Fantasy AU

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The thing about...

Postby mikey » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:43 pm

The thing about the Valentina family...

Melody & Lillith actually had another child, named Samantha. When the war between the man-made robots and the kalons broke out many kalons were injured, or worse. Unfortunately for this family, their hiding area was found out by the robots storming the area.
Their youngest kit, Samantha, was crushed by the massive robots. The family was mortified and tried to get their child out. But to their dismay, they were unable to get a hold of the kit. And so, the remaining family had to flee, despite their hearts telling them to stay and mourn the loss of the family member.

When they were running they came across another kit who was starving, dehydrated and sick with some kind of disease that would surely be the death of her. They took her in, desperately trying to fill that opening hole in their hearts that came from the loss of the kit. The kit they found, Misha, was quickly brought into a village they'd found and was treated. It took months but the kit recovered and so did the rest of their family.

Thinking about Samantha still causes some pain in their hearts but they try to remember the good memories. Like how that kit could light up a room with just her smile, and her habits of collecting flowers when she'd go off on adventures and bring them back, giving them to her family.
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me