Wolf and Absol's Kalon Entry

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Wolf and Absol's Kalon Entry

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:59 pm

| Tamu | Sweet | Tam |
| Female | She/Her |

Intro/Basic Info

-Asexual and Panromantic
-She has trouble conveying emotions
-She loves Apple Pie
-She hates overly sweet foods
-She draws
-She is quite the singer
-She has like 0 friends

Personality

Tamu is... Quite the oddball. She is sweet, but can be quite nasty if she so chooses. She is very shy,
so coming to know her can be a challenge. She is very brave, and will stand up for what she believes in, even if she knows it's wrong to believe it. She is very weird, and can come off as a crazy creep to most, though she, really, is a good Kalon at heart. Sometimes she can be rude, but she really doesn't mean it. She is an absolute fun-loving party animal, and will do anything for kicks and giggles. She can be very sassy and sometimes can seem quite arrogant, though it's only natural for her to seem rude or stuck-up, as she has trouble conveying her emotions. She is quite affectionate and loves to hug, kiss, and the like. She can seem very flirty without even meaning to, as she is a naturally overly affectionate Kalon, despite her scary looks. {163}

Backstory

Tamu hopped out of bed and looked out of her window. Fall had just begun, and leaves had started to fall to the ground, their golden, red, and orange colors swirling together to make a beautiful mix of the color palette of Fall. She grabbed her black hoodie and headed down stairs to see her mother in the kitchen crying. She saw her friends on the couch crying, as well. What had happened? Her mother came over and leaned down towards Tamu's face. "Your father... Got in an accident. He's... Dead." Tears started streaming down Tamu's face. Dad.. No... It couldn't be. "No! Dad can't be dead!" Tamu stormed back upstairs and jumped onto her bed, stuffing her face in her pillows, and letting her tears soak them. Not Dad...

Tamu was at school, grabbing books from her locker when three of her friends walked up. One of them growled, "Well, if it isn't the dad-less cry baby." The other two laughed. "What did you just call me, you stupid freak?" The one who first spoke shoved his nose in her face and yelled, "Dad-less cry baby! You got a problem with that, huh?" Tamu growled and lunged at him and scratched his face. He snarled and kicked her off, his friends helping him up. Tamu launched herself at his leg and dug her teeth into it, feeling the blood drip from it. He screeched and pulled away, while Tamu stood and growled as students gathered around. The two other Kalons started walking towards her, growling. She snarled and swiped her claws at them. They had started to back up. She lunged at one's head, swiping at their ears and watching droplets of blood drip from them. The two crouched and backed away, Tamu walking past. They should have learned their lesson now, or else they'd be fools to try and challenge her again. {309}

How She Met Nui

[insert story here]

Art

[insert possible art here]
Last edited by WolfOfTheYear on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf and Absol's Kalon Entry

Postby Novaes » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:10 pm

For reference:

name, name meanings, genders, usernames, general introductions ; no word limit
personalities; one each, 300 words max
backstories; one each, 500 words max
meeting; one telling the story of both, 800 words max
art; max 4 pieces

both of these kalons have gone missing at some time in their lives; and by some chance, alone on their journeys,
they've found each other. what's their relationship, the story behind their original disappearances, and their meeting?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GHOST

Username: Megaabsol5

Name: Nui
Name Meaning: "Phantom" in Hawaiian
Sexuality:
Romanticism:
Personality: A bit of a Kuudere, if you know what that means. Around beings he trusts, he will be somewhat kind, and very quiet and secluded, maybe jumping in to add onto jokes every once in awhile. Around beings he does not know, he will be very cold, and suspicious of everything around him. In a crowd/walking situation, he will walk briskly past anyone and everyone, keeping his head up enough to watch his surroundings, but down enough to not meet anyone's eyes. Gotta watch out for any Medusas, am I right?
Backstory:
Meeting:
Art[?]:
Novaes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me