[ Ren's Rambles ]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

[ Ren's Rambles ]

Postby lordren » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:46 pm

........Journal, DNP unless you're me!
lordren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lordren » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Started my new fast food job this past week. I like it a lot, my co-workers are nice and management is sweet (even though she is a bit overbearing) plus the customers are very sweet. At my first/last job, they were very demanding even though I was training and would be upset at little things. The downside of restaurant work, I guess!

I don't have work again until Tuesday which is fine, I guess? I failed my second American Government exam [skipped the first one and got an 80% on the make-up term paper] so I need to start on that soon. I think tomorrow I'm just going to chill out and maybe watch something with Hux and our friend Gabe? I'm not sure if Gabe is busy but Hux should be home tomorrow.

It's super late but I don't feel tired at all. It seems like no matter how early I wake up, I can't go back to sleep until 2 or 3 AM. I want to ask my doctor for sleeping pills but I don't want to act like it's a big deal when I'm functioning just fine without them. Same with medication for my mood disorder; it's a big deal to me because it's difficult to function without becoming enraged or having negative, compulsive thoughts but at the same time I just want to stick it out until my psych appointment at the end of November.

I'm trying to think of anything else that I can update this with, honestly. Animal Crossing has been a big interest of mine lately and I've been playing it a lot. I'll probably update some other time whenever I get the motivation to log something new.
lordren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lordren » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:16 am

So tired. I'm in class right now but I'm not really paying attention to anything. I want to go back home and relax. It's raining today, which is pretty awesome because I love storms, but also I just washed my car yesterday (after putting it off for a few weeks) so that was sort of a waste. I might go hang out in the library before my next class and work on my stash files.

I'm struggling with a lot of my characters. I'm always conflicted about if I'll connect long-term or if I just want them because the idea is cool but that I won't be as interested down the line. That's probably common but I'm overthinking and making a big deal out of nothing. I'm really excited for the new kits I'll be getting [I have two batches that I'm anticipating] and one of them is in character so Hux and I can headcanon our little family.

I feel okay but I also feel on edge like something bad is going to happen.
lordren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lordren » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Having a really bad night for no real reason. It sucks.
lordren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lordren » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:51 pm

The new job is going well but I feel like a failure every time I make a mistake. I know it's best to be corrected but whenever it happens I just feel worthless and stupid. I wish there was just some way to turn my brain off so I didn't have to deal with this all the time. I'm super upset because the next time I work is Tuesday but Hux and I wanted to go trick-or-treating together (an excuse to hang out). We were gonna cosplay Kylo/Hux but I ended up not buying the costume and wanted to go as Georgie from IT but it's not going to happen now anyway. Here's to next year, I guess? We are going to hang out Sunday to make up for it.

I really want to get another character and world build but I don't want anything from a closed species-- half the fun for me is making the lore and whatnot. I would buy something but I'm not getting a lot of hours at my new job (I thought it would be full-time but they're only letting me work two days a week and MAYBE three next week) and I'm just feeling really discouraged in general I guess.
lordren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lordren » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:13 pm

My thousandth post! I wish it were more memorable. It's Halloween but I had to work (nothing special) and I'm relaxing at home. I have two exams tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. I also need gas but don't have a lot of money in my bank account so I'm going to have to take some from my savings, again, and pay myself back some other time.

A few of my kalons have found new partners so I'm excited to develop them. Plus Hux drew some silly art of our space family and Kylo was in a chili dog outfit. Totally made my day.
lordren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lordren » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:32 pm

I spent the weekend at Wicced's house and it was an absolute blast. I got to hang out with Samsam and Chloe, too, but they couldn't be with us much because they both worked. Wicced and I dyed my hair [it's black now] and we did a ton of shopping in which we argued over who was paying. We saw a movie, ate a ton of junk food, bought tons of awesome stuff, and had a blast.

I might be moving in with them soon. I'm just scared to actually do it because I don't know how my family is going to react and I'm not emotionally that strong. It'll be weeks before I can do it because I need to pay myself back and get rid of a ton of clothes but it's a definite thing that I can see happening maybe before the end of next January-March?

Not in the mood to go to work tomorrow but there isn't much I can do about that. I need to go play some on FR because I'm trying to buy a number of pets but I'm broke and didn't have time to play when I was with Wicced.
lordren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lordren » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:43 am

I feel trapped at my job because they promised full-time but are only giving me part-time with the excuse that my availability makes it impossible to give me more hours. I'm just very angry and upset (about this and other things) and everything seems kinda hopeless? Hux and the GA Crew are the only good things in my life right now. I feel like I've always been here for my online friends (on another platform) but the moment I'm upset or need support they turn their back on me. That's probably not true but it sure feels like it, I guess.

I'm trapped in my house and I can't really go anywhere. I could move out but then I have to move an hour and a half away, get a new job, figure out my car/health insurance, figure out my own phone plan, etc and it's just so overwhelming. I want out so badly but it's too much I feel like I'm going to be stuck here forever and I'll never be happy.
lordren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lordren » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:17 am

Probably going on a little break! GA Crew Thanksgiving is tomorrow so I won't be on my phone a whole lot plus I have some assignments to do for school, I should probably take them seriously. I hope the holiday season goes by quickly because I'm struggling to get by.
lordren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Discuss & Share your Writing