Form for Kalon #1189 (aka massive floof baby ❤️ )

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who would you stand on the side of?

Extras Police! 👮
20%
Secret Society! 🌹
80%

Total votes : 5

Name, Gender, Name Meaning

Postby sapphirelion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:13 pm

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᗩᒪᗪᕮᑎ

male
Oᒪᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯISᕮ ᑭᖇOTᕮᑕTOᖇ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Kingdom

Postby sapphirelion » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:25 pm

♕The Kingdom♕

The Kingdom is a large area full of magic and futuristic technology.
In fact, technology is the Kingdom's main focus as it is used to
control almost every aspect within the Kingdom.
So those who are apt in technology are highly valued both in the work place and in society.
Those with the best skills have the highest ranking and the most power (below the king of course)
due to the knowledge they are able to gather while working through the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While you are in the Kingdom, there are a couple of things you should know:
-Only one child per family (any others found will be seized and trained to find others (sort of like a secret police)
**********Children born after the first are know collectively as extras
-Curfew is an hour before sunset until an hour after sunrise
-If you try to oppose any of the king's rules, you will end up in the dungeon.
-Each of the areas in the Kingdom are very unique
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extras Police/Secret Society

Postby sapphirelion » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:31 am

Extra Police

Extras seized by the King's detail and trained to infiltrate and discern if there are any illegal extras being harbored by anyone in the area they are placed in. Trained extras will not be returned to the area they were originally found in to discourage any thoughts of escape. These extras can be found in the streets, in homes with a recently deceased child (replacing and taking on the persona of the deceased), in schools during school hours, and in work during work hours (depending on the age of the extra).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Secret Society:
The Rose

Like a rose we look unsuspecting and flimsy,
But if you dare to pluck us,
We shall prick your fingers without hesitation

Started by someone only known as Amon (name meaning: "the hidden one") , The Rose grew in numbers as the oppressed families began to band together in order to save their loved ones. Though still only few areas even know of its existence due to the restricted travel. But as more and more kalons of different ranks learn of the existence of this society, there will be a greater spread to even unknown areas as those with higher rank have the ability to travel to farther places than their hometowns and nearby cities.
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Areas in the Kingdom

Postby sapphirelion » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Last edited by sapphirelion on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cloudville Info

Postby sapphirelion » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:51 pm

☁☁Cloudville☁☁

Welcome to Cloudville where the whole town is in the clouds!
No, really, we are literally located on the clouds that hover over the Land of Living Stories!
I'm sure that you are confused as to how anyone lives up here, but that is easily explained.
We have hover belts that allow us to walk on the cloud roads and ground.
They adjust depending on where we are to give us the maximum movability.
As for our homes, kalons in the Living Land of Stories read them into being and float them up to us.
They are specially made from cloud particles so that they go through the clouds,
but the bottoms stick to the tops of the clouds and don't float away.
Not only that, but the buildings are much more solid than a normal cloud,
so we have no use for the hover belts inside of our buildings.
In fact, we even have normal building items, such as beds, chairs,
and tables as any weighted item won't fall through!
In Cloudville, we have no regular weather such as rain, hail, sleet,
or snow as there are no clouds above us, but when the clouds below us do release
any of the mentioned weather, the temperature around us goes down considerably
from a comfortable fall like weather to one of almost a freezing winter.
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Land of Living Stories Info

Postby sapphirelion » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:53 pm

📚 📖Land of Living Stories 📖📚

Welcome to the Land of Living Stories!
In case you didn't see from the name, stories come to life here!
It was first created by our king's sorcerer, who was able to create
an area where if you read anything written aloud it will come to life right in front of you.
When the sorcerer first created this amazing land, it mainly had an enchanted forest look.
But now there are now a couple of cleared spots in the dense forest that were read in
by kalons looking to inhabit the land with safety measures already up against other readers' creations.
Speaking of readers' creations, over the years readers have added so many cool, odd, and dangerous creations.
For example, one of the cool creations added by a reader are
fairy lights that really attract fairies (as well as the fairies of course).
On the other hand, an odd addition to our area is a table who can move its legs
like an animal can and it doesn't stay in one place too long as it seems to explore
the enchanted forest that it was brought in to.
Oh, and beware one of the most dangerous creations found here, the dragon of endings.
This dragon has the ability to camouflage with the surrounding area, spew fire,
and even transform into the unsuspected form of a kalon (however as a kalon
he does not have any of his other dragon qualities except to transform back into a dragon).
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Hub Info

Postby sapphirelion » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:57 pm

The Hub

The Hub is our crowning glory and central city.
From here everything from food to technology is distributed to the outer villages and lands.
Also, here is where you can find our king and his grand castle,
the largest structure anywhere in the kingdom!
Not only that, but here is where the king's sorcerer collects the powerful and magical objects found
within the kingdom and teaches new sorcerers how to use the objects.
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chromeopolis Info

Postby sapphirelion » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:18 pm

Chromeopolis

Chromeopolis is our main think tank where kalons discover, create, and think of new ideas
of different technological advancements that work within any of our many cities.
All of our buildings here look quite futuristic and are made of either opaque colored glass
or an opaque, durable plastic with glass windows and very unique doors.
Our doors are made out of a material that allows Kalons to walk straight through.
However when locked they become hard and impenetrable
and the locks are found in the walls next to the doors.
In addition to our advanced doors and technology, some of our buildings
levitate using magnets beneath the buildings repelling off each other.
Though they are only used on our smaller buildings right now, some of our
researchers are looking for a way to do this with our larger buildings.
Also, here we use computers to program and control all the electrical aspects within the entire kingdom,
this includes the mandatory curfew, data exchanges, tracking kalons/certain magical objects.
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Creatures

Postby sapphirelion » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:44 am

Creatures

Lucky Crickets
In the Kingdom, most crickets are notorious for their horrible noise and off key singing and bad luck. However a few crickets actually have beautiful singing. These are the lucky crickets. When a kalon goes to capture a lucky cricket, they must be very careful and listen intently for the beautiful song in the cacophony of off key noise. Because as soon as a kalon gets close enough to a cricket to be able to discern what kind of song it sings, the cricket stops singing until a couple days after capture (that's when the cricket is comfortable around the kalon). However, the cricket still is lucky/unlucky even when it does not sing, so the capturer kalon is subject to the luck that comes with the cricket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fairies
Fairies are small, beautiful, kalon-like, winged creatures who fly and have many different abilities. Fairies can give others happiness, help plants grow, and even heal items/plants/kalons.

Running Table
The running table is an odd creature that was read into the world in the Land of Living Stories. This table is able to move it's legs like an animal and it doesn't to stay in one place too long as it seems to explore the enchanted forest it was brought into. Very few kalons have been able to get close to the running table, but of the ones who could said it was almost like a young puppy.

Dragon of Endings
Beware, this is one of the most dangerous creatures read into the Land of Living Stories. This dragon has the ability to camouflage with the surrounding area, spew fire, and even transform into the unsuspected form of a kalon. However, as a kalon, he does not have any ability to camouflage nor spew fire. The dragon is only able to transform back into a dragon when it is a kalon.

These are only a few of the many creatures within the walls of the Kingdom. And many more are read in each year as more and more kalons read aloud in the Land of Living Stories
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me