšœ;; πš†πš‘πš’πšœπš”πšŽπš›πš”πš’πš)

- πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšŒπš•πšŠπš— -
π™»πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›: π™ΈπšŸπš’πšœπšπšŠπš› (2 πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ)
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: π™Όπš˜πšœπšœπš™πšŠπš 
π™³πšŽπš™πšžπšπš’: πšπš’πšŽπšœπš—πšŠπš”πšŽ
π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπš’πš—πšŽ π™²πšŠπš: π™±πš•πš’πš£πš£πšŠπš›πšπš•πšŽπšŠπš
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: π™΅πš•πš’πš—πšπš™πšŠπš 
π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš”πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš
π™΅πšžπš›πš£πšŽπšπšžπš›
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: π™΅πšŽπš›πš—πšœπš˜πš—πš
π™·πšŠπš•πšπšπšŠπš’πš•
π™΅πš•πšŠπš–πšŽπšœπšπš˜πš›πš–
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: π™Ώπš˜πšžπš—πšŒπšŽπš™πšŠπš 
π™ΈπšŒπšŽπšπšŠπš—πš
π™°πš™πš™πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πšŒπšŽ: πšπšŠπšŸπšŽπš—πš™πšŠπš 
π™ΊπšŽπšœπšπš›πšŽπš•πš πš’πš—πš
π™»πš’πšπš‘πšπš—πš’πš—πšπš“πš˜πš•πš
π™ΌπšŠπš™πš•πšŽπšπš•πšŠπš–πšŽ
π™Όπš˜πšœπšœπš™πšŠπš 
π™Ώπš˜πšžπš—πšŒπšŽπš™πšŠπš 
πšπšŠπšŸπšŽπš—πš™πšŠπš 
π™΅πš•πš’πš—πšπš™πšŠπš 
π™΅πšŽπš›πš—πšœπš˜πš—πš
π™Ώπš›πš’πš–πš›πš˜πšœπšŽπš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš (π™Ίπš’πšπšœ;; π™»πš’πš•πš’πš”πš’πš, π™³πš’πšŠπš–πš˜πš—πšπš”πš’πš)
π™±πš•πšžπšŽπš‹πšŽπš•πš•πšœπšπš˜πš›πš– (π™Ίπš’πšπšœ;; π™»πšŠπš”πšŽπš”πš’πš, πš‚πš‘πš’πš—πšŽπš”πš’πš)

Ξ·ΟƒΡ‚ΞΉcΡ”: βˆ‚ΟƒΞ·'Ρ‚ єχρєcΡ‚ βˆ‚Ξ±ΞΉβ„“Ρƒ Ο…Οβˆ‚Ξ±Ρ‚Ρ”Ρ•.
Last edited by raiden shogun on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
    lesbian β™‘ plant fan
raiden shogun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπš’πš—πšŽ // 𝚊 πš πšŠπš›πš›πš’πš˜πš›πšœ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ [prolouge]

Postby raiden shogun » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Flintkit awoke to the sun shining threw the nursery, then he heard Mosskit chirp "Today, We get to be warriors, Flintkit!!" Guilt ran threw Flintkit's Belly, but then Ryesnake, there mother saved them "Mosskit, Flintkit isn't going to be a warrior." Mosskit looked shocked "What is Flintkit going to be?" She asked. I felt a rush of Adrenaline "I'm going to be a medicine cat!"

[65 words 378 characters]
    lesbian β™‘ plant fan
raiden shogun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπš’πš—πšŽ // 𝚊 πš πšŠπš›πš›πš’πš˜πš›πšœ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ [one]

Postby raiden shogun » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:38 pm

"Flintpaw, is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?" Blizzardleaf asked. I took in a deep breath, "It is." I twitched. This is my destiny I thought.
"Then come forward," She requested. I stood forward
"Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this apprentice. He has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant him your wisdom and insight so that he may understand your ways and heal his Clan in accordance with your will." Blizzardleaf called. Is it, my destiny? Why does Mosspaw hate me? I licked water from the moonpool and then touched the moonstone with my nose

"Welcome." Who is this cat? She was a pretty tortoiseshell. "I am Spottedleaf, and I will be you're guider." Her warm amber eyes turned dark. "Beware of the pelt. She will betray Riverclan"

[139 words 783 characters]
    lesbian β™‘ plant fan
raiden shogun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπš’πš—πšŽ // 𝚊 πš πšŠπš›πš›πš’πš˜πš›πšœ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ [three]

Postby raiden shogun » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:09 pm

"Blizzardleaf, why are you taking a apprentice so quickly after Fernsong?" Foxleap asked Blizzardleaf. Blizzardleaf laughed "I'm not really the youngest cat in the clan, I was a apprentice when Ivystar was born, after all" Flintpaw didn't realize that Blizzardleaf was that old "Don't leave Flintpaw without a mentor, You need to live out until he gets his medicine name" Jayfeather added. Milkpaw looked at Flintpaw "Have you learnt anything?" Flintpaw thought for a second "Do you think that i haven't learnt anything in a half-moon, Milkpaw?

We returned to camp. Ryesnake smiled at me "Hello Flintpaw!," She purred, only Blizzardleaf, Ryesnake, Ivystar and Flintpaw knew that Flintpaw didn't believe in his warrior ancestors. "How was you're meeting with Starclan?" She purred - "It was fine, Ryesnake, Thanks for asking." Then, Ryesnake glared at Mosspaw "Do you have anything to say to Flintpaw?" My pelt bristled. Would Mosspaw become Mosspelt and betray her clan? Would she try to kill me? What would she do if she realized that Flintpaw didn't believe in their warrior ancestors? His thoughts were interrupted by Mosspaw murmuring "Congrats."

Why Does Mosspaw hate me so much? He kept asking himself the same question again and again. Oh Spottedleaf, Why does everything have to be so hard?

[209 words 1,306 characters]
    lesbian β™‘ plant fan
raiden shogun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπš’πš—πšŽ // 𝚊 πš πšŠπš›πš›πš’πš˜πš›πšœ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ [four]

Postby raiden shogun » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:26 pm

In Mosspaw's POV.

How dare Flintpaw betray me?? We were meant to be warriors, together. I will make him suffer. Its the gathering tonight, and Hawkfrost told me about Echopaw, A tom from Windclan. She saw Echopaw, That's Crowstars kit I realised with a jolt, No.. Starclan wants this. "Hello Echopaw!!" I greet "Hello, Mosspaw!" We had met when there was a battle with all four clans, Riverclan and Windclan were allies in the battle, and they fought Gorseblaze of Thunderclan together. She sat next to the tom-cat "Hows Training?" She asked, Cypressheart was his mentor. "Good, what about you?" Ivystar jumped on the highrock "Good, Ivystar is getting old now, so she's no fun" She joked. The gathering began "We have two new apprentices;" Ivystar mewed "Mosspaw, who is my apprentice and Flintpaw, Blizzardleafs Apprentice" The cats cheered there names. Echopaw was loudest, Her plan was working!

Flintpaw was going to regret becoming a medicine cat.
[157 words 948 characters]

a/n;; there is a reason Mosspaw hates Flintpaw so much. auditions of the apprentices
    lesbian β™‘ plant fan
raiden shogun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπš’πš—πšŽ // 𝚊 πš πšŠπš›πš›πš’πš˜πš›πšœ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ [five]

Postby raiden shogun » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:29 pm

- 3 Moons later -
Two cats with greencough, Ivystar and Mosspaw, and one with blackcough.. Blizzardleaf. "Hello, Mosspaw, Blizzardleaf, Ivystar." Flintpaw greeted. Blizzardleaf store at me "Flintpaw." She murmured "I, Blizzardleaf, medicine cat of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he will serve his Clan for many moons. Flintpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" I'm becoming a medicine cat so early.. I haven't learnt enough! "I do" I mew. Blizzardleaf will join Starclan soon, I may as well receive my name now. "Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Flintpaw, from this moment you will be known as Flintleaf. Starclan honors your Honesty and Kindness, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of Riverclan." She coughs "Flintleaf! Flintleaf!" Ryesnake, Ivystar, Blackheart and Blizzardleaf cheer while Mosspaw's was more then a mutter. I realize it was half moon today, and that i better get going now. "Blizzardleaf, Take care of Ivystar and Mosspaw while i'm gone." I purr. She rasps a 'Of course' and i pad out of my den.

"Hello, Flintpaw!" Alderheart purrs, Whats the worst that could happen? "It's Flintleaf now." I purr proudly. "Is Blizzardleaf dead?" Thunderclans blind medicine cat, Jayfeather said "No, but nearly. She has Blackcough."

We finally arrive at the Moonstone. I touch my nose to the stone.
What would happen if the cats realized that the Riverclan medicine cat didn't belive in Starclan? He was whisped into a dream.

[295 words 1,737 characters]

Last bumped by raiden shogun on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:29 pm.
    lesbian β™‘ plant fan
raiden shogun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me